Enemies to lovers || y/n and...

By romea_222

It's an enemies to lovers story, mafia team involved but not a lot I don't know what much to say !! Have fun... More

A/N
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
A/n
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9

Part 4

286 5 0
By romea_222

Y/n's POV

I woke up at 10:00 and and I felt exhausted from yesterday's mission . I couldn't really remember anything but failing , I was still so mad at my partner. I had no school today and I planned a meet up with f/n ,we were going to the mall!! My favourite place to hand out with her .
*phone ringing*
F/n : hi girly wassup , you ready for today?
Y/n : DUHH!! When u coming ?
F/n : uuu. , I still gotta find an outfit and I'm about it to leave , around 15 minutes or so , get ready cuz I'm not coming in
Y/n : okay girly I'll be down soon
F/n : by shawty
Y/n : bye boo

This was my outfit for the mall

I was absolutely rocking this shit

I grabbed sum food and put my shoes on and left the house . I was waiting for around 5 minutes , and I saw the cloud a little dark , I hoped it wouldn't rain , ugh what was taking her so long .

After finally 5 more minutes of waiting for/n got here and told me to hop in . I did my little walk towards her car whilst she was hyping my fit up .
"ur fit is so cute o-m-g!!" F/n squealed
"Girl look at urs ugh perfect , let's go"

After we arrived , I got out of the car and checked my self out , and damn I looked gorg

"Where we headed to?" I asked
"Hmmm let me think , ZARA!" F/n answered
"Omg yes girly , we have to get matching clothes"
"Yes yes yes , but we're later gonna go grab a meal right?" F/n asked
"Yes , I only had a banana for breakfast , didn't really fill me up though" I replied

We made our way to Zara  , one of our favourite shops of all time , we looked and looked for outfits and boom we found 2 dresses , one black and one beige

This was literally gorgeous , I couldn't resist buying it .

After 1 hour of shopping for clothes and accessories, we made our way to the food court , and ofcourse we took our traditional food , MACCIES  🍔 . I was so hungry u couldn't even know .
"What u getting ?" F/n asked
"Probably a mcchicken" I replied
"Okay okay classic , imma get a Big Mac".

Once we got our food we sat down and chatted for a while until I looked beside me and I saw e/n , I had to ignore him , I couldn't let him see me after what happened at the mafia house . I panicked.
"Girly what's wrong ?!" She said quite loudly.
"Shut up , keep it down f/n" I whisper
"Why???!! Tell me!" She said even louder.
I look over me shoulder and I see that e/n noticed me. F/n finally got the hang of it when she sees me looking at his direction.
"Ohhh , sorry" she said in guilt.
He started to walk towards me with a grin on his face . I quickly ran to the bathroom leaving my mcchicken to just sit there on the table . I managed to get to the bathroom before him catching up to me , I relieved myself and then I turned my head to see a random lady looking at me with disgust .
"You need sum real help girl" she said with a face like she smelt shit
"Mind your own business , a girl has a problem so she hides , fucking hell people these days" I said the last 5 words under my nose . She sighed , washed her hands and left . I went over the sink and looked at myself , my lord how stunning I was . I washed my hands ( don't know why ) and decided to leave hoping e/n was gone . He's not here but when I turned the corner he was leaning on the wall , crossed arms staring at the sky .
"Well well , why did you run away?" He asked
"Leave me alone e/n" I said avoiding contact with him and I walked faster so he would stop talking to me.
"Young lady , talk to me" he grabbed me arm making me turn . I looked over my shoulder to see if f/n could help me , but she didn't even notice the situation I'm in rn , I was going to cry.
"Listen I don't wanna see you ever again e/n"
"Well your gonna have to , I'm in the Mafia team with you"
"Quiet down e/n" I whisper whilst putting my index finger on his lips.
We just stared at eachother for like 10 seconds when he pulled away and looked to the side .
"Okay , listen here y/ns' surname , next time I see you , I'm beating you , don't talk to me like that ever again , you disgust me, and don't run away from me you pussy" he said in a rude tone , I didn't quite understand him since I didn't really do anything to deserve his bad attitude.
"Yea yea we will see" I didn't expect him to do that cuz he knew he can't , I'm y/n , but we will have to see for ourselves
"Don't be so full of yourself y/n"
"Oh please , it's not like you stuck your finger up my pussy"
"But you enjoyed it sweetheart , you didn't let me stop" he walked away , I was gonna say something but I guess it wasn't the best idea .

I walked towards f/n looking at her like she missed a whole chapter .
"You didn't see all that?" I ask with rage
"No? See what?" She asked all blank
I sighed and explained to her that
"E/n was literally death threatening me , he said he will beat me up next time we see eachother , but I have to see him at the maf- I mean yk school"
"Omgg where is he?" She exclaimed standing up like she's about to go kill him
"Oh um" I startled "no don't no don't go finding him and killing him , it will makes things worse even worse pleas"
"But he sent you death threats in your face"
"No pls don't , I beg you , I know what he's done is bad but I'll handle it myself"
She sat herself down taking a deep breath, and as I looked over my shoulder , I saw e/n and his stupid group laughing.

After we ate our food , I decided to the trash in the bin and I let f/n we should go .
"Ey I heard there's a party going on tonight at 10pm in Connors house , we should totally go" f/n said whilst looking at her phone walking
"Omg yes , and we should totally wear the dresses we bought aaaa"I squealed
"Yess stop-"
I interrupted her
"But what if" I took a slight pause "if e/n is there , and he sees me and he decides to beat me and make fun of me-" I panicked
"Girly , calm down , he's just a boy , don't let a darn boy stop you to having one of the best nights"
I look at her with awh cuz she's the most inspirational girl I have ever met .
"Okay fine let's do it" I sigh
"Yess! I knew you were gonna say yes"

We get a cab and drive to my house.
"Hey mum!" I greeted
"Hey sweetheart, how was your shopping ?"
"It was so fun , we had a great time" f/n answered
"You girls ate anything ?"
"You know it" I said
"Maccies? Mum guessed
"Duhh" me and f/n said in sync
"Knew it , okay girlies here are sum snacks if you need them" mum handed over a tray full of cookies sweets and all , love her .
"Thanks auntie , your the best"

After going up the stairs into my room, we decided to eat the snacks and watch a film whilst waiting for the party time to come .

Time skip ⏩⏩⏩

"ARE YOU READY?!" f/n shouted with excitement
"WHY WOUDLNT I BE" we laughed .
I got changed into my beautiful black dress I bought earlier at the mall . I put my makeup on and did my hair .
"Girlie you look like a literal model , every guy is gonna fall for you" f/n hyped me up
I love when she hypes me up , my parents don't really care about me but when my friends are over , she acts different , even though I'm enough to live alone , she still is controlling , so that's why I love when I'm with f/n she makes me feel safe , and I can be myself with her ,so I like a little of attention since my parents only gave it to my brother who is only 2 years younger .

"I am so happy I get to go somewhere like this , I feel like I'm in a movie" I said
"Girl , well ur life if gonna feel like a movie alot more these years , cuz I'm finna help you"
"Awh my loveee , im so grateful to have you"
"Muah"
We drove drove and drove and finally got to the house . We took a long look at Connors house because it was literally so big and gorgeous , we held eachothers hands and took a deep breath .

"Are you ready" f/n asked me looking at me with excitement
"Yes" I squealed
( my first party )

Dun dun dun ... cliffhanger haha .. party next chapter , you guys are gonna love it , who knows what's gonna happen? We will see 🥱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

954K 86.3K 39
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
3.7M 237K 98
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
709K 59.2K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...