Ambition and Destiny

By purple-butterfly2002

Ambition is the fire that burns within us, propelling us forward even when we stumble and fall into the abyss... More

๐Ÿ‘‘ Chapter one ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ chapter two ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ Chapter Three ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ Chapter four. ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ Chapter Five ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ Chapter Six ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ Chapter Seven ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ Chapter Eighth ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ chapter nine. ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ Chapter Ten ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ Chapter eleven ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ Chapter Twelve ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ Chapter thirteen ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ Chapter Fourteen ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ Chapter fifteen ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘chapter Sixteen๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ Chapter Seventeen ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘Chapter Eighteen๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ Chapter nineteen ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘Chapter Twenty ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ Chapter twenty-one ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ Chapter Twenty-two ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ Chapter Twenty-Three ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ Chapter Twenty-four ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ Chapter Twenty-five ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘Chapter Twenty-six๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ Chapter Twenty-seven ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ Chapter Twenty-eight๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ Chapter Twenty-nine ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ Chapter Thirty๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ Chapter Thirty-one ๐Ÿ‘‘

My Characters#1#

24 1 0
By purple-butterfly2002

🌟Hello everyone!

 🌟 Meet the Cast of [Ambition and Destiny]! 🌟

🌟These characters have been brought to life through their adventures in the novel, and I'm excited to introduce some of them to you!
🌟Don't forget to leave a comment letting me know which character captured your attention.

🍓Annie

🍓Age: 16

🍓A young lady from a humble background finds herself running a bakery in a quaint village, but her world is completely shaken when a chain of unexpected events unfolds before her.

***********************************************************************************************

🪵Edward of Lambert

🪵Age: 42

🪵The man who has been taking care of Annie. He is such a loving and caring father despite his own hardships and the loss of Marian, his wife, he continues to provide for her and tells her stories before sleep.

***********************************************************************************************

👑Alexander of Egmond

👑Age: 32

👑Alexander is a powerful and enigmatic ruler of the kingdom of Krutobia. He is a figure of authority, making decisions that impact the lives of others.

***********************************************************************************************
⚔️Felix Maximillian of Clifford

⚔️Age: 17

⚔️ A nobleman and the head of the capital knights. He is such a loyal and protective person. He is depicted as someone dedicated to ensuring the safety and well-being of his loved ones.

***********************************************************************************************

✒️Henrik ??

✒️Age: 20

✒️He serves as the king's first and trusted advisor. Lord Henrik also holds a good relationship with the royal family and is involved in important meetings and royal matters.

***********************************************************************************************

❄️William of Lancaster

❄️ Age: 19

❄️A nobleman with a complex family history. After years of being in the Valeria Empire, he returns to the Krutobia Kingdom to pursue justice for his mother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8M 57.4K 33
Amy is a focused student and just wants to enjoy a care free senior year. Her family is fiercely over protective and she accepted years ago that boy...
115 41 18
"In a tale of betrayal and vengeance, orchestrates a devastating betrayal that shatters the protagonist's life. Left for dead and fueled by rage, th...
1.6K 337 39
Have you ever seen world within a world ? "In saving the world, he lost his own. She longed to love him, but darkness claimed her first. In your scar...
170 8 6
Annie is a senior high school girl with lots of worries in her head. While she only wants to party and have fun with her friends her chaotic mind doe...