Delayed Heartbeat 💓 [Request...

By PhyuPwint8

1. A little-known motorcycle race unexpectedly became popular because of the appearance of the riders. Yan Ch... More

Brief Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
8
Part 9
Part 10
11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
16
Part 17
18
Part 19
20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35 ♥️
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45 🌚
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50 🌚
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56 🌚
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59🌚
Part 60
Part 61 🌚
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64 (Extra-1)
Part 66 (Extra 3)
Part 67 (Extra 4)
Part 68 (Extra 5)
Part 69 (Extra 6)
Part 70 (Side Story of Ni Heng-1)
Part 71 (Side Story Of Ni Heng -2)
Part 72 (Ni Heng Side Story -3)

Part 65 (Extra-2)

274 2 0
By PhyuPwint8

    The wedding venue was set at a resort hotel owned by the Yan family in the suburbs.

    At first, the Yan family was not very satisfied with this venue.

The wedding was held on their own property.

Although it was a super-star hotel, it always felt like a "trick" and not grand enough.

Ni Chang said they didn't mind. Overall, this was their best choice.

    Yan Chi’s original plan was to have an overseas island wedding. But now that there is an epidemic, let alone going abroad, it is unrealistic to invite guests to travel to other places to attend weddings.

The venue is nearby and convenient for everyone.

Besides, most of the guests are young people, so they will probably have fun until very late, so it will be convenient to stay in the hotel then.

    The venue is not important.

Ni Chang's biggest wish for the wedding is that she does not want their wedding to become a "social occasion."

    Don't be exaggerated, don't be sensational, don't even fail to recognize the guests.

    She just wants to have a wedding that belongs to her loved ones, small and exquisite, so that everyone can enjoy it while blessing them.

    Yan Chi and his wife had the same idea.

In this wedding, excluding the best man and bridesmaid, they had less than a hundred guests.

Except for close relatives and friends from both families, the guest list was completely left to the newcomers: Yan Chi only invited a few close friends from the team and abroad.

Over at the Ni family, all those who came were regular customers and old friends with close connections.

    Because there are not many people, every detail can be taken into account.

Except for the florist who was invited, Yan Chi and Ni Chang did everything else themselves.

    Everything from the infield and outfield decorations to the table cards, souvenirs, ribbon balloons, and even the signature pens were all custom-made by the two of them.

Ni Chang designed a Q-version of a villain as a wedding logo: a man in a racing suit holding hands with a girl in a green cheongsam.

    Yan Chi modified one of his retro motorcycles to serve as a dessert table.

The car seat extends backward into a large wooden platform, with cup cakes, donuts and various pastries on it, all made by Xu Zhi Lan herself.

There is no fake fondant or color, and the food is restored to its true nature.

Added with flowers and decorations, it looks appetizing.

    The day before the wedding, a large number of flowers were flown to the hotel.

White roses and red begonias are the main flowers, with various pink, blue and purple flowers and green plant leaves.

The florist spread flowers and plants in every corner of the hotel - inserted in bottles, scattered on the ground, tied between the railings...

    After arriving at the hotel, Ni Chang hurriedly changed out of her Xiuhe clothes and sat down to dress up again. in front of the stage.

    After a whole morning of fussing, her makeup was all taken off...

    The bridesmaids helped her take off her crown and re-do her hair.

The three girls were busy twirling the bride's hair and whispering about the hairstyle.

    Ni Chang touched a strand of hair on the temples and slowly smiled.

She didn't want to wear heavy makeup and didn't even hire a makeup artist.

Simple hair braiding like this is great, but it makes more sense to leave it to friends to help.

    After finishing dressing up, Ni Chang put on the rose hosta given by the groom.

Finally, she put on the cheongsam wedding dress made by her great-grandfather.

    Next to the dressing table, Ni Hong Xing silently watched her granddaughter dressing up, her eyes full of touch and emotion.

    Sensing the old man's gaze, Ni Chang turned her head and smiled: "Grandma, am I good-looking?"

    "good-looking."

Ni Hong Xing replied softly with a smile, her eyes suddenly turning red, "Our daughter is so good-looking..."

     Her granddaughter, her only baby, is getting married today.

    How could it be so fast?

    In her memory, Nanny was still a little baby wrapped in swaddling clothes.

When she followed her parents back to Jindu, the doctors said she was malnourished and cried like a kitten...

    She knew clearly that they had just brought her home yesterday. come.

    The ten-year-old girl came to the old house for the first time.

At night, she stood at the door of her room with red eyes.

She timidly called her grandma, coquettishly wanting to sleep with someone else...

    Ni Chang curved her lips and smiled, stood up and hugged her grandma. .

    Ni Hong Xing let out a breath and touched her granddaughter's back with her backhand.

Grandparents and granddaughter hugged each other quietly for a while.

Ni Chang tilted her head and rested her head on her grandma's shoulder.

Suddenly she felt like crying...

    Laughter came from the banquet hall.

The groomsmen were still making things happen, and Yan Chi always loved to challenge her.

The golden retriever was talking nonsense again:

    "...If you ask me, Yancy's biggest advantage is his thick skin! But if he is not thick-skinned, how can he marry our bride? After all, our bride is so beautiful, right! "

   " Brother, looking at you, sometimes I feel emotional... To be honest, I didn't really believe in love before, and I didn't want to be trapped in marriage. But now, seeing how happy you two are, not only me, but also Everyone around us has new expectations for relationships. So I sincerely wish you my best wishes today. I wish you and your wife continue to be happy. You must be happy for the rest of your life!"

    The guests laughed and cheered. Raise your hands.

    "Okay, you should go in."

   Ni Hong Xing patted the back of her granddaughter's hand and called the two little flower girls over.

    Nan Nan and another little girl from a relative's family ran over carrying small flower baskets.

   The little girl was wearing a light purple tutu and smiled sweetly at Ni Chang: "Little aunt, you are so beautiful!"

    "Little aunt's skirt is also beautiful!"

    Nan Nan squatted down and carefully touched Ni Chang's head. yarn.

   The little guy wore a black suit like Yan Chi and looked like a little adult.

    Ni Chang pinched the two children's cheeks affectionately, then stood up and exhaled deeply.

    The door of the banquet hall was opened a crack, and the guests stood up one after another and cast expectant eyes towards the door.

  Seeing familiar faces, Ni Chang's tense nerves relaxed.

    According to the ceremony, the bride is usually led into the ceremony by her father.

    Ni Chang originally thought about asking her grandma to accompany her, or even entering the venue alone, but no matter what, this session would be a bit awkward.

    Yan Chi said it was okay, just leave it to him to solve it.

    On the day of the ceremony, all the lights in the venue were dimmed, leaving only a beam of chasing light, which shined towards the door as the music played.

    The domed wooden door opened, and a knight in a black suit and his princess came roaring in on a motorcycle.

    Amid the applause and cheers of the audience, Ni Chang seemed to be in a dream.

    The wheels splashed up rose petals, which jumped onto the hem of her cheongsam wedding dress.

  Above her head, red begonia flowers fell on her flying veil.

    She suddenly remembered that Yan Chi rescued her from the car on the plateau, took her on a motorcycle, and accidentally ran into a sunflower field.

    That day, they chased the last rays of the setting sun.

  When the golden petals jumped from the man's open hand to her eyelids, for a moment, Ni Chang hoped that this road could be a little longer, and a little longer...

    Now, just like that day, she was sitting on his , hugged him tightly around the waist in the back seat.

   Together they walked towards the light again.

    This time, the road is really longer.

    ——Until the end of this life.

    The person who served as their witness and presided over the ceremony was also an acquaintance, Director Hu from the Cultural Relics Bureau.

    Before the newcomers entered, Director Hu vividly recounted on the stage the time he went to the Ni family's old house and nearly tore his crotch in order to rescue a small wooden box.

    He added that he discovered something "troublesome" that time.

    While everyone was rescuing cultural relics, only one person turned a blind eye to the treasures in the house and only protected the bride like jewels in his arms.

    Finally, he also blessed the young people present, hoping that everyone can meet the person who regards you as a treasure soon.

    After exchanging rings, the bride and groom also exchanged vows.

    Yan Chi was already prepared and took out a small card from his suit pocket.

    But when he raised his eyes to meet the bride's gaze, he smiled suddenly, raised his hand and threw the card away.

    He said: "To be honest with you, I have been preparing for the above few sentences for a long time yesterday. But today, when I saw you standing in front of me in a wedding dress, I just felt..."

   He chuckled: "I absolutely The luckiest man in the world."

    Amid cheers from the audience and smiles from the bride, Yan Chi held Ni Chang's hand.

    "I once said that you and racing are my belief and love. Now, I want to take you on a bicycle to see the beauty of the world. Are you willing?"

    Ni Chang nodded and smiled: "I am willing. We are too. I will definitely do it!"

    After the applause of blessing from the audience died down, Ni Chang said her vow.

    She was too embarrassed to tell the man that she actually practiced secretly in front of the mirror last night.

    But now when she opened her mouth, she still couldn't stop crying.

    She said: "In the past, I longed for love, but I didn't dare to yearn for it too much. Your appearance was completely beyond my imagination." "

    "You made me feel that love is as inevitable and inevitable as fate. Instead, the color imparts the soul to the happy side."

    "Perhaps one day, the strong emotions will become dull. But because it is you, I am not afraid of dullness." "

    "When that day comes, I will always I will stay with you and spend the rest of my life together."

    After the ceremony, the wedding gradually evolved into a grand carnival party.

    Champagne and music filled the atmosphere.

  The groom and his groomsmen danced for the bride, and he coaxed the female guests from his parents’ family to come along, making it look like they were having fun all night long.

    The older guests couldn't play anymore and gradually left or went upstairs to the guest rooms to rest.

  After Ni Chang and Yan Chi saw off the guests, the man did not take the bride back to the banquet hall.

   Instead, he pulled her around the crowd and sneaked into the elevator.

    The elevator goes directly to the top-floor restaurant.

    There are no tables or chairs in the restaurant, leaving a large open space.

    There were roses and begonias on the walls and floors.

  The surrounding lights were dim, but the candlelight was very bright.

    Ni Chang smiled and rolled his eyes, and asked the man: "Why did you bring me here? Have a candlelight dinner?"

    Yan Chi raised his eyebrows: "If you are hungry, we will eat."

    Ni Chang touched her belly and shook her head. , turned around and hugged the man's waist again, leaning into his arms like a baby.

    It doesn’t matter what you eat or what you do.

    She felt good that the two of them could be alone like this for a while...

    Yan Chi hugged her for a while and whispered: "Then let's dance?"

    Ni Chang raised her head unexpectedly: "Dance?"

    The man said "Hmm" lightly, He stroked her hair behind her ears.

    "There is a custom abroad: the bride and groom dance together at the wedding, called first dance."

    Foreign couples will learn a dance a month in advance, and then dance in front of all the guests at the wedding.

    They didn't have much time to prepare for the wedding, let alone learn to dance, and he didn't want to put another burden on her.

  His woman is thin-skinned and doesn't care about jumping in front of others.

    The two of them are enjoying themselves and flirting, that's fine.

    Ni Chang was still a little embarrassed: "How can I dance... can you?"

    Before the man could answer, she slapped him on the chest again and asked angrily: "Who have you danced with before!"

    Yan Chi was depressed.

   He smiled and replied: "Didn't I study high school abroad? There are graduation dances there, and you can hang out for a while."

    Ni Chang's little eyes were a little sour: "Then who did you graduate with... "

    Yan Chi chuckled and raised his hand to scratch the tip of her nose: "Are you jealous again?"

    "I didn't go to the prom at all. I went to practice driving."

    He happened to have a youth competition, prom, and graduation ceremony at that time. Focus entirely on the track.

    What did his eldest brother Yan Yu say when he found out?

   The graduation prom is a memorial to youth. If you don't go now, you will regret it in the future.

    Yan Chi didn't think so, why not just dance.

   There is no one he likes in the school, and dancing with them is not like holding a piece of wood.

    He might as well dance with his wife in his arms from now on...

    Now, he finally has someone to dance with him until dawn.

    Yan Chi took off his suit jacket, pulled off his tie, and walked slowly to the bar.

    Only then did Ni Chang see that there was music equipment over the bar.

    The man pressed the button, and a gentle melody flowed out.

    It is the theme song of "Beauty and the Beast".

    Ni Chang was slightly startled and subconsciously looked down at the hem of her skirt.

    After the ceremony, she changed into a long dress.

   This skirt was prepared by Yan Chi.

   It is the same bright yellow as Princess Belle's skirt in the movie. The satin skirt is layered with layers of gold filigree, gorgeous and fluffy.

    Ni Chang looked at the man walking towards him, curling his lips and smiling.

    He is not a beast.

    Although...sometimes...

    it's quite a beast.

    Most of the time, he is a gentle but firm knight.

    The knight walked up to her, stood still, raised his hand and saluted her, with a deep smile in his black eyes: "Can you ask the princess to dance?"

    The smile in the princess's eyes spread, and her lips curled up.

    But soon Ni Chang discovered that becoming a princess is not that easy.

    After taking ten steps, Ni Chang stepped on a man's foot for the fourth time.

   Ni Chang was embarrassed and helpless: "Forget it. I won't jump anymore..."

    She couldn't believe that her limbs were so uncoordinated.

    "I have to step on your feet - ah!"

    Both feet suddenly jumped into the air.

    Yan Chi hugged her waist, making the two of them stick together tightly.

   Both of her feet were placed on the man's shoes.

    He smiled and said, "I can't step on it anymore."

    Wherever I can't step on it, I keep stepping on it.

    Her front foot stepped on the man's shoe, and the heel of the shoe, which was not high, was slightly raised.

   If he takes a step, he will take her with him.

    "Okay, let me down."

   Ni Chang struggled to free herself, and then looked down at the two of them with their feet intertwined.

   "...Don't you feel pain?"

    Yan Chi lifted the arm around her waist with his lips. Tighter, use actions instead of answers.

    Ni Chang's eyes moved slightly, and she hooked her two thin arms around his neck, raised her head and kissed his lower lip.

    Yan Chi's eyelids moved, and he put a hand on the back of her head, lowering his head to deepen the kiss.

    Ni Chang only felt that her body, along with her head, had become lighter.

    In the whirl of their dance, under the man's gentle lips and tongue, she seemed to be melting...

    There was a loud noise outside, and Ni Chang was startled and turned her head reluctantly.

    Unknowingly, the man had brought her to the window.

    Yan Chi let go of the girl, put his hand around her neck, and hugged her from behind.

    He still liked holding her like this the most, not only to satisfy the sense of ownership, but also to see in the mirror the girl's illuminated face when the fireworks soared into the sky, and the surprise in her eyes.

    Ni Chang looked at the bright flowers in the sky and was stunned: "Is this...did you prepare it?"

    The fireworks had already answered for her - silver light spots bloomed high in the sky, actually forming two "z" letters.

    The next firework is a red heart.

    Yan Chi leaned close to her ear: "Do you like it?"

    Ni Chang looked at the sky, unable to say a word.

    like.

    She liked everything today.

    The whole place is filled with the most sincere blessings.

    Heaven is the greatest surprise.

    Behind him, there is the most surging love.

    Ni Chang blinked her eyes that were burned by the fireworks, lowered her head, and gently pecked the hand on his chest.

    The ring on the man's ring finger touched her lips, hard and slightly cool.

    His fingertips moved, his big palm lifted her chin, and asked her to kiss him.

    The man's breath was also lingering: "Happy wedding, wife."

    Ni Chang smiled: "Happy wedding, hubby."

    She turned around and hugged him: "Please give me advice for the rest of my life~"

    Yan Chi chuckled: "No need to give advice."

    He kissed her hair and said, "From now on, your husband will listen to you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 11.2K 24
[ YiZhan FanFiction ¦ COMPLETED ] Blue Light motorcycle racing team has its star racer namely Wang Yibo. Yes, Yibo is no doubt one of the best racers...
3.3M 106K 67
Mature Content 17+ || Savage Wolves MC Book One Recently escaped from the only home she's ever known, Letha moves out to Las Vegas to start a new lif...
1.8M 55.1K 37
• Levi • I've wished for death too many times to count when I was a child. Too bad only my soul died, not my body. Now that i'm older, I refuse to g...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...