Delayed Heartbeat ๐Ÿ’“ [Request...

By PhyuPwint8

1. A little-known motorcycle race unexpectedly became popular because of the appearance of the riders. Yan Ch... More

Brief Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
8
Part 9
Part 10
11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
16
Part 17
18
Part 19
20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35 โ™ฅ๏ธ
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45 ๐ŸŒš
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50 ๐ŸŒš
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56 ๐ŸŒš
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59๐ŸŒš
Part 60
Part 61 ๐ŸŒš
Part 62
Part 64 (Extra-1)
Part 65 (Extra-2)
Part 66 (Extra 3)
Part 67 (Extra 4)
Part 68 (Extra 5)
Part 69 (Extra 6)
Part 70 (Side Story of Ni Heng-1)
Part 71 (Side Story Of Ni Heng -2)
Part 72 (Ni Heng Side Story -3)

Part 63

465 3 0
By PhyuPwint8

    The news of Yan Chi winning the championship was reported by various media.

    For a time, the Internet was flooded with photos of men holding trophies high.

    The thrilling moments of Yan Chi's extreme overtaking and dodging crashes were cut into various videos.

The car splashed rain and mist in slow motion, which was full of texture and received surprisingly high views.

    No one gets tired of the hot searches one after another.

After all, this championship means so much: Chi Shen’s first career championship and first competition-level podium.

    ——He is the first Chinese driver to stand on it.

    After the game, a reporter asked Yan Chi how he felt about this, and his answer was resounding.

    He said this is just the beginning.

    ——"Every season and every stop in the future, I will be a strong contender for the championship."

    In the future, more and more Chinese drivers will stand on this podium."

    Ni Chang is also @ Nishang Youyi's Weibo account was posted with a picture of Yan Chi standing on a motorcycle and "shooting" with him in the air after sprinting.

  She likes this one best.

    Caption: [My Knight, My Hero [Heart] [Heart]]

    After Ni Chang posted her blog, the video of Yan Chi’s pre-game interview was also revealed as a dog food aid.

    The man said, "Champion is the best wedding gift I can give her."

- So now that he has won, is Chi Shen going to get married too?

    There were so many people gossiping and congratulating that Yan Chi’s grassy Weibo was finally updated.

    The photo he posted had nothing to do with the competition.

It was a pair of matching rings and two bright red marriage certificates.

    Caption: [My best reward]

    **

    On the second day after returning to China, Ni Chang and Yan Chi went to get their marriage certificate.

    Men have been in the limelight these days, and Ni Chang didn't want to bump into reporters, so the two of them went to the Civil Affairs Bureau early.

After they finished, they went together to pick out rings and had a celebratory lunch.

    A wedding is also on the agenda.

    Yan Chi's offseason started in December and lasted until March of the following year.

Together, the two families felt that this period was a suitable day for a wedding, which was after the Spring Festival.

    After the Spring Festival, the weather gets warmer and brings with it the festive atmosphere.

It is a good time to hold happy events.

    Yan Chi's prize money and other income from this competition were all transferred to the card he handed to Ni Chang.

    The man wanted to use the money to buy a new house for the bride, but Ni Chang disagreed - she preferred the second floor to the new house.

    The second floor already made her feel like home, and there were too many memories they shared in it - the man cooked her the first meal here, they spent their first night together here, and they had so many memories together. Yes...

    In Ni Chang's heart, these memories are more precious than a new house.

    Yan Chi still listened to his wife.

  He assigned the second floor of the small house to Ni Chang's name, shoveled the lawn that had been cultivated in the yard for a long time, and planted roses for his wife.

After the large cloakroom in the master bedroom was renovated, hundreds of Ni Chang's cheongsams were successfully put in.

    After the two received their certificates, Yan Chi offered to let her grandma live with them, but Ni Hong Xing immediately refused.

    Ni Hong Xing said that she had lived with her elders for almost her whole life.

As she got older, she did not want to get involved with the young couple.

Anyway, everyone is not far away, so she feels more comfortable living alone in the new house.

    The night before Ni Chang moved to the second floor of the small house, she stayed on her grandma's bed and refused to leave.

  The grandma and granddaughter talked quietly for a long time and ordered the dowry until midnight.

    Ni Hong Xing still thinks of the older generation: "Pack the dowry at the bottom of the box, the more the better!"

    Ni Chang watched helplessly as her grandma performed magic, taking out jewelry, clothes, bank cards, and many more that she had never seen before.

   Old antique items.

    Finally, Ni Hong Xing took out a clothes bag from the closet.

    Ni Chang opened her pocket and was stunned.

    It's a cheongsam.

    She almost instantly thought of the most famous lace cheongsam made by her great-grandfather.

    During the Republic of China, lace cheongsam was still a rarity.

   Materials are rare and require craftsmanship.

A female movie star came to Ni Xiang Li, and Ni Xiang Li customized a white lace hollow cheongsam for her.

The stitches were intricate and the tailoring was elegant and elegant.

Once it was released, it stunned everyone.

    Ni Chang had only seen photos of that lace cheongsam. Long before she was born, that cheongsam had been received in a museum across the ocean.

    At that time, she pointed at the photo and exclaimed: "Wow, it's so beautiful, just like the bride's wedding dress!"

    Her great-grandfather touched her head and smiled: "When my daughter gets married in the future, my great-grandfather will really dress you up. Yes!"

    Grandpa really did it.

    It's even more elaborate and heavy-duty than the one in the photo.

    The white lace floor-length cheongsam is decorated with three-dimensional floral embroidery and beading.

  There are also tassel beads on the hem and three-quarter cuffs, which is retro and gorgeous.

    "The day your great-grandfather was diagnosed with the disease, he was quite calm. He only said that he would make you another cheongsam."

    Ni Hong Xing reached out and touched the button with the word "hi" on the white gauze, and smiled: "He said that he has been making cheongsam all his life, and this last piece must be used as a wedding dress for our daughter."

    "In this way, even if he doesn't see you getting married, he will have no regrets."

    Ni Chang burst into tears.

    She couldn't imagine how much thought her great-grandfather had put into making such a complicated wedding dress when he was still ill.

    Ni Hongxl Xing wiped the tears from her granddaughter's face and took out a veil.

    She made the veil while Ni Chang went abroad to watch Yan Chi compete.

  The veil, made of the same material as the cheongsam, is more than ten meters long, and the lace is full of beads.

   The wedding atmosphere is full of romance.

    "I have collected a total of 999 pearls for you on this cheongsam and veil."

   Ni Hong Xing took Ni Chang's hand and smiled lovingly with chrysanthemum patterns at the end of her eyes.

    "Grandma's blessings are also in it: I wish you a long life and grow old together."

    ***

    On the eve of the Spring Festival, the renovation of the Ni family's old house was completed.

   When the cultural street in the old city takes shape, it will be officially opened to the public as the first costume museum in Jindu.

    The exterior and second-story structure of the old house are all preserved.

   An explanation reception desk is set up in the courtyard.

   Some old items from the Ni family, such as the large blue and white porcelain fish tank, are also left in the courtyard for viewing.

    The entire first floor is opened up to form an exhibition hall.

   Ni Xiang Li's most precious piece, the Moonlight Dress, was on display.

    Ni Chang wrote a novel about the story of her great-grandfather and the owner of this ancient skirt, telling it to more people.

    The second floor used to be Ni Chang's bedroom, but now it has become her studio.

    In addition to work tables, ready-made clothes are also displayed and sold.

  Her ready-to-wear brand was just registered and launched this month, and it's called "Nishang Youyi".

    Several new ready-to-wear robes from "Nishang Youyi" will be released on the wedding day of Ni Chang and Yan Chi.

    When Ni Chang showed the sample clothes to the man, Yan Chi recognized one of them at a glance - it was the autumn green color she wore when they first met.

    Ni Chang felt it was very meaningful to release this new dress on their wedding day.

    She also gave this cheongsam a name, which was different from previous naming styles.

   It was called "Delayed Heartbeat".

    Yan Chi laughed when he heard it, and praised: "It's very worthy of the name."

    He looked at her with dark eyes: "When I first saw you, I was really moved at the first sight."

    Ni Chang smiled and said nothing.

    In fact, she is not.

    "I didn't choose this name because of your heartbeat at one glance -"

   Ni Chang hugged the man's neck with both hands, "It's because your heartbeat at one glance continues to this day~"

    Yan Chi chuckled: "It will continue."

    He lowered his head and kissed the corners of her eyes.

    "My heart has been moved by you all my life."

    (End of text)

-----------

T/N: Extra 6 Episodes and Side Story 3 Episodes are left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 6.1K 26
Ember felt a pull that it was time to move on from the place she's at. She's never stayed in the same place for long and here she has stayed longer t...
2.5M 63.2K 44
Being a foster kid, she couldn't wait to be able to leave the group home. Finally eighteen, and the help of her mentor at the group home, she was abl...
445K 21K 31
***book one of the Savage MC series*** Im going to tell you a story. A story about a love that was so preciously beautiful it belonged in a fairy tal...
501K 11.9K 45
Isabella had never really fit into the mold that her family was forcing her in. Luckily, she finds a place that accepts her as she is. However, she d...