Delayed Heartbeat 💓 [Request...

By PhyuPwint8

1. A little-known motorcycle race unexpectedly became popular because of the appearance of the riders. Yan Ch... More

Brief Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
8
Part 9
Part 10
11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
16
Part 17
18
Part 19
20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35 ♥️
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45 🌚
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50 🌚
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56 🌚
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59🌚
Part 60
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64 (Extra-1)
Part 65 (Extra-2)
Part 66 (Extra 3)
Part 67 (Extra 4)
Part 68 (Extra 5)
Part 69 (Extra 6)
Part 70 (Side Story of Ni Heng-1)
Part 71 (Side Story Of Ni Heng -2)
Part 72 (Ni Heng Side Story -3)

Part 61 🌚

321 2 0
By PhyuPwint8

    At the end of February, after Yan Chi's name appeared on the list of the competition, it caused a stir.

    As the first Chinese rider to participate in the MotoGP World Series, No. 27 has attracted much attention.

He returns after two years and everyone is looking forward to his performance.

    Domestically, the topic of "Chi Shen's return" has been a hot topic for several times. Even if there is no live broadcast, his performance in every game has attracted much attention.

    Yan Chi took a year off from competition in China. His popularity increased a lot and controversy arose.

    Some people said: "When I first became a fan of Chi Shen, I didn't catch up with his season. Now he's doing well. I look forward to him reaching the top again!"

    Some people said bad words: "He was still at his peak. Laughing to death. Now he is just at the level of a gangster. Now go The competition is so embarrassing that it has been disgraced overseas!"

    ...

    Pinks, pinks and blacks fought at every turn, and professionals had different opinions.

    Sometimes just reading all kinds of comments on the Internet makes Ni Chang feel panicked.

    After spending the first season with a man, she finally felt how difficult it was for him.

    Yan Chi himself was fine.

   He has never cared about what others say - competitive competitions, results speak for themselves, and everything else is irrelevant.

    The race is already halfway through, and the man just left the UK two days ago.

   He is in good condition, his single lap time is better than last season, and he has scored points - such a result is enough to be recorded in history.

    Yan Chi was busy training for competitions, and Ni Chang was not idle either. She was very worried about moving and working in the studio a while ago, and the two of them were separated by time difference.

It was often she who sent a message, and she didn't receive it until she got up after sleeping. Reply...

    Her thoughts grew like weeds.

    During the time when the man had just left, Ni Chang sighed in her dreams: Missing him.

    Really, she missed him so much.

    She lost the human body heater that she hugged every day, and the support she had become accustomed to was suddenly deprived of him-this feeling was no less than a withdrawal reaction for Ni Chang.

    But watching the man's journey of lighting up half the world and the points accumulated bit by bit, she was also proud and gratified.

    Her knight is becoming more powerful.

    In a short time, he will return to her with the most shining crown...

    The two of them fell in love with each other through the Internet cable.

   The weather turned hot and cold, and the man obviously couldn't stand it anymore recently, and he was having sex more and more frequently.

   The news asked her how the visa was going.

    In the past few days, Yan Chi has arrived at the Japanese branch, and the time difference is only one hour.

   The two of them have been finding video opportunities every day.

    On this day, after Ni Chang finished dinner, Yan Chi's video request popped up on the tablet.

    She pressed the green button, and a shirtless man sitting in the bathtub immediately appeared on her iPad.

    Ni Chang was a little embarrassed and glanced at the screen: "What are you doing..."

    Yan Chi chuckled: "I just finished practicing. Let's hang out for a while."

    He raised his eyebrows at the camera again: "Let me show you how you like it. Yes."

    As he finished speaking, Ni Chang saw his well-defined abdominal muscles.

    The high-intensity competition has tempered the man's skin to become stronger, his skin tone has also become darker, and his neatly arranged eight-pack abs look like chocolate slabs.

    Ni Chang: "..."

    Ni Chang's face heated up: "Put your phone away -"

    "Don't like it?"

   Yan Chi asked in a low voice, playfully, "What about this?"

    The camera flickered, and there was a subtle The sound of water sounded.

    Ni Chang screamed and quickly closed her eyes and turned her head.

    "You hate it!"

   Her ears were burning red, "You, if you do this again, I'll hang up!"

    The man curled his lips and smiled evilly: "It's just an old acquaintance, what are you ashamed of."    

   " ...Yan Chi!"

Yan Chi was about to tease himself again, so he put away his cell phone.

    "What did you eat tonight? Did you order takeout again?"

  He asked the girl who didn't eat well as usual.

    After Ni Chang finished working in the studio of her old house during the day, she usually went directly back to her new home to have dinner with her grandma. When she comes to feed the cat every two days, like today, she sleep directly on the second floor at night.

    When she heard that Xu Zhi Lan sent the driver to deliver chicken soup and stir-fries for dinner, the man raised his eyebrows with satisfaction and asked about the status of Ni Chang's family and her brand of ready-made clothing.

    He paused for a moment, with some unconscious expectation in his tone: "So, how is the visa going this time?"

    Ni Chang was startled, the smile on her face faded, and she lowered her eyes and said nothing.

    Yan Chi's expression also stiffened: "...it's not working?"

    Ni Chang pursed her lips: "I heard... the jam is getting tighter and tighter."

    The man was silent for a moment.

    "Don't worry, I'll keep asking. You'll definitely be able to come by the end of October at the latest."

    He was reassuring her, but he was obviously more disappointed than she was.

    The disappointment on his face could not be concealed through the steamy screen.

    Ni Chang's heart softened, and just when she couldn't bear to speak, a fluffy shadow suddenly flashed in front of her eyes.

    With a "meow" cry, the iPad slapped onto the table.

    Ni Chang said "Oops", quickly put the screen away, and at the same time captured the cow cat that jumped on the table.

    Seeing the cat wearing an Elizabethan ring, Yan Chi smiled and said, "How have you been these two days?"

    After discovering the cat peeing on the carpet for the second time, the two of them posted a story on the Internet.

  Ni Chang took the cat with her a few days ago. She went to the hospital to have his balls removed.

    "It's good. The wounds are all scabbed."

   Ni Chang picked up the cow cat with a slumped face, pinched one of its paws, and asked it to greet the male owner on the other end of the network cable.

    "Its appetite seems to be better. Look, isn't it fat again?"

    Yan Chi did not answer the question.

    He stared straight at the girl holding the cat: "I don't want to see the cat. I want to see the cat--"

    Before the man could finish speaking, Ni Chang hung up the video and stopped the tiger-wolf talk in time.

    Her ears were slightly warm, she let out a long breath, and hummed through her lips.

    This guy is so annoying.

    It was just yesterday...

    She didn't want to show him every time!

    Two white bubbles popped up on WeChat.

   The man has come to comfort his angry fiancée.

    She wasn't angry at first, and as they chatted, the typed words slowly turned into flirting.

    The two made an appointment for a video chat tomorrow, and Yan Chi finally asked her not to worry about the visa before saying good night.

    Putting down the tablet, Ni Chang blinked and reached for the crimson passport on the bedside table.

    She opened her passport and the corners of her mouth curled up slyly.

    Stupid man.

    Her visa has actually been approved.

    Even the flight tickets are booked today.

    As if holding back his ultimate move, Ni Chang decided not to tell the man yet, wanting to give him a surprise.

    He wanted to see if when she appeared in front of him again, his eyes would still show the same surprise as last year.

    Ni Chang turned on the revolving lantern on the bedside, and turned her head to look out the floor-to-ceiling window amid the soft ding-ding-dong-dong melody.

    It’s another misty rainy season in the south of the Yangtze River.

    They met for the first time at this time.

    Now, she was finally going to see him again.

    **

    In mid-October, Ni Chang flew to Thailand alone.

    Buriram, Thailand, is the penultimate stop of the Yanchi competition.

    From there, she stays with him until the end of the season.

    This is her first time going abroad.

    Thailand is definitely a good choice. It’s not far away and only takes two hours to fly. And because there are so many Chinese tourists, almost everything you read and see has signs in Chinese.

    Until now, Yan Chi has been keeping it a secret.

    Ni Chang came over and contacted Fang Kun Teng.

    Fang Kun Teng arrived in Japan a week ago and followed him from Japan to Thailand.

   He made an appointment early to pick up Ni Chang at the airport and went straight to the training ground.

    On the way, Ni Chang learned from Fang Kun Teng that Yan Chi had not been in good condition these past two days.

    He crashed during a training session.

   Crashing is not uncommon, and others are fine, but anyone with a clear eye can see how low the air pressure around a man is.

    Arriving at the training ground, as soon as Ni Chang got out of the car, she saw an orange racing car flying out of the corner from a distance.

    There was a loud clang, and the tires splashed fire when they rubbed against the ground.

    The driver wearing a black racing suit landed on his back and slid a long way.

    He stood up quickly and seemed to be fine.

   After lifting the racing car that had fallen to the ground, the man took off his helmet, revealing his head that was shiny with sweat.

    The foreign-looking coach on the sidelines came over, handed him a bottle of water, and said something gibberish.

    Yan Chi nodded, took the water bottle and drank it in one gulp.

    Under the extremely harsh sunshine of Southeast Asia, the man's crazily rolling Adam's apple is particularly obvious.

    After drinking the water, Yan Chi did not return to the track to train.

   He sat on the sidelines, took out a cigarette from his backpack and lit it.

    A touch of soft autumn fragrant green drifted into the peripheral vision, and the man's eyes flickered, and he slowly turned his head in a daze.

    The hem of the cheongsam is perpendicular to the feet, and the slit reveals the slender white calves.

   Looking up, there is a slim figure that is laid out by grains.

    Uniquely feminine and dignified.

    Yan Chi's gaze focused on the girl's face bit by bit, looking at her loving eyes, her thin eyebrows with willow leaves, and her black hair tied back by a rose hosta, but he still didn't come back to his senses.

    Ni Chang smiled, then curled her lips and scolded the man: "You smoke again!"

    Yan Chi subconsciously put out the cigarette on the ground and stood up.

    He looked straight at the girl, as if he still didn't believe it: "Why are you here?"

    Ni Chang blinked slowly: "I miss you."

    She raised her hand and placed it on the hard protective shell of the man's chest.

   She patted him: "What's your reaction? You don't want me to come?"

    Yan Chi shook his head, and a smile spread from his lips: "I mean, why did you...come?"

    He spread his arms and grabbed the person.

   Put it in his arms and hold it tight.

    "I miss Zai Zai too."

    "I miss you very much."

    The door was almost knocked open.

    After getting out of the elevator, Ni Chang's legs were controlled by the man, and she was carried upright like a child to the door of the room.

    Before her feet landed firmly on the ground, her back was hit against the door panel.

    In front of her, the man's passionate kisses rained down on her.

    Ni Chang was so kissed that she couldn't breathe, could not stand still, and could hardly even open her eyes.

   However, her two arms softly hooked around the man's neck, trying hard to respond to his thoughts.

    ——There is nothing that expresses missing someone better than the rubbing of ears and temples and the entanglement of limbs.

    They are finally together again.

    Her knight, her warmer, her support was actually holding her and kissing her - just like she had dreamed of before.

    Being enveloped by the overwhelming male hormones, enveloped by the hot temperature and breath, the real feeling of being hugged tightly by him, and even the strength of the kiss that crushed the curve of the nose, all made Ni Chang's heart feel satisfied, almost overflowing...

    "You, you still say that I don't eat well every day..."

    Taking advantage of the opportunity to breathe, Ni Chang accused the man with some inarticulate words.

    She hugged his tight and narrow waist, comparing it with the feeling in her memory, and pursed her lips in dissatisfaction: "You have lost weight!"

    This intimate measurement method exclusive to her lover made Yan Chi curl his lips.

    "This is called strong."

    He sneered, then bit the tip of her ear with a wicked smile, "Aren't my brother's muscles stronger?"

    Before Ni Chang could answer, the Qiuxiang green soft material was the first to make a soft rustling sound.

    Men also have their own unique way of measuring things.

    Ni Chang leaned against the door panel, biting her lower lip with her teeth to suppress her guttural sound, and frowned slightly.

    It has been more than half a year, and it will take some time for her to adapt.

    "You're still talking about me," Yan Chi said hoarsely, accusing her in turn, "It's all shrunk..."

    He chuckled secretly: "Wait, I'll give it to you in two days -"

    Ni Chang blocked it with her own lips Stopped the man's mouth.

    After giving him another sweet treat, she turned around and slipped into the bathroom next to her.

    The two paused to usher in a rest, or perhaps it was just a calmer prelude before the feast.

    Compared to Jindu, the weather in Thailand is really terrible.

    Not even that happened, she was covered in sticky sweat. Besides, since they haven’t seen each other for so long, they should first clean up the dust brought from the plane and the track.

    Ni Chang took out her nightgown from the suitcase.

    After taking a shower and changing clothes, she heard Yan Chi curse something outside.

    "What's wrong?" she asked, raising her voice.

    Yan Chi walked in, showed the small box in his hand to Ni Chang, and frowned helplessly: "This size is not correct."

    Ni Chang looked down and found no words related to large size on the box.

    She pursed her lips to smile, but felt a little embarrassed: "Who asked you to be so..."

    The girl didn't finish her words, and Yan Chi only regarded it as a compliment to him.

    He picked her up and put her on the sink, kissed her thin shoulder straps with his lips, and picked up the phone on the wall: "I'll ask the front desk to bring it up."

    Ni Chang woke up from the dream: "No!"

    She really couldn't accept strangers coming to give them gifts...

    "You, don't you have one?"

   Ni Chang asked in a low voice, "Don't you usually carry one with you..."

    Yan Chi chuckled: "You, silly "?"

    "Why should I bring that thing with me when you're not here?"

    He touched the top of her slightly wet hair: "It would be wrong if I have it on my body now."

    Ni Chang: "..."

    Ni Chang Only then did she react.

    He was indeed pleasantly surprised when she came "unexpectedly".

    It's true... not prepared.

    Yan Chi raised his hands to button his collar.

    "I'm going to buy it now."

    Ni Chang bit her lip and said nothing, but silently pulled the man's clothes with a small hand to prevent him from leaving.

    She still remembered that night when the man went from his old house to the alleyway convenience store.

    He said it was the longest road he had ever walked.

    If he wants to buy it now, she is afraid it will be an endless time...

    Ni Chang's cheeks turned a beautiful blush, she lowered her eyes and calculated silently in her heart, and then whispered: "No need..."

    Yan Chi was startled and raised his eyebrows: "Are you really stupid?"

    He patted her forehead fondly: "Have you forgotten common sense?"

    "I know."

   Ni Chang's voice was like a mosquito, and both hands climbed up the man's strong forearms, "It's okay ..."

    Yan Chi's dark eyes tightened, and he blinked again quickly: "No."

    He was surprisingly rational, and warned her in a low voice: "Your man is so capable, what if I just plant it for you?"

    Ni Chang , The redness on the face spreads to the base of the ears.

    "Then I will... give you a baby."

    Veins popped up on the man's forehead: "You -"

    Before he could say anything, two thin arms hugged his waist again.

    Ni Chang's white feet, which were not touching the ground, swayed twice, and her round heels rubbed against the edge of his black trousers.

    She moved to the edge of the sink, wrapped around him like a koala, and said softly:

    "Brother..."

    She really loved him.

    Really, she miss him so much...

    Ni Chang raised her head and purred at the tip of the man's tumbling throat.

   His lips touched his ear and she whispered two words quietly but boldly.

    She closed her eyes shyly, but couldn't help but watch the man's reaction secretly from the corners of her eyes.

    Yan Chi stopped breathing, and the masseter muscles bulged out from his strong mandible.

    He pinched her waist with both hands and said harshly, "I'm crying for you!"

    ...

    Even until the edge of his rationality collapsed, the man was still not willing to take risks with her.

    Ni Chang didn't know whether this was worse or better.

    She was only surprised: it turned out that lips, tongue and kiss could be transformed into this form.

    ——But it still made it difficult for her to escape the fall, and she burst into tears.

    **

    Yan Chi came out of the shower and saw Ni Chang still covering her face and burying herself in the quilt.

    He smiled lowly, walked over, and slapped the person: "Okay."

    "Your man will serve you, why are you ashamed."

    Ni Chang lowered her hands, still covering her hot face with her hands, just Revealing a pair of shy red eyes, her voice was trembling: "You are not allowed to..."

    "Are you sure?"

   Yan Chi joked mischievously, "Why do I think you like me very much? Just now-"

    The man's shoulder was cruel Got a hard slap.

    "...Yan Chi!"

    He smiled, grabbed the little hand that hit him, kissed it, and pulled her into his arms.

    Ni Chang stretched out her hand to smooth out his messy hair, put her hands around the man's waist, and shrank into his arms as quietly as a cat.

    She enjoyed this time the most.

    The more sober and sensitive souls after the entanglement, the silent embrace, all aggravate the infatuation between them.

    After an unknown amount of time, Yan Chi tilted his head and kissed her on the forehead, and said softly: "Baby, I have to continue practicing."

    Ni Chang said "hmm" and pursed her lips: "Have you... lately? Tired?"

    Yan Chi hesitated for a moment and nodded: "Yes."

    He tilted his head and looked at her for a moment, then smiled again: "Fortunately you are here."

    I used to think that the arena was my charging station, but now I understand. My peace of mind is by your side.

    Ni Chang's eyes moved slightly, she sat up and pecked Yan Chi on the lips.

    "Thank you for your hard work, my knight."

    "I will be here for your next game!"

     She hugged the man and gave him the gentlest encouragement, "You have to work hard, okay?"

    Yan Chi curled his lips, his eyes dim: "Yes."

    Yes, my princess.

    Now the knights fight for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 17.1K 115
Synopsis: Su Yan had been crushing on Wei Zhou for seven years, only becoming his wife after an accident. Everyone mocked her about her luck, claimed...
180K 5.6K 26
Ember felt a pull that it was time to move on from the place she's at. She's never stayed in the same place for long and here she has stayed longer t...
9.9K 765 13
Being isekiaed, MC finds herself stuck in a web novel 'Beauty and the Beasts' by White-Headed Dream. She doesn't want to return and is happy for fina...
7.7K 514 30
Two sisters. One MC. And a whole lot of drama. Phoenix and Raven never imagined that they'd lose so much so quickly, but when a family secret comes...