Delayed Heartbeat 💓 [Request...

By PhyuPwint8

1. A little-known motorcycle race unexpectedly became popular because of the appearance of the riders. Yan Ch... More

Brief Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
8
Part 9
Part 10
11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
16
Part 17
18
Part 19
20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35 ♥️
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45 🌚
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50 🌚
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56 🌚
Part 57
Part 59🌚
Part 60
Part 61 🌚
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64 (Extra-1)
Part 65 (Extra-2)
Part 66 (Extra 3)
Part 67 (Extra 4)
Part 68 (Extra 5)
Part 69 (Extra 6)
Part 70 (Side Story of Ni Heng-1)
Part 71 (Side Story Of Ni Heng -2)
Part 72 (Ni Heng Side Story -3)

Part 58

383 3 0
By PhyuPwint8

    The Spring Festival in Jindu is the spring season in the true sense.

    As the weather gets warmer, Ni Chang takes off her quilted cheongsam and wears a woolen cheongsam alone.

    Grandma makes a new cheongsam for her every year.

   This year’s cheongsam is vermilion, which makes it look particularly New Year’s.

    On the morning of the second day of the Lunar New Year, Ni Chang wore this vermilion cheongsam and went to the villa area with Yan Chi to pay New Year greetings.

    Before coming, Ni Hong Xing gave Ni Chang a few words of advice.

   After all, this was the first time that Ni Chang came to the door as a "prospective wife."

    When the two families have dinner together on the fifth day of the Lunar New Year, they will be officially engaged.

    Yesterday, when Yan Chi went to her old house to pay New Year's greetings, he brought a trunk full of gifts.

    Ni Chang also prepared a gift today, giving Xu Zhi Lan two new cheongsams, one made of cotton for daily use and one made of heavy-duty silk dress, both made by Ni Chang during her free time on New Year's Day.

    Yan Song Yi's gift was chosen by Ni Hong Xing. Hearing that his in-laws were a fan of antiques, Ni Hong Xing opened the storeroom and took out a small stirred glass bottle. This is Mr. Ni's adoptive father's old possessions, a serious antique bottle from the Qing Dynasty.

    The two gifts were sent directly into people's hearts.

   Yan Chi's parents were so happy that they didn't know how to feel.

   They immediately gave Ni Chang a big red envelope.

    Lunch was prepared by Yan Chi's parents themselves.

  The two spicy lovers didn't cook a single spicy dish, and the dishes on the table were all Ni Chang's favorites.

    After dinner, Yan Song Yi received a call, saying that he had a dinner party that he couldn't refuse and that he and Yan Chi had to go there to socialize.

    Xu Zhi Lan was very unhappy.

   During the Chinese New Year, it was the first time for someone to come to the house, and the two men couldn't stay at home properly...

    Before leaving, Yan Chi secretly told Ni Chang that it was close to the second floor of the small house and asked Ni Chang to come over in a while. He would definitely go back to join her in the evening. dinner.

    After the two men went out, Xu Zhi Lan tried on the new cheongsam given by Ni Chang.

    The size can be small or large, no need to modify at all. She liked it so much that she didn't want to take it off in her everyday dress. She pulled Ni Chang into the small kitchen and said she wanted to make a cake for her.

    "Men can't stay at home!"

     Xu Zhi Lan stirred the cream cheese and looked up at Ni Chang affectionately. "It's better to have a daughter~"

    Ni Chang was a little embarrassed: "I thought you would think that the two of us ...It’s too fast.”

    Xu Zhi Lan shook her head: “What’s so fast? Set it up in half a year and get married in about a year, that’s just right!”

    She curled her lips: “Let me tell you, if a man really likes him, he will definitely want to marry her early. Marry home!"

    "Don't believe in the 'long-distance love race'. If you talk about not getting married for ten or eight years, most likely it won't happen in the end..."

    Ni Chang nodded, hesitated, and asked: "You and Dad Yan Chi, how long ago did you get married?"

    Xu Zhi Lan stopped stirring and thought for a moment: "Before we got married... we only met a total of two or three times."

    Ni Chang was shocked: "Ah?!"

    She had previously thought that Yan Chi's parents must have a deep emotional foundation.

    After all, Yan Song Yi would ask his wife for permission before going out to socialize.

     Xu Zhi Lan was unhappy, so he kept coaxing her for a long time, and didn't leave until the person showed a smile...

    Ni Chang smiled: "Then you guys have a flash marriage."

    Xu Zhi Lan clicked her tongue: "Our situation... is not the same. It's too the same."

    She sighed softly and told Ni Chang about her past.

    Her family background was actually very poor. When she was twenty, she participated in a beauty pageant in order to earn bonuses to pay off debts and go to school.

    Later, she earned the bonus, but she also got herself involved - a big boss took a fancy to her and coerced and induced Xu Zhi Lan to follow him.

    That big guy has skills and abilities, but he is definitely not a good man. Not even a good person.

    Xu Zhi Lan suffered a lot from him. She regretted it, but she can’t leave.

    It wasn't until later that she met Yan Song Yi at the dinner table.

    Yan Song Yi told her that if she was willing to marry him, he would take her away from here completely...

    Ni Chang felt as if she was listening to the plot in a TV series, and was shocked: "You just... agreed?"

    Xu Zhi Lan looked at her deeply.

    "As long as I can leave that person, even if I am asked to marry him, I will nod."

    She didn't know what Yan Song Yi did, but she guessed that he must have spent a lot of effort to settle the big boss, and thoroughly Filled up her debt-ridden home.

    He also kept his promise and took her away from that place of right and wrong and came to Jindu.

    Xu Zhi Lan lowered her eyelashes and whispered softly: "Before, my experiences in that area were... not good."

    "After we got married, I was also very resistant psychologically... I couldn't have sex for a long time. It was about a year or two. ..."

    Ni Chang was still in shock and opened her mouth: "One or two years..."

    Xu Zhi Lan nodded: "But he has never forced me."

    Her eyes suddenly turned red: "There has never been anyone like him. Same, he was so good to me. So tolerant, gentle and patient..."

    "He also encouraged me to go back to school and study for two more years. In the third year, I gave birth to his brother Yan Chi..."

    " His brother suffered a lot when he was a child, and his father said that we would never have children again. Unexpectedly, Yan Chi was unexpectedly born... I can’t say it was an accident..."

    Xu Zhi Lan smiled, her eyes bright. : "This is God's gift to us for our tenth wedding anniversary!"

    Ni Chang stared at her, unable to say a word.

    She had no idea that Xu Zhi Lan had such a past.

    She also thought that Xu Zhi Lan must be a lucky person who had everything go smoothly - she had a face that had never been bullied, and there was no trace of suffering at all.

    When talking about the past, she was also calm and calm, without inferiority or self-pity, nor unwillingness or resentment.

    What is left is only the unchanging love and gratitude to her lover for many years.

    Ni Chang suddenly remembered that even though Chen Chi chose to end his life, she still couldn't end it with him, or in other words, with his past.

    At that time, the man told her that if she didn't want to think about it, just forget about it.

    Later, when she is relieved enough, she can reconcile with herself.

    Now, she truly understood what he meant.

    It turns out that love can really cover up all mistakes.

    He has seen people healed by love and given a new lease of life.

    He was also determined to use his life to slowly heal her with his love...

    Ni Chang turned her head and secretly wiped the corners of her eyes.

    She didn't know whether she was moved to tears by Xu Zhi Lan's past, or whether she felt lucky enough to meet a loving family...

    Xu Zhi Lan chuckled, raised her hand and patted her on the back: "Okay, it's all over a long time ago It’s done.”

    She turned around and put the cake embryo into the oven.

    "Now, I really feel that everything is fine."

    "Yan Chi has returned from abroad, and he has settled down. He originally said that he would go out again, but now he won't leave."

    Ni Chang was stunned: "He doesn't Gone?

    "Don't he still want to... go to compete abroad? "

    Xu Zhi Lan shrugged: "When he came back last year, he said he would stay for one year and return to racing abroad after this year. But two days ago, I heard what he meant and decided not to leave.

    Ni Chang's eyelids moved: "Why? "

    "He didn't say anything either. "

    Xu Zhi Lan looked at Ni Chang, her eyes narrowed, "I think now that he has a wife, his thoughts are different. "

  "  That's right! At the end of the new year, he was already in his mid-twenties, so it was time to calm down and calm down. I told him a long time ago not to race, because racing is dangerous..."

    Ni Chang: "..."

    Ni Chang lowered her eyes, did not answer Xu Zhi Lan's words, and casually changed the subject.

    Wait until the apple soufflé is baked and comes out of the box , Yan Chi sent Ni Chang a WeChat message.

    He said that he was almost finished here, and asked Ni Chang to go to his room to find a car insurance document and take it to the second floor when he left.

    Thinking of Xu Zhi Lan’s previous complaint that Yan Chi's bedroom was not allowed to be cleaned by his aunt, and he was not happy for others to touch his things.

   Ni Chang deliberately asked the man:
    [Don't you like others touching your things? [Surprised]]

    [What should I do if I mess it up for you? Yeah?]

    The man replied very simply:

    [My wife is not someone else]

    [Turn it over casually]

    Full marks for the answer.

   Ni Chang curled her lips with satisfaction.

   Ni Chang took the soufflé and walked upstairs to the man's bedroom while eating.

     Like his bedroom on the second floor, this room is also mainly gray and blue, but the inside is not as simple as the second floor.

    There are many things from Yan Chi's childhood here, as well as traces of his growth - the height recorder on the wall, There is a basketball net on the balcony door frame, as well as various Lego and motorcycle racing models...

    Opening the bookcase, Ni Chang's eyes were first attracted by the two photo albums at the bottom.

    Inside, they were all from before he met her.

    Ni Chang's cheekbones never dropped when she saw it.

    Xu Zhi Lan and Yan Song Yi are simply soul photographers, and they are very happy to record the moment of their son's death.

   She took out her mobile phone and took several photos of the cub Yan Chi's roar.

   After seeing the crying photos, Ni Chang reluctantly put down the photo album and began to look for insurance documents.

    There was a thick stack of envelopes in the blue file box. The envelopes were basically white and wordless, so Ni Chang had to open them one by one and read them. .

    After opening more than ten envelopes in a row, she suddenly stopped.

    This envelope was not a printed contract or document, but a handwritten card.

   The  black font was strong and strong, very similar to Yan Chi's handwriting.

    The signature was only brief.

    One word: There were not many words on the brother's card.

   When Ni Chang came to her senses, she found that she had read it several times unconsciously.

    Her eyes flashed slightly, and she stared at it thoughtfully for a while.

  Put the card back in the envelope.    

  When the driver of the Yan family sent Ni Chang to the second floor of the small house, it was just dark.

    She opened the  door and saw the white second floor in darkness.

   The garage door in the courtyard was halfway opened , there was a bright light shining from below.    

    Ni Chang bent down and got into the garage, looked up and saw a huge projection screen on the wall.   

    Colorful motorcycles were speeding on the track, and the explanation was also very fast, and she couldn't hear it.

   Understand foreign languages.    

    Ni Chang stared at the curved racing car for a while and blinked slowly.    

    There was no one on the sofa in front of the projection screen.

    She looked around and saw the rows of motorcycles on the other side of the garage.

     In the middle, there was a vague white smoke curling up.    

    Yan Chi was lying on his back on a motorcycle, with his two long legs hanging on the handlebars.   

    The man seemed to be asleep, with one arm under his head. The other hand hung lazily by his side, the red dots between his fingers flickering on and off.

     Ni Chang put the dessert in her hand on the table and walked over slowly.    

   Before she could reach him, Yan Chi suddenly opened his eyes. Eyes.

  When he saw her, the man immediately stood up and sat up.   

      "Back."

     As he spoke, he raised his hand and put the cigarette into his mouth, then took out his mobile phone and clicked twice.

     The excited commentator on the screen immediately became mute.    

   Seeing the thin smoke coming out of the man's lips, Ni Chang frowned.

  She slapped his arm dissatisfiedly.    

"Smoking again!"    

   Yan Chi bit his cigarette and smiled: "Drink some wine, take a smoke to wake up. "   

      Ni Chang curled her lips: "You can't smoke even after drinking! "

     "become. "

     Yan Chi responded, doting and conniving.   

     "Listen to my wife. "    

   Watching the man put out his cigarette and throw it into the trash can, Ni Chang walked back to the table, poured a cup of hot water from the thermos, opened the small refrigerator for cold drinks, and took out the bottle of rose honey she had brought two days ago , took a small spoonful and melted it into the water.   

     She brought the honey water to Yan Chi.    

     "This is a hangover cure. "

      The man took it and took a big sip, shook his head and put it aside: "It's too sweet. Sore throat. "    

     He suddenly grabbed Ni Chang's wrist and brought her to him.

   His arms wrapped around her slender waist under the cheongsam.    

     "Just let me hug her. "   

    The man sat on the motorcycle, and when he hugged her, his head was right against her stomach.   

    He clasped her waist tightly, tilted his head and buried his face completely in her stomach.

    He took a deep breath, feeling nostalgic and intimate.    

    Ni Chang put her hand on the man's short head, rubbed the pine needle-like stubble with his palm, and lightly touched the side of his face with her fingertips.    

     "What's wrong? 

      She asked Yan Chi softly: "Did the discussion not go well today? " 

     Yan Chi rubbed her and shook his head: "I'm just a little tired. "

     His voice was muffled and hoarse, and his breath was warm, penetrating through the fabric and drying her skin: "Hug you.    Let me recharge. "

    Ni Chang said nothing, put her hands on the back of the man's neck, and looked at the racing car behind him silently.

    After a moment, she turned her head again and looked at the game footage frozen on the screen projected on the wall.

    After a while, Yan Chi relaxed his arms slightly.

    He didn't let go of her, his hands still circled her waist.

    "You haven't eaten, have you?"

    He held her on his strong thighs with strength in his hands.

    "I ordered your favorite crab roe soup dumplings."

    Ni Chang smiled and said, "Okay."

    Yan Chi also raised his lips, lowered his head and pecked her lips, his dark eyes bright and deep.

    "I really can't postpone the dinner party today."

    He touched her long hair behind her: "You're not angry with your brother, are you?"

    Ni Chang shook her head, put her arms around the man's neck, and looked at it quietly.

     It took her several seconds.

    "Yan Chi."

    She called his name softly, then stopped, took a breath and said slowly: "Go back."

    "Go back to the playing field."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 21K 31
***book one of the Savage MC series*** Im going to tell you a story. A story about a love that was so preciously beautiful it belonged in a fairy tal...
1M 33.4K 31
The second I saw her my skin heated and heart skipped a beat. I knew I had to know who she was. I knew I just needed to be near her. After my horribl...
1M 15.2K 33
"If you dare to leave me, I will scrap these legs!" The angry man pointed to his long legs and said.    "If you don't go, you won't go, I won't go...