Delayed Heartbeat πŸ’“ [Request...

By PhyuPwint8

1. A little-known motorcycle race unexpectedly became popular because of the appearance of the riders. Yan Ch... More

Brief Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
8
Part 9
Part 10
11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
16
Part 17
18
Part 19
20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35 β™₯️
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45 🌚
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50 🌚
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56 🌚
Part 58
Part 59🌚
Part 60
Part 61 🌚
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64 (Extra-1)
Part 65 (Extra-2)
Part 66 (Extra 3)
Part 67 (Extra 4)
Part 68 (Extra 5)
Part 69 (Extra 6)
Part 70 (Side Story of Ni Heng-1)
Part 71 (Side Story Of Ni Heng -2)
Part 72 (Ni Heng Side Story -3)

Part 57

481 4 0
By PhyuPwint8

    The next morning, Ni Chang got up late without any surprise.

    The screen was slightly translucent due to the sunlight.

   She took out her mobile phone from the pillow and saw that Jiang Yu had sent a WeChat message an hour ago saying that her grandma had to do a few more tests and asked them to pick her up at noon.

    Ni Chang breathed a sigh of relief.

    Turning her head and seeing what was on the bedside table, she was stunned for a moment and her lips curled up.

    When chatting on WeChat a few days ago, she mentioned that succulent grapes can now be made hot, and you can drink them if you are afraid of the cold in winter.

    No, the man bought it for her right now.

    She doesn't know when he got up.

    Ni Chang leaned forward and looked behind the screen, but did not see the man.

    She called his name again very softly.

    There was no movement either.

    There was a sour and swollen feeling of laziness all over her body, and she didn't want to move.

    Ni Chang opened the grape succulent on the bedside and drank while secretly checking how many rose marks she had on her body under the quilt...

   After half a glass of grapes, she opened WeChat again and replied to Jiang Yu's message.

    Jiang Yu asked why it took so long to reply.

     Ni Chang bit her straw, embarrassed and unable to hide her thoughts, so she shared what happened last night with her good friends.

    Jiang Yu sent half a screen of "Ahhhhh" directly.

    Jiang Yu: [How is it? ! ! [Squints and smiles]]

    Who doesn’t wonder how Chi Shen is doing.

    People all over the world know how well he drives on the track.

    But only Ni Chang knew how it was to drive at night:)

    Ni Chang thought for a while, pursed her lips and typed out a few words: [Very good]

    Looking down, she saw the finger marks on the side of her knees...

    She suddenly feel that the evaluation of "quite" seems unfair.

    Ni Chang blushed and added:

    [He is fine]

    [But I feel so tired and sore [covers face] [covers face]

    Jiang Yu: [Good guy! ! ! ]

    After a moment she said again: [That's not right]

    [Didn't you say you misunderstood before? He has never had a girlfriend before, nothing like that...]

    Nishang Youyi: [Yes]

    Jiang Yu: [ ...]

    [Although I don't have much practical experience, but...]

    This is hesitant.

    Ni Chang sent two more question marks.

    Jiang Yu: [Hey, that’s right, don’t be fooled by those in the novel! ]

    [Generally speaking, a man's first time is more...]

    [Fleeting]

    Ni Chang: "..."

    Ni Chang laughed speechlessly.

    Nishang Youyi: [I know]

    She tried her best to express her words:

    [I mean, after that, it will still be...]

    [Getting better [covering face]]

    Jiang Yu: [! ! ! Oh my god, there's "after"! ]

    [Oh my god, is this a racing driver? ! ]

    [How about I take grandma back at noon? Are you still able to come? ]

    [Are you still able to walk? [Squints and smiles]]

    Ni Chang: "..."

    Ni Chang just didn't know what to say, and Jiang Yu said again that she wanted to accompany her grandma for a checkup, so they stopped talking.

    Ni Chang was also relieved.

   She lifted the quilt and got out of bed, and stepped on the wooden floor beside the bed with her bare feet.

    She frowned suddenly.

    It's not as exaggerated as Jiang Yu said she couldn't walk.

    It's just that...the legs are soft and tender.

    Every step she take feels like stepping on cotton.

    Ni Chang slowly wandered to the bathroom.

    The man must have taken a shower again in the morning, and there was still some moisture in the bathroom.

    Seeing the two toothbrushes lying across the neck in the tooth cup, the corners of Ni Chang's mouth turned up unconsciously.

   Looking up at herself in the mirror, she was dazed for a moment.

    It's the same as before, but it seems to be different.

    The corners of the eyes are more charming, the eyebrows are more sweet, and the little face is like a spring breeze - at first glance, it looks like someone is well loved.

    Men used to always say "my woman, my wife".

    Now, she has finally become a woman worthy of his name...

    After finishing washing, Ni Chang opened the wardrobe and deliberately chose a cheongsam with a higher collar.

    Grandma will be back soon...

    She remembers when she first got together with Yan Chi, the man wanted to stamp her wherever he could kiss her.

    Once, grandma saw the marks on her neck.

    Ni Chang was embarrassed and panicked, and just vaguely said that it was mosquito bites...

    Now that there are no mosquitoes in winter, she could no longer make up excuses and could only hide them more tightly.

    Choosing a mustard yellow high-collar cheongsam, Ni Chang walked to the dressing table with the cheongsam and petticoat stockings.

    As soon as she picked up the wooden comb, her gaze suddenly paused, and her brown eyes widened suddenly.

    The small pot of Brazilian wood on the dressing table has blossomed.

    This kind of small plant that is said to "bloom when you meet true love" and is only "rumored" to bloom has actually blossomed.

    The flowers of Brazilian wood are different from those she saw online.

   Small clusters of white round flowers bloom among the green leaves.

   The petals are thin and small.

   At first glance, they look like overly strong dandelions.

    Ni Chang whispered "Wow", reached out and gently twisted the tiny white petals, and a smile slowly bloomed at the corners of her lips.

    The door behind her was suddenly pushed open.

    Yan Chi grabbed his pocket with one hand and walked in slowly.

    "Are you awake?"

    Ni Chang's heart beat suddenly and her eyes flashed unconsciously.

    It feels...a little subtle.

    She has obviously done the most intimate things, but she is actually more shy than when she first fell in love...

    There is nothing unnatural about the man.

    He walked to the dressing table, hooked a chair with his foot, and sat down behind her.

    The two arms were wrapped around her involuntarily, and when he lowered his head to smell the fragrance of her hair, he was as intimate as before, but with an indescribable, sticky feeling.

    "Are you still tired?"

    He kissed the top of her head, his voice infinitely tender.

    Ni Chang shook her head and turned to face the man's profile.

    It must be psychological reasons, or it may be the fluctuation of hormones in the body.

   She always feels... that he seems more handsome.

    The brow bone connects to the high bridge of the nose, and from the chin to the slightly moving round Adam's apple, there is a strong sense of manliness everywhere.

    The look in her eyes was so gentle that she couldn't turn away.

    When their eyes met, she couldn't help but feel more attachment...

    Sensing her attachment, Yan Chi curled his lips, raised his hand to hold her pointed chin, and wanted to kiss her again.

    Ni Chang tilted her head to avoid the man's lips, and pointed at the small potted plant, as if offering a treasure: "Look, my Brazilian tree is blooming!"

    Yan Chi didn't know the story behind the blooming Brazilian tree, and raised his eyebrows unexpectedly.

    "Spring hasn't started yet, why are they blooming?"

    Ni Chang leaned back towards the man's strong arms and smiled with squinted eyes.

    "Spring has not come yet."

    "But you are here."

    You are here.

    Her love comes unexpectedly. The flowers are all blooming.

    The man didn't understand the girl's obscure words of love, so he only responded with a kiss and asked her: "Are you hungry?"

    When he asked, Ni Chang's stomach immediately grumbled twice in response.

    There were too many things going on in the past two days.

   They were scrambling to fill their stomachs without having a serious meal.

    Yan Chi smiled softly and patted her hungry belly: "What do you want to eat?"

    "Eat..."

    Ni Chang pursed her lips and thought for a moment, then her eyes lit up, "How about we eat hot pot!"

    " Let's make mandarin duck pot, so you can also eat spicy food."

    He has always been the one to accommodate her taste.

    As long as they eat together, the man will not put anything spicy on the table...

    Yan Chi responded without hesitation: "Okay. Hot pot is also easy to make."

    He took out his mobile phone and gave it to the person in charge of the restaurant where they had dinner together for the first time. Send a message.

    Looking at the ingredients listed and sent out, the man suddenly thought of something: "Do you have that kind of grinding machine at home?"

    Ni Chang thought for a moment: "Yes. There is a cooking machine that can grind meat and squeeze juice."

    Yan Chi nodded: "How about I make you a porridge base today?"

    "What is the porridge base?"

    "White porridge is used as a hot pot dish. I ate it once on a business trip before and it suited your taste."

    He picked up her cheek and pinched her cheek: "It just so happens that we can also replenish our baby. Were you exhausted yesterday?"

    Ni Chang knocked off the man's flirting hand: "In a while, you make hot pot and I'll pick up grandma. "

   She paused for a moment, then changed her words: "How about I do it, and you can pick it up..."

    Yan Chi raised his eyebrows and asked with eyes.

    Ni Chang stood up from the man's arms and took two steps back and forth.

    "Look at me walking, don't you think it's a little... strange?"

    She asked him a little embarrassedly: "...Do you think you can tell?"

    Yan Chi stared at her white and thin ankles for a moment, and said Of course.

    He wouldn't notice if she didn't say anything.

   Now at first glance, it does seem a bit awkward.

    The thin legs and little feet were trembling, and at first glance, they looked like they were...out of control.

    Yan Chi licked his lower lip line and chuckled.

    "You're still laughing!"

    Ni Chang slapped him on the shoulder, "It's not all your fault!"

    "Why do I feel," Yan Chi raised his eyelids and looked directly at her, "are you praising me? ?"

    The man smiled mischievously and evilly, obviously proud of his abilities in certain aspects.

    Ni Chang rolled her eyes at him: "...annoying."

    "You go cook!"

    She ordered her man confidently and pushed him towards the door, "Get out, I want to change clothes."

    "You little brat, why are you avoiding me? Me."

    Yan Chi looked at her faintly, "I haven't seen anything about you?"

    Ni Chang's face felt hot again.

    When she raised her eyes and saw the man's collar, she was startled for a moment, hesitated to speak, and then took out a band-aid from the drawer of the chest of drawers next to her.

    Yan Chi stared at the girl and took off the band-aid: "What are you doing?"

    Ni Chang raised her hand and stuck the band-aid on the man's Adam's apple, covering the half circle of faint bite marks.

    "Okay."

    The man didn't have a high collar, but he had to cover it up...

    Yan Chi reacted and smiled.

    "You're trying to cover up, you know?"

    "You really think others can't know?"

    Ni Chang whispered: "Then what should I do..."

    "Who is to blame."

     The man pinched her soft white cheeks with two fingers, and pressed the moist The two lips form a goldfish pout.

    "Did I say you can't bite randomly?"

    - It sounds like a complaint, but in reality it's helpful and even enjoyable.

    "You have the nerve to accuse me!"

    Ni Chang lowered her eyelashes and gestured to the mark on her collar.

    "You, you are not just like a dog..."

    Yan Chi stared at her for a moment and actually smiled: "I am a dog, so what are you?"

    "Huh? Cat cub."

    He put an arm around her neck and lowered his head.

   He laughed in a teasing voice: "The cat is very energetic. She scratched her brother's back all the time -"

    "Oh, you -"

    Ni Chang simply didn't listen and quickly raised her hand to cover the man's mouth.

    The little hand was pressed again, and the palm was kissed by hot lips and rough stubble at the same time.

    She quickly pushed the man's chin and pulled off the band-aid on his Adam's apple.

    Looking at the reddish tooth marks, Ni Chang bit her lower lip and pulled Yan Chi back to the dressing table.

    She took out a box of concealer, spread it a little on her fingertips, and raised her hand to cover the man's neck.

    The tip of the girl's index finger was soft, a little cool, and tingling to the touch.

    Yan Chi's eyelashes moved slightly, and the tip of his throat sank unconsciously.

    Ni Chang frowned in disgust: "Don't move."

    She applied some more concealer: "I can't even cover it up..."

    The girl's delicate fingers kept tapping, as if it was being tickled by a feather.

    Yan Chi's eyes darkened: "Okay."

    His lowered voice also contained a hint of warning. "You can't touch a man's Adam's apple like this."

    Ni Chang raised her eyes and gave him a dissatisfied look.

    There's quite a lot going on.

    Sometimes her lower back couldn't be touched, and sometimes his Adam's apple couldn't move...

    She pursed her lips, put a little force on her hand, and pressed her fingertips hard -

    Yan Chi's eyes and heart suddenly tightened, and he let out a "hiss".

    "Does it hurt?"

     Ni Chang asked deliberately.

    His jaw was clenched, his black eyes narrowed, and he stared at her deeply: "It hurts."

    It hurt elsewhere.

    Ni Chang felt a little guilty.

    The tips of her eyelashes trembled slightly, she stood up on tiptoes, her lips were close to the teeth marks, and she blew delicately at the tip of her throat that was rolling up and down.

    The girl's voice was also soft and soft, and she breathed into blue: "Blow it and it won't hurt."

   " ..."

    At this time, Yan Chi's jaw was tense.

    He put his big palm on her slender waist and squeezed her tightly: "Are you trying to trick me on purpose?"

    When the man lowered his voice to warn him, there was an indescribable sense of sexiness: "Didn't I feed you yesterday?"

    Ni Chang's heart skipped a beat, and she felt two One leg has been lifted off the ground.

    Forced to sit on the dressing table, her skirt was rolled up and the shoulder strap on one side slipped down.

    Ni Chang hesitated for a second: "No, no -"

    She quickly pressed the man's hand on her lap: "Stop making trouble!"

    "We still have to make hot pot and pick up grandma..."

    Yan Chi licked his back teeth, his eyes dark.

    Still staring at her, eagerly and reluctantly.

    Ni Chang grabbed the edge of the dressing table, moved her butt forward, put her arms around the man's arms, and said softly and coquettishly: "Let me go..."

    She kissed his tight jaw again.

    "Brother is the best~"

    Yan Chi said: "...fuck."

    He gripped her slim waist more firmly, his dark eyes blazing with fire.

    "Brother found out that you are a bad learner."

    If you are a bad learner, you will be beaten.

    Sure enough, the next moment, Ni Chang was slapped on the tip of her buttocks.

    "Little rascal!"

    The man almost gritted his teeth and warned: "Wait until night and see how my brother will deal with you."

    **

    A quarter of an hour later, Ni Chang slowly changed her clothes and went downstairs, still holding the unfinished drink in her hand. 1/2 cup succulent grapes.

    The staff who delivered the ingredients also arrived just in time.

   Yan Chi carried in two large plastic bags with both hands, both of which were filled to the brim.

    In addition to the ingredients and seasonings, he also specially ordered a stainless steel mandarin duck pot.

    All kinds of ingredients are spread out in the kitchen one by one, and the atmosphere of eating hot pot is instantly felt.

    Ni Chang took the initiative to help the man.

   Before she even put on her apron, she was driven away from the stove by Yan Chi.

    He still doesn't need to get her hands on it.

    Ni Chang didn't leave, sitting on a chair at the door of the kitchen, resting her chin on the back of the chair, watching Yan Chi cook in a trance.

    The satisfaction in her heart continued to expand.

    She suddenly remembered where she had read this sentence before, saying: Love is actually a house, two people, three meals, and four seasons.

    It is happy to be able to eat three meals a day and go through the four seasons with her lover.

    Now, watching the man she loves cooking for her, she can already smell the fragrance of happiness.

    The chicken soup started to heat and then turned to a simmer.

   Yan Chi took out the food processor and put in the uncooked rice and water. Add the crushed rice paste into the cooked chicken soup to make the porridge base.

    Next, the hot pot base ingredients are stir-fried in the pot, and the spicy aroma fills the room.

    The white mist on the kitchen window makes people feel very satisfied - eating hot pot in winter is hard not to be satisfied.

    Everything is ready.

    Ni Chang left the simplest task of setting up the dishes.

    The man put on his coat and went to the hospital to pick up the old man.

    In three days' time it will be New Year's Eve.

    There are many people and cars on the street.

   Yan Chi and grandma will go home half an hour later than expected.

    After receiving WeChat, Ni Chang opened fire in advance.

    When the two of them came in and served the table, the red pot was piping hot and bubbling, and the white porridge base was cooked to a dense and smooth texture.

    The beef and mutton served at the Yanjia Hotel restaurant are top-notch as always.

   The frosty beef is cooked immediately after being scalded, and is both chewy and tender.

    The porridge base is best for simmering seafood.

   Before putting the oysters and prawns into the pot, Yan Chi first poured out two bowls of porridge base with water and rice for Ni Chang and grandma to drink.

    He also said that compared to spicy pot, the biggest advantage of porridge pot is that it is less likely to get burned.

    Ni Chang didn't know if it was going to be hot or not, but the bottom of this bowl of porridge was indeed as silky as soup, and the freshness was even better.

    When she was hospitalized this time, Ni Hong Xing did a comprehensive examination. Except for some bruises and scratches on her legs, the old man was fine.

    But her appetite was obviously not very good.

    After drinking the bottom of a bowl of porridge, she didn't use her chopsticks anymore.

    She only helped the two young people to cook the meat and add vegetables.

    Ni Chang could guess the reason why grandma was in a bad mood.

    Chen Chi came uninvited, which actually shocked the old man greatly.

   Grandma has too much resentment and grudge against this person.

    But hatred turns to hatred, resentment turns to resentment, and he always leaves decisively and miserably.

    The old man's heart must be very complicated...

    Ni Chang didn't mention the unhappy things, but only picked out a few happy things.

     She first told her grandma that she received the engagement ring yesterday.

    The two of them were actually not sure whether this was good news for the old man.

    After all, they had not been dating for a long time.

    But after Ni Hong Xing heard this, the chrysanthemum pattern at the end of her eyes immediately smiled.

    Length of exposure is not critical, she said.

    Too many things have happened these days.

    She is neither stupid nor blind.

    She has already seen it clearly - she knows very well how Yan Chi is doing.

    The beloved person entrusted by her granddaughter.

    She felt relieved and at ease.

    Ni Chang was surprised and moved by her grandma's clear attitude, so she struck while the iron was hot and told her the idea of setting up a studio in the old house and making a garment line.

    It's not too late for Ni Hong Xing to be happy that the studio can continue to stay in her old house. But after hearing the suggestion of making a garment line, she was silent for a while before speaking.

    She said: "Nanny, actually when the old house was first demolished, I thought... If this place is gone, you should be able to go out and see more and walk around. In fact, it is also a good thing. Live your life now. After all, things are different from before..."

    The old man raised her eyes and looked at her steadily: "You are still so young, you shouldn't be stuck in one place making robes for your whole life."

    Ni Chang was shocked: "Grandma!"

    "What do you mean... you shouldn't make robes for the rest of your life?"

    "I have no other intention! Making ready-made garments belongs to ready-made garments, and I will continue to make cheongsams!"

    The old man just smiled suddenly and raised her hand lovingly. She rubbed her little face twice and did not continue the topic.

    After drinking another bowl of thick porridge, Ni Hong Xing left the table after saying she was full and went back to his room to rest.

    Looking at the old man's back, Ni Chang still murmured in her heart.

    "What do you mean by grandma's words..."

   She flattened her mouth and muttered to Yan Chi, "What does 'I'm still young' mean, and what does 'stuck in one place' mean? I don't think making cheongsam is not useful. What's wrong?"

    This is her job and her mission.

    She is a craftsman who has inherited the craftsmanship of the older generation.

   She should be able to maintain her craftsmanship and endure loneliness like them...

    Yan Chi raised his eyes and glanced at his fiancée: "Grandma has no intention of letting you continue making cheongsam."

    He paused, took out a big abalone from the porridge pot and put it in Ni Chang's bowl, and then continued: "Zai, have you ever thought about it, in the future, if, I mean if -"

    "Once I go abroad to compete, if we need to train abroad for a longer period of time, how will we live?"

    Ni Chang paused with her chopsticks, looked up at the man, and was stunned.

    The sizzling hot pot sounded suddenly between the two people who were relatively stunned.

    Ni Chang opened her mouth, and her tone was a little jerky: "You mean-"

    "Are you going... to compete abroad?"

    Yan Chi blinked slowly, noncommittal: "I mean, 'if'. "

    Ni Chang: "..."

    Ni Chang suddenly remembered something that Fang Kun Teng said to her a long time ago.

    He said Yan Chi should return to compete in foreign competitions.

    There are top events there that he is qualified to participate in, and there are opponents who are comparable to him.

    He also said that the competitions that have been suspended due to the epidemic will resume next year...

    The "next year" he said has now become "this year".

    After the Spring Festival, right before our eyes...

    A sudden knock on the door in the courtyard interrupted Ni Chang's uneasy thoughts.

    She blinked and put down her chopsticks: "I'll open it."

    Yan Chi: "I'll get it-"

    Ni Chang had already crossed the yard and opened the door without stopping.

    Seeing the pretty woman in a cheongsam, the delivery boy was stunned for a moment and hesitantly gave out the last four numbers.

    Recognizing that it was her fiancé's mobile phone number, Ni Chang responded and reached out to take the package.

    Turning around and walking back into the house, she opened the seal on the plastic bag.

    Immediately stunned.

    A bag full of colorful little boxes.

    The words "granular", "large", "ultra-thin" and other words on the box are irritating and offensive.

    Yan Chi walked out of the room, half-smiling but not smiling: "I said I'll take it..."

    Ni Chang stuffed the bag of things into the man's arms, feeling ashamed and angry: "You——"

    No wonder, the takeaway boy just now Brother looked at her strangely and evadedly.

    Such a large amount...

    She felt embarrassed.

    "You, why did you buy so many at once?"

    Yan Chi raised his eyebrows: "Don't prepare more."

    "Now, this is a necessity for us."

   He took it .

  He stopped her, curled his lips and smiled, cruelly and playfully.

    "Still, daily necessities."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 63.2K 44
Being a foster kid, she couldn't wait to be able to leave the group home. Finally eighteen, and the help of her mentor at the group home, she was abl...
298K 10.2K 42
Ink is a brother of The Wolves MC. Sydney is a bartender at a local bar. Ink and Sydney have been dating for a while. Though they have a 9 year age...
1M 15.2K 33
"If you dare to leave me, I will scrap these legs!" The angry man pointed to his long legs and said.    "If you don't go, you won't go, I won't go...
9.9M 318K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...