Delayed Heartbeat 💓 [Request...

By PhyuPwint8

1. A little-known motorcycle race unexpectedly became popular because of the appearance of the riders. Yan Ch... More

Brief Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
8
Part 9
Part 10
11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
16
Part 17
18
Part 19
20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35 ♥️
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45 🌚
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50 🌚
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 56 🌚
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59🌚
Part 60
Part 61 🌚
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64 (Extra-1)
Part 65 (Extra-2)
Part 66 (Extra 3)
Part 67 (Extra 4)
Part 68 (Extra 5)
Part 69 (Extra 6)
Part 70 (Side Story of Ni Heng-1)
Part 71 (Side Story Of Ni Heng -2)
Part 72 (Ni Heng Side Story -3)

Part 55

276 4 0
By PhyuPwint8

    Ni Chang stared blankly at the man half-kneeling in front of her, speechless.

    After a while, her slightly opened lips murmured several times.

    "Why are you now...?"

    Her voice was trembling, and her words were unclear.

    But Yan Chi understood.

    His eyes flashed deeply: "I can't wait."

    "I can't wait."

    After he confirmed that the person he wanted to spend the rest of his life with is her, he can't wait to start the rest of his life as soon as possible.

    Ni Chang pursed her lips and shook her head vaguely.

    No, no, she didn't think he proposed too quickly.

    She didn't feel fast.

    But, why tonight?

    ——After witnessing the misfortune and unhappiness of their family, and after seeing all the unbrightness and unlovability of her.

    He proposed to her...

    Ni Chang blinked her sore eyes and said in a muffled nasal voice: "Are you really... willing to marry me?"

    Yan Chi was startled for a moment and smiled.

    "Of course."

    He looked at her intensely, his dark eyes deeper than the sea.

    "My pleasure."

    Ni Chang's eyelashes trembled.

    There was moisture spreading in her eyes, and a smile spread on her lips.

    She slowly extended her left hand to the man.

    "It's also my honor."

    Such a response made the man stunned for a moment.

    The smile in his dark eyes was full and overflowing until his whole face was shining - this is the brilliance that comes when he wins a championship.

    He took out the ring and put it on Ni Chang's ring finger, then lowered his head and pressed an ecstatic and pious kiss on the back of her hand.

    After the man stood up, the kiss continued on her lips.

    After a brief taste, he pressed her into his arms.

    Rather than kissing, moments like this are more suitable for hugging each other closely.

    ——The rib that was removed from his body was finally melted back into his bone and blood.

    The girl's head was pressed tightly against his chest, and warm moisture spread on her clothes.

    Yan Chi's lips curled up, and he reached out to touch the back of Ni Chang's head: "Why are you crying again and regretting it?"

    "There's no point regretting it."

   His teasing voice was indulgent and doting, "I will always be your master. I'm here."

    Ni Chang's ring-wearing hand softly hit the man's back.

    To be honest, she had never cried so much before.

    She rarely cried before, not because she was strong, but because she knew no one would feel sorry for her if she cried.

    After having him, his love became her sword and shield.

    Her tears can flow freely.

    "Okay."

    Yan Chi pulled the little crying bag out of his arms, "You made me feel bad on purpose."

    He raised his hand to wipe away the tears from her face, and grabbed her left wrist.

    "See if you like the ring. If not, let's change it."

    Ni Chang wiped her moist eyelashes before looking down at her engagement ring.

    Her fingers are slender, and the diamond ring with a high carat count is even more huge and conspicuous.

    The brilliant drop-shaped main diamond, together with the auxiliary stones inlaid on the ring setting and ring, form a dazzling little crown.

    Gorgeous, delicate, and girly.

    Ni Chang's eyes widened with a smile: "I like it!"

    She leaned on the man's arms and raised her left hand to continue admiring: "It's so unique~"

    Yan Chi's lips curled up: "I was thinking that I must choose a crown-shaped one. "

    Ni Chang said softly: "Why?"

    Yan Chi focused on her eyes and blinked slowly.

    "Because the knight's proposal ceremony is to crown his princess."

    Ni Chang wiped the crown ring with her other hand and put her arms around the man's waist.

    "This is the best birthday gift I have ever received."

    Yan Chi chuckled and thought of something again.

    He tore open his clothes and took out another small box from the inner pocket.

    It is much larger than the ring box and has the same black velvet surface.

    Ni Chang asked with eyes.

    The man opened the jewelry box and found a bracelet inside.

    The rose gold bracelet has very interesting decorations: one is a small flower with gradient diamonds, which looks very much like the begonia flowers outside her window that are about to bloom; another is a double "z" letter stacked together ——The abbreviation of Zai Zai.

    There are two more interesting ones: a small hollow crown, the shape is very similar to her diamond ring; the other one has never been seen by Ni Chang.

   It looks a bit like a medieval knight's mask and a man's motorcycle helmet.

   There are also two swords on the small helmet, forming a cross.

    Helmet and crown.

    Knight and Princess.

    Ni Chang smiled again: "Is this custom-made?"

    Yan Chi said "hmm" and raised his eyebrows: "I don't think about it. If you don't agree and the ring can't be given away, you have to give something else."

    "Brother, okay?"

   He hugged her into his arms and kissed her on the forehead. "If you don't want to be my wife, I will give you a gift."

    Ni Chang smiled: "You are quite thoughtful. If I promise you, you will give me a gift Ring; if I don't agree, give me a bracelet..."

    Yan Chi tutted: "You look down on your man too much."

    He put the jewelry box containing the bracelet in Ni Chang's hand.

    "Be my wife, I have rings and bracelets."

    **

    In the end, Yan Chi tidied up the kitchen.

    After everything was cleaned up, the man locked the door and went up to the second floor.

    Pushing open the bedroom door, the warm air hits your face, mixed with the soft and fragrant smell that is exclusive to girls.

    Yan Chi went straight into the bathroom and took a shower, then walked around behind the screen when he came out.

    Ni Chang had already finished taking a shower and changed into her nightgown.

   She was sitting on the bed, lowering her head and concentrating on playing with the bracelet in her hand.

    There is an open dowry on the bedside. The diamond engagement ring has been taken off and put away in the dowry.

   There were also rose hostas, firework earrings, the Pikachu that had won the championship, and various gadgets he had brought back to her from his previous business trip - she put together all the things he had given her.

    Yan Chi raised the corners of his lips and took two more steps forward.

   His footsteps and eyes suddenly stopped at the same time.

    He doesn't know whether it's because the heating is turned on enough or because the weather has gotten warmer in the past two days, but the girl didn't wear a nightgown tonight.

    There was only a light silver suspender nightgown on her body.

    The straight clavicle connects to the thin shoulders, giving a clear view.

   Her hair was randomly tied back with hairpins, and a few strands of thick black hair covered with water vapor were scattered, making the triangle area on the back of her neck as white and greasy as mutton-fat jade.

    She sat with her knees bent, her smooth calves folded back under her skirt, and her two feet turned back, exposing the delicate soles of her feet.

    Yan Chi touched the side of his cheek with the tip of his tongue, walked over and sat behind Ni Chang, and wrapped two strong arms around her waist.

    He likes to hug her from behind.

   The little soft one is completely locked in his arms, giving her a full sense of possession.

    Today, the sweet fragrance behind her ears disturbed him, but he couldn't help but put the tip of his nose into her hair and continued to smell the orange blossom deeply.

    Yan Chi's fingertips hooked the hair around her neck and circled it twice.

   His two big palms slowly slid from the back of her neck to her shoulders and held it.

    The calloused palms of his hands were not sensitive enough, so he lowered his head again and felt the greasy shoulder socket with his lips...

    "Oh, don't make trouble -"

   Ni Chang scolded the man, shrinking her neck to avoid his thick stubble, "I haven't yet It's done..."

    Yan Chi gave up and took another handful of people into his arms.

    He lowered his eyelids and looked at the bracelet in her hand: "What's this?"

    "I just saw it on the Internet, and it said that you can slowly string the bracelet on by yourself. I thought-"

   Ni Chang shook her wrist.

   She lowered her hand, and a thin bell sounded between her fingers, "String this little bell on it as well."

    This soybean-sized mini bell was taken from the meeting gift given to her by her great-grandfather.

    The old man melted the longevity lock he wore as a child and made a pair of small silver bracelets for her.

    Ni Chang hung the small bell next to the double "z" letters and asked the man: "How is it?"

    "It looks good."

    Ni Chang took a silk handkerchief and wrapped it around her left hand, then took off the one she had worn for several years.

    The white jade bracelet was put back into the dowry.

    She was about to put on a new bracelet when the man took it and put it on her wrist himself.

    The little bell rang softly, and Yan Chi frowned.

    "...Is it too big?"

    He judged the size of her ring and bracelet visually.

    The ring fit perfectly, but the bracelet was a bit too big. It was put on the slender wrist and dangled.

    Ni Chang turned her wrist: "It's a little big, but it's okay."

    "It's okay" means absolutely not okay in the eyes of men.

    He frowned and took off her bracelet: "I'll adjust it for you tomorrow."

   He put the bracelet on the bedside table, and when he caught a glimpse of the feet hanging down beside the bed, Yan Chi paused.

        Seeing the man sitting next to her and grabbing her ankle, Ni Chang said: "Hey -"   before she could say anything, the bracelet was put on her foot.

    The luster of rose gold is imprinted on the soft and upturned feet, and a small sparkling light spot condenses on the raised wrist bones.

    The man's fingertips brushed against the light spot, and his voice became deep: "Beautiful."

    It seemed like he was praising the bracelet, or he was praising the little feet wearing the chains.

    Ni Chang's face felt hot for no reason, and her eyelashes trembled slightly.

    She shook her ankle a little unnaturally.

    The little bell made a thin, lingering sound.

    Yan Chi blinked slowly, his eyes darkened.

    The toes in his hand moved again, rubbing against the edge of his clothes, and deftly lifted the hem.

    The two feet were like cunning little snakes, skillfully slipping into his arms.

    Her series of movements brought out more detailed jingle bells.

    It also caused the man's Adam's apple to slide down heavily.

    "It's still a little cold..."

    Ni Chang muttered, stepping on his abdominal muscles with the soles of her feet to keep warm.

    The man lowered his eyelashes and glanced at the small part of his ankle that was left outside: "Is it cold again?"

    He raised his lips playfully: "Then go down a little more."

    Ni Chang was slightly startled, and uncontrollably the thoughts from the last time popped up in her mind. The arrogant scene...

    Her cheeks immediately turned red, and she hurriedly retreated: "Are you annoying-"

    Both of them were stunned.

    The hem of the silk skirt could not catch the same satin-smooth skin and fell along the bent knees.

    They pile up like water waves and then disperse suddenly.

    The background color appears.

    Ni Chang's brain roared, and she was stunned for a moment, then quickly continued to draw her legs back.

    But her ankle was pressed first.

    Yan Chi tightened his jaw, forming a patient and restrained jawline.

   The warmth of his palm pressed against her ankle, pulling out a fragile, trembling ringing sound.

    On the two-inch thin ankle bone, the man pressed a gentle and suggestive kiss.

    He pressed against her thin wrist and slowly raised his eyelids, his gaze direct and burning.

    "Okay?"

    He asked directly and unclearly, but Ni Chang knew it well.

    The hands on her sides were clenched unconsciously, and her lowered cheeks were bright red.

    Silence stretched out this moment of temptation to an infinite length.

    "..."

    "..."

    The silence that was too long and deep broke this extremely ambiguous rubber band again.

    Yan Chi lightly closed his eyelids, and there was a hint of indifference and understanding in his dark eyes.

    "Then go to bed early. Yesterday you were -"

    Before the man could finish speaking, Ni Chang suddenly sat up on his knees and hooked her hands around his neck.

    She was like a midnight orchid, fluttering softly into his arms.

    The crimson little face was raised, and his eyes were filled with fear and boldness at the same time.

    The flower-like lips came up, and when they almost reached his chin, they stopped and turned around - making a soft pop on the tip of her throat.

    "I didn't say... no."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 17.1K 115
Synopsis: Su Yan had been crushing on Wei Zhou for seven years, only becoming his wife after an accident. Everyone mocked her about her luck, claimed...
1M 14.3K 33
"If you dare to leave me, I will scrap these legs!" The angry man pointed to his long legs and said.    "If you don't go, you won't go, I won't go...
10.8K 810 13
Being isekiaed, MC finds herself stuck in a web novel 'Beauty and the Beasts' by White-Headed Dream. She doesn't want to return and is happy for fina...
789K 15.1K 26
They had known each other forever, she was his younger sister's best friend, hell he had viewed her as another little sister. He was the bad boy, the...