Delayed Heartbeat 💓 [Request...

By PhyuPwint8

1. A little-known motorcycle race unexpectedly became popular because of the appearance of the riders. Yan Ch... More

Brief Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
8
Part 9
Part 10
11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
16
Part 17
18
Part 19
20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35 ♥️
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45 🌚
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56 🌚
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59🌚
Part 60
Part 61 🌚
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64 (Extra-1)
Part 65 (Extra-2)
Part 66 (Extra 3)
Part 67 (Extra 4)
Part 68 (Extra 5)
Part 69 (Extra 6)
Part 70 (Side Story of Ni Heng-1)
Part 71 (Side Story Of Ni Heng -2)
Part 72 (Ni Heng Side Story -3)

Part 50 🌚

420 2 0
By PhyuPwint8

    Looking sideways at the man's ambiguous and deep eyes, Ni Chang's cheeks felt warm again.

    She was obviously embarrassed, but the woman's voice on the phone unconsciously replayed in her mind.

    Indeed...

    it's quite like "executing".

    Then, if this kind of movement is not like this, what should it be like...

    After thinking about it for a long time, Ni Chang suddenly realized how... dangerous her thoughts were!

    She closed her eyes in shock and pinched the man's waist angrily with one hand: "You hate..."

    She was already led astray by him!

    Now not only did her face feel hot, but Ni Chang felt that her whole body was getting hot.

    She lifted the quilt and was about to stand up when she was hugged from the waist.

    "Oh, please let go!"

    She struggled a few times in the man's strong arms, "I'm going to drink water..."

    Yan Chi pulled back the quilt and covered her up.

    "Hold it. I'll pour it for you."

    The man got out of bed and walked around to the screen, picked up his girlfriend's cup and took a cup of boiling water from the small water heater.

  After thinking about it, he poured down half a cup of hot water, added some cold water, and mixed it into a cup of warm water that was just enough for the mouth.

    After walking back to the screen with the water glass, the man saw that his girlfriend was not obedient and covered herself with the quilt.

   She was sitting on the bedside and took out a pair of snow-white cotton socks from the drawer.

    Yan Chi was puzzled: "Why should you wear socks when you are going to bed?"

    Ni Chang said flatly: "My feet are cold."

    Her hands and feet were cold as always. It's even worse when she visits her aunt. Even if she turns on the heater, her feet won't be warm all night.

    Yan Chi put the water on the bedside and sat on the edge of the bed lazily watching her put it on.

    In order to match the cheongsam, girls' socks are mostly white, milky white cotton socks with retro twisted silk or lace patterns on them, which are very delicate.

    Ni Chang unfolded a sock and stretched one of her legs in front of her.

    Only then did Yan Chi realize that she was wearing nail polish.

    The five round toes are dyed with khaki color, making the already white feet as smooth as suet jade.

  There are bone marks on the instep that are slightly raised, fragile and exquisite.

    Yan Chi's eyes moved slightly, and he reached out to hold the slender ankle and pulled it onto his lap.

    "I'll put them on for you."

    Ni Chang pursed her lips in embarrassment, but still straightened her legs and let her boyfriend put on her socks.

    The man was not in a hurry to put it on.

   He grabbed her two ankles with one hand and stroked the delicate and upturned instep with the other hand.

  His palm went around the slender Achilles tendon and easily wrapped her entire little foot.

    He shook his hand and raised his lips: "Why are your feet so small?"

    "They're not small."

   Ni Chang's toes curled up in protest in the man's hand, "It's because your hands are big."

    Yan Chi smiled sullenly , rubbing his thumb against her wrist bone, he picked up the sock.

    Seeing the lace socks being lifted up, Ni Chang made a gesture to retract her feet, but the man's hand did not let go of her wrist.

    She stretched her legs and said softly: "What are you doing..."

    Yan Chi didn't say anything, his black eyes stared at the few spots of red looming under the white socks for a moment, then suddenly reached out and pulled the socks that he had just put on. Lost.

    Ni Chang was startled: "You -"

    The man lifted up his clothes and put both of her feet in his arms - just like the time he covered her feet after the last rainstorm.

    He raised his eyebrows at her: "Isn't this warmer?"

    Ni Chang's heart moved, and her toes subconsciously clasped slightly.

    All she can feel is the hard texture of his abdominal muscles.

    She couldn't bear to shrink her legs: "We can't cover it up all night."

    "It won't be hot in a while..."

    As she said that, as if she was feeling the reserved heat of the exclusive stove, the girl stepped on her delicate and soft feet a little harder.

    Yan Chi's estimation and eyes tightened at the same time, the tip of his throat sank, and he let out a very low suppressed groan.

    He slowly raised his eyelids, his gaze as hot as his body temperature.

    "Want to stay warm all night?"

    Before Ni Chang could answer, the man grabbed her ankles and slid down suddenly.

    Ni Chang froze.

    When she realized what she had stepped on, her mind exploded with whiteness.

    Her face instantly turned red to the root of her neck, like a small boiling kettle.

    It’s not cold anymore! It’s not cold anymore!

    It's not cold anymore...but the man didn't give her a chance to retreat.

    He had already leaned closer, and the male hormones in his body were even more dangerous, and his voice became hoarse: "Brother, let me show you, okay?"

    "..."

    His pajamas were made by her.

   It was her first time making men's clothes, and she was very considerate and knew how to make it convenient for him.

    Now, he did get free without much effort.

    She saw it.

    Just as tough, strong and high-spirited as others.

    The soles of her feet were burning like a branding iron.

    Ni Chang's heartbeat and breathing stopped at the same time, and her whole leg became numb.

    The man's tone was ambiguous and his voice was hoarse: "Is it still cold?"

    "..."

    She was speechless.

   She only felt that the soles of her feet and her brain were heating up.

    Dog men know how to generate heat through friction.

    When her ankle was about to break and her mind was completely in chaos, Yan Chi simply pulled her hands over...

   She didn't know how long it took, but Ni Chang felt that it was probably as long as several centuries.

    Yan Chi let go of her.

   He walked around the screen and went to the dining table to get a pack of wet wipes.

   After smoking half a pack, he got up and went to the bathroom.

    Ni Chang was dumbfounded throughout the whole process, raising her two little hands on her chest innocently and helplessly.

    The scene just now was so shocking that she was still confused until now...

    Yan Chi came out of the bathroom after cleaning up and saw his girlfriend huddled on the bedside with her two little hands on her chest.

  She looked particularly like a frightened one. Another poor groundhog.

    The man's lips curved, ruthless yet satisfied.

    He walked over and hugged her from behind.

    Glancing at her shoulder, he raised his hand and wiped it gently, smiling: "Why is it here too..."

    Ni Chang: "..."

    Woohoo, who is to blame! Who is to blame!

    Ni Chang didn't dare to look at her clothes or turn her head to look at the man.

She just blushed and cursed coquettishly and angrily: "You, you are the bastard..."

    Yan Chi smiled, tilted his head and kissed her. earlobes.

    "The bastard is yours now."

    Ni Chang winced and said, "I don't want to..."

    She was scared to death.

    "You can't help it."

    Yan Chi nibbled the tip of her ear and smiled mischievously, "I'm still number one -"

    Before he could finish speaking, Ni Chang whined as if she was going deaf after hearing it, and trotted all the way to the bathroom.

    Looking at the girl's running back, Yan Chi chuckled softly.

    Stopping in front of the sink, Ni Chang looked at herself in the mirror and quickly lowered her head.

    Turning on the faucet, she washed her hands thoroughly first, then poured some water on her face, and finally took off the shower head and pointed it at her legs and feet...

    After everything was cleaned, Ni Chang came out and saw Yan Chi changing the sheets and quilts.

    He also changed into his pajamas and put on the two ill-fitting waistcoat trousers.

    ...She wonders why.

    Looking sideways at his girlfriend, Yan Chi raised his eyebrows and asked her, "Are you going to change too?"

    Thinking of the things on his pajamas, Ni Chang glanced at the man, opened the closet and took out a new nightgown, and then Entered the bathroom.

    After making the bed, Yan Chi consciously lay down in the warm quilt.

    After a while, Ni Chang came out of the bathroom.

   Seeing her new nightgown, Yan Chi's eyebrows moved slightly, and the corners of his lips seemed to be smiling rather than curled up.

    Over time, he also learned that her nightgown and petticoats were basically very thin suspenders.

    But this new one is not.

    The long sleeves and narrow collar wrap the neck and chest tightly.

    The little girl started to be wary of him...

    Her eyes naturally moved down to the hem of her knee-length skirt.

    His eyes suddenly paused and his expression turned pale.

    Ni Chang's heart tightened when she noticed the change in her boyfriend's eyes.

She pursed her lips and warned the man in a very non-deterrent tone: "You are not allowed to do that again tonight -"

  Before she could finish speaking, Yan Chi had already raised a hand, and the palm of his hand slowly touched  the scar on her right knee -superior.

    Ni Chang was stunned, and suddenly thought of the last time a man saw this scar on her - that time when she stayed at his house during a heavy rainstorm, she showed him the scar on her leg.

    It was also the first time that she showed him the scars in her heart...

    The man's movement of covering his hands was the same as last time.

    But she got away last time.

    This time, she didn't dodge anymore.

    Yan Chi rubbed his palms on the girl's fair knees for a moment, then stroked the scar as big as a coin with his thumb, and frowned.

    "Does it hurt?"

    The man's voice was low, and his tone was full of love.

   Ni Chang suddenly felt soft-hearted and shook her head with a chuckle.

    "It's been years, and it doesn't hurt anymore."

    "It's just..."

    She also reached out to touch the scar on her knee.

   When her fingertips touched the uneven marks, her voice dropped, "If it doesn't go away, it will be ugly..." .

    Scars like this need to be removed only through cosmetic surgery.

    Ni Chang was worried that the effect was not guaranteed, and was also afraid of pain...

    "Who said that?" Yan Chi retorted
in a deep voice, "It's not ugly."

    He lowered his head, imprinting on her scar with a soothing, even pious gesture. A kiss.

    "Brother likes it."

    Ni Chang's heart skipped a beat, and then a stronger throbbing began, and a numbness rose up on her back.

    He had kissed her many times, but no kiss had made her heart move like this.

    A heart seems to be immersed in warm water, full and gentle.

    The tip of her nose was sour uncontrollably. Ni Chang blinked and whispered: "You lied..."

    She slapped the man's shoulder coquettishly, but the corners of her mouth were raised: "Who likes scars?"

    Yan Chi curled his lips: "I will. I like it."

    He reached out and took her into his arms, murmuring softly.

    "As long as it's yours, I like it."

    *****************************

    A sleepless night.

    Ni Chang woke up a little earlier than she thought.

    It's only eight o'clock.

    Turning her head, she saw a cup of steaming brown sugar water on the bedside.

   Listening to the faint sound of washing water in the bathroom, she felt dazed for a moment and felt more at ease.

    On a winter morning, the weather is rare.

     Several meters of sunlight shines through the windows and the dressing table, creating a warm atmosphere.

    Ni Chang drank the brown sugar water, moved the Brazilian wood on the dressing table to the windowsill, and took the small water bottle next to it.

    She forgot to water it every three days, but the Brazilian tree grew like a barbarian since it sprouted leaves.

  Now, a potted plant is flourishing.

    Little Groot sits in the lush green, his head almost invisible.

    It just hasn’t bloomed yet.

    Ni Chang later checked on the Internet and found out that the flower shop owner's claim that blooming meant meeting true love was probably all a lie...

   After spraying it for a few times, Ni Chang put down the watering can in her hand.

    Her waist was suddenly wrapped around by a pair of strong arms from behind.

    A man's chin and a low-pitched voice fell on the top of her head at the same time: "Good morning, Zai Zai."

    It was an ordinary greeting, but Ni Chang felt unreasonably satisfied in her heart.

    She suddenly realized that perhaps what she wanted was just a morning like this.

    When she wakes up, there is his warmth and breath on the pillow, the warm water he prepared on the bedside, his gentle whisper in her ear, and his tight embrace behind her.

    An unprecedented sense of solidity.

    What she wanted was to be with him, many ordinary days and nights... She
fell back into the man's strong chest, Ni Chang smiled: "Good morning~"

    She put her hands on the wheat-colored waist on her forearm: "Why did you get up so early? Aren't you sleepy?"

    Yan Chi exhaled softly, and the mint breath of toothpaste hit the side of her face.

    She didn't have a razor here, and when the man kissed her cheek, the thick stubble that had grown overnight pricked her.

    He bit her ear and whispered: "I'm so greedy that I can't sleep."

    Ni Chang: "..."

    This man is so annoying!

    The total tenderness only lasts for three minutes...

    The man proves with his actual actions that he never exaggerates.

    Ni Chang was trapped in his arms and couldn't hide.

   She was about to cry without tears: "No, why are you..."

    Yan Chi smiled sullenly: "It was like this this morning, didn't you know?"

    For the first time, he woke up.

   When his Zai Zai is by his side, his happiness and desire for exclusivity are overwhelming at the same time.

    Need relief.

    Ni Chang looked away embarrassedly.

    She pouted and bit her lower lip.

    "Yan Chi, you are so bad!"

    Yan Chi hummed: "You are the little bad girl."

    There is no one who can torture people more than this cub.

    His patience was tested again and again.

    "Wait..."

  He kissed the soft thick hair behind her.

    "Let's see how I deal with you then!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 11.2K 24
[ YiZhan FanFiction ¦ COMPLETED ] Blue Light motorcycle racing team has its star racer namely Wang Yibo. Yes, Yibo is no doubt one of the best racers...
279K 9.7K 42
Ink is a brother of The Wolves MC. Sydney is a bartender at a local bar. Ink and Sydney have been dating for a while. Though they have a 9 year age...
679K 17.1K 115
Synopsis: Su Yan had been crushing on Wei Zhou for seven years, only becoming his wife after an accident. Everyone mocked her about her luck, claimed...
1M 32.7K 31
The second I saw her my skin heated and heart skipped a beat. I knew I had to know who she was. I knew I just needed to be near her. After my horribl...