Delayed Heartbeat 💓 [Request...

By PhyuPwint8

1. A little-known motorcycle race unexpectedly became popular because of the appearance of the riders. Yan Ch... More

Brief Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
8
Part 9
Part 10
11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
16
Part 17
18
Part 19
20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35 ♥️
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45 🌚
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 50 🌚
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56 🌚
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59🌚
Part 60
Part 61 🌚
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64 (Extra-1)
Part 65 (Extra-2)
Part 66 (Extra 3)
Part 67 (Extra 4)
Part 68 (Extra 5)
Part 69 (Extra 6)
Part 70 (Side Story of Ni Heng-1)
Part 71 (Side Story Of Ni Heng -2)
Part 72 (Ni Heng Side Story -3)

Part 49

278 3 0
By PhyuPwint8

    Yan Chi's eyes suddenly tightened, and his forehead bulged slightly for a moment.

    He closed his eyelids, helpless and defeated.

    grass.

    He really... was completely defeated by her.

    Yan Chi let out a breath, put his hands around his girlfriend's waist, and pulled her into his arms tightly.

    Ni Chang looked like a comforted child.

    The corners of her mouth curled up, and the mist in her eyes became heavier again.

    Yan Chi snorted and lifted her chin with one hand: "Why are you crying?"

    He asked her in a low voice: "I was wronged and I wasn't wronged yet, but you started crying first."

    Ni Chang pursed her lips and shook her head, saying nothing , the eye circles are even redder.

    Yan Chi frowned and said, "Stop crying."

    "Are you stabbing me in the heart on purpose?"

    There was nothing he could do to her.

    Where is his woman?

    They are clearly his ancestors.

    When she sheds tears, he loses all temper.

    All the steel that was made was turned into soft material.

    Ni Chang's chin dug into the man's chest and she raised her eyes to look at him, her thin eyelids pitifully red.

    She said softly with a nasal tone: "Then are you still angry?"

    Yan Chi looked at her deeply, and the tip of his throat rolled down: "Angry."

    Ni Chang curled her lips: "Then--"

    She hadn't said anything yet.

   After that, the lips were sealed.

    The man held the back of her neck and kissed her, as impetuously as when they first kissed, and with deliberate roughness, biting her lips and biting the tip of her tongue like he was letting off steam.

    After his fingers penetrated into her thick hair, his kiss became extremely long, expressing care and comfort, rubbing against her gently.

    In the cold night of winter, Ni Chang was ignited by the man's breath, and her mind kept heating up.

    She straightened her slender waist and sent herself out, taking the initiative to meet the man's kiss as never before.

     Two thin arms were hung around his neck, and her palms slowly moved forward from the extremely short head, tracing her favorite jawline with her fingertips.

    Yan Chi did not stop the dishonest little hand. His lips also followed her jaw, searching for the rounded tip of her ear.

    When the side of his face was stung by the rough stubble, and the inside of his ears became wet, Ni Chang finally hummed some soft, unbearable low words...

    The man's front was scratched, and his strong chest rose and fell rapidly.

    At that time, a gust of wind came from outside the wall at the right time.

    Ni Chang couldn't help but shuddered.

    Yan Chi protected her hunched shoulder blades with one hand, straightened up, and rubbed the wetness at the corner of her lips with one hand.

    "Zai Zai."

   The man's voice was a little hoarse and full of tenderness, "I want to discuss something with you."

    Ni Chang's moist eyelashes moved: "Huh?"

    Yan Chi raised his hand and touched  Her face.

    "If you feel angry from now on, just tell me."

    "If you're upset, just hit me and scratch me. Don't just sit back and think about it, okay?"

    Ni Chang's heart moved, and she nodded "Yeah".

    She hugged the man's waist, pushed her into his arms, and responded softly: "Okay~"

    Yan Chi lowered his head and kissed the top of her head.

    "Come in. Don't have a stomachache for a while."

    The two locked the door and entered the main room.

    Yan Chi glanced in the direction of the kitchen: "You haven't eaten yet?"

    Ni Chang shook her head: "I'm not hungry in front of you."

    Yan Chi smiled and took off his coat.

    "Go upstairs and hold your hands. The meal will be ready in a while."

    Watching the man go to the kitchen, Ni Chang suddenly had an appetite again.

    Probably because the knot in her heart was untied.

    Or maybe it was because he was back, and her mind, thoughts, and internal organs were all at peace...

    After returning to her room, Ni Chang took a shower in the bathroom.

    When she came out after blow-drying her hair, two bowls of steaming white porridge were already placed on the table.

    The porridge should be the extra porridge that grandma made when she made breakfast in the morning.

   The man added a lot of things to it, including colorful corn and green beans, shrimps and meat floss.

    As soon as Ni Chang sat on the sofa, Yan Chi opened the door and came in, holding her teacup in his hand.

    He found the brown sugar she had put in the refrigerator and made her a cup of brown sugar ginger water.

    Ni Chang took the brown sugar water and drank half the cup in one breath, causing tiny droplets of water to appear on her eyelashes.

    When she put down the cup, Yan Chi asked her, "Where are the two clothes you found for me last time?"

    "Do you want to change clothes?"

    Ni Chang asked, then paused and realized, "You..... Aren't you going to leave tonight?"

    The man raised his eyelids to look at her, and asked deliberately: "Then do you want me to go, or not?"

    Ni Chang blinked and said nothing, pursed her lips in embarrassment.

    Yan Chi chuckled and raised his hand to rub the top of her soft hair.

    "Forget it, since you like me so much, my brother will stay with you."

    Ni Chang snorted at the man and whispered: "You are so beautiful..."

    She put down the bowl and walked to the dressing table.

   In front of the closet, open the door and take out the man's clothes.

    Seeing the dark blue pajamas in the girl's hands, Yan Chi raised his eyebrows slightly in surprise.

    It's not the makeshift trousers and waistcoat from last time, but a brand new set of men's pajamas that fit perfectly at first glance.

    He curled his lips and raised the ends of his narrow eyes: "You're duplicity again, kid."

    "You've prepared your pajamas for me, and you're driving me away?"

    Ni Chang glared at the man, didn't answer, and put the pajamas into his arms. One plug.

    This pajama was made in her free time two days ago.

    Grandma said that this material is not suitable for cheongsam, but suitable for petticoats or pajamas.

   For some reason, Ni Chang suddenly remembered the last time Yan Chi wore an ill-fitting waistcoat...

    The man finished the porridge in the bowl in two or three gulps and went to the bathroom with his new pajamas.

    After finishing eating, Ni Chang picked up the bowl and went downstairs into the kitchen, putting all the used pots and pans into the dishwasher.

    Ni Chang's eyebrows moved slightly as she glanced at the stove.

    This man looks rough, but his cooking style is definitely the "cooking and cleaning at the same time" type that grandma admires most.

    It's easy to clean up the mess for such a person.

    She tidied up the kitchen in a matter of seconds.

    Going upstairs to her room, Yan Chi had just come out of the bathroom.

   The man was holding a towel in his hand and was wiping his head in a hurry.

    After wiping, he casually put the towel on the bedside, lifted the quilt and lay in, feeling as familiar as if he were at home.

    Ni Chang walked over and hung the towel flat on the screen.

   She turned the heating to minimum, and as soon as she got into bed, her waist was grabbed from behind.

    The man's strength pulled her into his arms and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

    Ni Chang smoothed her hair and hugged her own personal heater.

    A sudden heartbeat, yet unprecedented sense of security.

    Probably because she knew for sure today that the chest and arms she was attached to, the hormones and body temperature that made her feel safe, belonged only to her.

    It only belonged to her.

    The satisfaction in her heart continued to expand.

   Ni Chang buried her face in the man's chest, wrinkled the tip of her nose like a little animal, and muttered vaguely: "It smells good..."

    Yan Chi stroked her hair.

    "Huh?"

    Ni Chang lay on the man's chest, took a deep breath, and whispered, "You smell very good."

    The man chuckled, and his pleasant and magnetic voice vibrated his strong chest.

    "What does it smell like?"

    Ni Chang poked the man's chest with her fingertips and whispered softly: "It just smells good..."

    Yan Chi raised his lips and made a sound, raised his hand to unbutton the top button, and pulled it off again. Turn the neckline.

    "Then I'll give you two more bites?"

    The man's strong wheat-colored texture was right in front of her eyes, and the scorching body temperature heated the side of her face.

    Ni Chang turned her head slightly: "I don't want..."

    Yan Chi smiled sullenly, raised his hand and pinched her delicate face.

  With some hint, his fingertips lightly hooked her thin shoulder straps.

    His voice was also low and dark: "I want to eat."

    Ni Chang's heart skipped a beat.

    "No."

    She lowered her head and voice: "I still..."

    "I know."

    The man coaxed in her ear, "Just like last time, eat a little."

    He paused again, He raised his lips and smiled mischievously: "That's not right."

    "Eat two o'clock."

    Ni Chang was stunned for two seconds before she reacted, and the tips of her ears to her neck instantly turned red with embarrassment.

    She kicked the man under the quilt: "You, you are shameless!"

    Yan Chi's big palm that controlled her thin waist tightened, and he said confidently: "I'm holding my woman on the bed, and... What kind of face do you want?"

    Ni Chang's eyelashes trembled slightly, and she reached out to touch her collar: "No way..."

    Yan Chi lowered his eyelashes and glanced at her collar: "Your relatives are also making trouble there?"

    Ni Chang bit her lower lip. : "A little bit."

    "That's just right."

    Yan Chi made a gesture to lift the hem of her clothes, "Brother, rub it for you!"

    Ni Chang was poked in the itchy flesh, and laughed and slapped the man on the shoulder: "Oh, you are so annoying. ——"

    Her coquettishness was interrupted by the message tone on the bedside.

    Yan Chi stopped teasing his girlfriend and took the mobile phone on the bedside with one hand.

    He glanced at the screen twice, his eyebrows moved slightly, and he glanced sideways at the girl with unclear meaning.

    "Let me show you something nice."

    Ni Chang leaned over curiously and put her head on the man's shoulder: "What?"

    Yan Chi clicked the video play button on the screen with his thumb.

    The woman's high, indescribable scream was immediately released.

    Ni Chang was instantly petrified.

    It wasn't until a naked scene popped up on her phone that she screamed and raised her hands to cover her eyes.

    Yan Chi paused the video and received a hard slap on the shoulder from his girlfriend.

    "What are you doing!"

    She had never seen anything like that before!

    He even reads novels in Lujinjiang!

    Yan Chi licked his back teeth and said slowly: "Is it the same as the sound you heard that night?"

    Ni Chang was stunned and looked up at the man blankly.

    Meeting his pointed look, she stared at it in her mind and then let out another sound.

    "You, that day -"

    "It wasn't me."

    Yan Chi handed the phone to her.

    It's the chat page between him and Fang Kun Teng.

    yc: [I should have kicked you out that day]

    Fang Kun Teng responded with several face-palming expressions.

    Ni Chang stared at the screen with wide eyes for several seconds, completely stunned.

    Therefore, what Yan Chi said before that he and Fang Kun Teng were together was true.    

    The sound she heard that day was actually from Fang Kun Teng...

    Ni  Chang was so dumbfounded that her little face wrinkled up.    

    "I, how can I know..."    

    Yan Chi sneered and gave her a deep look: "You look down on your man too much."    

    Ni Chang looked at him in confusion. 

      The man tapped the phone twice with his fingertips, indicating something, and then looked at her playfully.    

   "How can I make my woman howl like she's being executed?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 20.9K 31
***book one of the Savage MC series*** Im going to tell you a story. A story about a love that was so preciously beautiful it belonged in a fairy tal...
431K 10.6K 45
Isabella had never really fit into the mold that her family was forcing her in. Luckily, she finds a place that accepts her as she is. However, she d...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
150K 11.2K 24
[ YiZhan FanFiction ¦ COMPLETED ] Blue Light motorcycle racing team has its star racer namely Wang Yibo. Yes, Yibo is no doubt one of the best racers...