Delayed Heartbeat 💓 [Request...

By PhyuPwint8

1. A little-known motorcycle race unexpectedly became popular because of the appearance of the riders. Yan Ch... More

Brief Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
8
Part 9
Part 10
11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
16
Part 17
18
Part 19
20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35 ♥️
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 45 🌚
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50 🌚
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56 🌚
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59🌚
Part 60
Part 61 🌚
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64 (Extra-1)
Part 65 (Extra-2)
Part 66 (Extra 3)
Part 67 (Extra 4)
Part 68 (Extra 5)
Part 69 (Extra 6)
Part 70 (Side Story of Ni Heng-1)
Part 71 (Side Story Of Ni Heng -2)
Part 72 (Ni Heng Side Story -3)

Part 44

306 2 0
By PhyuPwint8

    Ni Chang's heartbeat was pounding, and her face seemed to be on fire.

    What do you mean, it looks better than abdominal muscles...

    This man is simply amazing...

    She stiffened her back and did not turn around, and whispered: "I don't want-"

    Someone suddenly held her elbow from behind, grabbing her and turning her around. Coming up -

    Ni Chang closed her eyes subconsciously, and her voice changed in fear: "I don't want to look at it!!"

    His arm was let go, and the man chuckled softly.

    "Little girl, your thoughts are very dangerous."

    Ni Chang: "..."

    Ni Chang narrowed her eyelids and breathed a sigh of relief.

    Yan Chi had already changed into his own clothes.

    He spread one hand in front of her, with two shiny, round things lying in his palm.

    Ni Chang took a closer look and saw a pair of earrings.

    It's an asymmetrical style earring. The two earrings are different.

    One is the classic double G style of the G family, and the other looks like a blooming silver firework with a shining diamond embedded in the center of the flower , brilliant and dazzling.

    Ni Chang's heart moved slightly, and she looked up at her boyfriend blankly: "This..."

    Yan Chi's narrow eyes narrowed: "New Year's gift."

    He put the earrings in her hand and took them out of his trouser pocket.

     Matching jewelry box.

    "I was originally going to take you to see the fireworks, but I was delayed, so I'll give you one first. Let's wait until the Spring Festival, okay?"

    Ni Chang stared at her boyfriend for two seconds, then lowered her eyelashes to look at the asymmetrical fireworks in her hands. Nail, eyes and heartbeats are beating up and down.

    Every gift this man gives is very thoughtful, and it always explodes little flowers called surprises in her heart...

    "Okay."

   Ni Chang responded softly, wrapping her hands around The man's waist and chin also hit his solid chest.

    "When the Spring Festival comes, I will wear the fireworks you gave me and watch the fireworks with you again!"

    Yan Chi agreed with a chuckle, lowered his head and kissed the girl's forehead, took the new towel in her hand and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

    Ni Chang sat down in front of the dressing table with her lips curled up, facing the mirror, and carefully put the New Year's gift on her ears.

   After putting it on, she took out the needle and thread from the drawer and tightened the waistband of the man's trousers in two or two movements.

    After doing this, Ni Chang hung the waistcoat and trousers on the bathroom doorknob.

    The clothes the man changed were thrown casually on the sink outside.

   Ni Chang hesitated and picked up the pile of clothes.

    There is a washing machine in her bathroom, and washing and drying can be done in as little as an hour.

    She unfolded the dirty clothes and threw them into the washing machine one by one.

    One thing fell out and fell limply on her feet.

    Ni Chang lowered her head and was stunned for a moment.

    He actually...took off his clothes completely...

    Ni Chang's face was slightly warm, she bent down and pinched the white elastic edge, and picked up the fabric on her feet.

    It was completely different from her thin and soft lace pieces.

    The men's piece was flat-footed, made of pure cotton, all black, and... bulging in the middle.

    A big bag...

    The sound of water dripping in the bathroom made the scene in front of her feel a little more taboo.

    Ni Chang blinked and threw the fabric in her hand into the washing machine with a red face.

    As soon as she came out of the bathroom, she heard the bathroom door lock click open.

    After a while, Yan Chi walked out of the shower, still naked, holding the black waistcoat in his hand.

    He walked up to her, and the hot male hormones that came with him, mixed with the dense water vapor, and the scent of her orange blossom shower gel, combined to create a strange and mind-blowing scent...

    Ni Chang's heart beat half a beat faster.

    She deliberately avoided glancing at the man's watery abdominal muscles and asked softly: "Does the waistband of the pants fit now?"

    Yan Chi did not answer, but lazily picked up the elastic edge of the waistband of the pants with one hand, pulled it up at will, and then quickly release.

    The elastic waistband snapped and bounced against the firm abs.

    "Suitable."

    Ni Chang: "..."

    Ni Chang felt that the elastic band also bounced on her heart.

    She blushed and glared at the man: "Put on your clothes too..."

    Yan Chi chuckled and obediently picked up the waistcoat and put it on his head.

    As soon as the man put on one, Ni Chang understood why he didn't wear it just now.

    too small.

    The black fabric was tight on the man's strong body, and was soaked by the moisture on his chest and back, making him feel wet and seductive...

    Ni Chang simply turned her back and stopped looking at her boyfriend in shame.

    Picking up the warm milk tea on the electric heater, she suddenly remembered: "By the way -"

    "I told grandma about our affairs today."

    Yan Chi paused while holding the water glass, and raised his thick eyebrows slightly: "You ....Have you told your grandma?"

    Ni Chang nodded, and the corners of her lips raised: "Grandma has no objection to me being with you."

    The man's reaction was different from what she expected. She couldn't tell whether he was happy or unhappy.

  There was no expression on his face, and he just asked her: "Why didn't you tell me in advance what you were going to say?"

    Ni Chang was stunned for a moment: "Didn't you always want the elders of both families to know..."

    Yan Chi licked the side of his teeth. : "I think, when you are ready, just tell me and I will go with you to tell grandma."

    He could see it last time, and grandma Ni might not be happy for him to be with Ni Chang.

    Now that he knew they were in a relationship, the old man couldn't help but talk about girls.

    If he were here, whether it was to criticize or reprimand, he could at least bear some of the burden for her...

    Yan Chi stared at his girlfriend deeply for a moment: "Your grandma said something about you today, right?"

    He stretched out his hand to rub her lips.

   With a small face, he was distressed and doting: "Have you cried yet?"

    Ni Chang was surprised at the man's awareness and shook her head in denial: "No..."

    Yan Chi's eyebrows moved, as if he didn't believe it.

    "My grandma said, if you dare to bully me -"

   Ni Chang stretched out a slender index finger and poked the man's hard chest, "She will go to you to settle the score!"

    Yan Chi chuckled: "Where am I? If you dare to bully you, you will bully me."

    Ni Chang patted the man's chest: "I didn't!"

    Yan Chi held the small hand on his chest, brought it to his lips and kissed it, his dark eyes deep: "I am happy to let you bully me."

    The cell phone on the table suddenly rang, it was the ringtone of the alarm clock.

    The man picked it up, glanced at it, and curled his lips: "Get ready for New Year's Eve."

    Ni Chang was surprised: "So soon?"

    She turned around and walked to the window, staring at the old-fashioned wall clock on the wall.

    The hour and minute hands overlap and point to twelve, and the thin and long second hand is converging with them.

    Nine, eight, seven, six...

    The waist was wrapped by two strong arms from behind, and the man's chest was pressed against her back.

    He gently lifted her chin with one hand.

    "Zai Zai, Happy New Year."

    The New Year comes with the man's kiss.

    Outside the window, the sky and the earth are vast, filled with the romance of snow brought by the New Year.

    The man's lips, tongue, arms, and breath drove away all the cold for her.

    When the old and the new were handed over, they had kissed for a year.

    After their lips parted reluctantly, Ni Chang turned around, wrapped her arms around the man's waist, and embraced him face to face.

    She raised her little face to look at him, smiled softly and said softly: "Happy New Year, brother."

    I hope this day will happen every year.

    May every year be with you.

    Ni Chang raised her hand and touched the earrings on her earlobes, and lowered her eyes in embarrassment: "I didn't even prepare a New Year gift for you..."

    Yan Chi smiled indulgently: "No need."

    He touched his forehead to hers intimately: "I, Zai Zai, can just accept the gift."

    Ni Chang flat-mouthed and whispered: "No..."

    "Then what should I do?"

   The man paused for a moment, then pressed his lips against her ear, and said softly and vaguely, "How about you? Give me a New Year's gift?"

    Ni Chang was stunned for two seconds and was slightly shocked.

    Looking up into the man's deep black eyes, she detected the snowy color in his eyes that was refracted by the light, and the desire that rolled out and could no longer be concealed...

   The big palms on his lower back were slowly clasped, and there was a certain feeling on his fingertips.

  As if suggestive, gently twisting her silky nightgown.

    "Huh? Do you want to give it to me?"

    Ni Chang's breath was stagnant, her eyelashes were trembling in confusion, and she bit her lip without saying anything.

    Seeing her like this, Yan Chi sneered and said helplessly: "I scared you..."

    He stroked the back of her head like a hair: "How can I force you?"

    Ni Chang: "..."

    Ni Chang pursed her glossy lips and lowered her head.

    Yan Chi lowered his head and kissed the top of his girlfriend's head, then pressed her into his arms.

    There is nothing charming about this man's hug, it only means comfort and reassurance.

    After hugging each other for a while, Yan Chi asked, "Where are my clothes?"

    "They're in the washing machine. They haven't been washed yet."

Ni Chang looked at the watch again and estimated, "Maybe it will take half an hour."

    "It's done , I'll put it on after washing."

    The man also glanced at the clock on the wall and let go of her, "You go to bed first and don't worry about me."

    Ni Chang stood still and turned to look out the window at the vast white snow in the night. .

    By the time he finished washing his clothes, it was past one o'clock in the morning, and the snow was still falling so heavily...

    Ni Chang lowered her eyelashes for a moment, looked down at her cotton slippers, and whispered softly: "How about you... leave tomorrow morning? "

    Yan Chi froze his hand holding the backpack and slowly raised his eyebrows.

    "Changed your mind?"

    "No, no!"

   Ni Chang said quickly, turning her head away from the man's burning gaze, "It's too late, it's snowing heavily outside..."

    She pursed her lips in embarrassment: "But you, You are not allowed to bully me..."

    Yan Chi touched his cheek with the tip of his tongue and sneered: "I understand. Let's just cover ourselves with quilts and chat."

    Ni Chang: "..."

    Yan Chi walked up to her and said in a low and ambiguous voice: "Are you trying to covet me?"

    Ni Chang blushed: "Then why don't you—"

    Before she could finish her words, her wrist was grabbed by the man.

    He pulled her behind the screen.

    "Let's go and chat with brother."

    Behind the exquisite double-sided embroidered screen, there is an antique rosewood canopy bed - the most secret boudoir in the daughter's house, which was invaded by a man for the first time.

    Yan Chi went over and pulled off the flat white quilt, lay down on it first, and leaned against the head of the bed.

    He raised his eyes to look at her leisurely, raised his hand and patted his side: "Come on."

    It was time to turn against the guest.

    Ni Chang's eyes flashed, and she lingered on the spot for a few seconds, then slowly walked over.

    She deliberately walked around to the other side of the bed without taking off her nightgown, and quickly slipped into bed like a nimble little fish.

    The two of them were in the same quilt, with one person between them.

    But Ni Chang felt that the man's presence was infinite, occupying her entire bed and disturbing her entire mind...

    Yan Chi glanced sideways and caught a glimpse of the girl's red ears, and the corners of his mouth curved.

   He leaned forward and turned the electric heater next to the bed to minimum.

    Ni Chang saw it and stopped her: "It will be cold at night..."

    Yan Chi glanced at her and curled his lips: "Just hug me."

    As he said that, he had already put an arm around her and pulled her in his arms.

    The old sandalwood bed frame made a squeaking sound, which made people blush and beat their hearts for no reason.

    Ni Chang froze.

    The man put one hand under her head to make a pillow for her, and she froze, letting his other arm wrap around her waist and hug her tightly.

    "How's it going?"

    Yan Chi leaned close to her ear and gently bit the soft tip of her ear.

    "Isn't your man much hotter than the heater?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 14.3K 33
"If you dare to leave me, I will scrap these legs!" The angry man pointed to his long legs and said.    "If you don't go, you won't go, I won't go...
1.8M 55.1K 37
• Levi • I've wished for death too many times to count when I was a child. Too bad only my soul died, not my body. Now that i'm older, I refuse to g...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
10.7K 810 13
Being isekiaed, MC finds herself stuck in a web novel 'Beauty and the Beasts' by White-Headed Dream. She doesn't want to return and is happy for fina...