Delayed Heartbeat 💓 [Request...

By PhyuPwint8

1. A little-known motorcycle race unexpectedly became popular because of the appearance of the riders. Yan Ch... More

Brief Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
8
Part 9
Part 10
11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
16
Part 17
18
Part 19
20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35 ♥️
Part 36
Part 37
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45 🌚
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50 🌚
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56 🌚
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59🌚
Part 60
Part 61 🌚
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64 (Extra-1)
Part 65 (Extra-2)
Part 66 (Extra 3)
Part 67 (Extra 4)
Part 68 (Extra 5)
Part 69 (Extra 6)
Part 70 (Side Story of Ni Heng-1)
Part 71 (Side Story Of Ni Heng -2)
Part 72 (Ni Heng Side Story -3)

Part 38

326 3 0
By PhyuPwint8

    Ni Chang's heart skipped a beat and almost stopped.

    She didn't understand why this man always said shameful words.

    She had no chance to refuse.

    The pointed chin fell into his palm and was clamped.

    The small lips fell into his mouth and were picked.

    It's no longer just a fleeting touch, but actually catching, grabbing, and even crushing.

    Her small lips immediately lost their shape.

    But she felt more clearly the shape and temperature of his lips, as well as the warm breath that was constantly coming from him.

    And some...slight pain like ants gnawing.

    Ni Chang's eyes widened for a moment, her eyelashes trembled helplessly and innocently, and she let out a small whimper from her lips.

    Why, why did you bite her? !

    The man told her the reason the next moment.

    "Zai Zai."

    He stopped kissing her and looked at her from an unprecedented close range.

    She could clearly see every line of lips that had just kissed her, every eyelash that was covered with finesse, and the rolling darkness in his deep black eyes.

    The sound of the man's Adam's apple slipping was also obvious, giving off a somewhat deep hoarseness.

    "Open your mouth."

    His hot lips pressed against hers again.

    A palm then cupped her cheek, deepening the kiss.

    The index finger and thumb calmly pinched the white and tender cheek flesh and squeezed it forcefully.

    Easily break open this crisp-walled soft door.

    "Be good..."

    Ni Chang shouted in her head, and her consciousness was scattered.

    A bit like...eating a slightly warm jelly.

    But she soon realized that she was a good and stupid jelly, ready to be exploited.

    And someone acts like a predator with no table manners.

    Lips and teeth depend on each other tenderly, but they are also savage.

    Between this gentle and gentle repetition, the little jelly exudes a charming fragrance.

    The man's desire to conquer and destroy was provoked at the same time.

    The tip of her nose was squeezed and changed its shape.

    Soon the lips became numb and the gums lost feeling.

   In the end, even the base of her tongue began to ache...

    When his breath was robbed, Ni Chang was completely defeated, wailing and moaning as if asking for help and begging for mercy.

    She lost balance on her feet and took a step back, then another step.

    However, Yan Chi kept pushing forward, moving forward, pressing forward step by step.

    There was a soft clang, and Ni Chang's back hit the car door.

    She frowned for a moment, and the next moment, a big hand covered her lower back.

    The man's strong forearms were wrapped with a tie made by her, and his palms were spread out like umbrella ribs, separating her lower back from the cold and hard car floor.

    The kiss on the mouth didn't stop for a moment.

    The other hand also reached into the hair on the back of her head, and pinched the back of her neck forcefully as if to control her from running away.

    ... He seemed to have a fever, and his breathing was burning.

    Ni Chang was about to be melted by the roasting, her feet were boneless, and her whole body was leaning softly in front of Yan Chi.

    The two thin arms couldn't hang around his shoulders or climb up his back, so they had to huddle pitifully on his chest.

    When her fingertips touched the man's earlobe, Ni Chang immediately moved her hand away as if she had been burned.

    Her white and tender hands were groping on the leather jacket she had made, and her fingertips unconsciously clasped the shoulder line, so hard that it turned slightly white...

    In the whirlwind of the world, the two of them exchanged some sweet personal belongings.

    In the empty and dark old alley, the sound of squeaking water brought out some echoes.

    She doesn't know if the man did it on purpose, but the sound was so loud that it made people blush...

   Ni Chang felt that a century had passed, and it seemed that only a few seconds had passed before the man let go of him.

    Seemingly reluctant, he finally held her face again and pressed it again on the corner of her mouth.

  The tips of the teeth nibbled it carefully like an obsession, and finally pulled up a thin layer of lip flesh naughtily.

    Ni Chang couldn't help but whine again, raised her hand and slapped the man's chest softly: "You..."

    Her hair was messed up, and her cheeks had already turned a rich blush.

   The brown eyes seemed to have lost focus, and there was water vapor slowly blooming in them, making people move.

    The red, water-sharp eyes glared at him, as if they were seducing people.

    "Are you going to eat people..."

    Yan Chi chuckled and licked the corner of his lower lip slowly, satisfied, but obviously not yet satisfied.

    "Yeah."

    The man's voice was completely mute, and the grainy bass reached her ears.

   No matter how gentle his love words were, they were like seduction: "I just want to eat you."

   After  thinking about you for so long, how could such a mouthful be enough.

    The first taste of her sweetness only aroused his more unbridled greed and addiction.

    It was even more fucking uncomfortable...

    Ni Chang only understood the word "eat" as the verb for biting her lip just now.

    She was in pain and gave the man a faint look.

    "Are you a dog..."

    It turns out that this is what the "dog man" who has been talking about on the Internet means?

    Kissing her was like trying to eat someone...

    Yan Chi watched the girl raise her hand and tap her slender fingertips tentatively on her lips.

    She hissed in pain, and her little face wrinkled up.

    The man laughed silently.

    Just kiss and that's it, what will you do next?

    His woman is too delicate.

    But there is no way, he likes her like this.

    Yan Chi held his girlfriend's hand and raised her little hand.

    "Come and see."

    Under the dim street light, the girl's lips seemed to be covered with a layer of glossy glaze.

    If he looks closely, he can see slight redness and swelling around the lip line.

   There was also a small red dot on the corner of the mouth that he had just bitten so ruthlessly.

    ...He seems to be a bit cruel.

    Yan Chi reached out and touched the corner of the girl's ravaged lips, and whispered: "I just couldn't hold it back..."

    He took her into his arms again and coaxed her softly: "I won't do this next time."

    Ni Chang twisted away from the man's embrace: "There's no next time."

    She pursed her lips and whispered angrily: "I won't kiss you again..."

    Yan Chi raised his eyebrows: "Really?"

    Ni Chang's lips cocked her head, lowered her head and said nothing.

    The man chuckled angrily: "Then I'll just kiss you once!"

    As he said that, he was going to press down again.

   Ni Chang was startled and quickly put her hands on the man's chest: "Oh -"

   " Stop, stop it!"

    She said He rubbed his waist with one hand and frowned: "It's really not possible..."

    Seeing her rubbing her waist, Yan Chi glanced at the car door behind her and asked, "Is it still hurt?"

    Ni Chang nodded.

    In fact, she was embarrassed to say that her lower back was protected by him just now, but her butt was pressed against the car door handle, and it hurt so much, oooh...

    Ni Chang moved her hand to the front, and rubbed the area above her belly button near her stomach. Location.

    She was dissatisfied and annoyed with the man: "Your car key also hit me."

    Yan Chi was stunned for a moment: "Car key?"

    He subconsciously looked at the driver's seat in front - the car key happened to be inserted in the car.

    Looking at the girl who was rubbing her belly, the man's eyebrows suddenly jumped.

    He didn't say anything, just silently unzipped the leather jacket and pulled down the lower corner of the jacket.

    Suddenly there was a noise in the alley in the distance, like the sound of adults shouting and scolding children to go home.

    After a while, Yan Chi whispered: "Let's go. We're going to the hospital."

    Ni Chang said "yes", opened the passenger door and got in.

    The hospital where grandma was sent to after being electrocuted was the closest to the old house.

   It took about ten minutes to drive and arrived very quickly.

    After the car parked in front of the hospital, the man took his girlfriend's hand from the passenger seat and put it on his knee.

    "Can you be alone tonight? How about finding a chaperone?"

    He didn't mention going in with her to visit.

    The old man is still ill, and his attitude towards their relationship has been obviously unclear since the last time she saw him... Tonight is not a good time anyway.

    Ni Chang smiled and shook her head: "No need. Grandma will be discharged from the hospital tomorrow, and there is nothing to worry about tonight."

    Yan Chi did not insist, and only reminded her: "The sofa in the ward is a bed. It will be fine at night. Just have a good sleep."

    Once she heard that the man was so familiar with the ward configuration, Ni Chang knew that her previous guess was correct.

    She asked him: "Do you... know anyone in the hospital?"

    Yan Chi nodded: "My sister-in-law is Nan Nan's mother. She works in this hospital."

    Ni Chang was a little surprised: "She is a doctor? "

   Yan Chi said "hmm" and turned his head to look at the brightly lit inpatient building of the hospital.

    "She and my brother met when they were in college. The medical school she went to was right next door to my brother's university."

    He paused and lowered his dark eyes slightly: "Actually, my brother told me before that he also wants to be a doctor..."

    Ni Chang was silent for a moment, pursed her lips, and continued to ask tentatively: "Then after your brother left, she..."

    This was completely different from the "plastic couple married by rich families" she read in the novel. Same.

    Free love, young couples, the relationship should be very deep...

    Yan Chi lightly closed his eyelids and sighed softly: "My sister-in-law is quite stubborn... But our family is not old-fashioned. She is still so young, Even if she remarries in the future, it will be normal."

    "As long as she brings Nan Nan back to visit from time to time, my parents will be very happy."

    Sensing the man's sudden drop in mood and pressure, Ni Chang nodded and immediately changed the topic: "When I went to go through the formalities in the morning, I was informed that the fee had been prepaid. Your sister-in-law also helped advance the payment."

    She opened her bag and took out the receipt: "Then help me return the money to her."

    "Don't Don't worry about it."

   Yan Chi pushed the receipt back: "I've already paid it back."

    Ni Chang looked up at the man and whispered: "Then I'll return the money to you..."

    Yan Chi frowned and sneered. : "You seem to have forgotten that I am your boyfriend."

    "No."

   Ni Chang turned away and looked out the car window.

    "It's just... one code equals one code, the money must be paid back. Grandma will say no if she knows it..."

    She knew that the money was nothing to him, but she couldn't accept it with peace of mind.

    They were just in love, and they had just started. There was no reason for him to pay for everything...

    Yan Chi's black eyes narrowed, and he stared at her for several seconds, and finally he pulled away the corners of his lips and sneered: "Okay. ."

    He took out his cell phone and put it on her lap: "Pay it back."

    Ni Chang: "..."

    This attitude... asking him to collect money is even worse than lending him money.

    Ni Chang grabbed the man's finger to unlock his phone, entered Alipay, and called up the payment code.

    After scanning the code, she felt a little unsure and pulled out another receipt to confirm the cost.

    "Don't forget it."

    Yan Chi took her phone, entered a number directly, and pinched her thumb to verify the payment.

    The man's cell phone sounded a notification that money had been received.

    He held her phone, his fingertips continued to tap the screen a few times quickly, and he opened his own phone with his other hand.

    "What are you doing?"

    Ni Chang asked her boyfriend warily, "Don't turn it back to me..."

    After a while, Yan Chi returned the phone to her.

    Ni Chang quickly lowered her head to check the screen.

   The money was not transferred back to her, but there was an additional reminder - a reminder to activate Intimate Payment.

    Yan Chi clicked on the message reminder and said lazily: "From now on, if you spend money, use this."

    Ni Chang's heart moved strangely, and her eyes sparkled when she looked up at her boyfriend.

    "I have enough money..."

    The man turned to her: "Why don't you give me one code?"

    "Your money is yours. I have to spend money on my girlfriend."

    Ni Chang: "..."

     She held the phone without making any move for a long time, and Yan Chi said in a displeased voice: "What, spending your man's money is too hot?"

Ni Chang shook her head, lowered her eyelashes and looked at the page of the private payment, and felt a dense and unspeakable feeling in her heart. Throbbing.

    She was never short of money to spend.

    But her money was made stitch by stitch, and she never got something for nothing.

    Getting something for nothing is shameful.

    But now, the "get something for nothing" given by a man makes her feel favored and confident...

    Ni Chang raised her eyes and looked at Yan Chi for a moment, then whispered in a flat mouth: "This won't work."

    She scolded him, It's more like coquettishness: "If you act like this, you will spoil me sooner or later..."

    Yan Chi chuckled and raised his eyebrows: "I'm happy with it."

    He stretched out his arms to hug the girl, tilted his head and kissed the small red mole under her eyes. Kissed.

    "From now on, I will only spoil Zai Zai."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

788K 15K 26
They had known each other forever, she was his younger sister's best friend, hell he had viewed her as another little sister. He was the bad boy, the...
293K 15.2K 161
Dai Shiyuan has a girlfriend who is very beautiful, with gentle eyebrows and eyes. Every time she calls her "Xiaoyuan," she can't help blushing and f...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
297K 3K 7
Hawk- The Vice President of the Rebel Souls MC has a secret. He's his President's right hand man, a bad boy with a bad attitude and rockin' body to m...