Delayed Heartbeat 💓 [Request...

By PhyuPwint8

1. A little-known motorcycle race unexpectedly became popular because of the appearance of the riders. Yan Ch... More

Brief Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
8
Part 9
Part 10
11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
16
Part 17
18
Part 19
20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35 ♥️
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45 🌚
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50 🌚
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56 🌚
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59🌚
Part 60
Part 61 🌚
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64 (Extra-1)
Part 65 (Extra-2)
Part 66 (Extra 3)
Part 67 (Extra 4)
Part 68 (Extra 5)
Part 69 (Extra 6)
Part 70 (Side Story of Ni Heng-1)
Part 71 (Side Story Of Ni Heng -2)
Part 72 (Ni Heng Side Story -3)

Part 36

588 7 2
By PhyuPwint8

    Yan Chi's upper body was draped over the head of the bed, casting a huge shadow and a hormonal aura that was unique to him.

    It was him above her, and his bed was beneath her.

    ——Her world seemed to be completely filled with him.

    Ni Chang held her breath unconsciously, her heart beating like a drum.

    She tilted her head and said in a low voice: "No..."

    Yan Chi smiled softly, and tapped her forehead with his hand on the bed: "Hey."

    "Be reasonable, don't you even kiss your boyfriend?"

    Ni Chang bit her lip and looked at the man, her brown eyes looking like transparent glass beads under the moonlight.

    Even in the dark, her cheeks were red and eye-catching.

    Yan Chi stared at the attractive cinnabar mole under the girl's eyes for a moment, and said in a deep voice: "But I want to kiss my girlfriend, what should I do?"

    After he finished speaking, Ni Chang immediately felt a weight pressing down - yes She had just leaned against the strong chest that she had hugged and wiped her tears on.

    The man's straight nose, the thick shadow of the eyelashes under his eyes, and even his warm breath were all so close...

    Ni Chang was startled, took both hands out of the quilt, and slapped Yan Chi's mouth.

    "No--"

    Before she could finish her words, her palms felt hot and soft.

    With a faint tenacity, it is the outline of the man's lips.

    Then, a wet and slippery sharp corner touched the delicate palm...

    Ni Chang's whole body trembled, and her back instantly became numb.

    "You-"

    She was so embarrassed that she couldn't speak, and her whole body seemed to shrink into the bed.

    "You are shameless..."

    The girl's voice was thin and trembling, and she felt like she was about to cry.

    Yan Chi curled his lips and sneered: "Is this shameless?"

    He raised his hand and patted his girlfriend who was curled up in shame on the bed: "Then from now on -"

    He doesn't know where he touched her, but he patted her and she Shake it.

    "Am I no longer a human being?"

    Ni Chang said nothing and hit the man's hand through the quilt.

    Yan Chi chuckled and glanced at the alarm clock on the bedside with his dark eyes.

    "Okay, I won't tease you anymore. Go to sleep."

   He stood up, "I'm going to the study next door."

    The quilt was gripped tightly from the inside and couldn't be pulled away.

    The man curved his lips, leaned down across the quilt, and kissed his girlfriend lightly on the top of her head.

    "Good night, Zai."

    **

    After getting up the next morning, the electricity still didn't come.

    Ni Chang washed up with cold water in the bathroom of the master bedroom before leaving the room.

    She was very embarrassed to stay at her boyfriend's house for one night just after the relationship was confirmed.

    But this morning, they didn't have much time for ambiguity.

  Yan Chi has been busy since he got up, and his phone calls have not stopped, first with the motorcade, and then with his home and company.

   After answering the phone, he kept his cell phone and called the hospital where Ni Hong Xing was staying and the company where her old home was insured.

    The insurance company was quite proactive and immediately sent someone to the old house after receiving the call.

    Ni Chang told the man that he didn't need to take her to the hospital. Laozhai had signed an entrustment contract with their developer, and Yan Chi could negotiate with the insurance company on behalf of the Ni family.

   Moreover, the man was obviously quite familiar with this procedure, so Ni Chang felt more at ease if he went.

    The two of them agreed upon it.

   Yan Chi tidied up briefly, and before going out, he grabbed his girlfriend and said a few inappropriate words, insisting on making her blush before he got on his motorcycle and left.

    Ten minutes after he left, there was a knock on the front yard door from outside.

    Ni Chang opened the door and was surprised to see the driver who had picked her up before from the Yan family standing outside the door.

    The driver said nothing, only told Ni Chang that he was ready and they set off to the hospital, then handed her a huge paper bag.

    The paper bag contained a breakfast and a set of clothes - a jacket, a sweater, and trousers, all in basic black and white solid colors.

    She doesn’t know if he bought it, but the color, style and size fit her perfectly.

    Even after he left, he still made clear arrangements for her.

    Ni Chang finished breakfast and changed into the clothes prepared by her boyfriend.

    When she got in the car and headed to the hospital, she received another call from Jiang Yu.

    Jiang Yu's family evacuated in time before the water rose yesterday.

  When they heard that Grandma Ni was electrocuted and admitted to the hospital, they were extremely worried and wanted to see the old man.

    Ni Chang sent the address and after getting off the bus at the entrance of the hospital, she happened to meet Jiang Yu and her mother.

    Probably because of the sudden heavy rain yesterday, the hospital was overcrowded.

   She doesn’t know if it’s because of Yan Chi, but Ni Hong Xing actually lives in a single ward in the International Department.

    Fortunately, the old man's condition is not serious. She will stay in the hospital for another day of observation today and will be discharged tomorrow.

    Ever since she was little, Ni Chang's impression of her grandma has always been that she was very strong.

    Now seeing her grandma lying on the hospital bed wearing a blue and white hospital gown, she burst into tears.

    When she cried, Ni Hong Xing's eye circles turned red.

    Mother and daughter Jiang Yu were very considerate.

    One went to pay the bills and run errands, and the other went to buy breakfast, leaving space alone for the Ni family.

    Ni Hong Xing patted the single sofa at the head of the hospital bed and motioned for Ni Chang to sit over.

    "I heard that the house was flooded. Was Nanny scared yesterday?"

    Ni Chang shook her head and held grandma's hand: "You scared me."

    Ni Hong Xing patted the back of her granddaughter's hand and wiped it off with her other hand. Tears: "It's all my fault that grandma is too careless."

    She sighed softly: "I'm really old..."

    Ni Chang didn't want to hear the old man speak in such a sad tone, so she shook her grandma's hand. Flat mouth: "Grandma..."

    Ni Hong Xing smiled and said, "Thanks to Mr. Yan for being here yesterday."

    Grandma suddenly mentioned Yan Chi, and Ni Chang's heart skipped a beat.

    Ni Hong Xing lowered his eyes, thoughtfully: "I was not very conscious yesterday, but I know that if he hadn't rushed over, I might have been in trouble..."

    "He..."

    She looked up at Ni Chang, the emotion in her eyes It was very complicated, and she hesitated to speak, "Then you are..."

    Ni Chang unconsciously tightened her pants, and for a moment she didn't know how to explain the matter between herself and the man.

    This... the old man had just objected to their relationship, and she was with Yan Chi...

    Fortunately, Ni Hong Xing didn't continue to ask.

   She quickly changed the topic and talked to Ni Chang about the old house.

    During this period, the old house will definitely not be inhabitable.

   The old man planned to go to Jiang Yu's family's apartment in the new district to stay for a while, and she would take advantage of this time to make plans to buy a new house and move.

    Ni Chang agreed, and said that she should not let grandma worry about this, and take good care of her health first...

    After Jiang Yu and her mother came back, everyone had breakfast with the old man.

    Being considerate of Ni's small family, Jiang Yu's mother took the initiative to stay with her in bed and asked Ni Chang to go to the old house to check on the situation first, and then come to the hospital to stay with the old man in the afternoon.

    After walking out of the ward, Jiang Yu asked Ni Chang: "How about I accompany you to the old house? By the way, pick up the things you need and move them to my house together."

    Ni Chang smiled at her: "No need. ."

    She lowered her eyes, but raised the corners of her mouth slightly: "Where is Yan Chi..."

    Jiang Yu was stunned for a moment and turned her head to look at Ni Chang.

    ...Looks nothing like the person who just suffered the disaster yesterday.

    Although she was wearing clothes that she rarely wore and no makeup, her little face was full of peach blossoms, and there was a poetic sweetness in her eyebrows and eyes that was not there before, a very girlish poetic sweetness.

    ——It’s clearly like being in love!

    Jiang Yu took a slight breath and widened his eyes: "You...are together?!"

    Ni Chang nodded a little embarrassed, and the smile on her lips deepened: "Well..."

    "Oops!"

    Jiang Yu patted and lifted her arm, hating the feeling of steel, "Didn't I say you shouldn't agree to him easily!"

    Ni Chang pursed her lips and muttered in a low voice: "There's nothing I can do..."

    Jiang Yu looked at the girl who fell in love. Good friend, let out a few tuts.

    Sure enough, they are all the same.

    The same goes for the cold and beautiful lady.

    When it comes to love and the person she likes, she is also extremely coquettish...

    Jiang Yu thought for a moment, pursed her lips, and spoke hesitantly and cautiously when she spoke again: "What about his previous... You don't care anymore?"

    Ni Chang's expression turned slightly cold, and she was silent for two seconds before replying: "To be honest, it's impossible not to mind at all..."

    The scene of her first contact with a man makes me suffocate when she recall it.

    Now that the man has become her boyfriend, she feels even worse when she thinks about it...

    "But since I have chosen him, I will believe in him."

    Ni Chang raised her eyes, looking straight ahead with her light eyes: "Returning old scores It's not interesting, it just makes me feel uncomfortable."

    He promised that from now on, she would be the only one.

    Then she would believe him.

    Her trust was simple, he said it and she believed it.

    Her trust is also very fragile, and there is only one chance...

    Jiang Yu nodded approvingly: "That's good if you think so. Anyway, don't be unhappy."

    "I heard that he was the first one to rush over to you yesterday? Is that so? It can be considered that a friend is truly a friend in need. Falling in love with such a person can be regarded as... living up to yourself!"

    Ni Chang said "hmm" and then said: "After we were together last night, something suddenly popped into my head. A word."

    "What words?"

    "The plot is reduced to a drama or anecdote, stealing a point or two of the small reunion."

    No matter what the ending is when she falls in love with him, she has laughed, cried, been happy, sad, and angry. Too afraid.

    From a process perspective, they had a small reunion.

    She was brave enough to be able to open her heart and accept an unexpected relationship...

    Jiang Yu put her arms around Ni Chang's shoulders and said sweetly: "Then I wish you a truly happy reunion!"

    Ni Chang smiled: "Thank you~"

    The cell phone in her coat pocket suddenly rang.

   Seeing the name on the screen, the girl's smile widened even more.

    She gestured to Jiang Yu and took two steps forward to answer: "Yan Chi?"

    The man's voice also had a lazy smile: "Are you still in the hospital?"

    "No, I am out. You're still in the old house. "

    "I've figured it out too. The team still has training today."

     Yan Chi asked the girl again, "Then what are you doing now? Are you going back to my place or somewhere else?"

    Ni Chang did not answer the man's question, her attention Everyone was attracted by the first half of his sentence.

    "Then...are you at the training ground you went to before?"

    "No, this one is in the city today."

The man paused and realized something, "What, you want to come over?"

    Ni Chang tried hard Lips, whispered: "...can't I?"

    The last time she went to the racing track, she was reserved and nervous, and she was confused the whole time.

    Now that they are together, the racing track should no longer be a strange place with no connection to her...

    Yan Chi clicked his tongue lightly and said in a very serious tone: "Hey, you are here to check on me in a hurry. Is the man on duty?"

    Ni Chang said: "If it doesn't work, forget it..."

    "Who said it can't work? Come on."

    The man chuckled slowly: "Just in time, let everyone in our team see you."

    Ni Chang was a little bit Embarrassed: "It's not like I've never seen it before..."

    "How can it be the same?" Yan Chi asked back.

    "This time, I'm going to show those dogs my girlfriend."

    **

    Ni Chang didn't let the man pick her up, nor did she take the Yan family's private car.

   Instead, she went to Jiang Yu's house to change clothes and tidy up.

   After dressing up, she took a taxi to the training ground.

    This training ground in the city is completely different from the cyberpunk-style one in the suburbs.

   It is very formal - the tracks are flat and wide, and there are spectators sitting around.

    There are no hot girls wearing shorts and suspenders anymore.

    ——In this way, Ni Chang's appearance is particularly eye-catching.

    She was afraid of disturbing Yan Chi's training, so she didn't call him when she arrived.

   She sat in the auditorium and silently looked around for her boyfriend.

    When her boyfriend was not found for a while, the riders on the field began to look back frequently and pay attention to her.

    Someone was still waving and shouting on the sidelines: "Hi, beauty! Beauty in cheongsam—"

    Ni Chang looked over from a distance, slightly startled.

    He has dazzling golden hair and deep mixed-race facial features.

    ——It’s the stunt driver who insisted on competing with Yan Chi last time.

    He also whistled to Ni Chang enthusiastically: "We meet again, beauty!"

    Before Ni Chang could react, she saw another acquaintance coming.

    Fang Kun Teng, who was wearing a racing suit, came over, raised his hand and hammered the golden retriever on the shoulder: "Who the hell are you whistling at?"

    He looked towards Ni Chang with a warning look in his eyes: "Brother Chi chopped off your hand when he saw it. Believe it or not?"

    Yan Chi has already seen it.

   He and a group of riders were walking this way from across the field.

    Just like the last training, the man wore professional leather cycling clothes and riding boots.

   He was so cool that he had no friends.

    He was dressed in black, tough and handsome.

    Seeing her boyfriend coming over, Ni Chang also picked up her bag and walked down from the audience stage.

   She did not approach Yan Chi directly, but parked awkwardly on the sidelines, keeping some distance from the riders.

    Jin Mao was still shouting at the top of his lungs with Fang Kunteng: "...Let me make it clear, why should Yancy be anxious with me?"

    His tone was half mean and half provocative: "Does he have the qualifications? It has been spread on the Internet before. He has been chasing her for a long time, but he couldn't catch up!"

    Ni Chang was stunned for a moment, and subconsciously looked towards Yan Chi, with a trace of surprise in her eyes.

    Hasn't he told them yet?

    The man is looking at her too.

    After calling her, his eyes had been fixed on her, his dark eyes deep and burning.

    She wasn't wearing the clothes he gave her that morning.

    Or, she came here in a specially changed body.

    Autumn and winter style long-sleeved wool cheongsam, soft and waxy cherry pink trimmed with exquisite black lace - it is particularly suitable for her love-filled face, and the whole person is delicate and pretty.

    No wonder everyone in the place was too stunned to walk.

    The golden retriever continued to shout: "...Why can't I strike up a conversation if he can't catch up? I'm not sure who he's talking about when he comes over today."

    He looked at Ni Chang again and gave her and handed over a bright wink: "Aren't you beautiful?"

    After finishing, he specifically turned around to glance at Yan Chi's reaction.

    He and Yan Chi were used to quarreling with each other, but he only felt comfortable when he saw Chi Shen jumping around in a hurry.

    But Yan Chi only raised his eyebrows and looked at the golden hair quietly, his black eyes seemed to be smiling but not smiling - he looked like a fool.

    Meeting Ni Chang's gaze sideways, the man's lips curled up and his eyes deepened.

    He said nothing, only slowly raised a strong arm towards her.

    Ni Chang's lips curled up.

    She took small steps and ran straight to the man, threw herself into her boyfriend's arms, and naturally wrapped her arms around his waist.

    The field was silent for a moment, and then a sound like howling like ghosts and wolves broke out.

    ——This is the cry of all the dogs after they are happy to bring the dog food.

    The golden retriever roared heartbreakingly: "Fuck! Damn it!! You two agreed to show off my face on purpose, right?"

    "If I'm wrong, just chop off my hand! Why do you fool me every time? Favor, huh?!"

    ...

    Amidst the cheers and cheers, Ni Chang was so embarrassed that she couldn't even raise her head, and kept her face buried in Yan Chi's chest.

    The man hugged her openly.

    She felt her boyfriend's thick chest burst into a pleasant chuckle, and heard him ask her in a low voice above her head: "Did you come here with a special change of clothes?"

    Ni Chang put her chin on Yan Chi's chest and raised her two blushing lips.

   She looked at him with bright eyes: "...isn't she pretty?"

    Didn't he say...do you want people to see how beautiful she is?

    The man raised his lips and leaned close to her ear: "It's so beautiful."

    His fingertips touched the thin material of the cheongsam, and he immediately tightened his arms around the girl: "Is it cold?"

    Although the cheongsam is not thick, it is made of wool, and the inside is she also wore underpants, stockings, and a small cardigan, which was enough to keep her warm.

    But when she met her boyfriend's caring and doting eyes, Ni Chang's words turned around unconsciously: "It's a little cold..."

    Yan Chi heard this and immediately picked up the jacket on the handlebar of the motorcycle at hand.

    After catching a glimpse of her outerwear, he didn't put the coat over her shoulders, but lowered it down and wrapped it around her slim waist.

    ——The man's two arms also wrapped around her waist along with the clothes, and the two of them hugged each other tightly.

    No one around him looked around.

    "Stinky couple!"

    "What are you doing!"

    "Ahem! Be careful in broad daylight!"

    Ni Chang was also embarrassed to coax him.

    "Okay."

   She pulled the coat off her waist and whispered, "We're all watching..."

    Yan Chi raised an eyebrow, opened the coat from his girlfriend's waist, and put the clothes back on her shoulders.

    Ni Chang raised her hand to push: "Actually, I'm not cold..."

    "Get dressed."

    The man said in a deep voice, and tightened her collar with one hand.

    After adjusting the collar, he didn't put down his hand, and suddenly pulled up the clothes and covered Ni Chang's head.

    Ni Chang was startled: "You——"

    Yan Chi's head also got under the clothes.

    In the suddenly darkened vision, the man's three-dimensional facial features were suddenly magnified in front of her eyes.

    ——The distance between the tips of noses and the blending of breaths.

    He whispered ambiguously: "No one has seen it now."

    Before Ni Chang could react, the man's lips pressed down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 3K 7
Hawk- The Vice President of the Rebel Souls MC has a secret. He's his President's right hand man, a bad boy with a bad attitude and rockin' body to m...
9.9M 318K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
727K 17.8K 115
Synopsis: Su Yan had been crushing on Wei Zhou for seven years, only becoming his wife after an accident. Everyone mocked her about her luck, claimed...
298K 10.2K 42
Ink is a brother of The Wolves MC. Sydney is a bartender at a local bar. Ink and Sydney have been dating for a while. Though they have a 9 year age...