Delayed Heartbeat 💓 [Request...

By PhyuPwint8

1. A little-known motorcycle race unexpectedly became popular because of the appearance of the riders. Yan Ch... More

Brief Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
8
Part 9
Part 10
11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
16
18
Part 19
20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35 ♥️
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45 🌚
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50 🌚
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56 🌚
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59🌚
Part 60
Part 61 🌚
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64 (Extra-1)
Part 65 (Extra-2)
Part 66 (Extra 3)
Part 67 (Extra 4)
Part 68 (Extra 5)
Part 69 (Extra 6)
Part 70 (Side Story of Ni Heng-1)
Part 71 (Side Story Of Ni Heng -2)
Part 72 (Ni Heng Side Story -3)

Part 17

609 5 0
By PhyuPwint8

    Ni Chang stared at the fleshy grapes in front of her and was speechless for a moment.

    The cold drink cup that had been left for too long was covered with water droplets, like a crying face with streaks of tears.

     A drop of water slid down the wall of the cup and landed on Ni Chang's fingertips.

    Fresh and slightly cool.

    Ni Chang's heart seemed to be burned, and she made a sizzling sound.

    There seemed to be a small invisible place in her heart that was melted delicately by the warmth...

    She lowered her trembling long eyelashes, not daring to meet the burning gaze of the man opposite her.

    The corners of her mouth had curved slightly, but she still spoke in a sullen and arrogant tone: "you've kept this for too long...I can't drink it anymore."

    Yan Chi slowly said "oh", stood up, and smoothly took out the car keys with one hand. : "Go buy another drink."

    "Hey -"

   Ni Chang quickly stopped him and pulled the hem of the man's jacket with one hand, "No, no need!"

    She retracted her arm and looked at the wrinkled corner of his clothes that she had grabbed, his cheeks slowly turned crimson: "It's so late, I don't want to drink something cold..."

    Yan Chi chuckled: "Okay, let's drink something hot."

    He sat down again - directly.

   Next to her, a big hand with clear joints scooped out a small bowl of cordyceps oyster soup and handed it to her.

    Just as Ni Chang was about to reach out to take it, the man moved his wrist slightly and took the bowl away again.

    He looked at her and smiled, his narrow black eyes raised frivolously: "If you drink 'Chong Gui Yu Oyster', you will make peace with me."

    Ni Chang snorted lightly and tilted her head slightly: "You are just a liar... "

    When she was angry, she would have a flat mouth and a pouty face, which unconsciously revealed a very feminine side.

    The two slender willow-leaf eyebrows seemed to be frowning, but they stopped talking.

    In the eyes of men, she is just like a wronged little wife, and her heart softens after a second look.

    Yan Chi curled his eyes and gently placed the soup bowl in front of her: "Why did I lie?"

    His lips curled up playfully: "Did I lie to your body or your heart?"

    Ni Chang: "..."

    He started to get annoying again.

    Seeing the girl's eyes swishing over like a little hook, the man chuckled: "I really didn't lie to you."

    He raised his eyebrows and said seriously: "I went over to see you today, and I realized that you are actually from the old house. "

    Ni Chang's eyelashes trembled, her expression relaxed: "Really?"

    The man closed his eyelids lightly and confirmed silently.

    Ni Chang thought of Jiang Yu's joke about "getting married on the spot" and his sentence "Even Yue Lao couldn't imagine such a coincidence."

   Her heart skipped a few beats, and dense touches surged through her heart.

    "How can there be such a coincidence..."

    Yan Chi chuckled and looked at her deeply: "So I said that in ancient times, the king of heaven and I would have witnessed our marriage."

    A match made in heaven, a perfect match. This is it. .......

    Ni Chang: "..."

    Ni Chang glanced at the man and said with a faint look, "Then why didn't you tell me right away?"

    Yan Chi let out a light voice and put an arm dangling on the back of her chair.

    "I thought at the time, we haven't seen each other for a long time. If we start talking about troubles, it will affect our relationship."

    Ni Chang's face was swollen again, and she muttered in a low voice: "Who has feelings for you..."

    Yan Chi twitched the corner of his mouth and pointed to the soup bowl in front of her: "Eat first, and talk while eating."

    This was about getting down to business.

    Ni Chang picked up the spoon, scooped up a small spoonful of "Chonggui Fish Oyster", lowered her head and took a sip.

    Don't tell her, although the name of this soup is very confusing, it tastes really good.

    The taste is sweet, with a rich aroma, a bit like a Western-style cream soup, and you can faintly taste the taste of white wine...

   It wasn't until the bottom of her bowl was almost empty that Yan Chi spoke slowly: "I have something to tell you first. By the way, I only took over this project in the middle of the year. The first few people who came to your house seemed a little rude in their words and actions?"

    Ni Chang glanced at the man, noncommittal.

    Yan Chi took the plate of 'Lotus Good Breasts' and picked up the knife and fork with one hand.

    "The households in front of you wanted to ask for more demolition money, and they made a fuss... and they made a lot of noise. They thought your house was the same."

    He cut down the roasted pigeon with a knife: "I have already dealt with them. It's inappropriate to talk to an old man like that when you don't understand the situation."

    Ni Chang lowered her eyes and looked at Yan Chi demolishing the squab.

    The man's slender fingers easily controlled the knife and fork, and the knife was sharp and rough.

   Metacarpal bones and veins bulged on the back of his hand when he exerted force.

    She looked up at him again.

    The way he talked seriously looked like two different people from when he was racing, but they were similar to a certain extent - they were both sharp and domineering, with strong words.

    It's also very attractive...

    Yan Chi pushed the plate back in front of her: "Those who should have come to apologize long ago, if the old man doesn't mind..."

    "No need."

    Ni Chang shook her head and picked up another piece of toast.

   The squab was put on the man's plate, "Grandma doesn't mind, but she doesn't want to spend time on these things anymore."

    Yan Chi nodded: "Okay."

    He looked at her for two seconds and then asked: "Then, what are you doing during this period? You've been stalling for time, are you trying to get the Cultural Relics Bureau to intervene?"

    Ni Chang paused with the chopsticks in her hand. She didn't expect him to be so direct.

    She put down her chopsticks and said directly: "The cultural relics department has been paying attention to our family for a while, and it will be a matter of time to determine the qualifications."

    Yan Chi said "oh" lightly, and suddenly changed the topic: "You don't want money, you just want to keep the house because you have feelings for this old house?"

    Ni Chang nodded slowly: "This old house is our family's ancestral home and was built by my great-grandfather's master."

    "My great-grandfather was an orphan. His great master was kind to him, and he was also kind to him in raising him. So this old house of his great master is very important to his great master."

    Yan Chi frowned, as if remembering something: "Is your great grandpa? That's the one..."

    "Ni Xiang Li. Maybe you have heard of him. Two years ago, the TV station came to film a documentary for my great-grandfather, called "The Last Cheongsam Master.""

    Ni Chang wrote lightly, with a tone of voice. There was also some pride and pride: "Four generations of our family are all cheongsam craftsmen."

    Surprise flashed in Yan Chi's black eyes, and soon he became clear again.

    No wonder.

    In this way, her circle of friends can be explained clearly - it is really "nice clothes have clothes".

    The man's gaze shifted from the button on the girl's collar to the hem of her cuffs.

    No wonder she can wear the cheongsam with such charm and natural beauty.

    Family inheritance...

    Ni Chang picked up the tea cup at hand and took a sip, and said: "Four generations of our family also grew up in this ancestral house. For us, the old house is definitely more than just a house. , more like -"

    She frowned slightly, trying to find the right wording: "Probably like, a relative..."

    The ancestral home is alive, and the overlap of their four generations is its growth ring. Their birth, old age, illness and death also become its breath.

    In this way, the century-old house has become a tolerant elder, a place of peace for them, and a place where they feel at home.

    Ni Chang touched the jade bracelet on her wrist and continued softly: "My great-grandfather lived to be 96 years old and made cheongsams for more than 80 years. In addition to 5,000 cheongsams in his life, the only thing he left behind was this old house. Yes."

    Her brown eyes slowly lowered, and her voice became lower: "My great-great-grandfather was a very pure craftsman. Before his death, he left his last words, asking me to pass on the cheongsam craftsmanship and guard the old house of the family. In fact, I didn’t understand why my grandfather was so obsessed with Laozhai at the time. I understand now.”

    She raised her head, her eyes bright and firm: “Laozhai, to a certain extent, is also a witness, witnessing the cheongsam. From birth to prosperity, and from prosperity to decline. My great-grandfather wanted me to stay in the old house and do old craftsmanship, so he probably wanted me to--Living here, clarifying one's ambitions, fashions come and go, and the craftsmanship remains unchanged."

    Yan Chi's eyes were shocked.

    He looked at the girl seriously for a few seconds, his eyes were deep: "I understand."

    Ni Chang also looked up at him, with hope and expectation in her eyes: "Then..."

    The man was silent for two seconds, and then suddenly changed the subject again.

    He walked back and said, "When will the Cultural Relics Bureau come to your house?"

    Ni Chang hesitated and replied, "Next week at the latest."

    The man was thoughtful and tapped his knuckles twice on the edge of the table.

    "Putting aside the demolition matter, let me say something objectively: your old house may not be qualified as a cultural relic."

    Ni Chang opened her eyes wide: "...how could it be?"

    "I took a look around today, where is the house? , it is indeed an antique old house, but -" the man paused, raised his eyelids and looked at her, "there are too few left."

    Ni Chang blinked and understood.

    To this day, the preserved part of the old house is only about one-tenth of what it was when it was originally built...

    "Your house is actually well preserved. But there is no way, this antique thing is missing more than one corner.  It's not what it meant."

    Seeing that the girl's eyes were downcast, Yan Chi touched her arm: "When the Cultural Relics Bureau goes there, I will go there too."

    Ni Chang looked at him with some surprise: "You do it What?"

    "It involves demolition, so it has something to do with me."

   The man said confidently, the tip of his tongue pressed against his cheek, and his black eyes blinked slowly, "I have another idea..."

    "What?" Ni Chang asked.

    She felt that maybe the turning point for the old house was here.

    But Yan Chi calmly put aside the conversation: "We'll talk about it then."

    Ni Chang didn't ask any more questions and filled herself another half bowl of Hehao soup.

    It was impossible to talk about this matter clearly at once.

    And today’s conversation is over.

    It was much easier than she imagined - she had been prepared to face a powerful enemy, and her whole body was in a state of thorns, but it was of no use.

    She didn't know if it was because their relationship was ambiguous, but she didn't feel that the man was on the opposite side of her.

    Or maybe he was just a good talker.

    It must be because of his family upbringing.

    Even if he doesn't go racing, he should be good at doing business...

    The two negotiators said they were hungry, and the Forgiveness roasted squab on the table was quickly divided up.

    For Ni Chang's kitty stomach, today was definitely a superb performance.

    After the meal, the girl wiped her mouth carefully with a wet wipe, just like a kitten cleaning itself.

   Yan Chi saw that his lips slowly curled up: "Are you full?"

    Ni Chang nodded, put down the napkin, and pressed the service bell on the table: "I Pay the bill."

    Yan Chi glanced at the time: "It's not too late."

    He stood up: "The mall is downstairs."

    Ni Chang asked in confusion.

    The man lowered his eyes and motioned towards her feet: "Go buy you a pair of shoes."

    Ni Chang was stunned for a moment, looked down at the uppers of the shoes, caught a glimpse of the black dirt on the lace socks, and quickly retracted her legs.

    "No need."

    She was a little embarrassed, "The shoes are not broken..."

    "Change to a pair of flat ones."

   Yan Chi said, curling up the corners of his mouth again, "If you fall again later, I will have to hug you."

    Ni Chang glanced at him and felt hot in her ears: "Who wants you to hug me?"

    The man smiled softly: "It's not like I haven't hugged you before."

    Ni Chang: "..."

    There was a knock on the door of the private room, and the waiter pushed in Walk in the door.

   It's not the one who served the food just now.

    Judging from the uniform, he should look like the foreman or manager.

    He smiled and looked at Yan Chi: "Second Young Master, do you need anything else?"

    Ni Chang was slightly startled.

    Second young master?

    "Yes."

    Yan Chi said lazily, "I also need a pair of flat women's shoes, which are easy to wear without rubbing her feet."

    Ni Chang glanced at the manager with some embarrassment, and secretly tugged on the man's sleeves with one hand: "I told you No need..."

    "No problem."

   The foreman glanced at Ni Chang, his smile became even crooked, "What size should I buy?"

    Ni Chang: "..."

    Seeing that she pursed her lips and said nothing, Yan Chi raised an eyebrow. : "Probably -"

    He spread out his palm, half-smilingly: "I can hold it just that big with one hand."

    Ni Chang: "!!!!!!!"

    What the hell is he describing!

    Ni Chang's face turned red.

   The foreman's professionalism was astonishing, and he continued to ask her without changing his expression: "Is that a size 35 and a half? 36?"

    She replied in a low voice: "36 is fine, thank you."

    The foreman agreed and quickly turned around and left.

    Ni Chang's ears were still bright red.

    She pursed her lips and glared at the man.

    "Why are you staring at me again?"

     Yan Chi asked her slowly, "Did I say something wrong?"

    Before she could speak, he suddenly leaned down -"Then measure again."

    Before Ni Chang could react, one ankle was grabbed by the man.

    She was startled: "You——"

    The man's thin ankle was gripped by one hand.

   She couldn't move away or break away.

   The object in the trap was usually under his control.

    Yan Chi squatted on one knee in front of her. He was tall and squatted down to reach her chest.

    She lowered her eyes for a moment and saw the man's hair close to his scalp.

    The stubble is short and hard, and it may prick your hand if you touch it.

    Further down, there are thick shadows stretched out by the eyelashes in the eye sockets, and the steep bridge of the nose.

    The man put away his teasing look and pressed the lace stockings with his palms around her ankles, and pressed his thumbs carefully on the thin ankles.

    When he looked up at her again, his eyes were serious and concerned: "Is everything okay?"

    "It's okay."

     Ni Chang's heartbeat was a little faster, and she raised her hand and patted the man's arm, "Get up..."

    Yan Chi was still squatting, his eyebrows wide.

     He moved with interest: "It seems that the measurement was really wrong..."

    He caught her other heel off guard, and her two fragile ankles were all in his hand.

    "I can catch two of them with one hand."

    Ni Chang: "!!!!!!"

    "Yan Chi!"

     Ni Chang was embarrassed and raised her foot to kick the man, "You--"

    Rogue!

    The man stood up and backed away, easily dodging the attack, and smiled mischievously and mischievously in success.

    Ni Chang glared at him angrily, picked up her bag and walked to the door.

    Yan Chi picked up his coat and followed him, whispering: "I bought it alone."

    Ni Chang: "..."

    Ni Chang turned around, helpless and speechless.

    Why, she will owe him this meal for the rest of her life?

    The man raised his eyebrows innocently: "You can buy it if you want."

    "How much is it?"

   Ni Chang took the phone from her bag, "I'll transfer it to you."

    Yan Chi also took out the phone, tapped on the screen with his fingertips, and adjusted it.

   Generate a QR code.

    Ni Chang glanced over without looking.

   There was a soft beeping sound, and a business card popped up on her screen - an avatar in a red and white racing suit.

    She was stunned and looked up at the man.

    Yan Chi also looked directly at her: "Just add me back on WeChat."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 17.7K 161
Dai Shiyuan has a girlfriend who is very beautiful, with gentle eyebrows and eyes. Every time she calls her "Xiaoyuan," she can't help blushing and f...
473K 10.7K 33
After losing her mother to cancer Ofelia decides to find her dad, all she knows is he is part of a motorcycleclub and lives in Las Vegas. Ofelia is i...
445K 21K 31
***book one of the Savage MC series*** Im going to tell you a story. A story about a love that was so preciously beautiful it belonged in a fairy tal...
300K 3K 7
Hawk- The Vice President of the Rebel Souls MC has a secret. He's his President's right hand man, a bad boy with a bad attitude and rockin' body to m...