Delayed Heartbeat 💓 [Request...

By PhyuPwint8

1. A little-known motorcycle race unexpectedly became popular because of the appearance of the riders. Yan Ch... More

Brief Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
8
Part 9
Part 10
11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
16
Part 17
18
Part 19
20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35 ♥️
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45 🌚
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50 🌚
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56 🌚
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59🌚
Part 60
Part 61 🌚
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64 (Extra-1)
Part 65 (Extra-2)
Part 66 (Extra 3)
Part 67 (Extra 4)
Part 68 (Extra 5)
Part 69 (Extra 6)
Part 70 (Side Story of Ni Heng-1)
Part 71 (Side Story Of Ni Heng -2)
Part 72 (Ni Heng Side Story -3)

Part 14

601 5 0
By PhyuPwint8

    Ni Chang took the elevator down from the restaurant and just stood at the door of the hotel when she saw a man wearing a helmet riding a motorcycle from a distance.

    It was not the silver-gray motorcycle she had ridden on the plateau. This one was eye-catching and bright red with matte dark gray. The body was larger and full of streamlines. It looked like an exquisite and expensive steel monster.

    The man easily controlled the iron beast, made a loud noise and stopped in front of her, raised his hand and snapped away his goggles.

    "Let me see what the meal number is."

    Ni Chang opened the phone and handed it to the man.

   Seeing him tightening the cuffs of his gloves, she hesitated and said, "Otherwise, you'd better not go."

    Yan Chi was wearing gloves.

    After a pause, he raised his eyelids and looked at her: "Why, don't you want to take a sip?"

    Ni Chang pursed her lips in embarrassment: "It's so troublesome."

    Originally, she was going to invite him to drink milk tea, but now he still gets it.

    He rode his bike to get it...

    Yan Chi chuckled and raised his eyes to look at her with interest: "What should we do? Otherwise -"

   The protective shell on the man's gloves tapped twice on the fuel tank: "Are you also going to pay me a delivery fee?"

    Ni Chang glanced at the competition-grade motorcycle on the man's crotch, which was more expensive than the car... If this car can run around for a lap, it will cost a lot of money.

    Needless to say, he is still the top racing driver in the country.

    The motorcycle equipped in this way plus the rider's delivery fee...

    Ni Chang blinked and asked the man: "How much do you want?"

    Yan Chi looked at her straightly: "I don't want much."

    Under the hard and thick helmet, the man's eyebrows were even deeper. Playfully: "What do you want me to do?"

    Ni Chang: "!!"

    Ni Chang's face turned red to her ears: "You..."

    The man's narrow black eyes raised a thin arc, and he chuckled successfully in the helmet, mischievously, Bad to the core.

    "I didn't see it, your thoughts are quite complex."

    Yan Chi teased her in a slow voice, and then said seriously, "What are you thinking about? I mean, how about you come with me?"

    Ni Shang: "..."

    This man was definitely...misleading her just now!

    She also said that her thoughts were complicated...

    Ni Chang turned her head angrily: "No!"

    Yan Chi patted the handlebar with a smile: "Get the milk tea, and then I will take you to bend, do you want to go?"

    Ni Chang's eyelids moved , turned around: "What is bending?"

    Yan Chi raised his eyebrows: "We'll find out if we go."

    Ni Chang's eyes relaxed for a moment, then quickly shook her head: "No, I have an appointment to meet with someone later. It's there."

    "There's enough time."

     Yan Chi said immediately.

    Ni Chang looked at him strangely: "How did you know you had time?"

    Yan Chi: "........."

    Yan Chi licked his back teeth: "Okay, then I'll get the milk tea first."

    Seeing the man put down his goggles, Ni Chang thought again What: "Um -"

    She took out her mobile phone: "What's your mobile phone number? How can I contact you later?"

    Yan Chi was about to answer, but immediately realized something: "Didn't I give you my number?"

    Ni Chang looked at him.

    She flashed and said vaguely: "Before, it was too messy... I accidentally lost it."

    She was embarrassed to say that she deliberately did not keep his number.

    She was even more afraid to let a man know her secret, ups and downs...

    Yan Chi let out a soft chuckle: "I'm just saying you have no conscience."

    He reported his number slowly, and in the middle of the sentence, his eyes Guang suddenly paused thoughtfully and changed his words: "How about I add you on WeChat?"

    Ni Chang nodded and opened her WeChat QR code.

    Yan Chi took out his phone and scanned her WeChat.

    When he saw the verification message that his friend had passed, he curled his lips with satisfaction, then hit the accelerator: "Let's go."

   The red car disappeared in an instant, Ni Chang turned around and entered the hotel, and sat back in the coffee area before.

   After declining the waiter who came to take the order, she looked at the time on the wall and opened her phone.

    The latest avatar added to the WeChat list is a half-length figure leaning on a motorcycle wearing a red and white racing suit.

    It was very similar to the scene when she first saw him racing in front of the hotel window.

    Ni Chang clicked on the man's profile picture and entered his circle of friends.

    The background of the circle of friends is still a photo of a motorcycle - the sexy red motorcycle he just rode.

    Yan Chi's circle of friends has no time limit and can be viewed at a glance, but he himself has not posted many status messages.

    And she can guess what this man is posting.

    Ni Chang flicked the phone with her fingertips.

    They were all motorcycles, cars, cars...

    Among the motorcycles on the screen, one photo seemed very abrupt - it was a dirty little tabby cat, with both front legs wrapped in white gauze.

    He grinned at the camera.

    The man's caption was:

    [From now on, you will hang out with me]

    It seems that he picked up a stray cat.

    Ni Chang curled her lips slightly and gave this circle of friends a thumbs up.

    She rowed to the end.

   The photo at the bottom is a cardboard filled with words. The bold black words are exactly the same as the note he left her that day:

    I swear to be kind to the weak. I swear to be brave against rape.

    I swear to fight against all wrongs.

    I swear to be defenseless.

    I swear to help those who ask me for help.

    I swear not to hurt any women.

    I swear to help my knight brothers.

    I swear to treat my friends sincerely.

    I swear to be loyal to my love until death.

    Ni Chang looked at this text, Her eyes moved slightly, and a corner of her heart softened unconsciously...

    The phone suddenly vibrated, and the word "grandma" appeared on the screen.

    Ni Chang quickly blinked back to his senses and pressed the answer button.

    "Grandma?"

    "Nan Nan, have you finished meeting them?"

    "Not yet."

Ni Chang replied, "They called suddenly and said they would be two hours late."

    Ni Hong Xing was silent for two seconds and said, "Someone from the developer suddenly came to the house just now."

    Ni Chang made a sound of surprise. : "What?!"

    "What are they doing at home?"

    "A man came with a strong accent, but he was very polite and brought gifts. He apologized to me and said what he said was that they had a hasty conflict before. Something like that..."

   Ni Hong Xing paused and said in a serious tone, "I find it very strange."

    Ni Chang nodded slowly: "It's very strange."

    She frowned in confusion: "The person you mentioned with a heavy accent, I just I also talked to him on the phone, and he was quite polite when he spoke to me..."

    The grandfather and grandson were silent for a moment, and then Ni Hong Xing said again: "I didn't accept his gift. I was wondering if this was some new trick they used to deal with us. After all, don’t reach out and hit the smiling person. You should be more careful with your words later. Don’t let them take advantage of their politeness.”

    Ni Chang touched the bracelet on her wrist: “I understand, grandma.”

    She glanced again. Eye time: "I'm going to meet them here soon. Don't worry, I will pay attention..."

    After hanging up the phone, Ni Chang's psychological pressure of "facing the enemy" came back, even worse than before. It's important - the polite smiling tiger is much harder to deal with than the evil person on the surface...

    Ni Chang frowned uneasily, and suddenly remembered that she hadn't read the documents sent by the lawyer this morning.

   The lawyer has reorganized all the information recently, which should be helpful to the negotiations.

    Ni Chang opened the mailbox to download the file and opened the pdf.

   The first page was the introduction of the developer Yuchi Real Estate:

    Yuchi Real Estate is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Yanshi Yuchi Group Co., Ltd....

    Ni Chang only felt like a hit on the back of her head. Remembering Sap, instantly went blank.

    She couldn't read what was written at the end, and there were only four words left in her mind:

    Yanshi, Yuchi.

    ………………

    impossible.

    How is that possible...she said to herself.

    But her premonition has led her to follow the logic and caught clues for her:

    the man appeared in front of her at the time agreed upon in the negotiation;

    and what he said before was "in time"...

    Of course, the surname Yan is also rare. That's it...those scattered, neglected bits and pieces are slowly connected into lines.

   Ni Chang swallowed her sore throat and opened the phone again.

    She clicked on the text message that agreed on the time and place yesterday, copied the number, opened WeChat, and searched for this number in the add friend column - the other party was already in her friend list.

    ——She just read all his friend circles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 11.4K 24
[ YiZhan FanFiction ¦ COMPLETED ] Blue Light motorcycle racing team has its star racer namely Wang Yibo. Yes, Yibo is no doubt one of the best racers...
300K 3K 7
Hawk- The Vice President of the Rebel Souls MC has a secret. He's his President's right hand man, a bad boy with a bad attitude and rockin' body to m...
445K 21K 31
***book one of the Savage MC series*** Im going to tell you a story. A story about a love that was so preciously beautiful it belonged in a fairy tal...
110K 5.1K 27
Cole Mulligan aka Switch was the son of a sweet butt who got pregnant to force his old man into making her an old lady. No surprise that hadnt ended...