Delayed Heartbeat 💓 [Request...

By PhyuPwint8

1. A little-known motorcycle race unexpectedly became popular because of the appearance of the riders. Yan Ch... More

Brief Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
8
Part 9
Part 10
11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
16
Part 17
18
Part 19
20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35 ♥️
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45 🌚
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50 🌚
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56 🌚
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59🌚
Part 60
Part 61 🌚
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64 (Extra-1)
Part 65 (Extra-2)
Part 66 (Extra 3)
Part 67 (Extra 4)
Part 68 (Extra 5)
Part 69 (Extra 6)
Part 70 (Side Story of Ni Heng-1)
Part 71 (Side Story Of Ni Heng -2)
Part 72 (Ni Heng Side Story -3)

Part 13

438 3 5
By PhyuPwint8

    Ni Chang glanced at the clock on the wall and sat back in the booth.

    Ten minutes to eleven.

    She turned the jade bracelet on her wrist uneasily, and silently reminded herself: no matter what the other party said in a while, she would deal with it calmly.

    Not timid, not hasty, not chaotic.

    Wait until there is room for change, and then try your best to delay it...

    As she was lost in thought, a hand with clear joints appeared in her field of vision, gently placing a cup of coffee in front of her.

    Ni Chang raised her head in confusion: "I didn't point -"

    After seeing the person in front of her clearly, she was stunned immediately, and there was a bang in her head.

    The man sat opposite her, and he still looked the same as in her memory - his face that played in the world seemed to be more eye-catching, with long, narrow and deep black eyes, which made him frivolous and seductive with a casual flirtation.

    Seeing that the girl was still looking at him blankly, Yan Chi raised his eyebrows and said, "What, you don't know me anymore?"

    - in his usual casual tone, teasing and flirtatious.

    Ni Chang's heart suddenly skipped a beat, and the heartbeat became even more violent.

    Her fingertips dug into the palm of her hand unconsciously, and when she spoke, her voice didn't sound like her own: "You, why are you here?"

    "Something's wrong."

   The man casually crossed his long legs and asked her again, "You What?"

    Ni Chang didn't answer immediately.

    She picked up the coffee cup and sipped it lightly, avoiding the man's gaze unnaturally.

    Yan Chi was not in a hurry, and his eyes fell on her hand.

    It seems that she has specially dressed up today.

    The slender white fingers dyed cinnamon red rest on the rim of the bone china cup, like a delicate and fragile work of art.

    The lips were also painted with bright red, the color was not strong, but the hair became darker and the skin became whiter, bright and dignified.

    It can also be seen that she is here to challenge the negotiation. Whether it is the satin beaded brooch on the neckline or the pearl earrings on the earlobes, they are trying to add aura.

    Ni Chang put down the coffee cup and whispered: "I'm here to meet someone."

    The man slowly said "oh", and the protracted ending was ambiguous and playful.

    "Turns out I'm busy on a date."

    He raised his eyelids and looked at her, half-smiling: "No wonder you had to call me."

    Ni Chang: "..."

    Ni Chang's lips moved feebly.

   Know whether to deny the date or talk about the phone call.

    Looking up and meeting the man's carefree eyes, Ni Chang's mind changed -
this is a hotel.

    He came here for "something", maybe it was just a date.

    Some of the embarrassing memories from before came back again: the coquettish and crying woman in the man's room; and the hot girl flirting with him at the door of the room...

    Ni Chang's heart moved uncomfortably, and she felt bitter again. complex.

    She slowly lowered her eyes and whispered: "You didn't call me either..."

He was probably busy contacting other girls...

    Yan Chi was startled, and his eyes lit up: "Are you waiting for my call? "

    Ni Chang's eyelashes trembled, and
a slight blush appeared on her cheeks: "...I didn't."

   Yan Chi looked at her, and his lips curled up little by little: "Blame me."

    The man smiled sullenly, and his voice was low. Gentleman: "How about I treat you to a meal to apologize?"

    Ni Chang glanced at him with a faint look: "Aren't you in trouble?"

    Yan Chi sneered lightly and looked at her seriously: "Are you driving me away?"

    Ni Chang was speechless. "No, I mean..."

    From the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of the clock on the wall - the hour hand was exactly at eleven o'clock.

    Ni Chang was suddenly excited: "I still want to be with someone -"

    Before she could finish her words, the phone on the coffee table started buzzing and vibrating.

    The man's eyes signaled her to answer the phone.

   Ni Chang picked up the phone and stood up, walking behind the booth.

    "Hello, who is it?"

    "Ah, hello, Miss Li!"

   The man with a thick accent responded eagerly.

    Ni Chang was stunned for two seconds and asked hesitantly: "Are you... from the developer?"

    "Yes, yes!" the other party said immediately, "That's it, I'm really sorry! I have something to do here temporarily. , I may be a little late..."

    Ni Chang said "Oh" and said, "Then when will you arrive?"

    "One small seat? Oh no, two small seats??"

    Ni Chang looked sideways at the booth.

    The man inside breathed a sigh of relief unconsciously.

    "Okay, it's okay."

    The other party explained and apologized for a while.

    After hanging up the phone, Ni Chang's burden became much lighter.

    It feels like the developer is a lot more polite than expected...

    Ni Chang sat back at the table, and Yan Chi raised his eyebrows at her: "Can you have dinner with me?"

    Ni Chang just said: "They said it would be late. It will take a while..."

    Yan Chi said "Oh" without a hint of saltiness, and asked again: "Can you have dinner with my spare tire?"

    Ni Chang: "..."

    Ni Chang pursed her lips: "You What do you want to eat?"

    The man raised his eyelids: "The top-floor restaurant here is good."

    "Okay."

   Ni Chang nodded in agreement, and immediately added, "Then I'll treat you."

    Her eyes moved: "That's it. Thank you..."

    Yan Chi stood up and picked up her bag without comment, "Let's go."

    The man had broad shoulders and long legs, and was dressed in black clothes and black trousers.

  He also walked with an unruly pace.

    Only the small chain bag hanging in the big handbag... doesn't match his overall cool-boy temperament.

    Ni Chang quickened her pace and walked to his side, silently reaching for the bag.

    The delicate fingertips traced across the rough palm, Yan Chi's mind shuddered, and his palm subconsciously tightened, but it was empty.

    He turned his head and saw the girl unzipping the silver chain on her bag and slinging it over her shoulder.

    The small bag is the same color as her nails, and the pretty red sticks to her side, making the goose-yellow cheongsam even more eye-catching.

    This long-sleeved cheongsam is thick and warm, but not bulky.

   The silk fabric has excellent texture, and the slightly matte pearlescent light flows all over the body when you move around, making it full of charm.

    It also makes the figure appear more plump.

    The back ridge is round, the forward is facing the drum...

    Yan Chi licked his back teeth and looked away silently.

    When they arrived at the elevator door, the waiter in black uniform saw Yan Chi and calmly pressed the innermost elevator button for them.

    The elevator went straight to the top floor.

    It was dinner time, but there were very few people in the restaurant.

    They took their seats by the window. After receiving the signal from Yan Chi's eyes, the waiter immediately retracted his hand to pull the chair.

    Yan Chi helped Ni Chang pull out the chair.

When she sat down, he hooked his long legs over the chair opposite and sat down next to her.

    He picked up the leather menu on the table and handed it to Ni Chang.

    Ni Chang shook her head: "You order it."

    The man slowly opened the menu: "If I order it, you won't be able to eat the cat food."

    Ni Chang said quickly: "Please order less."

    After saying this, she felt that this The words were not appropriate, so she quickly added: "I'm afraid of waste. If you can finish it, order whatever you want."

    The man flipped through the menu, his movements familiar and lazy: "Don't worry, I won't waste anything, and I won't be polite to you. "

    He raised his hand and gestured to the waiter: "How can you say that we are a life-long friendship?"

    Ni Chang disagreed: "How can we be a life-long friendship?"

    "Then what do you mean?"

  The man asked with a half-smile but not a smile, "We spent the night. Friendship?"

    Ni Chang: "!"

    Ni Chang glanced at the waiter subconsciously, with a slight heat on her face: "You are talking nonsense again!"

    It was indeed good to spend the night together, but this was not the same as what he said to the doctor in the hospital at that time.

  There is no difference between those "those with heavy hands"...

    He is a good man, but he has a long mouth.

    The man tugged his lower lip and stopped provoking her. He flicked the menu with his fingertips, wondering what he had ordered.

    In the end, Ni Chang only heard him emphasize to the waiter: "Don't put shredded ginger in all dishes."

    The waiter took the menu and left.

    Yan Chi reached out and touched the water glass at hand, placed his long fingertips on the warm wall of the glass, and pushed it in front of Ni Chang against the white tablecloth.

    "It's a bit hot."

    Ni Chang thanked him softly, but her back moved unnaturally.

    He was not sitting opposite her.

    The distance between her eyes became farther, but the distance between her bodies suddenly narrowed.

    The man was sitting next to her, tall and straight, and her eyes met his strong and stretched arms.

   Pressed down by the double cage of body size and hot hormones, it was as if...she was sitting in his arms eating.

    As soon as this idea came up, Ni Chang herself was startled.

    Before she could take a closer look, she heard the man's low-spirited voice coming from above her head:

    "Are you a native of Jindu?"

    Ni Chang said "hmm". , asked him: "What about you?"

    Yan Chi nodded: "But I went abroad when I was a teenager, and I only came back this year."

    Ni Chang remembered the information she saw on the Weibo hot search at that time, and asked: "You Is it a competition abroad?"

    Yan Chi said "hmm": "There was also a rally event on the plateau a while ago."

    Ni Chang picked up the water glass and followed the man's words: "That's quite a coincidence, I went there because Work."

    Yan Chi raised the corner of his mouth and gave her a deep look: "It's more than just 'tight', right?"

    "In ancient times, you are going to marry me."

    Ni Chang almost spit out a mouthful of water, turned her back and kept saying cough.

    The man put his hand on her back and smiled evilly: "Why are you so anxious? Isn't this modern? No one is forcing you to marry."

    Ni Chang shook off the man's hand and tilted her head to glare at him angrily.

    She was red from the tips of her ears to her neck, including her moist eyes.

    Yan Chi smiled and wanted to say something else, but the waiter came over with a dinner plate.

    It's steak.

    The side dishes are the popular vegetable cube salad and thick white cream soup.

    Probably to take care of her kitten's appetite, all of Ni Chang's dishes are mini portions.

    She cut off a small piece of steak and took it into her mouth, her eyebrows raised with satisfaction.

    Crispy, tender, and chewy.

    Turning her eyes and seeing a dinner plate twice as big as hers in front of the man, she asked again: "Isn't this a steak?"

    "Lamb chops."

    Seeing the girl's subconsciously resisting eyes, Yan Chi added, "All the ones used here are It's the freshest black goat, and the meat is of good quality."

    He cut off a small piece of lamb chop, took the empty fork in Ni Shang's hand, poked it and handed it to her mouth.

    "Try it."

    Ni Chang blinked and looked up at the man a little embarrassed.

    Yan Chi raised his eyebrows and looked at her: "Eat, it's not like you haven't been fed before."

    Ni Chang: "..."

    Ni Chang lowered her head slightly and was about to open her mouth with the man's hand, but suddenly stopped.

    There was no infusion now...

    She reached for the fork in Yan Chi's hand, and when she took a small bite of the mutton chop, her eyes suddenly lit up.

    tasty!

    Not tangy or greasy, plump and delicious.

    Even though she was not used to mutton, she found it very flavorful.

    Yan Chi's eyes narrowed, and he raised his hand to cut off another mutton chop neatly, cut it into small strips and put it on the empty plate.

    Seeing him placing the mutton chops in front of her, Ni Chang declined awkwardly: "No need..."

    "Eat yours."

  The man's voice was deep and strong.

    Afraid that the girl wouldn't be able to finish her meal, Yan Chi took another piece of steak from her plate.

    They then focused on the food and spoke less.

    The meal ended up taking almost an hour.

    Putting down the spoon, Ni Chang turned her head and glanced at the time on the wall, and signaled to the waiter: "Please pay the bill."

  The waiter nodded politely: "He has already paid the bill."

    Ni Chang was startled for a moment, and turned to look around her.

    "Didn't you agree that I would treat you?"

    Yan Chi slowly put down his knife and fork: "I don't spend women's money."

    Ni Chang frowned dissatisfied: "What happened to women's money?"

    She gave him a faint look and lowered her voice: "I earned it myself..."

    Yan Chi's eyebrows moved and he paused in holding the napkin: "I don't mean anything else."

   " This way -"

He.... He tapped his fingertips on the edge of the table, raised his eyes and looked at her, "How about you treat me to dinner?"

    Ni Shang: "..."

    So he was waiting for her here.

    This is linked to each other.

    Returning dinner...

    Ni Chang thought for a while and changed his suggestion: "Let me buy you something to drink."

    "Okay."

    Yan Chi threw the napkin back on the table and lazily opened his long legs, "You don't want to drink. Coffee?"

    She took a sip of the cup of coffee she had just bought for her.

    Ni Chang shook her head: "I'm not used to it..."

    She asked him: "Do you want to drink milk tea?"

    Yan Chi chuckled: "Okay. Try it."

    Ni Chang picked up the phone and was about to order, but the man said He sat closer to her in his chair and put his hand on the back of her chair naturally.

    The warm magnetic voice searched her ear: "What kind of milk tea did you not drink last time?"

    Ni Chang's ears were numb.

    "Which time?"

    "The time you dragged those two beasts into the car."

    Ni Chang was slightly startled, but she didn't expect the man to remember this.

    She felt a subtle ups and downs in her heart, pulled down the mini program with her fingertips, and whispered: "This is it."

    She clicked on the recommendation column, pointed at the cheese and grapes and asked: "How about this? This is their signature, very good Drink."

    "Just the same thing as you."

   Yan Chi answered casually, not looking at his phone.

    She pulled her hair back today, revealing her beautiful profile and a round and lovely ear.

    The small and delicate ears were as white and flawless as pearl earrings, and he could even see the soft little fluff on them...

    Yan Chi's throat tightened, and he blinked and looked back, looking down at Ni Chang to order.

    The girl's delicate fingertips skillfully checked various options: double the pulp, less sugar, normal ice...

    Yan Chi suddenly reached out and changed "normal ice" to "less ice."

    Ni Chang turned her head: "You--"

    The man's chiseled jaw scraped across her eyelids, and the roughness seemed to tease his long eyelashes without touching them.

    She held her breath in shock, forgetting her words for a moment.

    Yan Chi was also stunned by the faint fragrance lingering on the tip of his nose.

    The air was stagnant, but the invisible molecules of ambiguity were quietly released.

    The man's eyes were darkened, and his voice sounded a bit hoarse when he spoke: "The mutton is exciting, eat less cold food."

    Ni Chang's eyelashes moved, she turned around and lowered her head.

    She didn't say anything, her knuckles holding the phone tightened slightly, and her fair ears turned crimson.

    Keeping the "less ice" option, Ni Chang ordered two cups of the same fleshy grape.

    After turning on the positioning, she suddenly let out a soft "ah".

    "What's wrong?" Yan Chi asked.

    "This company doesn't deliver here."

  Ni Chang raised the phone in front of Yan Chi and said in a disappointed tone, "Look - 'Out of range, the rider cannot deliver'."

    Yan Chi swiped the screen and clicked on the address.

    He glanced at the page and then changed the order to "pick up at the store."

    Ni Chang looked at him blankly: "You..."

    The man stood up and already took out the car keys with one hand.

    The hard metal shell is cold and sharp, just like the sharp lines of his motorcycle.

    Yan Chi smiled at the girl.

    "If the rider doesn't deliver it, the knight will go get it for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 10.5K 45
Isabella had never really fit into the mold that her family was forcing her in. Luckily, she finds a place that accepts her as she is. However, she d...
279K 9.7K 42
Ink is a brother of The Wolves MC. Sydney is a bartender at a local bar. Ink and Sydney have been dating for a while. Though they have a 9 year age...
297K 3K 7
Hawk- The Vice President of the Rebel Souls MC has a secret. He's his President's right hand man, a bad boy with a bad attitude and rockin' body to m...
452K 10.4K 33
After losing her mother to cancer Ofelia decides to find her dad, all she knows is he is part of a motorcycleclub and lives in Las Vegas. Ofelia is i...