Delayed Heartbeat ๐Ÿ’“ [Request...

By PhyuPwint8

1. A little-known motorcycle race unexpectedly became popular because of the appearance of the riders. Yan Ch... More

Brief Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
8
Part 9
Part 10
11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
16
Part 17
18
Part 19
20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35 โ™ฅ๏ธ
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45 ๐ŸŒš
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50 ๐ŸŒš
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56 ๐ŸŒš
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59๐ŸŒš
Part 60
Part 61 ๐ŸŒš
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64 (Extra-1)
Part 65 (Extra-2)
Part 66 (Extra 3)
Part 67 (Extra 4)
Part 68 (Extra 5)
Part 69 (Extra 6)
Part 70 (Side Story of Ni Heng-1)
Part 71 (Side Story Of Ni Heng -2)
Part 72 (Ni Heng Side Story -3)

Part 6

512 3 4
By PhyuPwint8

    After Ni Chang was gagged and dragged into the car, her mind went blank for a long time.

    She was thrown into the back seat, and in the front seat were two complete strangers.

They stepped on the accelerator and drove her all the way to the opposite place of the hotel.

    Until the man in the passenger seat turned around and saw Ni Chang's face behind the mask.

He quickly patted the shoulder of the person next to him: "Old cat, old cat! Isn't this wrong?!"

    The man driving the car looked in the rearview mirror and his expression changed.

    "Fuck/your mother! You're blind, you made a mistake! This is not Yaoyao at all!"

"Don't you think she's just wearing a cheongsam! They're all wearing fucking masks now, how can I tell which one is which!

   " Damn, you're a waste!"

    "..."

    Ni Chang listened from behind and finally understood: these two people should be the wretched men who have been stalking and harassing Xia Yao.

    Before she came to the crew, no one else wore cheongsam in the hotel except Xia Yao.

Both she and Xia Yao had waist-length hair, and everyone was wearing masks during the epidemic, so by some strange combination of circumstances, she was abducted into a car...

    After she realized what she was doing, Ni Chang didn't say anything.

She slowly approached the car door and tentatively pulled the door handle.

    The door is locked.

    The rear window was taped, so nothing could be seen.

Ni Chang could only peer through the windshield to see what was going on outside - they were driving very fast and should have gone quite a distance.

The surrounding area was empty and remote, and even the roads had turned into dirt roads.

    Ni Chang didn't say a word.

Just as she quietly picked up the phone from her feet, the two men arguing in the front row suddenly fell silent and both looked in the rearview mirror.

    When Ni Shang took off her mask, they seemed to find something unexpected.

    The two looked at each other and exchanged a tacit, deliberate look.

    Ni Chang's heart tightened and she was on full alert - it seemed that even if they kidnapped the wrong person, they were not going to let her go...

    She gritted her teeth, quickly unlocked her phone, clicked on the call and pressed "110".

    Before she pressed the dial button, the man in the passenger seat suddenly rushed over to grab her phone: "Old cat, this woman wants to call the police!"

    Ni Chang clutched the phone tightly and refused to let go.

For a moment, the girl's screams were heard in the car, mixed with the men's curses.

    The car body jolted violently, Ni Chang lost her balance and was thrown heavily against the car door.

    Suddenly, a loud rumbling sound drowned out all the noise.

    The roar of the engine flew from the back to the front almost instantly.

Ni Chang heard the driver yelling and braked suddenly: "Fuck--"

The tires made a screeching sound when they rubbed against the ground.

Ni Chang struggled to sit up.

    When she saw the scene in front of her clearly, her heart beat violently, and she felt a sense of surprise and excitement that she had survived a desperate situation.

    A silver-gray motorcycle swerved and braked, blocking their way arbitrarily.

    The man sitting astride the car raised his hand and put away his goggles, revealing a pair of deep black eyes.

    His eyes were sharp and chilling.

    He didn't speak, but the motorcycle lights flashed provocatively and burned people's eyes.

    The person in the driver's seat of the car was shaken so hard that he couldn't open his eyes.

He turned around and yelled at Ni Shang with a twisted face: "What's going on! Is this a fucking policeman or your man?!"

    Before Ni Shang could answer, he shouted fiercely again .

  He yelled at the front: "Get out of the way! Believe it or not, I will crush you to death!"

    Yan Chi sneered, slammed down his goggles, and started the engine.

    The motorcycle rushed in front of the car in an instant, but the speed did not slow down. The huge front of the car was tilted high, and it struck the window like a sharp blade - there was a crisp "pop" sound, and the windshield exploded.

    Yan Chi rode his motorcycle directly onto the roof of the car.

    The car was suddenly crushed and deformed like a tin toy, shaking violently.

    In the car, Ni Shang hugged her head and huddled up in a ball, screaming, but she didn't hear her own scream.

    ——The two men in front shouted louder than her.

    Yan Chi got off the roof of the car, smashed the window with his elbow, reached in and opened the door.

    He lifted Ni Chang out by the waist and put her on his shoulders.

    The back of the girl's cheongsam was crooked, and the white of her calf resting on the man's chest was exposed.

    Ni Chang let out a low cry and wanted to pull the hem of her clothes, but she reached out and grabbed the man's thick chest...

    Yan Chi opened one side of his jacket and wrapped it around the girl's legs, and pressed his palms on her leg sockets - smooth and tender The touch almost made him take his hands off.

    He tightened his palms and tipped the person on his shoulders again.

    He could clearly feel two soft balls pressing down on his back...

    The passenger door opened, and the man inside was holding a wrench to get out.

    With quick eyes and quick hands, Yan Chi kicked him back with a long leg.

    The two men in the car were in complete chaos.

  Yan Chi put Ni Chang on the back seat of the motorcycle, turned over and sat in front, turned the accelerator, and flew away.

    With the sound of wind in her ears, Ni Chang shook her long hair flying in front of her face and smelled the smell of air and earth.

    Sitting sideways on the speeding motorcycle, she felt the concrete speed for the first time, and her hands involuntarily clung to the man's shoulders.

    The deltoid muscles pressed against the palms are strong, and what hits the face is not only the speed of the wind, but also the man's hormones that have been roasted by the body temperature - it is vigorous, warm, and there is a kind of unspeakable sense of security...

    The motorcycle bumps for two seconds Next, Ni Chang's thin white fingertips scratched the wrinkles on the man's shoulder.

   The speed of the car slowed down.

    Yan Chi took off the handle with one hand and clenched the leather-gloved hand loosely into a fist with the palm facing upward.

    Ni Chang blinked and watched the man slowly spread his fingers.

    The slender yellow petals danced in his palm, and flew above her head like a golden butterfly, landing on her shoulders.

    The petals were weightless, but the tip of Ni Chang's heart was silently tickled.

    She swept away a petal from her eyelids and couldn't help but hold her breath when she raised her head and looked forward.

    The sun was slowly setting along the clean horizon.

   They were galloping in the direction of this sunset, and they didn't know when they drove into an empty flower field.

    At a glance, there are sunflowers as tall as a person in full bloom.

    The golden flower field was rendered with a rich brilliance by the sunset and the afterglow.

   Ni Chang was in it, as if she had accidentally entered a brilliant fantasy world, dazed and surprised.

    ——Just like when she saw the man driving a motorcycle rushing towards her.

    **

    The last rays of the setting sun were swallowed up by the horizon, and the silver-gray motorcycle also stopped in the night.

    Yan Chi stood by the car, holding a mobile phone with only a red line of battery remaining, his thick eyebrows furrowing deeper and deeper.

    According to the navigation on the map, he should be crossing an iron bridge at this moment.

    But let alone the bridge now, there are no villages or shops around here, not even a ghost can be seen.

    Damn it, this navigation should be renamed the Bad Map.

    A low battery prompt popped up on the screen for the second time.

  The man frowned, cursed lightly, and put down his phone.

    The girl in front of him saw him looking over and touched the jade bracelet on her wrist unnaturally.

    Her hair was messed up, her cheongsam was wrinkled, the soft material was stuck to her body with a thin layer of sweat, and her waist was not tight enough to hold.

    A small face was fragmented and haggard, and when she looked at him with water-cut eyes, the small red tear mole was very moving.

    The anger on Yan Chi's brows subsided slightly, and he asked her in a slower tone: "What's going on with you today?"

    Ni Chang closed her eyes helplessly, sighed softly, and explained to the man in a low voice.

    Her voice was gentle and gentle, her tone was cautious and helpless, and she felt aggrieved.

    Yan Chi was speechless after hearing this, shook his head and sneered: "What the hell..."

    Originally, he thought that if Du Ya was looking for someone to take revenge, then he was the one who started this matter, and of course he would take care of it.

    The result was such a huge own goal.

    But having said that, if a woman was kidnapped in broad daylight in front of his eyes, there was no reason for him to sit idly by and watch.

    Yan Chi licked his back teeth and raised his chin towards the girl: "What are your plans?"

    Ni Chang lowered her eyes and thought for a moment: "Let's go to the crew first."

    But her phone was gone. She didn't know where to throw the phone when she was snatching it from the wretched man earlier.

    Moreover, Jiang Yu changed her number, and she couldn't recite it...

    Ni Chang pursed her lips: "Can you call your friend and ask him to help contact the crew?"

    Yan Chi opened the phone and opened the call history, and just clicked on it.

With Kun Teng's name below, the phone suddenly vibrated for a long time and shut down automatically when the battery was exhausted.

    Yan Chi: "... Damn."

    He threw the phone back into his trouser pocket and looked up at the dusk.

    The team has been basically running in the mountains these days, and this area is basically very familiar.

Even if there is a place he has never been to, he should be able to find it by riding around twice.

    The man had an idea in his mind and quickly picked up the leather gloves on the handles: "Let's go."

    After putting on one glove, he looked back and saw that the girl was standing behind the motorcycle without moving - she seemed to be standing further away than before.

    Yan Chi raised his eyebrows and said in a frightening tone: "If you don't leave, the gangsters will come and kidnap you again later."

    Ni Chang rubbed the sunflower petals on her palms with her fingertips and looked at the man with hesitation and confusion in her eyes. alert.

    Yan Chi looked at her with a playful look in his eyes: "Or-"

    He pulled his lower lip and smiled frivolously and ruffianly: "Do you think I am the gangster?"

    Ni Chang was struck in her mind and the tip of her ear clicked. It burned red. She stroked her clothes unnaturally and rubbed her toes in front of the man.

    Yan Chi picked up the helmet and put it on her head.

    The black helmet was heavy and big.

When it was buttoned down, it covered half of Ni Chang's face.

His breath lingered tightly in her nose.

    Ni Chang moved her neck, exposed her eyes, and said in a muffled voice, "Where are you going?"

    The man reached out and patted her helmet, still in the same casual and teasing tone: "The gangster abducted you to become the wife of the village."

    Ni Chang: "..."

    By walking away, even the motorcycle's oil ran dry.

    Fortunately, Yan Chi found a way.

    Although it was still far away from scenic spots and hotels, he was at least familiar with this area.

    Ni Chang looked around at the still deserted wasteland, and at the elevated highway with constant traffic above her head, and her heart sank - she felt like she was jumping from one dangerous situation to another unknown situation...

The man pushed The motorcycle went under the elevated road and came to the only canteen with light.

    Pushing the door open and entering, Ni Chang immediately coughed repeatedly due to the smell of cigarette smoke in the room.

    She raised her hand to wave her cigarette and saw a bald middle-aged man sitting behind the counter with his feet up.

In front of him was a small TV and a half-dead electric fan.

    Yan Chi strode over and tapped his knuckles on the glass cabinet twice: "Do you have a charger or power bank?"

    The boss did not raise his head, his eyes glued to the TV: "No."

  Out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of autumn green.

  He suddenly turned his head to look at Ni Chang, his eyes were filled with incredible surprise, and it was also a gaze with a strong heterosexual connotation.

    Ni Chang's heart skipped a beat, and she quickly lowered her head and followed Yan Chi inside.

    After standing on the shelf, she caught a glimpse of the man reaching for a pack of underwear, and she quickly distanced herself from him.

    ...Why do you want to buy underwear here?

    She has nothing to buy.

    The items on the shelves were dirty and dusty, and Ni Chang suspected that they had seriously expired.

    Besides...she has no money either.

    Her mobile phone was gone and she didn’t have any cash with her. She was really penniless.

    Seeing the bottled mineral water on the shelf, Ni Chang unconsciously licked her dry lips.

After looking at the water to quench her thirst for a moment, she turned and left.

    The man had finished picking things and walked back to the counter with his hands full.

    Ni Chang suddenly stopped and felt nervous.

    Under the dim light of the counter, she saw the man take down a small square box from the shelf next to the cash register.

    His bony fingers smeared the black word "ultra-thin" on it, then loosened his fingertips and threw the small box into the pile of things he had just picked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 17.1K 115
Synopsis: Su Yan had been crushing on Wei Zhou for seven years, only becoming his wife after an accident. Everyone mocked her about her luck, claimed...
180K 5.6K 26
Ember felt a pull that it was time to move on from the place she's at. She's never stayed in the same place for long and here she has stayed longer t...
99.5K 4.7K 27
Cole Mulligan aka Switch was the son of a sweet butt who got pregnant to force his old man into making her an old lady. No surprise that hadnt ended...
2.4M 60.6K 44
Being a foster kid, she couldn't wait to be able to leave the group home. Finally eighteen, and the help of her mentor at the group home, she was abl...