Delayed Heartbeat πŸ’“ [Request...

By PhyuPwint8

1. A little-known motorcycle race unexpectedly became popular because of the appearance of the riders. Yan Ch... More

Brief Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
8
Part 9
Part 10
11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
16
Part 17
18
Part 19
20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35 β™₯️
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45 🌚
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50 🌚
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56 🌚
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59🌚
Part 60
Part 61 🌚
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64 (Extra-1)
Part 65 (Extra-2)
Part 66 (Extra 3)
Part 67 (Extra 4)
Part 68 (Extra 5)
Part 69 (Extra 6)
Part 70 (Side Story of Ni Heng-1)
Part 71 (Side Story Of Ni Heng -2)
Part 72 (Ni Heng Side Story -3)

Part 4

806 6 2
By PhyuPwint8

    After the girl picked up her ID, she didn't even look at the man's table and walked towards the stairs without looking back.

    The men at the table looked at her in silence. They didn't pull their eyes away from her until the autumn-green dress disappeared around the corner.

    After a while, someone said, "Teng'er, you're not kind! You didn't say a damn thing when a fairy like this came to your home!"

    "Damn it, I don't know either!"

   Fang Kun Teng shouted, he Got up and went to the front desk.

    After a while he came back again: "I asked, the fairy will stay for one night, she just checked out of the room."

    He raised his chin towards the driver who just said he was unkind: "Leizi, she hasn't left yet. Well, if you want WeChat, hurry up!"

    Lei Zi was startled, and twitched his lips a little unnaturally: "Forget it."

    "We can't mess with someone like that. Then we'll bring trouble on ourselves. Son, that’s what you call it, ordinary and confident!”

    When he said this, several men laughed.

    The people at the table sat motionless, all of them having lost their thoughts.

    Beauty can still be delusional, but fairies can only be seen from a distance.

    You have to weigh yourself before rushing...

    Fang Kun Teng hooked the legs of the chair and sat down, looking a little unwilling: "I don't know what the sister's vision is like, what standards do she want..."

    Someone answered: "A woman, she wants it. Everything has changed a lot. To put it bluntly, there are just three 180s."

    Yan Chi, who had been silent for a long time, raised his eyelids and asked: "What three 180s?"

    "Brother Chi, don't you know? The three 180s for successful men. : 180cm tall, 180cm house, 180cm lifeblood!"

    "..."

    "Fuck!"

    "Wori hahaha!"

    "What the hell..."

    The men at the table smiled ruthlessly and cursed in a tacit understanding. Voice.

    Height is easy to talk about, but the second one of 180 will kill you.

    Except for riders like Yan Chi who have become famous in racing, other riders can't actually make a lot of money, and they spend whatever money they have on motorcycles.

    Every inch of land in Jindu is expensive, and a 180-year-old house is far away.

    "Well, according to this standard, we can only have one person at this table."

  Fang Kun Teng smiled evilly and gestured to Yan Chi next to him.

    "Three 180, tsk, our Chi Shen not only met the standard, but also exceeded it!"

    There was another round of laughter at the table.

    "Teng'er, we all know the first two, but who knows about the third one?"

    Fang Kun Teng patted his chest: "I lived in the same room with Brother Chi last night, and I can prove it! If you don't believe it-"

    He He put his hand on Yan Chi's shoulders and raised his voice: "Come on, Brother Chi, take it out and show them!"

    A group of men laughed so hard that their mouths almost twisted, they were mean and obscene.

    Yan Chi curled his lips, then slapped Fang Kun Teng on the back of the head with his backhand: "Get out!"

    He chewed a piece of candy and stood up casually, grabbed the jacket on the back of the chair with one hand, and walked towards the stairs with his long legs.

    Lei Zi pointed his thumb back and was surprised: "Why did Brother Chi go upstairs? Could it be that he really asked that girl for WeChat?"

    "Yes."

  Fang Kun Teng raised his hand and rubbed the back of his head, grinning and hissing, "Look He's so anxious, he just wants a woman!"

    **

    After checking out of the room, Ni Chang met yesterday's stage manager.

After saying a few polite words, she didn't want to waste time and went upstairs to pack her luggage.

    Going up the creaking wooden stairs to the second floor, and just about to turn into the corridor, Ni Chang suddenly stopped and subconsciously leaned against the wall.

    The first room she turned around here was the one she went to by mistake last night, 217.

    A girl is standing at the door now. She can't see her face clearly, but she has a pretty hot figure and wears very bold clothes.

    Looking at the girl's short skirt that exposed half of her thigh, Ni Chang suddenly thought of the girls who were hanging around the man last night.

    Her heart suddenly skipped a beat, and she felt a strange feeling.

    So, was she the woman who was with him in the room last night?

    The girl was blocking the door with her arms folded, and the man was leaning lazily behind the door frame.

  Only half of his sharp-edged profile could be seen, and the bridge of his nose was particularly straight.

    Their conversation was neither high nor low, and all fell in Ni Chang's ears.

    "...I told you that I don't like it being delivered to you."

    Yan Chi's voice was low and his tone was already very scornful, "Don't you understand?"

    Du Ya smiled tenderly and was not angry: "Do you like it or not? It's too complicated, and I can't understand it now."

    "But Chi Shen," she paused for a moment, then raised her face to the man's chest and spoke softly, "I've been chasing you these days, even if you really look at it If you don't want to fuck me -"

    "Just give me some thoughts."

    She glanced into the man's room, then stared straight at his attractive face, and slowly bit her lower lip.

    Yan Chi raised one eyebrow playfully: "What do you mean?"

    He narrowed his black eyes and smiled half-heartedly: "Want to have sex with me?"

    Du Ya was startled for a moment, and she didn't expect the man to be so straightforward. white.

    He still looked like a wild man when he curled his lips, and when he said words like "hit a gun" under his breath, he was so mean and vulgar that women simply couldn't resist him.

    Du Ya put her hand on the man's forearm, then raised a finger to hook the corner of his clothes, and said in a coquettish voice: "You are an adult now. I don't mind..."

    Yan Chi snorted and put it in his pocket.

He took out his hand, put it down neither lightly nor heavily, and shook off Du Ya's hand.

    "I don't care about women in the future."

    Du Ya: "..."

    The man still smiled carelessly and mischievously: "You are happy. What should I do if my woman feels wronged in the future?"

    The smile on Du Ya's face flashed.

     Sweep away.

    "Yan Chi, just tell me, you already have a woman?"

She sneered, "I know it! Is it Gu Yue or Jiang Xiao Die? Or is it the Wang Ruo Qi from before?"

    Yan Chi gave her a cold look, As if he didn't bother to answer, he raised his hand to close the door.

    Du Ya kicked the door panel and said aggressively, "Then who are you talking about?"

    Yan Chi licked his back teeth in displeasure, and his eyes suddenly darkened.

There was a sense of oppression in the man's eyes, but he suddenly noticed something out of the corner of his eye and looked towards the stairs.

    Ni Chang was caught off guard and met his eyes like this.

    When their eyes met, her breath was taken away for a moment, and her heart beat wildly.

    The man's dark eyes were deep and heavy, direct and arresting.

Ni Chang couldn't bear the gaze at all, and turned her face to look hot for a moment.

    There is also the embarrassment of being caught.

    After barely composing herself, she walked into the corridor and walked forward as if nothing had happened.

As she passed the door of that room, her steps speeded up unconsciously -

    "Hey."

    The man suddenly said in a deep voice.

    Ni Chang's back stiffened, and her hands clenched tightly against the cheongsam unconsciously.

    He smiled lowly behind her: "Is this yours?"

    Ni Chang turned around blankly and saw the man's well-joined fingers holding a silver chain, with a piece of burnt blue jade gently swinging underneath.

    She was stunned, her eyelashes trembling slightly like fragile butterfly wings, and she raised her eyes to look at the man: "This..."

    At this distance, Ni Chang could really see what he looked like.

    The man who recruited girls like this must be good-looking, but she didn't expect him to be even more handsome than she thought.

    The facial contour is very three-dimensional, with thick eyebrows and dark eyes. The long and narrow black eyes are carelessly opened, and the inner double eyelids are pressed with deep creases.

  When looking at people, they have deep emotions, frivolous and seductive.

    He raised his eyebrows and shook his fingers: "It fell here last night."

    Ni Chang reacted for two seconds, then a look of surprise appeared on her face: "Ah..."

   It actually fell to his door.

    Just as she was about to reach out and take it, she felt something was wrong.

    She turned her head and saw that the girl next to Yan Chi was staring at her intensely.

    She is very beautiful, with red lips and two gray-blue earrings under her long wavy hair.

    The eye shadow is also the same color, which makes her feel particularly uncomfortable when staring at people coldly.

    Combined with their previous conversation, Ni Chang's heart rang with alarm bells.

    This...couldn't she have misunderstood? !

    Seeing the girl's expression getting colder and colder, Ni Chang's elbow was held by someone before she could speak.

    She followed the force and took two steps back, and was taken into the room.

    With a clang, the man slammed the door.

    "Yan Chi!"

    The girl separated by the door yelled angrily: "I chased you all the way here, but it's better for you to get in love with someone else without saying a word!"

    She slapped the door panel loudly: "I told you earlier! You're fucking kidding me!"

    Ni Chang's head also roared.

    She turned to look at the man, her lips moved slightly, looking helpless and confused.

    Yan Chi glanced at her indifferently, and the corners of his mouth curled up slightly.

   He put it into his trouser pocket with one hand and shouted to the door in the same casual tone: "You don't know now?"

    The man frowned and said coldly: "Get out, don't waste our time."

  He cursed again outside the door, the sound of pedaling heels gradually faded away.

    It wasn't until there was no more noise that Ni Chang breathed a sigh of relief.

    Turning her head, she looked into the man's deep black eyes again.

    He was looking at her, his narrow eyes seemed to be smiling but not smiling: "Are you scared?"

    Ni Chang shook her head, and her heartbeat started to beat faster after a moment of relaxation.

    She is now in his room with a strange man...

    is it because of the close distance?

    She felt as if he was taller, his presence doubled, and the space and atmosphere around her became cramped.

    Seeing the crumpled bed behind the man, Ni Chang looked away as if she had been burned and whispered: "She misunderstood, you should have made it clear just now..."

    Yan Chi snorted lightly and put a hand on the door frame casually.

    "That's crazy. It doesn't make sense."

    Ni Chang blinked and turned her face away unnaturally.

    When the man held up the door frame, his arm was placed across the side of her face.

   His big arms looked particularly strong and strong. Green veins cling to the wheat-colored skin, and male hormones are in full swing.

    The hands were also very big, with clearly slender joints. It felt like one hand could reach across her waist...

    "And -"

   Yan Chi continued, tapping his fingertips twice on the wall beside her face, inexplicably amused.

    "How do you know if this is a misunderstanding?"

    Ni Chang raised her eyes and met the man's eyes, confused: "It's just a misunderstanding."

    "Really."

   Yan Chi raised his eyebrows and took out the hand in his pocket.

    Also coming out was half of her lapel.

    The tassel under the emerald dangled in front of her, and the man's chuckle was also wild.

    "Then who knocked on my door in the middle of the night last night?"

    Ni Shang: "!!"

    The man's voice was low and his tone was hoarse.

It was self-evident what he meant.

    Ni Chang's heart was pounding and she couldn't say anything - her clothes betrayed her early on, and she couldn't deny it at all.

    And this misunderstanding is much more serious than the one at the door just now...

    "I went to the wrong place!"

   She explained hurriedly, the tips of her ears visibly turning red, "I was going to find my friend, but I got the wrong room number!

  YanChi's expression turned slightly pale, and he stared at her with his dark eyes for a few seconds, then chuckled softly: "Okay."

    Ni Chang: "..."

    What does "ok" mean?

    That's right, she went to the wrong door, looked at the wrong door...

    She didn't even sound convinced.

    Ni Chang bit her lower lip and lowered her eyelashes, not daring to look into the man's deep eyes: "Then, can you return the things to me?"

    Yan Chi pressed the tip of his tongue against his cheek, grabbed the half of the collar and continued to pull it out.

    As soon as he moved, his hand stopped again.

    The chain was hooked in his pocket.

    Yan Chi frowned impatiently, tightened his palms, and pressed harder -

    "Don't pull!"

     Ni Chang said quickly.

    She made this placket herself using the jade left by her great-grandfather, and it was very delicate.

    How could she withstand the man's brute force...

    Ni Chang leaned over and held the jade with the man's body temperature: "I'll do it."

    Yan Chi let go, his eyes slowly dropped as the girl approached, and he paused.

    It is rare to see a woman wearing a cheongsam, and it is even more eye-catching if she wears it with such charm.

    The color of her cheongsam is also very special.

    He doesn’t know if it’s because of the fabric. This green color makes it feel crisp and soft.

    Even the person next to her softened, and her fair and transparent little face was like fine thin-bodied porcelain.

    Yan Chi's eyes focused on the small red tear mole under the girl's eyes, and he saw her two long and thin eyebrows frowning.

    The girl's hand moved a little harder, and the back of her white hand scraped against his side.

   The top of his black head was also lowered, and the tips of his hanging hair rubbed up together with the subtle fragrance in his hair.

    The chest and heart of the person who rubbed it felt itchy...

    Ni Chang let go of her hand and frowned even more.

    It took her a long time to untie it, but it must have been completely locked from the inside.

    She hesitated for a moment, then opened the man's trouser pocket and put her other hand in - the door lock made a beep beep sound.

    The two people behind the door turned their heads following the sound, and bumped into each other with the person who came in.

    Fang Kun Teng was stunned when he saw them.

    Ni Chang came back to her senses and realized what position she was in - she was almost in front of the man, with one hand in his trouser pocket...

    Fang Kun Teng turned around and ran away: "Sorry to disturb you!"

    "Brother Chi, you guys Keep going, keep going!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 318K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
339K 17.7K 161
Dai Shiyuan has a girlfriend who is very beautiful, with gentle eyebrows and eyes. Every time she calls her "Xiaoyuan," she can't help blushing and f...
1M 15.2K 33
"If you dare to leave me, I will scrap these legs!" The angry man pointed to his long legs and said.    "If you don't go, you won't go, I won't go...
2.5M 63.2K 44
Being a foster kid, she couldn't wait to be able to leave the group home. Finally eighteen, and the help of her mentor at the group home, she was abl...