Sweet Ghost (JJk.FF)

By SaraagvanSaraagvan

Jk: who are you y/n:my name is Y/n I want you to help me ( with little smile) Jk : what help how did you c... More

in heaven
what happened to him
she is ghost
private ghost
help me
sweet ghost
can I come with you ?
who is she ?
dont laugh hyung
stay away from her
ghost can't come in temple
moon is beautifull
drink blood
jealousy
it's not night mare
birth day party
come back ...
He lost Her ..
his bunny smile
he is blushing
possessed him ..
vampire
note
date
dare to steal her ..
police station
bueatifull Night
confess
Brock His Trust
separated ..
miss her ..
promise me ..
unexpected truth
Forgive me ..YN..
I LOVE YOU
Evil spirit
then Kill Him
Revange ..
Last journy
Last mission
Good bey jungkook
story cover ..
Our beautifull memories
Will You Marry Me
little Mafia seol ..
OUR Destiny (bonus part)

regret

301 24 8
By SaraagvanSaraagvan

Jungkook : where you went in morning ..?( Frown)

Aarti : morning ..? But I just come now ...

Jungkook : what are you saying Aarti ..you come last night ... You call docter for Me.. And then you also make soup for me ... How can you just forget that..

Aarti : NO..jungkook I Did not come to your house last night ...(confuse )

Taehyung : yes jungkook ..she is right ..she just come with now ..

Jungkook : what ..how can this posible ..tae..( he say and hold his head and goun)

Jungkook : aHhahah(groan )

Tae come and hold his shoulder ..but he saw his hand..

Taehyung : jungkook ..how did you get hurt your hand ..

He say while checking his hand..

Jungkook : it's ..( he stop and get up immediately and run to living room while tae and Aarti also run behind him .. and then jk was shock when he saw whole living room in clean .and ...All thing placed in there place ..)

Taehyung : what happens jungkook ?

Jungkook : a living room ..Aarti ( he turn to Aarti ) you clean this living room right ..?

Aarti : Who..? Me ..? No jungkook I did not clean even ..I doesn't come to your last night ..

Jungkook POV : Ahh how can this posible ..I clearly remember that Aarti come last night ...she make soup for me ..she clean this room ...how can just she forget about last night ...but one secound .. one thing I did not notice that was her cloth ..last night when she come to my house her cloth is not wet like me ..when like we both wet in rain last night ...but she come her cloth is dry even tho when she come my house wearing the same cloth that she wear in park ...Ahh this making me insane ...how can this posible ...how can her cloth dry this fast ...his thought cut when taehyung tap his shoulder ..

Taehyung : where you lost ...

Jungkook : Ah tae..how can this posible ..when Aarti come last nig...

He stop in mid and realisation hit him hurd ...he froze on his spot ....eyes become wine ..his heart beat start beating slow ...

Flashback ...

Aarti : jungkook I make soup for you ..ple..please eat and take medicine..

Jungkook : it's strange that you make food So fast ..

Aarti : You where sleeping ..when I making the food ..

........

Aarti : Now take this medicine ...

Jungkook : (frown ) When did docter come and check me .. and my hand is also treated ..

Aarti : when your sleeping ..docter come check you and treat your hand ..you drink so much alcohol ..that why you don't remember Enything .. now stop talking and take medicine..

........

Jungkook : she pla..played with My fee.. feeling and left me..

Aarti : she had some reson that wh..why she left ..

Aarti : okay done ...I cleaned living room ..

Jungkook : oo done ? So fast ..

Aarti : yeh I'm goo..good at cleaning ..

.......

Jungkook : you know Aarti ..I Love her
I Love her so much ..and I know she also Love me..

Aarti : yeh Yn also Love you jungkook ...but she had some reson to leave you ...

Jungkook : yeh I kn.. Aarti ..wh..when did I say her name is YN..as mu..much I know I did not say her name ..right

Aarti : oo jungkook you are in drunk state and when you were sleeping yo..you consulesly call..calling he..her name ...and talking about her ..

Flashback END ...

Jungkook hold his chest and then fall on floor tear start coming from his eyes ..when he realise that ..last night who come to his house its not. Aarti it's .. YN ..yn come last night in Aarti form ..

.. tae and Aarti saw and run to him knees down beside him ....jungkook felt like someone just stab his heart ...he starte to take deep breath ..

Taehyung : JUNGKOOK...jungkook tell me what happens ...( He eyes become wet )

Aarti : jungkook what happens ..(tearly eyes ) I'm so..sorry if I hurt you last night ..please (crying )

Jungkook : tae it..(sobe ) it's not Aarti ..it's YNn it's Yn who come last night an..and treat my hand.. it's MY YNnn taehyung ...She com..come for me ...she worr..worried for Me...( Crying ) she stay beside me This While Night ...and what I Did ...(he look at tae ) I kick her Out ...how ca..can I do that to m..my YN...

He say and start crying laudly ... Then shout her YN

Jungkook : YNNnn (shout )

Jungkook : WHERE ARE YOU...YN IM SOR..SORRY ..( he say and run here and there for looking and shouting her name )

Taehyung come and hold jungkook from behind and start crying ..

Taehyung : JUNGKOOK ..PLEASE STOP...( He say holding him )

Tear roll down Aarti eyes while looking at jungkook state ..

Jungkook : YNn PLE...PLEASE (crying ) come back ...

Taehyung : JUNGKOOKKkk.. CONTROL YOURSELF ...

Jungkook : Tae please Call Her Please ...I w..(Sniff) I want to see he..her ...(crying badly )

Taehyung : Jungkook Calm down ...

Jungkook : NOoo ..CALL HER RIGHT NOW...CA..CALL MY YNn..

Aarti : y..yn (whisper)

Jungkook head started to cause lot off crying ..he fall on the floor ..make tae Aarti scream in fair..

Aaeri /Tae : JUNGKOOK....

They both hold him and tae pat his chreck to wak him up ...but jungkook have no enrgy to open his eyes ..he just whispering YN ..name .. tae hold him from shoulder and take him to his room layed down him in bed ...and Stare at him ..

Taehyung look at Aarti and say..

Taehyung : Aarti ..come with me in living room ..(he say and walk out of the room )

Aarti nod and glace at jungkook who was sobbing while holding his consulesly calling YN name ... Aarti sigh while biting her lips and walk out the room to living room ..

In living room ...

Taehyung : What Happens Last Night ..Aarti ..? ( He say seriousness on his face )

Aarti : Ahh (nervous) Hh

Taehyung : I said what happens ..last night Aarti ...(hella Serious little angry tone )

Aarti : ah las..last night ..I called jungkook for walk ..in park beside his apartment ..Actually ..called jungkook to con..confess my feeling to him ..

Hearing this tae become shock ..

Tae : Wh..what ..confess fee..feeling ..?

Aarti : (sigh ) okay I be honest with you ...I called jungkook cause I want to confess my feeling that likes him ...and little bit I know that he also likes me..BuT..No I was wrong ....

Tae : what did yo..you mean..

Aarti : well we were walking while talking ..jungkook suddenly confess ..in hindi language ..he say ...Mein Tumse pyar karta hu ...

Tae : what it's mean ..?

Aarti : it's confesstion in hindi language ...

Tae : WHAT....? How ca..can this possible ..jungkook doesn't know any Hindi words the..

He stop in middle when got it that yn ..yn teach jungkook that words ..

Aarti : I was also shocked first when he confess to me in hindi language ...I thou..though he learn that for me ...(tear left her eyes )

Taehyung sigh and say..

Taehyung : th..then what happens next ..

Aarti : he confess...I become so happy ..that he confess first ..I hugged him I also tell him my feeling and confess .. BUT (sobe ) suddenly he push and sa..say what are you say..I mean how can he react like that when he also confess ...when he confess to me in hindi language he don't even know what that meaning ..(laugh in pain ) he thi..think it's compliment ..that you are sweet ...he is so innocent ...when ask him that who say this ...he start crying ...and ju..just consulesly say...she lie to me ..she Brock my tru..trust ....I don't know who he is talking about ..and he start crying badly ..and run away fro..from park...then I also come ba..back ..home ..tha..thans it...

And family Aarti look up at tae ..

Taehyung : did you come las..last night here ..to check ..jungkook (he heart is beating fast )

Aarti : Noo taehyung ..I just come now with you ...

Taehyung : the..then why he saying that yo..you come last night..

Aarti : I don't know ..maybe he is drink that why ..

Tae POV : No No I'm damn sure is yn ..who come last night in Aarti farm ..but where is she ..and why jungkook calling yn again and again ..did not she is with him ..and what happens last night ...I'm sure something is bad happens in last night ..that why jungkook is this state ..he is full drink ....yn I know she did something to my friend ..,where is she ? If something bad happens to my friend ..I will not leave to YNNnn ...

His thought cut he hear Aarti

Aarti : Taehyung ..

Taehyung : ye.yeh

Aarti : ah wh..who is yn?

Tae got nervous..

Taehyung : ah ah yn is ahh

Aarti : Yn is girl who jungkook likes right..?

Taehyung : Ah yen no no mean no it's..
(Cut his word)

Aarti : don't lie taehyung ..I know jungkook like her ..that why he last nig...

Her word cut when they both hear jungkook yell they run to jungkook room ..

Tae: jungkook ( worriedly when to jungkook )

Jungkook : taehyu..ng (sob) cal..call YNnnn Call her (crying ) bring h..her to me...

Taehyung : Jungk..jungkook Stop cry..crying ..(tear left his eyes )

Jungkook : NOooo ..call MY ..YNnn I wa..want to see h..her ...(crying ) tae..taehyung ...it's hurt he..here ..( he say and tapping his chest )

Taehyung also breck down in tear seeing his friend like this ...

Jungkook : CALL HE...HER TAehyung..Ahhahahahha

(He said and start shouting and screaming ..holding his head...tae saw and greet his teeth and run to living room with anger ...and shout Yn name ...

Aarti : Jungk..jungkook ...(crying ) pl..please don't cry...

Jungkook : Aar..aarti Bri..bring MY YNnn( cry looking at Aarti )

Hearing this Aarti ..knees down in floor and start crying while looking jungkook messy state ..he was screaming and shouting Yn Name ...

In living room ...

Taehyung : YNnNnnnn ( shout and said while looking around )

Taehyung : WHERE ARE YOU ...(crying and angry eyes ) JuST COME OUT ...

Taehyung : LOOK ....(he say and point at jungkook room ) LOOK WHAT YOU DIDdddd ... what YOU DID TO MY FRIENDdd... JUST COME OUT YNnnnn (yell) I WAN...(sobe) WANT To TALK TO YOU...

He yell and angry went to balcony then shout her name ...

Taehyung : YNnnn ..WHERE YOU HIDING HUH...(SoBE) LOOK YOU Brock HIM .....IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE then WHY YOU COme to HIS LI..LIFE ...( He said looking up at sky ) Your HIS WEAKNess now YNnnn ..(sobe ) LOOK Y..Yn his CALLING YOU...CALLING His YN....(sobe ) ja..just saw your FAce to h..him YN...Dot..don't make hi..him SUFfer ...His YOUR Jungkook Y..yn ...PLEASE...DONT lea..leave him Like this...

And other hand

Aarti on floor crying hearing Taehyung Shouting And yelling ....And jungkook mad for YN...keep crying calling Yn name ....

Aarti: Y..yn Ple..(sobe ) please Come ba..back ..I do..don't know wh..who you are but ..ple..please come back for ju..jungkook ..I can..can't see him like this ...( Criyed holding her face with her hands )

Taehyung : COME BACK YNnnn..(yell) ple..please DONT LEAVE HIM Like THIS...(and break down in tear )

In jungkook room ..

Aarti wipe her tear and get up from floor and went to taehyung ...who was crying ..

Aarti : tae..taehyung

He turn his head to her

Taehyung : wh..what ..

Aarti : wh..who is yn to jungkook ..ple..please tell me .her address I wi..w(sobe ) will go and beg her to com..come back to jungkook ..

Taehyung : yo..you can't Aarti ..

Aarti : just tell me he..her address taehyung ..please ...Look He is cry..crying for her ho..how selfish she is how can she leave a bo..boy like him (sobe )

Taehyung : it's not..even he..her fault ..one day she have to leave him ..

Aarti : taehyung ..I will beg her ..ple..please just say ..where she live ..

Taehyung : I SAID YOU CANT GO THERe ..(yell )

Aarti : WHY I CANT HUH?

Taehyung : Because SHE IS NOT HuMAN ...SHE IS GHOST ... (Shout)

Vote for next part...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 478 34
Yn is a crying mess she's trying make Jimin understand that she's not at fault. Yn: can't you see Jimin she is just playing around, I know her more t...
142K 3K 26
His bites your lip while sucking it harshly. Your throat is getting dry due to screaming. Your eyes are puffy and red. He puts his hand inside your s...
8.6K 293 12
"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE JUNGKOOK!!!" you yelled at him "FINE !" He yelled back at you stomping out of the room and went out of the house *skip time Jung...
50K 2.3K 67
"Who are you?" I got up from the bed in panic and held the bed lamp in my hand as a weapon. His eyes widened when he saw the lamp in my hands. "Liste...