Dastaan-e-Ahmedaani

By niabhatti

A beautiful tale of Ahmedani family! A siblings saga with lots of family drama and love served as a side dish... More

Prologue
Characters
Characters Aesthetics
Note
1| Chaand raat
Character Aesthetic 2
2| Eid
3| scary
4| Internship
5| scared
Couple Aesthetics
6| Day 1
7| Coffee
8| Over speeding
9|Forgivness
Note
10|Grounded
11|Metro
12|Flashback
13| Exams
14| Dinner
15|Fight
16| warnings
17|Pizza
18| Injured
Characters 2
19|Birth story
20| Never again
Imp Note
21| Gian
22| Worried
Note
23| sick
24|oh no
25| guitar
26| broken
27|Tution
28| Injured
Note
29|Dr shah Alam
30| chaos
31| Mini Haider
32| wandering
32! Furious
33|Regret
34| great fall
35| crazy clan
36| birthday
37|Driving
38| Zaayan Kamal khan
39|sneak out
40|caught
41|punishment
42|Trouble Trouble
Note
43|screwed
44|pain
45| lesson
46| caller
47| Best friend
Imp Announcement
48|Fire
49|fury
50|punch
51|cake
52| night before
53| not right
54|Dictator
55|blunder
56|fail
57| consequences
58| unexpected
New story
59| love is in air
60| road trip
61|Crash
62| Unfriendly Friend
63| Harsh
64|Too much
65|what?
66|sneakily
67| heart slipping
Note
68|Heroes
69|Back to school
71|Brat
72|Number one
73| spell
74|Done
75|Better
76|Dinner
77|Family
78|new boys
New characters
79|Race
80|Enraged
81|misery
82|Anger
83|First time
84|Next morning
85|wedding bells?
86|you and I
87|Big Family
88|Baat paaki
89|Mean
90|suspend
91|terminated
92|regret
93|field
94| jealousy

70|Shock

2.4K 299 181
By niabhatti

"Okay guys! As you all know I am here to teach you accounts so lets talk about that only." Mahir said after Mrs Sarah left.

"Last year jo hua on behalf of your school I apologise again but I assure you next time khabhi aisa kuch nahi hoga. This is your final year iss Saal apne olevels accounting examination dena hai so I am here to prepare you enough for that." He gave a gentle smile.

"I won't call myself a very hard strict teacher but I can assure of if you decide to play with me that I can make your life much harder than it already is. My rules are very simple all I want from you guys is attention and homework. You give me these two things and I will give my 100%." Mahir was speaking like a very experienced teacher and Zaira was just on the verge of panic attack.

"I will keep monitoring your progress very closely by weekly tests. Every Friday morning you will give me a test and the person missing it will not be allowed to sit in my class for next two weeks. Every day at the beginning of class I will check your homework to make sure we are on the same page. I hope I am clear?" He ended his speech and Zaira coughed genuinely.

Rafay placed a water bottle in front of her casually. He can sense her nervousness and he have no idea why. He was trying to recognise Mahir but he wasn't able to because the last time he saw was around 4 years ago.

Mahir turned to board after hearing yes from everyone and Rafay took the opportunity.

"Kon ha yeh?" He whispered.

"Bhaiya ke best friend." Zaira sniffed.

"Zaira ro kyu rahi ho?" Rafay asked concerned.

Zaira quickly wiped a tear. She had so many plans for this year and they were all gone and it was not just because of Mahir and Haider being best friends but also because of stupid crush she once had on Mahir. She doesn't have it anymore but the embarrassment was still there.

The entire class was quite as they were now scared the way he announced tests every week or checking homework everyday his calm demeanour managed to scare every single one.

Because of the silence Mahir quickly caught whispering.

"I would suggest you guys to quit talking!" He said in loud authoritative tone without even turning back.

Zaira drank few sips of water and shut her mouth. She was mad at Haider for hiding this there was no chance that he doesn't about it. If he would have told her atleast she would have mentally prepared herself.

The rest of the lecture went pretty fast but at the end of the of the class everybody was in awe of his teaching style he made it so easier and so much fun his dangling smile was also a cherry on top for girls.

"Good bye! I shall you guys tomorrow." He said and left the class.

"Yar ye kitne handsome the." A girl behind Zaira said quietly to her partner.

Zaira snapped she turned around.

"Shutup! Just shut up!" She growled at her face.

"Zairaa! Relax!" Rafay said to her.

"Tum bhi shut up!" She snapped at him.

The bell rang and it was break so she ran on full speed as soon as she entered the cafeteria she found Haadi rushing to her with the same panicked look on his face.

"Tumhe pata chala?" He asked quietly. Frightened.

Zaira nodded.

"Me school ki chaht se khoodjaunga!" He hugged her.

"Ab kia hoga Haadi?" Zaira asked.

"Ek utli saans bhi lenge tab bhi bhaiya ko pata chal jayega! Mujhe kuch samjh nahi raha wo sherry ka bacha kam tha jo uska bhai bhi agaya hai!" Haadi replied.

"Bhaiya ne hame bataya kyu nahi?" Zaira asked.

"I don't think unhe pata tha wrna peheli dhamki unke naam ki dete! Or bhaiya nahi to Hammad bhai chupate?" Haadi replied.

"Pura saal accounts parhana parega?" Zaira asked.

"Nahi parhnge to bhaiya ulta latka denge!" Haadi sighed sadly.

"Unko to kuch karke fire bhi nahi krsakte!" Zaira rolled her eyes.

"Me nahi bolungi inko sir!" She added.

"Me bhi!" Haadi replied stubbornly.

They both ended the conversation and head back to class after their break both of them were on their edge throughout the day.

Mishi's classes ended at 12:30 and she came out expecting driver to pick her up but as soon as she came out of college her eyes caught her oldest brother's car parked outside.

She ran to it and settled inside.

"Hii!" She greeted.

"Kese tha first day?" Harib smiled softly at her and asked.

"Bhot acha tha but app kyu aye ho lene?" Mishi asked.

"I am offended Mishi!" Harib said in mock hurt tone.

"Batouu naa!" Mishi rolled her eyes and replied.

"Kyu ke hum jarahe hai Zaayan's ke office to offer him sincere apologies and the expense of his broken car." Harib replied.

"Kia?" Mishi shook her head in disbelief.

"Ap mera haal to dekhe me uniform me hu! Me nahi aungi abhi!" She shook her head.

"Uniform me kia kharabi ha? Or hum koi fashion show me nahi jarahe." Harib glared at her.

"Bhaijaan please me nahi asakti aise! Dekhe to me koi homeless lagrahi hu lipgloss bhi nahi laga wa mera!" She blabbered without realising.

"Or kyu hona ha itna tayar? You are just looking like a normal student besides mene raat me batadia tha apko." Harib replied.

"Bhaijaan apne kha tha college ke bad ye nahi kha tha college ke direct bad please." Mishi begged.

"I don't have time Mishi meri Zaayan se baat hogai ha wo free ha abhi." Harib said with finality.

"Kia ha apko? Online krde transfer." Mishi scowled at him.

Harib glared at her and she huffed. He said nothing and continued driving finally halting the car at flower shop.

He came out of the car and bought a nice white bouquet of flowers.

"Ye sab kia ha?" Mishi asked once he came back.

"Apologise krne ka proper tareeqa." Harib replied.

"Bhaijaan us khadoos ko ab hum flowers bhi de?" Mishi scoffed irritated.

"Khadoos?" Harib asked.

"Ap jante nahi hona unhe!" Mishi replied.

"Aur ap kese janti ha?" Harib asked.

"Me janti hu bas! Raayan friend ha mera." She replied after Harib gave her a look.

"Raayan kon?" Harib asked.

"Zaayan ka bhai Raayan!" Mishi deadpanned.

"Wese ek baat bataye ye sab sirf Zaayan ke liye ya ap sabse aise hi apologise krte ha?" She teased.

"Kia matlab ha iss baat ka?" Harib asked in hard tone.

"Matlab Zaayan Miss khan ke cousin haina." She said and smiled smugly.

"Sharam nahi ati na bare bhai se aise baat krte we hai?" Harib glared at her.

She pocked her tongue at him.

Suddenly her phone started beeping loudly.

"Kiske message ha itne sare?" Harib asked.

"Ye Zaira!" Mishi said and clicked her tongue.

"I mean Zara!" She quickly covered.

Harib snatched the phone from her hand he surely knows her lying tone.

It was actually Zaira.

"Shouldn't she be in school?" Harib asked in frightening voice.

"Wo school me hi hai." Mishi replied meekly.

"Toh phone?" Harib asked.

"Wo shayed is baar senior year me allow hai." She lied.

"Don't lie! 2 minute pehele you tried covering up for her because you knew she isn't allowed to have it." Harib said darkly.

"Please bhaijaan jane dena." Mishi requested.

Harib ignored her.

"Bhaiya ko maat bataiyegaa pleasee!" Mishi requested with puppy eyes.

"Khe kia rahi ha wo school se?" Harib asked ignoring her.

Mishi went through the messages and gasped.

"Mahir bhai uske naye accounts ke teacher hai." She said in horror.

"Achaa!" Harib replied casually.

"Bhaiya ne to nahi bataya?" Mishi said after replying her.

"Nahi pata hoga usee kyu ke usee pata hota to Hammad ko bhi hota aur wo cheek cheekh ke Haadi Zaira ko stata chup thori rehta." Harib replied.

"Point! Leken ab kia hoga?" She asked.

"Kia hoga matlab?" Harib asked.

Mishi sighed irritated he have no idea how bad the situation is.

"I am glad me pass out hogai." She said and this time Harib rolled her eyes.

"Zaayan ko weekend ke liye invite bhi krna ha don't forget." Harib said.

"Aiza baji mangai?" Mishi asked.

Harib smiled a little bit than make his face all better.

"Yes." He replied curtly.

"Wese me kyu invite krungi ap krnge na mujhe nahi pasand wo." Mishi said.

"Me invite krdunga but apologise ap krnge wo bhi tameez se." Harib gave her a pointed look.

She nodded but made a face.

In School student were free in their PE period so they decided to discuss the whole plan of annual bunk.

A boy named Kashi took the charge of making the entire the plan.

"Toh drivers decide hogaye! Raayan Rafay Ali or shan. Okay?" He said.

"Tujhe kese ati ha driving?" Rafay asked Raayan.

"13 ka saal tha jabse bhaiya ko bolta tha sikhade hamesha jawab hi nahi dete the phir mene observe krna seeklia almost to sab use hi seekh gaya leken jab 17 ka hua toh bhaiya ne khud sikhadi drive krne se mana kia ha leken khabhi emergency hui to allow hai." Raayan grinned.

"Raayan I am sorry to say leken jahn tak mujhe pata ha tumhara bhai hitler part 2 ha you sure want to race?" Zaira couldn't help but ask.

"He wont know." Raayan smirked.

"Gari kese leyaga?" Rafay asked.

"Driver acha ha mera wo dedega mujhe chabhi." Raayan was sorted.

"Aur tum gari kha se loge?" Zaira asked Rafay.

"Mama baba dono hospital me hote ha leaunga masla nahi hai." Rafay replied.

"Tumhe ati ha driving?" Raayan asked Zaira.

"Nahi mujhe seekhni bhi nahi ha ajkal to wese hi ghar me isko leke bara drama hai." Zaira shook her head.

"Han mama batarahi thi Mishi ne accident krdia na?" Rafay asked.

"Mishi ka accident hua?" Raayan asked.

"Usdin lift wala scene bhi hua! Bichari yar." He added.

"Rafay wo Haadi ko bhi ana hai." Zaira said to Rafay who rolled his eyes in return.

"Mu to nahi kholega?" He asked.

"Haadi?" Zaira raised her brows.

"Nahi wo to hum se bari cheez hai!" Rafay smirked.

"Ye Haider bhai ke best friend ka kia krna ha?" Rafay asked her.

"Inka to me kuch krungi! Ek din chain se nahi jeeene dungi." Zaira promised herself.

"Or apne bhai ka kia krogi?" Zaira's friend Inaya asked.

"He won't know!" She said and smirked at Raayan who said the same sentence few minutes earlier.

They continued making the plan unaware of the consequences they will face.

"Date kia decide kare?" Kashi asked.

"12 Thursday." They all decided.

Haider entered the lift in his office and met Hatim there.

"Kahan jarahe ho?" Hatim asked.

"Kaam se!" Haider scratched his neck.

"Kia kaam?" Hatim asked.

"Coffee pene jaraha hu chachu." Haider replied.

"Cafeteria to uper hai!" Hatim asked.

"Samne coffee shop pe jaraha hu aur koi sawal?" Haider replied.

"Aj kal bhot chakar nahi lagrahe tumhare?" He asked.

"Saturday shop open hui ha aj Monday hai." Haider deadpanned.

"Chalo me bhi chalta hu." Hatim said.

"Nahi me jaraha hu ap jaye kaam pe bare baba ne bualaya ha apko." Haider said and exited the lift on the floor it opened because he doesn't want to continue this conversation.

He took another lift and walked towards the 'sunshine cafe".

Harib and Mishi finally reached Zaayan's office. Mishi tried making herself a little better but she was hating herself in ugly uniform. She was not ready to go like this.

Harib handed her the bouquet and the both entered inside. The receptionist guided them and they took the lift upstairs.

Mishi was astonished after seeing the lavish building. It was super beautiful.

"Ye kis cheez ka office ha bhaijaan?" Mishi asked.

"Zaayan ka textile ka business ha ye head quarter hai." Harib replied and their lift halted.

As the excited the first thing they noticed was the big office of CEO.

Harib's phone started ringing and it was an important call so he took it.

"Go inside I am coming." He gestured Mishi to go.

Mishi hesitated but seeing Harib's eyes she walked forward and gently knocked on the door.

"Come in" she heard and entered inside.

____________________________________
Hi guys! I hope you guys like the chapter.

How was it?

Did you guys like it?

Any favourite scene?

Please do elaborated inline comments will be waiting for it.

Next update after 130+votes and 130+inline comments.

Thank you all.
..Nia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 2.6K 33
A story where Taehyung and Jungkook as STRICT FATHERS while yn as their wife. I have included the whole journey from the day they get married also.
245K 16.9K 92
After loosing his parents All Arhan Ahmed khan had was his baby sister. Can he fall in love with tons of responsibilities on his young shoulders? Fol...
9.3K 502 10
A sibling saga .Filled with love ,care and unbreakable bond they share.
29.4K 1.2K 13
Genre:Medical Fiction/Fatherhood/Brotherhood