Gang of Weirdos

By chaoticdruid

This is turning into less smut, more romance. I apologize for any errors writing these characters - my Tav an... More

one - we learn there's a vampire among us
two - in which our Tav has conflicting feelings
three - in which desires are expressed
four - a teasing pale elf
five - rendezvous
six - the scars left by Cazador
seven - to the underdark
eight - no elves were harmed in the making ... okay well maybe one
nine - talking mushrooms
ten - an evening of tension
eleven - little treat
twelve - no you're getting mugged
thirteen - teeth
fourteen - love, the kind you clean up with a mop and bucket
fifteen - harpers
seventeen - glow of a fairy
eighteen - you and me baby ain't nothing but mammals
nineteen - I don't want anybody else
twenty - now that's a lot of damage
twenty one - the way you look at me
twenty two - moonrise towers
twenty three - the gauntlet + a deal with a devil
twenty four - the taste of you
twenty five - rite of profane ascension
twenty six - to Baldur's Gate
twenty seven - rivington pt 1
twenty eight - rivington pt2
HIATUS

sixteen - last light inn

136 5 1
By chaoticdruid

Everything from that point on was a blur; things were happening at a dizzying pace. We managed to help save the rest of the harpers, and they told us about a safe haven: Last Light Inn. But once we had made our way there, we'd ended up in vines at the hands of Jaheira. THE Jaheira. Karlach would not be quiet about how excited she was to meet Jaheira. I had to admit: I was a little excited, too.

Jaheira ended up learning about our little stowaways, and then after we clarified that we were not under the influence of the Absolute, she invited us to help her take down her old enemy: Ketheric Thorm. Once inside the inn, she told us we needed to discover the source of Ketheric's immortality, as he was seemingly invincible at the moment. There was just one issue: traversing these lands was a bit deadly.

She informed us that there was a cleric staying at the inn, so we'd made our way upstairs. Shadowheart sneered when the cleric blessed us; she worshipped Selune. And then a winged man burst in through the balcony.

The fight that ensued almost cost a lot of lives, for if the man had made off with Isobel, the protection she provided the inn would be no more. But we made it out. After which we were invited to stay the night at the inn, to rest up before continuing on our way. Battered and exhausted, we all agreed.

We were sat around the hearth on the main floor, picking at our plates and sipping on ale that had an off taste to it. Everyone was quiet, contemplating the events of the day. I caught Astarion watching me on and off. He moved to sit near me at one point, checking me over for any wounds that might need attention.

"Your fussing is distracting her from eating," Shadowheart said, an eyebrow raised, as she brought a fork of meat to her lips.

Astarion shot her a look and bared his fangs at her. Karlach, who sat near us, smacked him over the back of the head. He yelped and held his head, shooting a glare at Karlach.

"Keep your teeth to yourself," Karlach said with narrowed eyes.

"Please don't fight," I said with a sigh.

"I just wanted to make sure you were alright," Astarion muttered, turning his glare to the floor. "This- these plagued lands have me on edge."

"All will be fine," Gale was the one to speak next. "We'll figure it all out. We'll handle Ketheric, get these tadpoles sorted, and then be on our merry way."

"You make it sound so easy," Shadowheart said.

"Yes, well," Gale said, shrugging. "I like to remain optimistic in the face of adversity." Shadowheart rolled her eyes, and Karlach straightened.

"Hells, yeah!" Karlach yelled. "That's the spirit!"

While Gale, Shadowheart, and Karlach continued to converse amongst themselves, Astarion turned to me once more. His brows were knitted together, and he lifted a hand to my cheek.

"Are you alright, darling?" he asked quietly. I gave him a small smile and nodded my head.

"Nothing a little rest won't fix," I replied. He surprised me by leaning his forehead against mine.

"Good," he breathed. He closed his eyes, remaining there a moment. I relaxed into his touch. When he pulled away, he gestured toward my plate of food. "Eat up, my sweet. You'll need your energy for what I have planned."

I flushed and looked around at our companions, making sure no one overheard. Halsin and Wyll were talking with Jaheira, and the others were still conversing about how they wanted to take down Ketheric. Astarion gave me a cat-like grin.

Once our meals were finished, and the adrenaline from the earlier fight was wearing off, we made our ways to our respective rooms. I noticed Wyll and Karlach lingered at Karlach's door, though for the moment she wouldn't be able to touch him. We'd find a way to fix that; there was an infernal mechanic around in the area.

Astarion took me by the hand, leading me into our room.

Our room. The very thought made my heart skip a beat. He let go of my hand once we were inside, lit the candles and shut the door, and then leaned back against it. His usual wicked smile rested on his face, his chin resting on his fingers and his other hand cradling his elbow.

I watched him as he slowly eyed me up and down. Heat flooded my core.

"Undress," he said, voice barely above a whisper.

"Wh-what?"

"You heard me, pet," he said. His eyes glinted in the light of the candles. "Undress."

I swallowed hard, starting to turn my back toward him.

"No, no," he purred. "Face me."

My face burned as I turned back toward him. Astarion's eyes were on me the whole time, watching me pull off my robe, and then my tunic. He hummed in approval, straightening his posture out. I undid the ties to my shirt and pants, and then slipped my shirt off over my head. Astarion's mouth was slightly agape as his gaze drifted toward my bare breasts.

"You are perfect," he breathed, gaze lifting to meet mine. I fought the urge to look away in embarrassment. I pushed the feeling aside; there was no need to feel embarrassed, not when Astarion had already seen my naked body before.

"Why don't you join me?" I dared to ask. I kicked off my boots and pants.

With inhuman speed, Astarion suddenly stood naked before me, his armor and clothing tossed to the side. He crossed over to me, standing so close that I could feel the cold radiating off his skin. His beautiful, porcelain skin...

I reached a hand up, tracing my fingers slowly over his shoulder and down his arm. I appreciated the feel of his bicep under my hand. My gaze shifted as I brought the fingers of my other hand to gently caress his collarbone, and then trail down his chest- down his abdomen. He was wonderfully hard already.

Astarion shivered under my touch, raising his own hands to caress my sides. There was a hunger in his gaze that rivaled any other time he had looked at me. A thought crossed my mind.

I gently took his hands in mine, causing him to raise a brow in question. I smile sweetly at him, slowly turning us so that his back was now to the bed. I let go of his hands then and gently pushed against his shoulders, pushing him to sit on the bed.

"Oh, I like where this is going," he purred. I pursed my lips and pushed again, so that his back was now against the mattress. My face- which had cooled a bit- was warm again. I couldn't lose my nerve.

I climbed over him, leaning down to kiss him as I grasped his cock. My other hand pressed into the mattress by his head for support. Astarion groaned against my lips, and his hips bucked at the attention. His hands moved up to grasp my hips.

Our lips moved together, every kiss igniting a fire in my belly. I moved my hand slowly up and down him. He hissed a little, biting at my lower lip. One hand shifted over my hip, fingertips wandering until he found my clit.

"Astarion!" I gasped as he started to rub.

When I pulled back to look at him, his eyes were hooded, the hunger in his gaze only deepening. His fingers shifted again and one slipped inside me. I sat up straight at the sudden intrusion.

"You'll have to be quiet, love," he said, a lazy grin spreading over his face. "Don't want to keep the others awake."

I glared at him as he started to pump his finger in and out of me, removing my hand from him to cover my mouth. Astarion tutted at me.

"Such a sour expression to make," he cooed. He pushed another finger into me, and my head tilted back for a moment at the sensation. The glare dropped from my face, my eyebrows pushing together. "That's much better."

I ground down a little at his hand, and Astarion chuckled, moving his fingers faster. Every moan was quiet and muffled by my hand. My breathing came faster, rougher.

And then suddenly he pulled his fingers out. I opened my eyes, looking at him- watching as he stuck his fingers into his mouth. He held my gaze as he sucked slowly, pulling them out of his mouth even slower.

"Delicious," he whispered.

My gaze dropped down to his dick, eyeing the neglected part of him. I raised my hips, grabbing him to line his head up against me, and then slowly lowered myself onto him. We both released moans of relief at the sensation. My head tilted back again, the sheer ecstasy of him just simply being inside me almost too much to handle.

Astarion's hands found my hips again, and he helped guide me as I brought my hips up and down on him. He panted a little, watching my breasts as they bounced from the motion.

"Gods," he panted. "You are so, so beautiful." His gaze met mine again, and our pace quickened.

"You are even more beautiful," I moaned, trying to stay quiet.

Astarion dug the nails of one hand into my hip, thrusting up into me a little harder. He glided the other hand over my skin, moving up to cup my breast in his hand. His thumb pressed against the nipple, rubbing in slow circles. I threw my head back as I climaxed, the combination of pleasure too much and pushing me over the edge.

"Oh, gods! Astarion!" I yelled, unable to contain the words. When I came down from the pleasure a bit, we began to move faster in unison- raising my hips up and down over him, Astarion trying to slam he harder against him.

I felt sweat roll down my back as we continued, and then Astarion wrapped his arms around me and flipped us so that I was the one on my back. He moved at a pace so hard and fast that my next climax made me see stars. I cursed as the waves of pleasure rolled over me, grabbing onto Astarion's shoulders while he held me tightly. He placed slow kisses over my neck, leaving love bites over my skin.

I inhaled sharply as his teeth pierced my skin, squirming underneath him. With every slow pull of my blood, I was brought closer and closer to another orgasm. I dragged my nails down over Astarion's back. He growled against my neck, his thrusts becoming erratic.

I bit onto his shoulder as I came again, muffling the sounds as best as I could that time. It was too much, feeling my blood course through both of us while he thrust into me. Astarion followed soon after, groaning loudly into my neck, and I felt him pulsing inside me as he came. My eyes rolled to the back of my head at the feeling.

He released my neck, and I his shoulder, and he pressed his forehead to mine. We laid there like that for a while, heavy breaths mingling together.

"The others definitely heard that," he said through his panting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 97 7
Astarion ascended just like he wanted. Tav helped just like he asked. People change just like they were warned. Fair warning: Ascended Astarion is t...
470 25 10
Ishta Dawnstar was once a renowned Monster Hunter and Vampire Slayer from the enigmatic Xindite race in the Aglarond region of Faerûn. Her skills wit...
13 1 9
SNEAK PEEK OF MY NEW NOVEL AMERICAN MONSTER! NOW AVAILABLE! Every hero has an origin story where he slays the monsters and gets the girl. Mine is a...
4 0 5
Milena's life was ready to start. Ready to make her mother proud by preparing for her first incoming year of premed in her home city, New York City...