The Ravenclaw Queen

By DJZabini15

"I am not who everyone thinks that I am, and that terrifies me." Hayden Potter has been abused her whole life... More

Movie/book 1 Characters
Chapter 1: Snakes and letters
Chapter 2: Diagon Alley
Chapter 3: hogwarts express
Chapter 4: Sorted
Chapter 5: Potions and Defense Against the Dark Arts
Chapter 6: First Game
Chapter 7: Halloween
Hospitals and family trauma
Christmas
DOG
Letters
detention and tension
Trap door
Dumbledore is a Hater
AN
Cast
Summer
Is he depressed, or is it just my imagination
Listen, I don't get the fuckability of this professor.
Fairy
Speak Up Bitch
Petrified
Dueling
We don't have amazing conflict resolution skills
Christmas and Heartbreak
I Am not the Hero in His Storybook
Want to duel me bitch
We put the bitch in bye bitch
Hell would be mercy
Reunion
Year 3 Cast
This is not how I envisioned my first kiss
I you jump, I jump
Facing my Fears
Hogsmeade
Godfather
Attack of Sirius Black
I am Fucking Awesome
Having a Ball
Deals
Falling
What the Fuck Harry
Do You Understand
Quidditch World Cup
Divided
Mattheo Riddle
Am I good enough
Interviews
Dragons
Screaming with the S
Ask me then!
Explosive
swimming
Spiraling
Well that was not anticipated
What the Fuck
Saying Goodbye
year 5 cast
Stay Away
And it begins
Fighting
Detention
Smoke

Quittich and Prejudice

70 3 0
By DJZabini15

(AN, comment on scenes you would like to see throughout. There is going to be homophobia in this chapter, including the use of the f-word.) 

"I can't believe I'm in detention. With you two," Harry spat at me and Mattheo. 

"Potter, you are acting like we chose to be in a room with you," Mattheo spat back, writing his response for Lockhart's fan mail. 

"Why are you even here? I thought Dumbledore would bail you out," I asked him, writing the response for this letter.

 "I flew a flying car and was caught by muggles, and then I crashed into a tree. Why are you two here?" Harry said.

Me and Mattheo looked at each other before we started dying laughing. We both know that if we did that we would be expelled. 

"You are a dumbass, Potter. I'm here for beating the shit out of Malfoy," Mattheo told him. 

"I hate to do this, but I commend you mate. I think I may dislike him more than you," Harry said, folding up his letter. 

"I'm here because I told off Lockhart," I admitted, sealing the letter. 

"Again, I commend you," Harry said, offering me a smile. 

"Don't try and play nice now," I told him. 

"I miss when we were close," Harry sighed. 

"I do too," I said grabbing my things, "But you have yet to offer me an apology." 

I walked out of the detention room and waited outside for Mattheo. He came out a few minutes later, and he walked me up to Ravenclaw Tower. 

"Good luck on quidditch auditions tomorrow," I told Mattheo when we arrived at the portrait. 

"Thank you. Malfoy is the seeker, so we need a damn good keeper to still compete," Mattheo told me. 

"You still won't be as good as me," I replied with a smirk. 

"That's because, darling, I will be better," he told me with a grin. 

My hair turned a pink color as I responded, "You have to make the team first, love." 

And with that, I answered the riddle that the portrait said and walked into the common room. Aiden and Kyra were asleep on the couch, waiting for me. I went and laid on Aiden. He stirred a little bit and smiled at me. 

"Detention went good huh?" Aiden asked me with a smirk. 

"Why do you say that?" I asked him. 

"Your hair is pink still," Aiden teased, already drifting off. 

"Shut up," I replied, drifting off myself. 

When we woke up in the morning people were staring at the three of us. Luna was sitting in front of us on the couch, brushing through her long blonde hair. 

"Whenever you have woken up, can you braid my hair?" Luna asked me, not acknowledging the people laughing at us.

"Sure," I replied and grabbed the hairbrush from her. 

I started to French braid her hair so she would be ready for tryouts today. She is trying out for Chaser today along with Kyra. She isn't planning on making it, but she thinks it will be fun. Aiden and Kyra went upstairs to get ready as I tied off Luna's braid. 

"Thank you!" Luna said before skipping out of the common room. 

I went upstairs and got ready for tryouts today. Roger is having me help decide who makes the team, which is honestly a bit surprising since I'm only a second year. But I had to promise I wouldn't pick my friends just because they are my friends. Kyra and Luna are aware I won't be playing the favoritism game, and I hope they won't hold it against me if I have to pick someone else. Once I was ready, I walked to the pitch to talk through the game plan with Roger. 

"Okay, so we already have one chaser position filled and we have our keeper picked as well!" I announced, "So we are going to split you up based on position. Chasers are going to Roger; Beaters will be with me. Seekers, hold back and we will observe you together."

"Why is this second-year slut doing tryouts?" A seeker asked. 

"Excuse me?" Roger asked, turning to him, 

"She is a slut, and she's friends with that mud blood with a faggot brother," he told Roger, crossing his arms. 

"Stupefy!" I yelled and he flew back and hit his head on the ground. My hair was a flaming red. 

"What the fuck! You are unstable!" He yelled running up to me. 

"I am! So, do you want to insult me or my friends again!" I scream, my wand still raised. 

"You may leave," Roger said to the seeker, "Anyone who talks negatively of the co-captain or has negative connotations about her and her friends can leave." 

"Whenever Riddle turns on you, I hope it's painful," he spat at me before leaving the pitch. 

"Are you good to continue?" Roger asked me. 

"Yes, beaters, follow me!" I said, forcing a smile. 

Me and Roger conducted the tryouts. I was occasionally watching the seekers to see how my friends were doing. While the beaters were trying out, there were two girls who stood out to me. They were twins, and they were incredible. They have great chemistry, and they are intense. They are perfect. Me and Roger watched the seekers, and one girl was particularly standing out. Her name was Cho Chang. She is quick and agile. She would be the perfect seeker, and I could tell he agreed. 

"Okay first up, we have chosen our beaters," I announced and watched the group who tried out perk up, "And we have decided to go with Yasmine Clark and Balamy Clark!" The two twins let out a squeal and hugged each other. 

"For chasers we have chosen Henry James and Kyra Cortez!" Roger announced. 

Luna hugged Kyra tightly and my hair went half yellow and half blue. I was happy for Kyra, but I would have loved this to work for Luna. At least she can do scorekeeping with Aiden. 

"And for seeker, we have chosen to go with Cho Chang!" I announced. 

After tryouts were over, me, Luna, and Kyra walked back to the castle together. When we got to the table, we saw Aiden talking to the Slytherins. 

"How did it go?" Theo asked as we sat down. 

"Hayden beat the shit out of a boy," Kyra said with a grin, "And you are looking at Ravenclaw's newest chaser." 

"Why?" Aiden asked me. 

"He was a prejudiced asshole," I said with a shrug. 

"And I am now a scorekeeper," Luna said with a smile. 

"I'm sorry, Luna," Theo told her. 

"It's fine. I get to hang out with Aiden," she said and shot the boy a smile. 

"Well, guess who's a chaser!" Blaise said, an excited grin on his face.

"They were that desperate," Kyra teased, but high-fived him. 

"And I am a beater. So, you two better watch out!" Theo said and me and Kyra rolled our eyes. 

"They were really desperate," I agreed. 

"What about you Matty?" Luna asked. 

"Matty?" Blaise asked with a laugh. 

"Is there a problem Blay?" She asked him innocently. 

"Do we all have nicknames?" Kyra asked her. 

"Yes, you do Kai," Luna told her. 

"What's mine?" Theo asked. 

"Nottingham," she said with a shrug. 

"What about me? Your favorite male Ravenclaw?" Aiden asked her. 

"AP," Luna said, and my hair turned yellow watching the interaction. 

"What about me?" I asked, a true smile on my face. 

"I am still deciding. I mean, Hay is an option, but it seems basic," she said dreamily. 

"So, Matty," Kyra said. 

"Only Luna calls me that," he said defensively, "And yes. I will be going after Potter's keeper record." 

"Congratulations!" I said and hugged him. 

He sat stiffly until I pulled away. We were all talking and laughing as we enjoyed dinner. At the end of dinner, Luna grabbed my sleeve. 

"What's up?" I asked her. 

"Sister, that's what I'm thinking. You're like my older sister."

Luna represents the innocence that most of us lost, and I was determined to make sure she kept it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.4K 26
It's seventh year, and students are asked to return to Hogwarts after the war. Her current relationship with Ron is going down hill as he turns abusi...
118 25 60
Lindsay Boris like many was tormented by the Slytherin prince, Draco Malfoy. So the young girl wrote letters, to herself, to others, and to absolutel...
1.5K 71 41
Y/n has lived their whole life being shoved to the side and not being able to leave their house. But now all of it is about to change as they set off...
42K 878 67
The loyal, stubborn, kindhearted Lucy Potter had always been an odd girl to the rest of the world. Living with her awful relatives in a world of bori...