Parker Brothers

KamyraJordan द्वारा

Peter has a brother. A secret brother that no one knows about, not even the Avengers. One day Aunt May unfort... अधिक

Death of Aunt May
Getting Settled In
Cooper's Birthday
All Good Things Must Come To An End
Noah and Nova/First Day Of School
First Day Of School Part 2
A/N
First Day of School Part 3
Nathaniel's Birthday Pt.1
Nathaniel's Birthday Pt.2
Hospitalized
Family Reunion Pt.1
Paxton's Day With Grandparents/Family Reunion Pt.2
Meeting Grandparents/Family Reunion Pt.3
Caught?/Family Reunion Pt.4
Home Alone/Family Reunion Pt.5
Paxton's Birthday Pt.1
Paxton's Birthday Pt.2
Red Room Takeover
Immobilized
Home Sweet Home
Natasha's Birthday
Natasha's Birthday Pt.2
Christmas Day
New Home?
New Home Pt.2
New Year's Eve Troubles
The Start Of A Beautiful Friendship
Always gone
Barney and Peter
Barney and Paxton
All Day, All Kids
Back to School Pt.1
Kidnapped Pt.1
Kidnapped Pt.2
Break-In
Training and arguments
Grounded and training
Aunt Laura's secret
Paxton's Recovery Pt. 1
Paxton's Recovery Pt.2

Paxton's Secret

27 1 0
KamyraJordan द्वारा

March 16th, 2017

Paxton

"Why'd you even take me, Mom," I whined as I buckled up my seatbelt. 

"Because you're sick, and I don't want you to sleep for the whole day," She says, pulling out of the school driveway.

"I don't even sleep that much when I'm sick," I say. 

"Pax, baby, you sleep for 12 hours a day, play video games the whole night, and then sleep for another 12 hours," She tells me. 

"Yeah, because you give me melatonin," I defend.

"You swallow ibuprofen," She says, ending the conversation.

"Whatever," I mumble, turning the radio up. 

I put my hood up and curled into a ball, eventually falling asleep even though I had no intention to. I was awakened by Mom shaking me with Aunt Laura beside her.

"I thought you never slept, Pax?" Mom questions, and I shrug, unbuckling my seatbelt.

"I was resting my eyes. There's a difference," I tell her, getting out of the car. 

"We should get going. They're waiting for us," Aunt Laura tells Mom.

"Who's waiting?" I questioned, not getting an answer. 

"Follow us," Mom motions with her hand.

I follow them through the hallway until we reach the end. Laura types in a passcode, and the door opens slowly. Mom walks in first, followed by Laura and then me. I looked around and saw Grandpa (Fury) and Grandma (Melina) in the middle. I looked around the room and noticed this looked like a training ground. 

"What is this?" I questioned, looking at Mom.

She silences me and walks over to Grandma and Grandpa. I walk over, and Grandma pulls me in for a side hug. I wrap my arms around her waist.

"How's my внку (Grandson) doing?" She asks, and I shrug, turning my attention to Mom and Grandpa.

"Does he know?" Grandpa asks, looking at me. 

"Know what?" I ask, unwrapping my arms around Grandma's waist.

"Baby, you have....." She stops herself.

"A disease? An infection? What? What do I have?" I asked, impatient.

"Superpowers," She finishes.

My mouth drops, and I stare at her in disbelief.

"No," I whispered.

"Freaking," I said.

"WAY!!" I screamed.

"I HAVE SUPERPOWERS!!!" I screamed, running around the room.

"Paxton," Mom called out.

I ran back, and she sat me on the floor.

"You have superpowers. We don't know what they are," She tells me, and I nod. 

"That's why from now on, after school, you come here and train," She tells me, and my eyes sparkle.

"Does that mean?" I asked before Mom interrupted me.

"No missions until you're 18 and fully trained," She says, and I sigh.

"Does my training start Today?" I asked, hopeful.

"Nope. Today, you're filling out a sheet for Grandpa," She tells me, and I groan. 

"I'm going to pick Peter up. Be good," She reminds me, kissing my forehead.

"Are you ready, Pax?" Grandpa asks, and I nod.

Grandpa walks to a separate room guarded by two agents. I awkwardly waved at them, and they waved back. I rushed into the room, and the agents shut the door behind me. I look around the room. Nothing. There's a big glass window, a desk, a big black chair, and two small chairs in front of the desk.

"This looks like an office," I comment, sitting in the chair.

Grandpa sits in the black chair before pulling out a folder with my name on it. I stare at him in shock, and he sighs. 

"Pax, you had powers ever since you were two," He tells me, and I motion for him to continue.

"We keep folders of people who have powers," He says, 

"Your Mom was scared for you, so she called us, and we took you to your Aunt May with your brother," He says, and I shake my head. 

"My Mom would never give us to our Aunt," I tell him, and he sighs. 

"We've been keeping track of your parents and their alcoholics," He says.

"Yeah, because their kids were stolen from them!!" I screamed, standing up.

The door opens, and the agents walk in with their guns.

"Agents Morris and Cameron were not done," He says, motioning them to get out.

"Your Mom called us," He says, and I nod.

"We arrived, and you were hanging with a rope around your neck, but you were still awake," He finishes, and I shake my head.

"You're lying!! My Mom would never try to kill me!!" I screamed, flipping the chair over. 

"Pax, you were crying Petey over and over. We searched the whole premises and saw Peter Duct taped in the closet," Grandpa finishes, and I feel tears streaming down my face.

"YOU'RE LYING!! OUR MOM LOVED US!!!" I screamed.

"Paxton, please, it's okay," Grandpa reassures, and I shake my head. 

"Why'd she do that to us!!"I screamed, watching as an item gets chucked at Grandpa.

It's only now I realize I'm floating, and everything else is floating with me. Grandpa's behind the desk, but he's not hiding. Most people would hide, but he's not. I lower myself a little, but I'm still in the air.

"Pax, if you come down, we can embrace your power. Nobody will be scared of you," He says, and I lower myself again.

Grandpa starts slowly walking toward me. 

"That's what you're scared of?" Grandpa questions.

"If anybody at Shield ever judges you for your powers, I'll fire them," He walks slower, and I lower myself even lower, tears silently falling down my face.

"Nobody has to be scared of you if we embrace your powers for good," He says, and I lower myself into his arms.

Once I'm in his arms, I cry loudly and heartbroken.

"Why'd she do that to us," I cried before passing out.

I wake up, and I'm in Grandpa's lap. He's writing an email to someone. I sit up and lay my head on his chest.

"Your Mom went to buy you McDonald's," He says, and I nod.

"Bathroom," I mumble, and he unhooks his arms around my waist.

I open the door, and the agents look at me.

"Where's the bathroom?" I mumble, and the guy agent starts walking away with me running after him.

"Can you guys talk?" I ask, walking beside the agent.

"We can, but not when we're guarding something," He says, and I nod.

"What's your name?" I ask, seeing the bathroom sign in the distance.

"Blake Morris. And you?" He asks

"Paxton Romanoff," I say, opening the door.

"It was nice to meet you!!" He screams as the door closes.

"You too," I say, opening the door before closing it.

I do my business and wash my hands before opening the door. Blake's outside waiting for me.

"You're still here?" I questioned, and he nodded.

"If I escort someone, I have to protect them," He says.

"Can we be friends?" I ask as we walk down the hallway.

"You want to be my friend?" He asks and I nod. 

"We can be friends, Romanoff," He says, and I smirk.

"Why, thank you, Morris," I say, and he smiles.

He escorts me to the room, but the other agent and Fury are gone. I look around the base before seeing Grandpa in the middle with all the agents and trainees. I run over to Grandpa and he sighs in relief. He pulls me behind him and they form a circle around me. Someone's coming for me. 

"What's happening?" I ask Grandpa.

"Your Mom and Dad are here," He says. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: There was no school today. This was also rushed because I had to record my B-flat concert scale, or it would be marked as an f. I spent 15 minutes playing the high notes, just for me not to be able to play my high c when I started recording. I quit recording and started writing this. If I'm honest, I had no idea where this chapter was going, but it's okay. This took me an hour and a half without a break.

BYE-BYE POOKIE BEARS!!!

Word Count: 1272

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

3K 12 12
This My Black Widow AU where Yelena is 2 yrs older than Natasha and The only Avenger who knows about her Sister is Clint. Natasha escaped the Red roo...
1.2K 75 7
Maria Hill is barely dealing with life after the death of her wife, Natasha Romanoff. What happens when on a mission she finds a young stubborn redhe...
34.8K 607 24
Peter texts a wrong number, and what happens when it turns out to be Natasha Romanoff? What will every day look like? How will he get along with his...
124K 3K 196
A collection of fanfiction for the Black Widow movie. There are going to be some spoilers, so if you're all good with that, then feel free to come on...