Blind System

By TunmisePhenex

A new vr game just came out with a 1000% reality, and Tang Zhan was part of the people who played the game. A... More

Information.
Tang Zhan
A slight or sight miracle
Wan Fu
Fragmented scythe
Horned wolves
Awoken system
Apocalypse
Preparations
Outside
Sleep
Dealer
Shopping
2%
Newcomers
Beaten
A brawl to the death
Different
Located
Son
Alpha
Training partner
Resolve
Shopping 2
Victor Blaze(1)
Victor Blaze(2)
Valuables
He
Back and Better
Lov*, Hat* and *ate
The Race
Starting the Race
8%
Hint of Aura
Aleastasia
Fall
Temple
Three Lecterns
The third Item
See you soon
Rewards
What happened to Zhan'er
He lives
Let me quickly deal with this
Taking what was once given
Breathing space
Sales
Arriving
Arrival rewards
Synchronic affection.
Lord Beavis
Encounter
Brugrorths
Honip
Complicated quest line.
Crossing boundaries
World origin
His origin
Concluding matters with Sleekstorm
Spheros city
Meeting Aurelio
Buying a house
Let's humiliate
Temptation evaded...
... or not
Let them come.
Reeking cavern
Reeking cavern 2
Recruiting families
The reveal
Fighting the Ifrit
His death
Farewell
The fifteen stars
Knowing his identity
Grad wins
Meriel
Glyscyra fight
Settling old scores
Closing the chapter
Challenging the fourth.
Losing an epiphany
The third
A true Anti
The oracle words.
Great boon
The field opens
Inside gods field
Serpolf
Disturbed peace leads to...
The tigers found something
Their queen
Their history
Bird and the worms
Larry's reveal
The triplets
Runaway Princess
Battle of specials
A tribulation uncalled for

Killing the beast

50 6 0
By TunmisePhenex

The enchanted forest is seem from top, a silent and beautiful place for majestic trees to dance around, but the peaceful is suddenly disrupted as a quake echoes out, flocks of birds hurriedly flies out of their nest, and escapes into the sky.

Boom!

Another quake erupts, a certain part of the forest is shook around as the trees there struggle to hold on to the ground.

Bam!

The trees there couldn't hold it this time as they are blasted away into other trees around. As the beast finally finds an opening to jump out from.

Tang Zhan immediately follows as they both land outside the forest, onto the sunny grassland. Standing before the beast that had left the forest because of how the shadows were able to attack from all around as the only thing they had to do was to hide through the trees then pop out and hit it, but it believed they couldn't do that now as the place was empty without any objects they can cling on to.

Tang Zhan notices this as well as he scans around, with his three shadow soldiers also catching up as they too as well notices their lack of advantage.

'So no trees to hide through, it seems like your evolution makes you smarter uhn...(scoff)... That doesn't mean you'll be any difficult to take out.'

The beast seeing it's opponents dismayed faces, he feels more safer as it's anxiousness vanishes and it's body relaxes while it subconsciously maximizes it's output.

Tang Zhan squints his eyes as he feels the pressure the beast was previously exuding almost double up. 'It is even more closer to it's breakthrough, if it succeeds I won't be able to do anything to stop it, and that will be disastrous to me.'

Tang Zhan frown deepens as he takes a step forward before he then sinks into a low stance. His soldiers behind him also taking a similar stance as they all prepare to strike.

The beast roars out in a challenging voice, slams it's clawed hand against its chest as it runs to meet Tang Zhan's team.

Nearing each other Tang Zhan swings his scythe forcefully not caring about precision and accuracy since the beast was a big mass it wouldn't be easy to miss, and anywhere it hits can potentially be a lethal hit.

The beast uses it's claw to hit the scythe with equal force resulting in both of them being blasted backwards. The shadow soldiers takes this as their chance to get s strike in or two, but the beast proves to be smarter than it looks,, as it never for once took it's eyes off any of them.

D1's sneak punch was cut off by the beast tail while Z2 right leg was cut off as well before it could plant it in the ground, making it to fall.

Seeing how the beast is able to easily take them one by one, Tang Zhan mentally commands the shadows to all attack at the same time if possible.

Tang Zhan brings his scythe from the bottom up in a sideways slash to the left, and as he expected the beast parries it as well causing the head of the scythe to bounce back, but he quickly uses the backwards momentum to move the bottom of the scythe and hit the head of the beast.

-124.

[Hp: 267.]

The beast stumbles from the hit as it tries to regain it's balance, but it suddenly receives three kicks on the same side Tang Zhan hit it.

If the force and damage of the kicks were accounted for separately, it wouldn't have been enough to take more than half of the beast remaining health points, but because it was done together, at the same millisecond it became strong enough to snuff out the rest of the beast life.

[You have killed a tier 2 Boss Honip, unable to gain exp due to current condition, will be turned into exp multiplier.

Gotten: 0.70

[Exp multiplier: 257.75]

•Tier 2 Boss Beast core

•Honip beast hide

•Honip beast claw.(×4)

•Honip beast fangs.(×2)

•Honip beast meat.(6kg)

•700 gold coins.]

"You will make a truly fine soldier, subdue!" Tang Zhan activates his soldier recruiting skill as a string of shadow draws out from him to the beasts corpse, and immediately after the a shadowy version of the beast rose up and stands before Tang Zhan.

"Hmmm... Your name will be Honip, yes Honip" Tang Zhan stretches a bit as he rubs out sore spots.

"Come on guys, let's go. We're done with our job here" All the soldiers sunk back into his shadow as Tang Zhan began his slow trek back unaware of the pair of eyes watching him from the sky.

...

'Most of the rewards I got from the Honip are materials, only the gold and core are non materials, even the core should actually be a material I think so... But I never received separate rewards for kills, I always only got quest rewards so what changed now, Void?' Tang Zhan realizes as he checks back to all his kills, starting from the very beginning.

♪The system you built with me, follows the style of an AI and as an AI, the system is meant to be ever changing, adapting and evolving. I went back to your mind and checked remnants of the previous two systems, and there is naturally meant to be a 'you can get it manually but still have it automatically' reward.♪

'What do you mean? I think you're just trying to bail yourself out for now being a god enough system, you are now explaining in confusing words' Tang Zhan denied Void's explanation.

♪What I meant was that, those rewards are things you can get by yourself, if you used a knife to skin the Honip, you will get the hide, if you plucked out it's claws you will find that out of the twenty claws only four remains undamaged after it's fight with you. If you removed it's teeth yourself you would get it's fangs, if you dug through it's insides, you will find it's beast core. Don't you understand I'm simply making your life more easier by doing all this for you. If you want I can just stop.♪ Void getting denied got angry at Tang Zhan for not realizing it's worth.

'Alright, alright, yeah I get it now thanks Void you have been a good help to me and I can't wait for you to evolve to become better' Tang Zhan quickly apologizes as he finally sees the town entrance.

'Oh yeah Void, in the rewards there is supposedly some type of Honip meat, are sure it's safe?' The semblance between the Honip and Earth's rat was more than enough deterrent for Tang Zhan.

♪Hold on, is a blind man supposed to complain about what animal his meat comes from, and moreover it is a Honip, an Honip not that your low class rodent. Don't disturb me again, I need my quality rest I've done enough answering for one day.♪ Void finally goes out of commission as it ignores every call Tang Zhan makes.

Finally he walks through the gates, and the first thing he searches for is a tailor.

Walking around the shop and stalls he could see, he actively searches for a tailor or someone that deals with beast hides, after about ten minutes of searching he still has absolutely no idea but he finds someone else, a butcher.

"Good afternoon good sir, please I would like to ask for your help." The man stops his current slicing and diving as he looks up at Tang Zhan, but he immediately cocks his head sideways, as he avoided the sweat that was about to drop down his eye.

"Yes young man go ahead, I don't really have all day long." The man says as he stabs his cleaver on the hard wood.

"Okay my apologies, but I can see you're a butcher so do you also deal in beast me-" before Tang Zhan could even complete his statement the man already grabs his shoulder.

"BEAST MEAT! Tell me you have it, what tier is it, what beast is it? Hahahaha, it's been a long time." The man happily shakes Tang Zhan again as he quickly runs inside his small shop.

"It is a Honip's meat, tier 2." Tang Zhan replied as the man came back outside, but his words caused the item the man went to get to fall to the ground.

"Ti-ti, tier 2... and a Honip at that. Wait that doesn't seem right, is the Honip the same one blocking the roads?" The man realizes a connection and questions.

Tang Zhan looks at the man's face and seeing as he asked the question without any ill intent, he answers truthfully. "Yes it is, what's wrong?"

"Hahahaha, not only did you bring me wealth and my long lost popularity, but you also cleared the path to the other town and even the cities, this help is to all the townspeople incase you don't know."

Tang Zhan was still trying to take in the numerous compliments the man showered him with, when suddenly he sees the man hitting a iron to catch the attention of everyone around.

"EVERYBODY! A SAVIOR HAS ARRIVED!"

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 15.9K 83
My Daily Life With A Monster Harem Jackson Walker always thought he was average. He goes to school, has a nice family, and a couple good friends. He...
66 0 25
Caleb didn't come out of the zombie uprising unscathed. He's been scarred--both mentally and physically. The rest of humanity is trying to rebuild, t...
128 39 41
How will you feel if your parents never believed in you? How will you feel if they never wanted you? How will you feel if the society trampled upon y...
65 0 24
Caleb didn't come out of the zombie uprising unscathed. He's been scarred--both mentally and physically. The rest of humanity is trying to rebuild, t...