Runaway Bride

By EricaAB99

I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck... More

Chapter- 1 Runaway Bride
Chapter-2 Finding her
Chapter-3 Color of betrayal
Chapter- 4 Blood relations
Chapter-5 Escape
Chapter-6 Caught again
Chapter-7 "Sleep well, my love"
Chapter-8 Wedding
Chapter-9 Love you
Chapter-10 Care
Chapter-11 Boyfriend
Chapter-12 Sweet Trap
Chapter-13 Dominance
Chapter- 14 Slap
Chapter-15 he is back
Chapter-16 Anger
Chapter-17 Her anger
Chapter-18 Attention
Chapter- 19 Truth
Chapter- 20
Chapter-21
Episode-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter- 26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter- 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter 37
Chapter-38
Chapter- 39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Episode- 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter- 61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chpater-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter- 71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Capter-74

Chapter-54

3.4K 111 12
By EricaAB99

Chapter-54

Author's POV:

Riley smirked ending the call, a creepy cunning smile appeared on her face, she whispered as if victory kissed her, "Cherish Derosa.... I gift you your last day on earth...."

She sat on the sofa as if she ruled the world, she said, "Finally.... Everything will be mine.... Happy journey to hell......"

She giggled as she said to herself, "I decorated a prefect plan for your goodbye... I promise... they won't even recognize you..." She chuckled softly.

She whispered out loud, "Little money can solve my every problem.... Now.... I will take everything that belonged to me..."

Cherish POV:

I took bite of my lunch even when I didn't wanted to eat it. I knew Riccardo was staring at me as he was doing his pushups. We woke up late last in the morning, I really liked how he was with me the entire morning in bed, I loved how he didn't need to rush to his work, no one called him for meeting, I had him all for myself.... I loved it little too much.

I kind of love coming on vacation with him.

He is working out in the hall, and since the dining area is connected to the open kitchen, I am quite in his view... and oh! boy! I get a great view too.

I internally complemented him, 'He looks well carved... I am fan of his abs...' Like this I can't even be angry on him.

I looked back at my food taking bite of the apple just to ease my upset stomach. I shouldn't have got on the rope way yesterday, but like this man listens to me.

I kept scrolling through my phone and trying to get few bites to pass too. When I saw him taking sip of his smoothie.

He was gulping it down and I was gulping him with my eyes. God! He still looks so heavenly when he is sweaty mess.

Why I am lusting over him so much!!! I was never this shameless before.

Any ways what is so great about him?

Hu?

Maybe be is smart handsome tall well built man, but his attitude is so troublesome, he never listens to me always doing as he pleases. Like did he care what other means, so bossy always with a new rule. He thinks of himself as a king or something.

What is wrong with me!!! Why is my mind so distracted anyways?

I sound like I have gone insane.

I saw his hand waving in front of my face, I looked at him getting out of my heavy thoughts. Riccardo said, "Where are you lost?"

I fixed my eyes on the breakfast as I said, "Nothing.... just..."

Riccardo raised his eye brow as he said, "You..... You are thinking something wife, what is troubling you?"

I looked at him as I said, "You..." I showed him my tough.

He looked so stunned, he smirked the next second, He leaned closer to my face as he said, "Can I?" He wanted to kiss me. I looked down as the shyness took over me.

He whispered as his hand moved to my cheek, "I did nothing last night... I was good to you, wasn't I?"

I whispered, "You pervert.... Don't speak like that in front of the..." I stopped my words, what I was I trying to say, Don't speak in front of the baby?

He will react for the worst if I tell him like that. I will tell him, today itself, but with a better way.... Not so sudden and casual.

I cannot hold this information like this, it's driving me crazy and paranoid at this point.

I noticed the way he is looking at me, I got up from my chair as I said, "What if the maids see us like this?... Have some shame..."

I felt him pulling me closer to himself, I grasped, he asked, "What are you hiding?"

I was stunned, He asked again, "What are you hiding? I can sense something wrong... but I can't find a reason...... You are changing so much...."

No....

I said in fear, "My Dad..."

Riccardo looked at me like he was trying to get an answer out of me. I whispered, "I miss him.... and Mom.... But Isaac will get angry.... I can't decide what should I do..... SO.... I was.. thinking..."

Riccardo asked, "Thinking what...."

I said clear, "Call mom and dad over to say at our place.... for few days.... I mean at least 2 weeks..."

I looked down saying, "You will not agree.... so..."

He taunted, "So, you were planning something..."

I just looked at him not uttering a word. He pressed himself on me, kissing me. I closed my eyes grabbing his shirt and my other hand pulled him closer.

He parted as he said, "I will think about it..... if you promise I won't need an appointment to have your attention...."

I looked at him surprised, he smirked as he passed me wink.

Riccardo said, "Let's go on a date tonight....."

He said, "I want to do a lot to you tonight..." My cheeks turned red, I knew what he meant.

I whispered, "Pervert..."

He chuckles as he said, "Whatever you call it..."

I whispered, "Then bring me a new dress for the date will you?" He chuckled burying his head in my shoulder, he rested his head on my shoulder as he whispered, "Whatever you like my love.... whatever you want... I will bring it to you...."

He placed a kiss on my shoulder as he said, "Then.... Let's go out for shopping first...."

I rested my cheek on his shoulder as I whispered, "I need to get ready....." I whispered in his ears, "For date...." I heard his little laugh.

But I will gather some plan in this time, I do not need a dress, but I need some time to come up with a nicest way to tell him the news.

I want to change his view on me, I want to change his statement that he didn't wanted me to have his children. Now, that I am pregnant, even thought I am not ready...... I cannot ignore it too.

I am scared, hesitant about this baby. I don't know if I am ready, is it the right time.... Or this baby will cost me my freedom and life? Or it will cost me Riccardo?

I can just face the situation right now.

After Riccardo left, I kept thinking for the right way to say it. Anything, anything that will tell my story to him.

An hour later I was staring at the sealing being flat on the bed, whispering thing in my head. I was coming up with alternating ways to tell him the truth, and getting disappointed.

'Riccardo, You are going to be father?'

No....

'I am with child...'

It sounds like I am some women from 16th centuries!!! This is not right.

'Husband, be ready for new title.'

This is insane, no!!!

'Riccardo, you are going to be a Daddy...'

No, this is too double meaning.

I punched the pillow in frustration, I hate it.

Should I write it on a note? That sounds safe. I can't think properly.

I closed my eyes remembering everything in few days, I need to find a better way. A right way, so he would understand me and accept me.

I didn't realize when my eyes got heavy and I sunk in a sleep, I am so tried anyways.

Just 5 minutes.

Author's POV:

The maid opened the room seeing Cherish in deep sleep, Riccardo was out of the Villa anyways. The maid covered Cherish with comforter gently.

Cherish stayed unmoved in her sleep, like the comforter soothed her sleep. The maid walked out the room as quietly she could.

She closed the door silently, she stopped as she heard a ticking sound locking the door.

Her phone beeped in the same second, she flinched but hurriedly open the message as it read, 'Complete the task now... the money is been deposited in your account.'

The maids smirked as she opened the money credited in her account. A big smiled formed on her lips, it can almost creep anyone out.

She got another message, it read 'Star the fire in two places, the room next to Riccardo's and the laundry room downstairs..... No one can come to save her if first floor is on fire, I want her dead.''

'Make it look like an accedent'

The maid walked to the room next to Cherish's, she looked around to find a good spot to start the fire. She was shaking in fear, and couldn't come up to her fear.

What if Riccardo Valentine figures it out?

She shakes her head as she thought, 'Nothing will left of this place, how will they know?'

She lighted a match stick, and threw it on the bed. She did waited till the fire started few parts of the bed sheet. A smiled appeared on her face.

She ran downstairs as she locked the same room too.

She ran in the laundry room all quite, as soon as she got there, she removed the candle she was hiding in her pocket, She lighted it too.

She threw it on the fresh pile of clothes kept near the switched board. She smirked in victory as if she knew she was set for life.

Remaining of the amount will be transferred as soon she will give them the good NEWS.

She whispered, "Now... I don't have to live life of a slave anymore..."

Cherish's POV:

I felt so uncomfortable, it is so sweaty and hot in here. My can't breathe comfortably. I sat up as I felt my lungs burn in this hot air I was inhaling. I kept coughing it was too uncomfortable.

My eyes widen as soon my vision got clear. The door is on fire. I got down the bed realizing, the fire is spreading to the other side of the room too. I moved back to the only surviving part of the room.

I grabbed into my stomach as soon as I felt fear for my life. No...

My Baby....

I can't die like this.

But where will I go. The door is on fire...... I can't go out.

I screamed for help, "Anyone here!!!!.. Please!!!!! Help!!!!"

My heart was beating miles, I was coughing the smoke is filled in the room, my eyes are getting teary. I looked at the window my only way for escape, I moved back noticing it was on fire too.

I looked around completely helpless, No .... No... No... I can't die like this...

I screamed for help again crying, "Riccardo!!!... Anyone!!! Please!!! Help!! my room is on fire!!!!"

I looked around crying as I whispered, "I am pregnant!!... Please... HELP!!!"

I screamed again, "Someone help!!!! Please!!!!"

I can't die like this!!!

Follow me on Insta @thebookgirsl2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 7.4K 50
"You think I don't have control over you?" He asked darkly while looking at me like he could rip me to pieces. I stared at him with fear, "I-" "Ever...
51.9K 2K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
120K 3K 35
"Don't leave." he takes my hand in his and looks me in the eyes that are full of different emotions now and I can't help but stare back, I don't want...
189K 3.2K 41
ARRANGED MARRIAGE "I will not marry anyone. I don't care if it's for alliance, because we both know we don't need it!" I hissed back. Our mafia was o...