Always and Forever, Angel

By Sienna131003

Ivory Tomlinson's life changes when she is offered a place in her brother's band, One Direction. She has alwa... More

Info about the story
The First Look
Making It Official
The Arguments
The First Date
Author's Note
The Audition
The Fall Out
The Online Announcement
Important
The Surprise
Making Up
Growing Closer
The First Flight
The First Day in San Diego

The Dinner

10 0 0
By Sienna131003

Ivory

When Harry left my room it was around 11:00 so I decided to have a quick nap before starting to get ready for the dinner that Harry mentioned. I slept for around 2 hours and I started to get hungry so I went downstairs to the kitchen to see if there was any food. Of course Niall was there looking for any kind of food that might be eatable.

"Hey Niall! What are you looking for?"

"Oh hey Ivy! I'm just looking for food, you know me!" 

He chuckles to himself and I laughed with him. This was typical Niall.

"Hey could you show me where stuff in the kitchen is? I'm kinda hungry but I don't know where anything is haha"

"Yeah of course! I am the best person to ask after all"

Niall starts to show me around the kitchen and where all the food and utensils are. We start mucking around and teasing each other about our favourite foods and takeaways. He and I obviously said Nando's but as his second he chose McDonald's and I chose KFC. We started bickering when Liam and Zayn walked in.

"What are you guys bickering about now?" Liam asked while laughing with Zayn. Me and Niall explain to him how both of our choices were the best. He decided;

"Uhhhh yeah I'm not gonna pick sides on that one. Sorry guys, I'm not gonna join in this little argument. Hey Ivy, wanna join our dinner later tonight?"

"Oh yeah thank you, Harry already invited me! I hope that's ok?"

Liam smirked to himself but I chose to ignore it. Instead he simply said;

"Of course! We all think of you as a little sister so we would love for you to join!

"Ok thanks guys, I really appreciate the way you guys have welcomed me here, oh by the way, what time is dinner?"

"If you could be ready by 7:00 that would be great!"

"Ok thanks, well I'm going to get ready!"

Niall pipes up "You do realise Liam said 7:00 and not 3:30 right?"

"Thanks Niall for clarifying that for me and yes, I do realise that, it's called being a girl Niall, you're gonna have to deal with it if you live with me now"

I pat his head and walk out while all the boys in the room laugh and I feel really happy. I bump into Harry and he trips over my foot. Great. Well done Ivory. Trip the guy up that you have been obsessed with for 2 years.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!"  I kept repeating as I helped him up. His hands were so soft...

"Hey don't worry Ives, it's a mistake"

I blush at his new nickname for me but I try to push my feelings away.

"Ives? That's a new one"

He starts blushing as well and suddenly we look like a pair of two tomatoes. Oh gosh, what if he feels the same? No, he wouldn't Ivory, he's a world famous pop star. Don't be ridiculous.

"Yeah I'm sorry, I just thought it was cute-I mean- I just thought it suited you"

"Hey don't worry I really like it, it can be our nickname"

Wow Ivory. Way to go. Really not obvious.

"Anyway, I was wondering if you want to drive to the restaurant with me?"

"Yeah sure I would love to, I'll meet you downstairs at 7:00?"

"Yeah ok sounds good"

I pass Harry and walk to my room. I shut the door behind me and flop onto the bed. I unlock my phone and instantly open my chat with Teagan.

You: Hey girl! I just wanted to check in with you? How are you?!

Tigs 💗💗: Hey! I'm good thankssss! How are you and Haryyyyy?

You: We are alright, OMG I had the most awkward moment earlier with him, I accidentally tripped him over and then he made up a new nickname for me: Ives!!! And we're going to dinner later! The whole band tho, not just me and him, miss you xx

Tigs 💗💗: Awhhhh! That's so cute! I miss you too but I gtg but tell me all about ur dinner later ok? xx

You: Ok byeee love you xx

After Teagan had to go, I decided to have a shower before getting ready. In the shower, I had a karaoke session with loads of songs. I started singing One Direction and then I realised that I was in a house full of them. I started to get self conscious when I realised that they could all probably hear me. I got out and got dressed into a short ribbed red dress that was cute but not too slutty. I curled my hair and did my makeup so that it made an impression but not too much. I checked the time and it was 6:50 so I walked downstairs and Harry was waiting at the bottom for me.

"Hey sorry, am I late?"

"No, don't worry! You look beautiful by the way, I love that dress on you"

I blushed. THE Harry Styles just gave me a compliment and said that my dress suited me.

"Thanks H, ready to go?"

"Yeah, let's go"

We walked out the door and opened the car door for me. This genuinely felt like a real date, I kept having to remind myself that the whole band was coming. When we got there, we were in front of this Italian place. I started to smile because I love Italian. 

"Why are you smiling?"

"Oh nothing, it's just that I love Italian"

"Really? Same! Right, let's go in shall we?"

We got out of the car and walked into the restaurant but before we got inside, the paparazzi lights started flashing all around me and I suddenly got extremely overwhelmed. Harry could sense this and took my hand.

"Harry who is this?"

"Harry is this your new girlfriend?"

"Harry is she a new one?"

Harry just ignored all of the questions and kept walking until we were inside the restaurant.

"Are you ok? Sorry I didn't warn you about this"

"No it's ok, I'm gonna have to get used to this"

We went and sat down at our reserved table and the boys had left two seats next to each other. When we got there, all the boys had these weird looks on their faces. It was the same one that Liam had earlier. I just shrugged it off again and had a look at the menu. I got pizza and an iced tea. The dinner went really well, I could really see myself being close friends with these guys. 

When we had all finished, me and Harry went back to his car and he started driving home. After a while I started to realise that we weren't driving the right way home. 

"Harry, where are we going?"

"Oh, I wanted to show you something and talk to you in private if that's ok?"

After Harry said that, my mind started racing. What could he want to talk about? Did I do something? Have I made him uncomfortable?

We ended up at this beautiful park that had a lake in it and some benches. I got out of the car and I started to get cold so Harry gave me his jacket. He really is a gentleman. 

"Where are we going?"

"Shhhh you'll see"

I giggled at this and it suddenly hit me. I moved in today and here I am with Harry not even 12 hours later. We suddenly arrived at this bench in front of the lake. It was beautiful. Harry started speaking after 2 minutes of sitting in comfortable silence.

"Ok listen Ives. I know that you only moved in today but I have had this feeling about you since I met you in 2010 (it's currently 2013)  You are the most gorgeous girl that I have ever seen. Your eyes are gorgeous and your hair.. sorry I'm rambling. The thing is I know I am your brothers best friend but I really want to see if this could work?"

Wow. I did not expect that. A world famous pop star really likes me. And to add to this, my crush of 3 years.

"Oh my god Harry, absolutely!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! I mean we may have to keep it a secret for a bit, you know Louis, but I would love to try this with you"

He puts his arm around me and I look up at him and smile. He places his hands on my waist and pulls me close to him. He moves one of his hands up to my cheek and slowly leans in and places a soft kiss on my lips. The feeling was magical and instantly I could feel sparks fly.

"I have waited to do for so long" He pulls his lips away and we just smile at each other. 

We look out at the gorgeous view with his arm wrapped around my waist. After about an hour, we decide we should probably head home otherwise the guys might get suspicious.

As I get in the car, I realise that I am completely and utterly screwed. I like this guy who I barely know. Not to mention that he is my brother's best friend. What have I done?!

Authors Note: Heyy! I hope you like this chapter. Let me know your thoughts on the length of this chapter and also your thoughts on this chapter in general! Also it's around 2013 I think so just try to picture that. Kisses x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 323 59
Camila and Liam know each other since childhood. But now he's in a band called One Direction. Will they realize that they love each other as more tha...
221 25 7
One Direction.....
137K 2.3K 40
When Jasmine and one of her closest friends, Kim go on vacation, they discover that they are staying in the same hotel as the famous boy band, One Di...
337K 6.9K 26
Jamie isn't your average girl. She loves sports, any sport; but one speaks louder to her than any other: soccer. She has sacrificed everything to soc...