Our Luck - AOT Various x Read...

Door etherealsadgirl

Thank you for 21k! You (F/n) (L/n) attend The Juilliard University, Drama Division with all of your friends... Meer

~Authors Note~
Chapter 2 | Getting Situated
Chapter 3 | First Take
Chapter 4 | Toyko, Japan
Chapter 5 | Scene 3 & 4
Chapter 6 | Free Day
Chapter 7 | Secrets and Italy
Chapter 8 | Acting
Chapter 9 | Mindless Quarrel
Chapter 10 | Touring and Cupcakes
Chapter 11 | In the Sky
Chapter 12 | Guests
This story is on Hold

Chapter 1 | Auditions

3.8K 109 126
Door etherealsadgirl

Song: Background Music Instrumental
~Suggestion~
Wear headphones while listening to this song

~~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~~

You went over your lines while full of anxiety. You casually glanced over to your huge group of friends all talking while you were so nervous, your (s/c) skin was a visibly paler hue.

"(F/n)!" Shouted your best friend Eren completely calm about the Auditions taking place in a short time.

"Hey Eren!" You shouted waving at him while walking toward the group of friends. Your (e/c) orbs meeting the turquoise hue of Eren's.

"Ready for auditions?" The blonde boy named Armin asked you noticing your skin tone wasn't its normal shade.

"As ready as I'll ever be." You chirped cheerfully as you high fived his usual pale hand.

"Did you rehearse a lot?" Questioned Mikasa, her raven hair brushing her shoulders casually.

"Yep, what about you guys?" You replied.

"All night!" Shouted Eren as he ruffled your mop of (h/l) (h/c).

"Wanna practice?" You asked the chocolate haired boy.

"Sure." He agreed while you both pulled out your (color) audition scripts.
"Armin, Mikasa, wanna watch?"

"Alright." The ravenette and blonde friends said in unison as you and the turquoise orbed boy got ready.

"And.... Action!" You shouted.

You and Eren walked up to each other.

"I thought they got you! They could've killed you!" Eren yelled at you quickly glancing down at the lines.

"But I'm not dead! Why do you think I'm so fragile? We're both human, and both capable of the same things!" You contradicted. Emotion in every word.

"You need to be more careful next time! He had a gun!" Eren shouted a worried expression on his face.

"Stop treating me like a kid! Just because I'm 1 year younger than you doesn't mean I'm not strong enough. I had a gun too. We've been in this organization a long time, and I'm still standing!" You hollered at him with tears in the back of your (e/c) hues threatening to stream down your face.

You walked away from Eren getting a glimpse of the (color) script.

"(F/n), I... I can't loose you." Eren said shedding a tear or two while running his fingers through his chocolate brown hair.

You turned back to him and walked straight up to his turquoise hues and grabbed onto his shoulders.
"Don't get all sappy on me!" You complained and embraced him all the while with tears streaming down your face. He rubbed your (h/c) locks gently.
"I can't loose you either."

Eren pecked you on your (s/c) cheek lightly. A red hue spreading across your face.

"And... End of Scene!" You yelled. All around you people clapped for you and Eren. Your big group of friends watching as you acted with your best friend. You and the chocolate haired boy took a bow and went to the group of friends and started chatting on your performance.
"How's that for practice?"

"You were amazing (F/n)!" Eren cheered punching one fist into the air.

"Same for you." You said, a smile forming at the corners of your lips as you gestured to your turquoise eyes friend.

"Attention!" The P.A. Speakers went off. "Everyone needs to group into pairs of 2. One Male and one Female. We will then call you in to audition. Please find a partner."

You and Eren immediately grabbed hands making you partners for the audition.

The other partnerships were, Armin and Mikasa, Connie and Sasha, Jean and Ymir, Levi and Petra, Reiner and Annie, then Bertholdt and Krista.

Who would've thought 14 students from Juilliard University got a chance to audition for a big movie. We'd get to fly all over the world to shoot scenes. Your (e/c) orbs glimmered with imagination and possibility of the future.

"Connie, bring you and your partner to the audition room to check off names." The P.A. Lady spoke.

Connie and Sasha stood up and walked to the room. On the way there they playfully punched each other's tan arms. Then they disappeared through a set of double doors to audition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you and Eren were done acting, you left the room where you both moved the 2 directors to tears (good ones.)

Moments later Director Erwin, and Co-Director Hanji came out and told us some important information. Hanji's brown orbs scanning the actors around the room.

"News about your Role and Rank will be coming in tomorrow at the school Universities you stay at." Director Erwin's blue hues looking at us Juilliard students and no other College University, not even the Boston U. students.

"In the actual movie," the brunette Co-Director Hanji started. "You guys will be using your real names to be able to react quickly instead of having an on-screen name."

Ahh... So that's why you had to audition saying your partners name. You thought as you twirled a (h/l) strand of (h/c) on your head.

"You may all leave." Director Erwin said dismissing us to go to our Universities.

You and the Juilliard students headed out towards your bus. It would be a good long 4 hour drive home (or your university.)

Everyone sat down in the partners that they acted with on the tour bus. You and Eren were exhausted from the audition and you had some anxiety from acting in front of big name Directors.

"(F/n)?" The brunette boy next to you called your name, snapping you out of your daze.

"Yeah?" You mumbled, scratching your (h/c) mop called hair.

"Don't be worried. We're bound to get lead roles." He murmured for only you to hear.

You nodded looking into his turquoise orbs as he looked at your (e/c) hue. But sleep got the best of you and you were consumed in darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~~

--Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

The sound of your alarm clock went on in a constant loop. You woke up in the girls Dorm on your bed, clutching onto a heating pad wrapped around a pillow, confused how you got here. You remember falling asleep, someone must've carried you up here and placed you in bed.

You slammed your (s/c) hand on the 'Off' button causing the alarm clock to become mute. Then you got up and put your white strapless ruffled tank top, light washed high waisted shorts, light (f/c) cardigan, and matching light (f/c) heels.

When you were done with your makeup you headed to the school café to meet up with your friends. Your (h/l) strands in there usual style.

~~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~~

You arrived to 13 friends all beckoning you to come and sit. On the table you saw 14 letters from 'Erwin Smith, and Hanji Zoe' each letter was labeled with each of our names.

Levi handed out each of the letters, his usual grim face and bland steely gray orbs, had a hint of curiosity and excitement. The raven haired boy with gray hue placed a letter addressed to (F/n) (L/n).

"Okay... We're gonna open these on the count of 3 Petra beamed cheerfully.
"1... 2... 3!"

Everyone opened their letter anxiously.
Yours Read:
We are pleased to announce that you, (F/n) (L/n) have gotten a role in our film "Project Undercover." Your Role and Rank are on the back. Filming starts May 8th (Sunday.) You will use the co-stars normal names, no on-screen names. Please read your Role and Rank now.

You flipped the paper over and scanned the back containing very important information.

Role: Main Female spy.

Rank: Lead Female Role - Star of the Movie

Your (e/c) orbs swelled up with tears of joy. You glanced at Eren who was doing the same thing. Both of you rose up from your chairs and switched letters.

His letter read:

We are pleased to announce that you, Eren Jaeger have gotten a role in our film "Project Undercover." Your Role and Rank are on the back. Filming starts May 8th (Sunday.) You will use the co-stars normal names, no on-screen names. Please read your Role and Rank now.

You flipped the paper over and read.

Role: Main Male spy.

Rank: Lead Male Role - Star of the Movie

That was all it had. You two embraced and you rested your head in the crook of his neck, rubbing his chocolate hair with tears rolling down your face dampening his skin and shirt.

All of your friends looked at you two, confused on what's happening.

"Are you excited 'Co-Star?'" You asked him emphasizing the last word while he ruffled your (h/c) tresses.

"As ready as I'll ever be." he smirked. By now all of your friends came rushing up to you, super excited.

"What parts did you guys get?" Asked Krista.

"Let me read what it says," You grabbed your letter and read the back side aloud. "Role: Main Female spy
Rank: Lead Female Role - Star of the Movie!"

"Same for me!" Chirped Eren. "Except it says male instead of female." He chuckled.

"Wait, Jaeger got a better part than I?" Jean asked with his 2 toned hair moving with his motions.

"Lemme see~" You sang, your (e/c) orbs starring at his letter. You reached your hand out and snatched it. You hummed the tune of your favorite song while scanning over the paper.

"Jean, Eren, don't fight." Krista's soft voice said, her perfect blonde hair and blue eyes. She was your friend and she kept you sane.

"J-Jean!" You shouted, getting his attention. "Your the 'Antagonist's Main Assistant!' That's amazing! You're gonna be in most of the scenes!"

"How do you know that (F/n)?" Sasha asked you while eating the baked potato she ordered. Her brunette hair pulled into a ponytail.

"I've read the series, so did Armin." You replied, when you said his name he tensed up.

"Yeah, I-I've read them all with (F/n)." He said stuttering a bit. His blue hue starring into your (e/c) orbs.

"Mmhm, It was a competition!" You smirked while running your (s/c) hand through your (h/c) strands. You glanced outside and saw the yellow-orange hue of the sky.

"Hah, I bet Armin schooled you!" Ymir shouted. Her dark brown hair pulled into a ponytail with a black fedora.

"Heh. Flip it around Ymir!" You beamed jokingly crossing your fingers together.

"You beat Armin?" Petra asked, her tangerine color hair bouncing and hazel eyes starring at you.

"Yep!" You said poking Armin's nose. "It was a great series."

"So... About my role?" Jean broke the conversation.

"Oh yeah. You're really important, because you kidnap me for the 'Bad Guy' with another guy. But the focus point is mainly on you." You said.

Everyone except for Levi asked you and Armin questions about the roles. When you were done explaining everyone's roles, you walked up to Levi. His gray orbs glaring daggers at you, but you just ignored it.

You've known Levi for 1 year when you joined this university.

"Hey Levi! What role did you get?" You asked him while scratching your mop of (h/c).

"Tch... See for yourself brat." He muttered sliding his acceptance letter in front of you.

You hummed another tune faintly while reading over the back of the letter.
It read:

Role: Main Antagonist.

Rank: Major Male Role - Star of the Movie

"Wow! Great job!" You yelled and gave him a quick congratulation hug. When you pulled away you saw a slight red hue spreading across his cheeks.
"You know about your character?" You asked him.

"Nope." He replied, steely gray orbs showing no emotion as he ran his pale hand through his raven locks.

"Well, I'm gonna tell you!" You chirped.
"Okay your character used a romantic element of surprise. In one part- or scene I guess- you have captured my character and some stuff happens, then your character kisses mine then slaps mine."

"Oi, is that all brat." He asked.

"Oh, your character is a clean freak. Like you!" You giggled and ran to the rest of the group.

"We should all get some sleep and rest up." Mikasa suggested.

"You guys can. Eren and I have to work out in the gym. Come join us if you'd like. Our characters are fit, so I've got to enhance my abs." You said while Eren rubbed your (h/c) tresses.
"I gotta go change into workout gear!"

You ran out of the café to the girls dorm and shut the door. you open your drawers and got out a white sports bra, (f/c) athletic tank top, and black running shorts with white on the sides.

You finished changing and headed toward the University Exit with Eren and a couple of others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~~

You went back to the girls dorms with Mikasa and Ymir late at night. Your (s/c) abs now very visible with muscles all around your body noticeable.

After changing out of your gym clothes, you put your favorite (color) silk nightgown on and plopped onto bed. then you drifted off into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:
This is the first chapter, it took me awhile to make. Chapter 2 coming up soon.
So...
Star
Comment
and...
Share this with your friends!

Published: 6/30/15

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

36.4K 1.3K 47
𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘔𝘪, 𝘢𝘬𝘢 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘔𝘪𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘴, 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘗...
243 26 14
This story is about Her. [Modern!AU] A troubled woman who has led a life that was not her own. She tries her hardest to go back in time as it's her l...
41.2K 1.8K 13
❝𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐍𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎�...
171K 4.3K 30
------ a college au in which y/n runs into a seemingly toxic old flame and finds herself in the middle of a love triangle. began writing: jan...