Gorgeous ʷᵃˡᵏᵉʳ

By Beehottie69

A love sorry of Walker scobell and aaliyah. They met on the set of pjo. They did not get along. They are cons... More

Characters
Playlist
social
Prologue
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
chapter 2
Prologue
2.1
2.2
support and updates
sorry
2.3
2.4

1.4

363 8 5
By Beehottie69

"Love is for dorks"

"I guess I'm a dork than"

a person whose profession is acting on the stage, in movies, or on television.

iLovemymanz: guys walker ate all that food before i finished mine and i just got a lemonade.

tagged: thesuns,rednoseraindeer,iLovemygirlz,whoisaryan,walkie-talkie,whoisyou,louisvuittonwho?

comments

________________________________________________________________________________

walkie-talkie: chick-fil-a

creator liked walkie-talkie's comment

user6: the way shay actually ate is wild

user84 replied to user6: for real

user9 replied to user6: she really did though

rednoseraindeer: what happened to the picture of you? huh?

iLovemymanz replied to rednoseraindeer: SHHH😽

rednoseraindeer liked iLovemymanz comment

mr.Bushnell: wow no tag?

iLovemymanz replied to mr. Bushnell: no ❤️

whoisaryan: 4+4

iLovemymanz replied to whoisaryan:8!!!

walkie-talkie replied to whoisaryan:8

louisvuittonwho? replied to whoisaryan: 8

thesun replied to whoisaryan: 8

user6 replied to whoisayan: 8

walkie-talkie: lovely isn't it?

tagged: iLovemymanz

comments disable

________________________________________________________________________________

by the time the kids got back to the hotel it was around 9:30, so everyone decide to wash up and head to bed.

the next morning aaliyah woke up bright and early (at 4:30 because they have to be at set by 6). aaliyah got ready and got changed into basic grey sweatpants and black crop top. she decide to pair it with low panda dunks. what aaliyah learned over the past few years of acting was that you should dress comfy because 1. your not going to be in theses clothes for the most part. and 2. nobody really cares about what you wear.

aaliyah cleaned her room a bit and woke up the other girls (it was around 5). aaliyah got bored while waiting for the girl to get dress she decide to text walker.

walkeyyyy

oooo walker

oooo liyah

are you dressed?

mhm you?

yeah

im bored 

real thats why im texting you

is aryan up?

no i don't believe so why?

i want to make a group chat

make one when it's not five in the morning

why do you type out the word 5

the same reason that you love sharks

i love sharks because their cool? type out numbers isn't cool buddy

hows your brother?

he's fine been getting in trouble a lot but he's fine

hows yours?

he's good

ngl i thought you were going to ask about leena

nah i keep tabs on my pookies 💪🏾

weirdo

anyway its time to leave.

aaliyah left walker on read and got up to check if the girls were ready. turns out they were so the trio walks downstairs into the lobby. they slowly approached the boys. "good morning" Dior says as she walks pass them with aaliyah and Leah following right behind her. the boys look at each real quick before catching up.

you see the girls weren't mad at the boys. Dior was scared of being late to set, Leah was just too tired for human interaction, and aaliyah was just blasting music in her ear too busy listening to worry about the boys. 

once the sextet (means group of 6) got to set they had been directed to their trailers. they said that they don't need Dior or Leah and that the only ones acting today would be aaliyah, Walker, Aryan and Virginia. aaliyah got changed and dressed.

aaliyah, dior and leah hanged out in aaliyah's trailer before she got called.

"ok so where just going to try and get up to the part of grover getting hit by cheese. we already got the younger percy stuff and when percy walks up in the rain. walker go head and dry off and get change." they all nodded and aaliyah went over her lines with grover.

_______________________________________________________

after a long day of acting the cast just decided to go on a quick target run. "WALKER WILSON SCOBELL" aaliyah yells across the store looking for her best friend. "AALIYAH ROSE SMITH" walker yells back. aaliyah quickly runs over to the sound of his voice and hops on his back. "hi walkey" aaliyah smiles as she looks down at him. "hey liy" walker smiled back. momo saw this and snapped a picture to post later.

aaliyah and walker picked out different snacks and food to have in there hotel room and there trailer. aaliyah screamed on the top of her lungs when she saw shark gummys and begged walker to get them for her. "dude aaliyah why can't you buy them yourself?" "my mom locked my cards because i spend $200 on shark stuff" for the rest of the night walker laughed at y/n for having her card locked.

momona.tamada: aaliyah and walker are trying to burn down the hotel

tagged: aaaliyahh,walker.scobell,therealshayrudolph,leahjeffries,charlie.bushnell,aryan.sim,dylan.hoffman

comments disable

_____________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 659 9
💋🥀 IN WHICH, walker scobell falls for his cast mate's younger sister "𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫." "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐤...
78.8K 1.8K 19
(i'm very sorry, but LIKE LIKE || Walker Scobell has been discontinued, and may be taken down soon. thanks for all the love and wonderful comments, i...
18.2K 257 17
Walker Scobell imagines ft. his characters from his various works!
20.4K 324 27
Walker Scobell and Leah Sava Jeffries fanfiction This is set during filming and while and after season 1 finishes