Gorgeous ʷᵃˡᵏᵉʳ

By Beehottie69

A love sorry of Walker scobell and aaliyah. They met on the set of pjo. They did not get along. They are cons... More

Characters
Playlist
social
Prologue
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
chapter 2
Prologue
2.1
2.2
support and updates
sorry
2.3
2.4

1.1

638 8 13
By Beehottie69

"Love is for dorks"

"I guess I'm a dork than"

a person whose profession is acting on the stage, in movies, or on television.

today is the big day. the day that Aaliyah, Rose Smith auditions for the big role. the roll of Scarlett James in the Percy Jackson series. ever since Aaliyah was a little girl she loved the Percy Jackson books. her favorite character has always been Scarlett. Scarlett is hades child. Aaliyah loved Scarlett because she was a strong warrior. she was smart, kind and really funny.

she's sound like Annabeth, right? nope Annabeth and Scar are too different people. Scar is quiet and keeps to herself. she is very observant and she loves nature.

When Percy came to camp Scar watched him like a hawk. they ended up falling in love. liyah is a sucker for love story's, but it was always a little off putting. she kept thinking about how Scar and Percy are cousins. weird right?

Liyah quickly got ready so that she could have time to go over a short monologue that she was auditing with.

Time skip to the audition

Aaliyah checked in and waited in the room. she quietly read over her monologue while listing to goosebumps by Travis Scott in her left ear. "May we have Aaliyah Smith. Aaliyah Smith." a pretty women spoke loudly before walking back into the room. Aaliyah got up and put her AirPod into their cute shark case.

"Hello I'm Aaliyah!" Aaliyah said while smiling and waving to everyone in the room. "Hello miss Smith. no need to be scared. You may start when you're ready." a man said. he has a slight accent that Aaliyah could not put her finger on in the moment. Aaliyah took a deep breathe before starting.

"Perseus Jackson. What the actually hell were you thinking! You could have died. I had it handled. Jesus you're so lucky that you're alive. What if your father wasn't paying attention then what?!? Ugh you're so dumb seaweed brain!" Aaliyah acted. once she was finish the other in the room clapped.

"That was amazing. You would have a call back by in 10-20 days if you have the part. Put sweetheart that was actually amazing. I was about to apologize" the man with the slight accent joked with her. Aaliyah thanked them and left.

It has been exactly 12 days since the auditions, and Aaliyah still hasn't gotten a call back. Mo, Sunny and Shay came over to get Aaliyah's mind off it. they were currently live on Shay's phone.

iLovemen: Aaliyah is so 😍😍😍

Jasurnid: we need all of these girls in a movie. THEY WOULD BE SO ICONIC

ilovemymommy: is liyah going to audition for a movie or show soon

liyah smiled as she read these comments. "oh yeah! i just audition for Percy Jackson! haven't heard a call back though. Cross you fingers for me!" liyah speaks brightly as she and the rest of the girl continue to read the comments. the girl were laughing and joking around until they hear Aaliyah phone ring.

"guys! it's the casting agent for Percy Jackson! Shush!" Aaliyah screamed happily before answering the call and putting it on speaker. "Hello is this Aaliyah Smith?" the Percy on the other line asked bored. liyah replied with a small 'this is she' as she took deep breathe to stop herself from screaming out. "Congrats! You got the part of Scarlett James in the Percy Jackson series's!" the person on the other line said. Aaliyah said 'thank you' about 20 times before they said goodbye and hung up.

as soon as the phone hung up liyah and the girl screamed out. the chat filled with a bunch of 'congrats' and 'proud of you'.

"oh my gosh! liy! I'm so proud of you!" momo screamed grabbing the younger girls shoulders and looking her in the eye before hugging her. pretty soon the rest of the girls joined the hug and it turned into a large group hug.

for the rest of the night aaliyah could not stop smiling. she hoped that her younger self is proud.

of course aaliyah was over the moon to have this opportunity and she was hella grateful for this, she was kind of sad. she didn't know anyone in the cast and she would be in a whole different state with a bunch of different people that she did not know. making friends did not come easy to liyah, so this was super scary to her. liy got off of the plan and called a uber to the hotel. as she walked into the hotel she saw a group of people wearing Percy Jackson shirts. liyah walked over and said "hey! is this where the pjo cast is meeting up? I'm aaliyah. i play Scarlett."

the people in the small group turned over to her.

"Yeah! I'm Virginia Kull! It's nice to meet you. I heard that your audition blew the casting directors away!" a beautiful lady respond and smiled. Virginia and aaliyah continued the small talk until a young man came over to them introducing himself.

"Hey guys! I'm Aryan. I play Grover Underground." The kids apparently named Aryan greeted them. He stuck out his hand for the ladies to shake. "Well hello I'm Virginia Kull. I'll be playing Sally Jackson, Percy's mom." Virginia smiled. "Hey I'm aaliyah. I play Scarlett James." liyah smiled, trying so hard to make sure that she doesn't sound nervous. Aryan, Virginia and liy continued to talk, learning a bunch about each other.

10 minutes later.

aaliyah and the rest of the cast where still hanging out in the hotel lounge waiting to be directed. liyah has meet a bunch of people like Leah Sava Jeffries, Charlie Bushnell, Adam Copeland, Jessica Parker Kennedy, and even Dior Goodjohn.

everyone was in deep conversation, laughing and having fun. Then they hear someone enter the hotel. Walker Scobell. "Sorry everyone! My flight was delayed. Im Walker. I play Percy."

aaliyah and Walker made short eye contact. liyah's smile instantly dropped. Walker Scobell. THE Walker Scobell. Walker rolled his eyes at the slight of aaliyahbut quickly put on a smile.

'Killing myself.' liy thought.

liyah tried her best to act fine. she was a actor, how hard could that be you maybe thing. pretty fucking hard. here's what happen. Walker and liyah were best friends. they did everything together. when aaliyah was 12 she did a movie with Dylan Hoffman. she caught feelings, but liyah was an oblivious girl. Walker had a major crush on her, but she didn't know that, so she dated Dylan. Walker basically ghosted her. he blocked her and never talked to her again.

they finally got there room assignments. the kids on the 3rd floor and adults on the 4th. Leah, Dior and liyah share a room and Walker, Charlie and Aryan share a room.

the girls brought there bags up and started to claim beds. "ok ladies what do you want to do first?" Dior ask look over the room than to the the girls. liy quietly shrugged and Leah let out a quiet 'whatever aaliyah wants'. Dior and Leah both looks like aaliyah, the put the fight in what they were going to do in aaliyah's hands. "Uhh want to go live?" aaliyah asked while finishing up putting her clothes away. Leah let out a yeah and Dior said that she would set up the phone.

"Heyy live" Dior said as we all sit down on her bed. "Hey guys" Leah smiled out. "What's good live" aaliyah said putting down my phone to pay attention to the live.

lickmyballs: AHHH TRIO WE NEED

Ikidnapkids: Is this the pjo cast?

Dior read the last comment out loud and smiled. " you know it! Best cast you ever seen!" Dior made everyone smile. She knew how to break the ice and make friends. She was smart kinds and easy-going, don't forgot very beautiful.

Leah was also like Dior. She was smart and fun to hang around. She knew how to defuse a weird moment and put smile on people face.

the rest of the night the girls hung out and laughed. they got to know each other. they learned fun facts about each other like Dior was in glee, Leah does gymnastics and aaliyah has a weird obsession with sharks.

the following morning the girls got up bright and early. they cast has a cast bonding session today, so the kids of the cast had to spend all day hanging out.

usually aaliyah would be so happy to do this but there is a little bump in the road. and the bumps name is Walker fucking Scobell.

anyway the girls decided that it would be cute for them to have blue outfits for the show. after getting dress they girl met the boys downstairs in the lobby.

they group ended up pick a nearby coffee shop to hang out in. the group grabbed a table and sat down looking over the menu deciding what to eat. aaliyah was having a mental debate in her head of what she wants to get but gets interrupted by a sudden 'ding' coming from her phone.

"Sorry guys. It's my friends from back home" aaliyah apologized as she puts her phone on silent.

"Was it your little boy toy Dylan" Walker mocked under his breath. aaliyah felt her blood boil. how dare he. he ended that friendship. he walked out on her. and he's mad?!? "What's your problem Walker? you have no reason to be upset. you put this on yourself!" aaliyah shouted at him. she was a pretty laid back person, but with Walker. Walker just pushes her buttons.

"I ended the friendship? How you left everyone for that dumb boy" Walker shot back defending himself. "Nuh uh. I didn't leave no one! That was you! When was the last time you talked to Momo? Huh? I can tell you the last time I talked to her! What about you? You were angry he cause I chose to date Dylan and you liked me." aaliyah shouted back.

Walker just scoffed and got up trying to leave. "No you don't get to leave. Sit down. This is suppose to be a cast day." aaliyah bossed him. Walker just stuck the middle finger up and walked out. aaliyah just rolled her eyes and sat back, not really hungry anymore. this shows thing was dumb to aaliyah. she fully believed that she was in the right. Walker but this on himself. right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 419 11
* ONLY MATURE FOR THE OCCASIONAL CUSS WORDS * basically a bunch of cute walker and y/n moments, i tried making it a slow burn but wtv 😞 i just got e...
3K 82 12
walker and juliana are sworn by enemies until they are both casted as each others love interests and have to be with each other every single day. wil...
92.8K 1.4K 30
"Hey, I'm so sorry but can I hide in here for awhile?" An out of breath and frantic boy asks. "Uh..sure!" Y/n responds, a bit confused while taking h...
12.3K 257 19
a fanfiction for my fellow walker lovers 🩷🎀 no smut included, but there will be quite a bit of cussing, but no major mature scenes. triggering topi...