My Simple Love Story

By Aalshu

They says that love stories has complications and villain but in my case I found them wrong. More

Prologue
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14
15.
17.
18.

16.

19 3 3
By Aalshu

I Tangled my hands in her hair and grabbing her head pulled near to me. She pushed me away gently and says "I am going for shower".

"Can I join the fun?" I said moving my head near her neck and brushing my lips on her skin. She stepped back and ran to washroom, I smirked.

I removed the towel wrapped on my body after shower and put on pajamas.

I'm not going to put any shirt on tonight. I want to have her (winks). I was ashamed of my behaviour towards her like what I did to her before? Okkkk sorry my princess. I don't want to do anything bad to her from now on.

Author's POV

While the warm water streamed down in the shower, Ahaana called out, "Hey, could you grab me any dress from closet?''

Lakshay chuckled softly, "Don't you want to come out in just a towel or without it?"

"It's cold here don't joke around '' She said, her words carrying a hint of urgency, mingled with the warmth of familiarity.

Only then he went to cupboard searching for her clothes and suddenly a piece of clothe fell down.

And he knew that he got chance. With a smirk he picks it up. He knocked the door and She saw her husband's shadow moving gracefully in the bathroom through the frosted glass. She slightly opens the door and pocks her wet face out taking his breathe with him. With a loving sigh, he retrieved the dress, his hands tracing the delicate fabric as he carefully handed it to her. Their eyes met through the mist, exchanging a silent understanding that spoke volumes of their shared intimacy and unwavering support in the simplest of moments.

In the dimly lit room, casting an air of mystery and intrigue. Deep burgundy curtains drape the windows, filtering the moonlight to a soft, ethereal glow. The scent of vanilla and sandalwood lingers in the air. Candles flicker in ornate holders, casting long shadows that play across the room.

She closed the door and after sometime As the steam gently wisps around her, she emerges from the shower. As he turns towards the bathroom door, the sound of water fading, he catches his breath at the sight before him. There she stands, his wife, clad in a silk dress that clings to her curves like a second skin. Her hair, still damp, cascades down her waist, framing her radiant smile as she steps into the room, a vision of beauty that takes his breath away. Her skin glowing with the freshness of the shower.

With a slow, steady step forward, he closes the distance between them, his gaze never leaving hers. His hand reaches out, fingers trembling slightly with excitement, as he gently caresses her cheek. Wordlessly, she leans into his touch, her eyes shining with love and desire. Without a word, he takes her hand in his, leading her towards the bed where the soft glow of candle was. Each step feels like a promise, a silent affirmation of their bond as they finally sink into the embrace of their love, lost in the passion of the moment.

He makes her sit in front of him and himself sits on floor holding her hand.
He holds eye contact with her bright eyes and says,"Whatever I did was wrong like lying to you, making you feel insecure and getting angry on you when it was all my fault and I am so sorry for this."

She nodded to him accepting his apology and hugged him, resting her head on his shoulder. She says,"Whatever happened was wrong both of us were wrong somewhere" and breaks hug.

"I don't want to bring that topic in us again, it felt so bad today and I don't want to feel the same again." she said.

He nodded and says, "Ok I'll never let happen that again."

"You love me, don't you?" she asked him with hope, and a desire for reassurance. She seems to long for confirmation of his love, seeking validation and emotional security in their relationship.

His expression softens, his eyes reflecting sincerity and warmth as he responds with a gentle smile, "More than you'll ever know."

Her face lights up with a radiant smile, her eyes sparkling with joy and relief. A weight seems to lift from her shoulders as she embraces the moment, feeling deeply loved and cherished.

As he closes the gap between them. With tenderness and care, he presses his lips against hers, conveying his love and affection in the softness of the kiss.

After parting their wet lips slowly, he kisses her forehead.

"Am I good at kissing?" She asked her eyes sparkle with the excitement of newfound love, yet there's a softness to her gaze.

''To be honest No but it's not that your lips are not tasty but you don't know how to work in that" He said, after a chuckle.

"So it means that you are better in kissing" She asked, making a cute pout and thinking something.

"May be" He answered.

"How are you good in kissing and I'm not?" She asked

"May be guys are naturally good at this or it's the result of incognito'' He chuckled saying that.

"Incognito ?" She asked, furrowed eyebrows.

"You ask alot of questions, little one" He said and In a tender gesture, lifts her, placing her knees gently on his shoulders, cradling her in his arms before laying her down on the bed with affection.

She shyly avert her gaze, her cheeks flushing with a delicate pink hue as she feels overwhelmed by his affectionate gesture. Her lips curved into a shy smile, and she gently tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Don't worry I will make you expert in kissing " He said and started brushing his lips behind her ear and running them slowly down to her neck, he explores her body with one hand.

After leaving lingering kisses on one side of her neck he approaches other one. Her heart beats getting fast and her feeling butterfly in her stomach, a strange sensetion she was unfamiliar with, going down to her. She places her hands gently on his bare back.

After he ends kissing her neck ones, he enters his hand under her waist and shifts her to pillow side of bed. She sits and looks into his eyes with tension in her eyes. He noticed and asks, "What happened sweety ?"

''I am virgin" she said

"I'll take care of that" He said and kissed her forehead. He makes her place her arms on his shoulders and shifts her in his lap, wrapping his hands around her slim figure. He slowly pulled the thread of the dress she was wearing and loosens it. She gets the same sensation again. He starts kissing her shoulder and the thready strap on her shoulder falls down and after a while it falls down from the other side. He sucks her shoulder skin and leaves a pink mark, she moans softly on that. As the dress falls down on her waist leaving her upper body nacked, he asked,"Am I allowed to see ?" He asked huffing.

"Yes" She said softly.

Mature content ahead

Read at your own risk

He moves her away gently and looks at her curvy figure. Her broad shoulders, collarbones shining in dim light, her round shiny bosoms with a pink cherry on each of them. (Author ki phat rhi hai ☠️). His breathe stops here. He closes his eyes admiring them and a loud sigh leaves his mouth. ( Author's checks are burning red fr)

He pulls her dress down to her feet, exposing meow and big peach. He coveres his eyes smiling and brushes his hand in his hair. Pulling her leg he makes her lay down where she leaves a sigh of fear. He looks into her eyes and moves down to explore cherrys.

When he gets chance he eats one and plays with another one. Her leaving soft moans and brushing her hand in his hair. He makes his one hand go to meow and he starts playing with it's face.

Grabbing a cherry under his teeth, making eyes contact , he whispers "Virgin" and smirks. Leaving her sweaty and red.

He enters his middle finger in the wet pink gate. She shrinks and grabbes his naughty arm gently. When he enters his full finger inside the house, she throws her head back seaking for pleasure. He starts making his finger dance in the house, only then he finds a he found a soft spot (g) and only he knows if it was his enemy or what. He starts hitting on it and leaves the cherry wet. Looking into his eyes, he saw the need of pleasure and tension in her eyes. She widened her legs and takes her index finger under her teeth, biting in tension, he smirks. After hitting on soft spot for many times he makes that thing cry and it's tears comes in his hands with some white cream. Only then her body went so hard and numb leaving her body feel pleasure for the first time. He asked her "Are you done ?"

And she replies with nodd, her face was sweaty and a smile was on her face, slowly relaxing her body.

He takes his finger out of pink house and puts cream in his mouth looking into her eyes. Then he sits resting his back on rest board. And takes her into his lap. She hangs her arms on his shoulder and rests her head on his shoulder.

After a while she says, "I can feel something hard under me".

"You wanna see that?" He asked, wink.

⊙⁠.⁠☉

Oh my Gawwwwwd what I just did. Writing Mature Content IS WAY TO HARDDDD! My cheeks are burning.

1639 words such a long part This Part took alot of my time so I think I deserve feedback I means loads of your comments on at least 3 of paragraphs. Anyways byeeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 511 9
Complications in life and love Let's see..
210 0 23
Is it a love story? Maybe. It would be clearly defined as 'complicated'... It's hurtful and confusing, yet, my thoughts puzzle me with each step I ta...
9.5K 489 44
Cute and Loving stories of people belonging to different lives and Different Era.
8.6K 914 6
This is story is about two beautiful people who were strangers to each other, their family united both of them for an arranged marriage and agreed to...