His ANVI~ The saga of true l...

By beauty_writess

(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain... More

Copyright
Character aesthetic
Family tree
1. His thoughts~
2. Her nightmare~
3. Blood and screams~
4. Knock on the door~
5. Dominated Mr.Thakur
6. Her wedding announcement
7. Marriage proposal
8. Breakdown
9. Thakur family and their plans
10. Her saviour
11. Mrs. Advika Samrat Singh Thakur
12. Samantha and Rachel
13. Abhay Pratap Rathore
14. Trustee and scholarship
15. Gun shots
16. Tears and love~
17. As you had left~
18. Honeymoon plans~
19. Already been meet her~
20. He had almost kissed me~
21. They almost killed her~
22. I'm so sorry Sam~
23. Don't come closer to me~
24. Ghost or someone~
25. Her mood swings~
26. The first kiss~
27. Being in pain~
29. Would have been pregnant~
30. Trustee's son~
31. The spicy proximity~
32. His intense gaze~
33. Leave her~
34. Please stay with us~
35. Her birthday~
36. Her decision~
37. I'm ready Sam~
38. First love making kit~
39. A sensual pleasures~
40. Pleasurable night~
41. Upcoming tsunami~
42. Stop it, Sam~
43. Shameless~
44. Her hateful words~
New book!!
45. How dare you~
46. Their past~
47. Lusty night~
48. Dance teacher~
49. I'll wait for you~
50. A message~
51. Betrayed~

28. Making out~

16.4K 931 12
By beauty_writess

Update✨

Do follow me, vote and comment down below to let me know what you think about characters?

Also follow me on Instagram
beauty_writess

Now enjoy...

Advika POV:

It's 6 o'clock in the morning I snuggle more into my duvet to avoid this irritating sound of alarm, covered my ears with extra pillow but it didn't effect the sound, i fluttered opened my eyes while rubbing them.

I yawned and turn it off. I tilted my head with my slight opened eyes i noticed the place empty beside me, he was already awake, I took a deep breath.

For a week, he took care of me like a mother i never experienced this kind of treatment from anyone, we went out late at nights for ice cream, college was okay with my friends except that academic trauma with horrible periods day, but everything feels peaceful when I got back to his warm arm around my waist, that day when I asked him.

"I don't think so, an accountant can earn this much Sam I hope you're not doing anything wrong....."

He smiled and asked me did i trust me and it's obvious my answer always yes, after that i won't tried to stretch this more.

In this whole week, he kissed me not like that day he's kiss was more like a peck or sometimes more than that, cuddle me and always find a way to spend time with me even sometimes he got late from office, i get used to wait for him but he strictly told me to get back sleep on time, I'm his wife why should I have listen to him.

I shook head and sat on the bed, wearing my slippers I got off from the bed and make my way to bathroom, i brushed my teeth and take a warm shower, i rubbed lavender body wash on my body with lofa.

After shower, i covered my body with towel, it's reached mid thighs i never bring my clothes because Sam used to stay in gym at this time, so I didn't bother to get my clothes here, i pulled the handle of door and entered inside the room.

I turned around and stood infront of mirror, my wet hair stick on my face, cause of not wrapping towel over my head, my mind got diverted when I feel someone heated gaze over me, i moved my lashes side in mirror reflection.

Sam sitting on the single sofa, one leg above another while his hand across his chest, his intense gaze fixed on me, i gulped.

"SAM, HOW DARE YOU.....?" I screamed turning back, my back pressed with mirror, my towel loosened with sudden action i tightly clutch the fabric over my chest to safe myself.

"Shut down your preety mouth...." He uttered  sternly, with large steps he stood tall infront of me and covered my mouth with his large palm.

My eyes widened with his unexpected action, too my bad I can't able to lift my hand to push him.

"Don't scream mrs.Thakur , Reema is outside she'll think that I'm forcing you."

He breathed while leaning towards my left ear, his deep husky voice sound more attractive right now, my breath got heavier and my bosoms started doing up and down i blinked without knowing my lips parted i gasped.

His eyes darkened, he trance his middle finger on my lips with his affection my eyes got forced to close.

"Should I......" He whispered against my lips, without thinking for a second, i nodded.

"Words.." He sounded dominating, he brush his lips against mine.

"Y-e-s....please.." i murmured, my voice come out as a mere whisper right now I can't able to think anything.

My body started heating up i don't know why, i could feel something wet between my legs, i tightly pressed them together, when still I didn't feel his lips slowly I lift up my lashes our eyes meet with each other.

He thumb stopped on the corner of my lips, he slowly rubbed my lips I rolled my eyes upwards.

He pushed thumb inside my mouth without knowing I started sucking his thumb my wet tongue rolled over his thumb.

He pulled out and stared at him with his already darkened gaze with lust and desire, he teasingly brush his lips against mine, getting frustrated I stood up on tip of my toe and pulled him by his neck.

I attached our lips but soon realisation hit me, my towel loosened and shift down before my pulled myself away.

He pressed his body against mine with force while grabbing my hips, i startled with sudden touch and jump on my place, literally no one touch me there but this movement resulting towel didn't slipped but I could feel my bosoms pop out.

My thoughts broke with his action, he captured my lower lips between his mouth and started sucking harder he dominate over me and suck my lips hungrily, his pace didn't expected to be this fast, i tried to move my lips to match but it seems impossible.

I felt something different, he suck out of my life i felt slight pain also suffocated, i tried to push him, sensing my struggle he pulled back but still our nose touching each other.

Once, I took few deep breath he didn't take time and connect his lips against mine and moved his lips, he lightly bit my lips it's not painful, he squeeze my hips while nibbling my lips.

"Aahhh.."

i moaned, my mouth parted with this, without warning he entered his tongue into my mouth, i gulped my saliva his tongue trance all over inside my mouth, our tongue rolled together.

He lifted my body causing me to wrapped my legs around his torso, leisurely he went in the direction of the bed, we both landed on the bed soft mattress touched my back.

His deep kiss keep making me lose myself, he bit.  "Aaahhh.." a moan escaped from my lips, he got the chance to enter his tongue inside my mouth, his tongue roaming inside discovering my whole mouth.

We both were out of breath he slowly detached our lips we both panting heavily, his lips all wet glowing with sunlight coming through curtains from balcony.

His intense gaze meet with mine, shying i bit my lower, his eyes got more darkened maybe causing me in more trouble, he leaned over again and touched my neck with his wet lips.

He took my hand and kissed my fingers followed by knuckles and covered the path from my fingers to my shoulders.

This is the first time for me to feel all this sensation all over my body I was breathless and my chest started moving up and down.

His trance come to an end, he lifted my frame and pin my head carefully on pillow, we look in each other eyes, his hair spread all over his forehead he's looking absolutely freaking hot, i inhaled deeply.

He plant a kiss on my collarbone first, but later his intention got into my brain, harshly he suck on the same spot where he kissed me before.

"Aahhh..."

I placed my hand on his head and pushed him more into my frame but he held my both arm and tightly gripped into tight hold cause of not able to move my hand, I gasped.

Leave hickey all over of collarbone, he hide his face in the crook of neck and nibbled my skin his hand make a move to my bare thigh i felt goosebumps on my skin, his warm chest covered with sweat stick with mine.

He's wearing a jacket but his zip opened showing his muscular chest, I want to touch it, feel that warmness but his grip got tightened, his well shaped trimmed beard feel rough and itchy to my skin.

My already miserable towel ready to expose my wheatish skin infront of him but I can't able to move a bit his huge well built muscular body pressed against mine keeping my frame under his.

He bit my neck after sucking for a minute I hissed in pain, but his wet tongue licked that spot that smooth some pain, but diverting my mind to this, suddenly I feel long finger caressing my thigh, a current ran through my body, i flinched when his finger slid inside my towel.

My eyes unlock with jerk, I look down he didn't bother to look back at me and suck harder but his magical fingers captured my brain towards their moves, i didn't wear underneath just a towel.

He moved his fingers seductively all over my thigh that now trembling with his affection, he just stopped above my womanhood i released a deep shaking breath he encircled the tip of his rough nails in motion over my sensetive soft flesh.

Still he didn't touch my precious pearl, i almost lost my senses, with effect on me, I'm scared, nervous, excited what not, but mostly scared listening Pragati's lecture about first time doing this makes me scared.

She always taking about all this even I told her to stop but she never shut her mouth she told me it's very painful for the first time but till now I didn't care about all this, now every words of her ringing in my mind.

Two months back when she got to know about marriage she asking me every day why still we didn't done that, i used to hit her for asking this but her teasing smile always embarrassed me.

I inner mind stop working when he caressed my lower stomach seductively while keep sucking in the crook of my neck, i exhaled deeply and managed to lift my lashes.

"Aaahhh..... s-h-o-u-ld... w-e..." I murmured in low voice, he lifted his head to look at me, he breathed.

Our breathing melt with each other his hot breath blow over my face sending goosebumps on my body, I'm waiting for his answer but totally unexpectedly he pulled back and stood straight infront of me.

He harshly ran his fingers inside his hair and wipped of sweat from his forehead, then after while he tilted his head towards my direction, before I utter or understand something.

"You are getting late Avni, go get ready driver will drop you to the college."

He uttered sternly, my lips parted with shock he can't be the same person who was just above me sucking out of my life without breaking for a minute.

"Avni, you are getting late bacche just go and get ready today I have some important work i can't give you a ride."

This time his voice sounded more gentle before the previous one, obviously I don't want to say anything and simply give him a quick nod, he vanished behind the bathroom door, I took a deep breath and finally able to stood from the bed.

My body trembled of the sudden his strong fragrance stick on me, i felt his touch in my whole body, i closed my eyes for a minute and realised that I'm getting late.

"O god, o god how can I forget this.."

I murmured to myself with huff and stood up from my laying position while tightly clutching on fabric near my chest and went to closet, i select white kurta pajama set with red dupatta to cover hickey given by my dear husband.

Maximum I take ten minutes to get ready I didn't bother to do anything more and with hurried i wore a pair of silver juttis, I look at the bathroom door but there is no trance of him coming out of bathroom.

So I picked a piece of paper and pen and ride a small note for him.

Note

' I'm getting late according to you, so now I'm going don't leave without having breakfast, take care of yourself, okay bye byee.'

I stick that note on side of the mirror so that after he came back his attention got directly towards it then i picked my bag before stuffing my phone inside and zipped up.

"Good morning didi." Reema wished me with her polite smile.

"Good morning." I wished and give her soft smile and take hurried steps towards the main door but her voice makes me stop myself for taking another step, i turned back.

"Please have your breakfast."

She requested while holding a tray full of yummy food, i gulped when aroma hit my nostrils but I shook my head and said.

"No I'm getting late, but don't let Sam out before he completes his breakfast, okay bye.." I shouted and bid her bye and turned around.

In hurry and leave the house, i entered inside the lift, i settled inside the car before wishing driver bhaiya and he did as well, he drop me.

I went inside our college campus, there my three monkeys waiting for me, I waved my hand in excitement, they smiled and take steps towards me.

Pragati narrowed her eyes and glared at me i didn't get it what she is looking at, nervously i started fixing my dupatta thinking she might be get to see those hickey no one make her fool her sharp sight captured anything, anywhere.

"Aaj kya hua hai tujhe?, puri sati Savitri ban kar aayi hai pura kurta set aur sath me dupatta bhi, tu thik to hai na?, kahi jiju ne tujhe aise kapde pehne ko kaha hai kya? are sindoor aur mangalsutra ke liye to bolna hi bhul gaye sayad."

("What has happened to you today? You have come dressed like sati savitri, you have come with full kurta set and along with a dupatta as well, are you right? No wait did jiju has told you to wear such clothes, mm he forgotten to tell you about vermillion and nuptial chain.") She taunt me, and face keep making weird expression all the time while saying all this.

"No, he hadn't told me anything relax, I want to wear something traditional today, do you have any problem with this?" I blabbered getting frustrated, Dev and Anish look at each other and then me, i ignored them and started moving inside our class room.

"Hey, hey stop, I'm just kidding why are you getting so serious?" She muttered cutely while walking behind me followed by Dev and Anish.

"Guys you both behaving strange today."

Anish uttered, we three snapped our head towards his direction and stared at him, he get nervous, I got back and sat on my table.

My classes goes boring today, i don't know why that my mind never leaved his thoughts all day went thinking about him Dev, Pragati, Anish no one able to divert my mind finally after bidding them bye, I sat inside the car and driver bhaiya drove back to our flat.

After coming back, i directly entered inside the bathroom, taking nice relaxing shower i come out and wear my oversized tshirt and shorts already he see a lot of me there is no more than this, so I wore my black shorts, i didn't care to wear bra, it's uncomfortable wearing all the time.

I leaned over the bed and pulled comforter to my body and closed my eyes to take a nap, finally after rolling on bed for 20 minutes i slept.

I woke up around 6 o'clock in the evening, i washed my face and went inside his study room, it's huge, aesthetic there are so many books placed on book shelf it's look like a mini library, without blinking i glance all around the room, finally after behaving like a excitement kid, I get settled on the study table and removed book from bag.

I didn't realised for how long I studied, when door opened with tug sound i snapped my head over that direction and came to see Sam standing there while holding the handle, i smiled and stood up from my chair.

"It's too late, let's have dinner after that i have to tell you something really important Avni...."

***

Don't leave without voting...😶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 5.1K 13
(#2 of 'Thakur Brother's' series) "Who bring you here?" He questioned in deep husky voice, I shivered again unknowingly, my tears falling down like...
33.5K 1.9K 34
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••...
596K 24.1K 62
How does it feels to know that your mother left you at the doorstep of some orphanage as soon as you were born? abandoning you? This story is about...
1.5M 63.5K 47
•MADIRA VARMA• An innocent and chirpy girl whose whole world revolves around her small little family. Anyone who sees her would agree without a secon...