Sweet Ghost (JJk.FF)

Oleh SaraagvanSaraagvan

Jk: who are you y/n:my name is Y/n I want you to help me ( with little smile) Jk : what help how did you c... Lebih Banyak

in heaven
what happened to him
she is ghost
private ghost
help me
sweet ghost
can I come with you ?
who is she ?
dont laugh hyung
stay away from her
ghost can't come in temple
moon is beautifull
drink blood
jealousy
it's not night mare
birth day party
come back ...
He lost Her ..
his bunny smile
he is blushing
possessed him ..
vampire
note
date
dare to steal her ..
police station
bueatifull Night
confess
Brock His Trust
miss her ..
regret
promise me ..
unexpected truth
Forgive me ..YN..
I LOVE YOU
Evil spirit
then Kill Him
Revange ..
Last journy
Last mission
Good bey jungkook
story cover ..
Our beautifull memories
Will You Marry Me
little Mafia seol ..
OUR Destiny (bonus part)

separated ..

331 29 7
Oleh SaraagvanSaraagvan

Jungkook : you are lier yn ..you Brock my trust ..( his heart beating fast )

Yn : what are you saying jungkook ...(seriouse face )

Jungkook : ooo WHAT YOU THINK OF YOUR Self YNn..( shout )

Yn : LOW YOUR VOICE Jungkook ( shout back)

Jungkook : ThEN WHY THE HELL YOU LIED to ME ...

Yn : What I LIED ..?

Jungkook : NOW please STOP Yn... Then why you say that me tumse pyar karta hu it's mean ...You are sweet ..huh ...( Hurt tone)
Yn : no jungkook it...(cut her words and wine her eyes ..heart beating fast after hearing her words )

Jungkook : I LOVE YOU ...( He said All of sudden With seriouse face )

Yn just stand there with shock ...

Yn : wha..what are say..saying Jung..jungkook ( biting her lips )

Jungkook : I Realy Love you Ynn ( and now tear left his eyes )

Yn : ARE YOU LOST YOUR MIND ...Huh? ( Shout with anger )

Jungkook : YeS I LOST my mind Yn ....I Fu*king LoVe YOU ..( He say that while crying )

Yn : JuNGKook STOP talking NONSENCE ...( Shout she also started to crying )

Jungkook : My lo..my love is NoNsence to yOU YN...huh? ( Feeling so much pain )

Yn : (gulping her tear and say ) leave that topic... jungkook your wet come and chance your cloth ... * Try to chenge topic *

Jungkook : NOOo I would not change Antil You answer My question ...

yn : jungkook change your cloth ..or you will fell sick .. ...( Worried tone )

Jungkook : NOoooo (shout ) first Answer ...YOU Love me ...right

Yn close her eyes in anger ..again open with anger in her eyes ...

Yn : I DONT LOVE YOU...(shout ) okay now you hear my answer ...now go and change...

Jungkook : DONT Lie ..I know you Love me... ( Tear in his eyes )

Yn : And who say that .... ( Biting her lips )

Jungkook : you confess your felling to me ..last night YN...in your language..

Yn sigh look at jungkook ..tear in her eyes ..

Yn : I Di..did not jungkook ...I don't love you ...( Looking sway )

Jungkook : oo realy ..(scoff)

Jungkook boil in anger and took fast step to her ..AND HoLD HER shoulder ..tightly .. making her shock ..

Jungkook : say that again ..yn ...( Heart beating fast )

Yn : (look away and say ) I Do..don't lov love you ...

Jungkook : Noo first look at my eyes and say...(seriouse face )

Yn gulp her tear and say while trembling lips ... And look at up his eyes

Yn : I Don't lo..love you ...(shutting )

Jungkook chuckle in pain and step back ....

Jungkook : Lier ..(scoff) you are lying Yn..

Yn : (sign ) jungkook please stop this and chang..( her words cut when he shout at her and make her shock )

Jungkook : Get Out ... ( He Shout All of sudden make yn froze )

Yn : wh..what you say ..( his word breck her heart )

Jungkook : I Said GET OUT of From hERE ...(angrily eyes )

Yn : Jun...

Jungkook : YOU ARE SELFFESH GHOST ...YOU PLAY WITH HUMAN FEELInG ...( Shout while poiting at her )

Yn : MIND YOUR LANGUEGE JUNGKoOK ..( shout back )

Jungkook : (SCoFf ) you know what ...GET OUTTT ( yell at her )

Then he angrely when to table and grab flower vose and throw on floor ..with angryness making yn fliech ...

Jungkook : I said get lost ...( He say and run to his room making yn to follow him with worried ..but before she went inside his room he immediately close the door and slid his body on floor and sit lending his head on door and started crying while holding his chest ...

Yn : JUNGKOOK ..OpEN The DOOR ...(begging the door )

Jungkook : LEAVE ME ( sobbe ) ALONE ...and get out ...( Shout )

Yn sigh and also sit in floor out side the door ..and hold knocking the door ..

Yn : jungkook you know that I can come throuth the door with my power right ...( Calm tone she can heart jungkook sobbe and crying sound )

Jungkook : DONT YOU dare ( sobbe )to come inside ..( he say other side the door )

Yn : then come out ..or change your cloth ...please ..( now her tear left her eyes )

Jungkook : JUST GET LOST ...YNnnn ( shout and punch the door )

Yn sigh and say ..

Yn : jungkook ..(soft tone ) you also know what you are doing is wrong ,..this is no..not my jungkook (sobe) he never behaving like this ...(smile in tear ) jungkook ...even if I love you ,we would never be together ..( she put her hend and on door lend her head and start crying ..)

Yn : Jungk..jungkook (sobe) I know you he..hear me ..(bit her lips )

He was inside the room hearing her words while crying ...he know what she saying is right ..but he's heart can't accent the reality .....he creasing his hand on door and crying laudly ..

Jungkook gulp down and say with slow voice ..

Jungkook : I'm feel scared ..Yn I fe..feel scared th..that you'll Leave me.. I want to keep you cl..close to me ....if you want to le..leave then why di..did you come into my lif..life ? If you wanted me not to love you then why did yo..you take ca..care of me so mu..much ..why did you ke..keep me so happy..

Other side yn keep crying hearing his words ..

Jungkook : I kno..know that you are a ghos..ghost ..but after spending time with you ,I did not know when I fe..fell in lov..love with you Yn..why you pu..pushing me away from. You ..I'm your Jun..jungkook YN..(crying ) yo..your jungkook ..there much be so..some way for u..us to be together ...( He say with heavy heart crying hardly )

Yn jungk..jungkook don't cry ..don't love tha..that much ,then only you wi..will get hurt...(sobe)

Jungkook : you are making Hurd for me.. yn ...YOU WOULD NOT understand ..And YOU WILL NEVER...(yell ) LEAVE ME ALONE...

Yn : okay this is what you want right ...okay then I'm leaving you jungkook by...(she say get up )

But hearing this he wine his eyes and fair come in his heart ...just thinking by leaving her ...he immediately get up and open the door with worried face .. and come out and hold her hands

Jungkook : YNnnn Please don't leave me ...( Said while crying badly )

Yn : Jungk..jungkook leave ..me ..(calm tone )

Jungkook : NOoo don't Leave me YN.,,I Love you ...I Realy Love youuuu..

He say and hold her both cheek ..

Jungkook : yn Please I'm Sorry ...please sTay with me ...( He say holding her cheek and try to kiss her forcely and she try to free herself ...

Yn : JUNGKOOK What Are YOU DOING ...Leave ME... ( She say and finely push him hard making him fell on floor ..but he did not care and again try to hold her hands ..while crying ...

Jungkook : YN YN please DONT Do this to me ....I LOVE YOU ...( Beg her and hold her dupata ..while knee down in front of her )

Yn feel pain aching in her heart..looking at his mess state ..he is looking like mad person his whole body in wet ..his two uper shirt botton in open ...his hair is mess ..his eyes red cause of crying ...and also looking weak ...now he don't have any enrgy to fight for his LOVE ..rather than beg her to stay ...

Yn : Jungkook ..we cant be together ...(she also start crying )

Jungkook : I DONT CARE I WANT YOU ...( Shout and beg ) yn Please ...

He say and leave her dupata and join his both hands in front of her ...that made her shock ..

Yn : JuNgkook What are YOU DOIng ...

Jungkook : Jus..just (sobe )Don..don't leave me..(beg her )

Yn : I CANT ... wHY DID NOT YOU INDERSTAND .....( Shout )

Jungkook : THEN WHY YOU COME IN MY LIFE ....IF YOU HAD TO LEAVE ME...( shout back )

Yn : JUNGKOOK ..I already told you that I have to LEAVE after MY work is done ...( Crying )

Jungkook : YNnn ( sobe ) I fell in LOVE with YOU .. I can..can't live without yu..you ....(crying badly )

Yn : Do..don't jungkook Don't fell in Love with me ... I'm ghost Jungkook..

Jungkook : I wanna be your ...

Yn : I have to leave this world ..

Jungkook : I wanna b..be your

Jungkook : No matter how hard you try, I won't let you go anywhere ..

Jungkook : (sobe ) yn Hold my Hand and trust Me.. I will do anything to stay you with me ...( He say forward his hand to her )

Yn sigh and she also knee down on floor in front of him and hold his right cheek and cress ..

Yn :( gulp her tear ) Even if I love you ..we cant be together ..

Jungkook shake ke his head and say ...

Jungkook : Noo yn.. I know there is some way ...we can be together ...

Yn : And what YOU do IF we get separated..?

Jungkook : I won't let You get away From me ..

Yn : ( sign ) jungkook OUR destiny is totally diffrent ...

Jungkook : and I Can do Anything To change our destiny ....to make us together ....

Jungkook : the time spent together ,it doesn't not me..mean to you no..now (sobe )

Yn :it's verry bueatifull moment for me that we spent ...but Jun..jungkook our world is dif..different ..

Yn : Our togetherness is imposible ..( she say while trembling her lips)

Jungkook : Noo ( sobe ) don't say that YNnn it's hurt me ... I love you ... stay With me Forever .( He said and breck down in tear )

Yn : STOP acting like KID jungkook ...stop this and change your cloth ...

Jungkook : NOOooo (shout ) first you say that You also Love Me...(sobe)

Yn Get up from floor with anger and shout ...

Yn : HOW MANY TIME I HAVE To SAY That I DONT LOVE YOU ....( Tear is still in her eyes )

Jungkook also get up and shout back at her red hurt eyes ...

Jungkook : YOU ARE LIER ...

Yn : jungkook change your cloth and sleep you are tired .. your body shivering Jung..jungkook ..( calm tone )

Jungkook : get out ...( Staring at her deeply )

Yn : what? ..jungkook stop this ..(seriouse face )

Jungkook : I SAID GET OUT ..from MY HOUSE ...LEAVE this HOUSE ...( Screaming and shouting at her )

Yn chuckle in pain ..he felt so much pain in heart ...she did not expect him to behave like this to her ...she step back slowly while looking at his angrily face ..

Yn : okay okay . .. I'm going ..but .take care of your self ..

She say Stepping back step and while crying ... She turn head to balcony while walking there .. but she stop when she hear his voice ... But she did not turn her head to him but starding there ..

Jungkook : DONT even Dare TO COMR HERE again ...Leave MY HOUSE ... And DONT saw ME YOUR FACE Again ... (Tear felling down his eyes )

Yn just nod and disappeared from there in thik Air ...and jungkook start crying loudly ...while screaming ....he went to table angry and throw All the thing on floor and ..then he eyes fell on mirror in wall he look at his self greet his teeth and punch that mirror hardly making his finger blood ..but does he care ? No he just Brock completely Brock ..he felt someone just stab his heart with knife .....he grab his hair and scream ...

Jungkook : AHahhaha ...

He went to take drink and open the Cape and start drinking nonstop and while crying ...and sit in floor .. ... And He keep drinking ...antil his eyes fell on his wrist ...chuckle left his lips and take his watch ..who given by Ynn..

Jungkook : I DONT WANT anything from given by YOU...YNnnn

He say throw his watch in wall forcely making watch breck in pieces in floor ... And he again look at drink and start drinking ... He got high fever ..cause of wearing wet cloth ...his eyes become heavy ... His whole body become weak ...

Jungkook : (laugh in pain ) why I even Meet her ...SELFFESH ghost ...( He eyes become heavy and started to close his eyes before saying ...)

Jungkook : I hate You YNnnn ( finaly his close his eyes ..cause of lot of drinking and crying ..and weak body and sleep in floor with dry tear )

..../....///..////

Vote for next part ...

Guys this is my insta account ..

_btss070 ... go and check my reels ...about this story ...❤️😊🙏... I hope you All like it..okay ..take care ...Army...💜💜

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

142K 3K 26
His bites your lip while sucking it harshly. Your throat is getting dry due to screaming. Your eyes are puffy and red. He puts his hand inside your s...
2.1K 274 34
_________β™‘________ "We should let her go , Taehyung... " Dr. Lee said coming out of the ICU. " NO . I'LL NEVER LET HER GO ANYWHERE. " Yelled Jungkoo...
8.7K 293 12
"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE JUNGKOOK!!!" you yelled at him "FINE !" He yelled back at you stomping out of the room and went out of the house *skip time Jung...
1.2K 124 15
"Tell me how you know my name !! Who are you !!" Jungkook yelled chocking my throat. I am gasping for air trying to push him away as I can't tell hi...