Hummingbird | Peter Parker

By MK31307

Rey had the best life in the first five years of her life, but that was until HYDRA killed her mother and kid... More

Radha Irani Stark Rogers AKA Hummingbird
Mood Boards I
Mood Boards II
Prologue
Act I | Raised in Shadows
Act I Cast
Chapter 1 | The First Christmas
Chapter 2 | Forest of Childhood
Chapter 3 | Hijacked by Hydra
Chapter 4 | 2012?
Act II | The Rise of Humminbird and Sparrow
Act II Cast
Chapter 1 | When I became we
Chapter 2 | The Final Goodbye
Chapter 3 | No Retreat, No Surrender!
Chapter 4 | Humminbird and Sparrow AKA A.D.O.R.B.s
Act III | Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Act III Cast
Chapter 1 | Mace Windu
Chapter 2 | Mission 'Keep an eye on Daddy dearest'
Chapter 3 | Hospital Brake Out
Chapter 4 | MacBook store
Chapter 5 | HYDRA's base
Chapter 6 | The Flacon
Chapter 7 | The Winter Soldier
Chapter 8 | Fury and Memory Wiping
Chapter 9 | Confessions
Chapter 10 | Project Insight
Chapter 11 | Secrets Have Secrets
Act IV | Avenger: Hummingbird
Act IV Cast
Chapter 1 | Dropping the bomb
Chapter 2 | Haunting past
A.D.O.R.B.s level
Chapter 3 | Therapy
Chapter 4 | Harry Osborn
Chapter 5 | A little chat over boba
Act V | Avengers: Age of Ultron
Act V Cast
Chapter 1 | Rescue
Chapter 3 | Party
Chapter 4 | Ultron
Chapter 5 | The strongest metal on earth
Chapter 6 | Florida Mission 05
Chapter 7 | The Barton family?
Chapter 8 | The Tractor No One Can Fix
Chapter 9 | Evolve
Chapter 10 | The Cradle Chase
Chapter 11 | Vision
Chapter 12 | What's Laputa doing here?

Chapter 2 | AC/DC vs BTS

11 0 0
By MK31307

◈◉◈

Rey:

Sky:

Jay:

The Quinjet was flying over the Atlantic Ocean and the Avengers all were in it going about their own business. Rey gave little Skyrah one of her shirts to wear over her torn night gown. The young girl was currently sleeping soundly next to Jay. Rey smiled as she saw Jay stoking the hair of the little girl's hair as she slept.

Rey walked over to Clint and looked at his wounds re-opening and glared at him "What happened to try not to die!" she scolded.

"Well, you can thank Flash for this." Clint said weakly. "And I'm not the one you should be checking on." he said. Rey followed Clint's gaze and saw her uncle Bruce listening to something on his Bluetooth headphones. She let out a sigh through her nose and walked over to him.

Seeing Rey walk up to him Bruce took off his headphones and let them hand around his neck. "Hey, Angry Shrek calmed right down. I knew the lullaby would work wonders."

Bruce looking down shaking his head "Just wasn't expecting the Code Green." he said.

"You hadn't been there, there would've been double the casualties." Rey said before cocking her head at Clint "Mr. Who Thinks He's Funny would've been a treasured memory." she jested knowing a little humour would at least ease Bruce a little.

"You know, sometimes exactly what I wanna hear isn't exactly what I wanna hear." Bruce said. Rey smiled.

"How long before you trust me?" Rey asked. Bruce shook his head.

"It's not you I don't trust, kiddo." Bruce said.

"Goldilocks, report on the Hulk?" Rey asked.

"The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims." Thor said proudly clasping his hands Bruce groaned softly as he burried his face in his hands. Rey turned to the Norse god with a reprimanding glare "Uh, but, not the screams of the dead, of course. No no, uh...wounded screams, mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and, and uh... and gout." Thor ranted while Steve and Natasha smiled amusingly at him.

"Okay, just shut up." Rey said.

"Yeah." Thor agreed.

"Hey, Banner. Dr. Cho's on her way in from Seoul, is it okay if she sets up in your lab?" Tony asked from the front of the jet.

"Uh, yeah, she knows her way around." Bruce said.

"Thanks." Tony replied. "Tell her to prep everything, Barton's gonna need the full treatment." he told J.A.R.V.I.S.

"Very good, sir." the UI replied.

"Vis, ask her if she got me BTS's autographs?" Rey asked.

"Yes, Ms. Rey." the UI answered.

"Rey..." Tony groaned.

"What? You like AC/DC, I don't judge your liking so you don't judge mine." Rey said.

"Okay, whatever." Tony said holding his hands up in defence "J.A.R.V.I.S., take the wheel."

"Yes, sir. Approach vector is locked." the UI said.

"It feels good, yeah?" Tony asked Steve and Thor as they all looked at the sceptre "I mean, you've been after this thing since S.H.I.E.L.D. collapsed." Tony said before addressing Thor "Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but..."

"No, but this- this brings it to a close." Thor said.

"As soon as we find out what else this has been used for." Steve said "I don't just mean weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?"

"All three of them got their powers from the sceptre." Rey asked as she walked over to them."Banner and I'll give it the once before it goes back to Asgard. Is that cool with you?" Tony asked Thor who nodded "I mean, just a few days until the farewell party. You're staying right?" Rey frowned she could sense something was off with her papa. He was not his usual sassy and cheerful guy after the mission. Something had happened. He was looking at the sceptre a little too intently.

"Yes, yes, of course. A victory should be honoured with revels." Thor said.

"Yeah. Who doesn't love revels?" Tony said sacastically before looking at the blonde soldier "Captain?"

"Hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and HYDRA. So, yes, revels." Steve agreed.

"Does that mean I get to go shopping?" Rey said. The three men chuckled.

"Yeah sure, Babygirl." Tony said "You can get whatever you want."

"Yay!" Rey cheered going over to Jay and Skyrah. As Rye left the three men to talk Steve sent a glare at Tony.

"What?" he asked innocently.

"You're spoiling her." Steve said.

"That's my job, Cap." Tony said. "Deal with it."

"If I'd have a daughter as kind and beautiful as Little Rey I'd probably give her everything she wanted too." Thor defended Tony. Tony gave Steve a victorious look causing the blonde to roll his eyes

Rey kneeled in front of Skyrah as she cupped the little girl's cheek who smiled at the touch. Rey'd hand travelled over to the little girl's shoulder and gently shook it. "Daddy..." the little girl mumbled. Rey was shocked that she spoke she knew that it was after HYDRA she lost her hearing when an experiment went wrong but she did not expect the little girl to speak.

Rey shook her ever so slightly the little girl yawned as she took her head off Jay's lap and sat up. ❝We are here.❞ Rey signed.

Where?❞ Skyrah signed.

Home.❞ Rey signed.

"Home?" Skyrah asked with her voice and Rey nodded while the Avengers looked at the little girl shocked. Tey were not expecting her to get comfortable to start talking so soon 

Go with him.❞ Rey signed before pointing at Jay. Skyrah looked at Jay before nodding, Jay picked her up and left as Clint was taken out by DR Cho and her fellow workers with Natasha following them.

Maria walked over to the jet "Lab's all set up, boss." she said as she walked him.

"Uh, actually, he's the boss." Tony said pointing at Steve as his chair turned "I just.. pay for everything, and design everything and make everyone look cooler." Rey chuckled shaking her head causing Tony to send her a wink.

"What's the word on Strucker?" Steve asked Hill.

"NATO's got him."

"The two enhanced?" Rey asked walking out with her dad and the agent.

"Wanda and Pietro Maximoff." Hill said handing Steve a tablet.

"It's actually, Wanda and Pietro Maximoffovi." Rey corrected pronouncing it the right way. She received weird looks from Steve and Hill "People feel offended if you don't pronounce their name correctly. I know I do." Rey said.

"They're twins." Hill said "Orphaned at ten when a shell collapsed their apartment building. Sokovia's had a rough history. It's nowhere special but it's on the way to everywhere special."

"Their abilities?" Steve asked as they walked to the elevator. He scrolled through their information from the political protests to their collapsed apartment building.

"He's got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. Her thing is neural electric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation." Hill said. Rey nodded Steve gave them a confused look.

"Speak English." Rey said saying out loud what Steve was thinking.

"He's fast and she's weird." Hill said.

"Well, they're going to show up again." Steve said handing the tablet back to Hill as the elevator dinged opening up.

"Agreed. File says they volunteered for Strucker's experiments. It's nuts." Hill said as Steve and Rey walked into the elevator.

"Right. What kind of monster would let a German scientist experiment on them to protect their country?" Steve said sarcastically with a face void of emotions. Taking ofence to Maria's comment as it was what he had done back in the 40s

"Nat and I've rubbed off on you." Rey whispered nudging her dad with her elbow.

"We're not at war, Captain." Hill said.

"They are." Steve said as the doors closed. As the elevator started to move Rey looked down thoughtfully and Steve noticed it "What is it, Babydoll?"

"You know, I never wanted anyone to go through what I went through and little Skyrah. She..." Rey struggled to find the words "I don't know why but I'm starting to feel protective. Like if someone hurts her I'd kill 'em."

Steve nodded. "That is how your Papa and I feel for you, Babydoll." he said.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Is that a good thing?"

"If you want to keep her safe you should take her to her father." Steve said. Rey looked down sadly before nodding.

"I'll find his address, talk to him myself." Rey said as the elevator door opened. Steve walked out before turning to Rey.

"Coming?"

"No, I'm gonna check on Uncle Clint." Rey said. Rey walked over to them and saw her Papa and Banner talking.

"Unfortunately, he's still Barton." Tony sassed.

"That's terrible." Banner said amusingly.

"He's fine. He's thirsty." Tony said before Banner walked away "Alright. Look alive, J.A.R.V.I.S. It's playtime. We've only got a couple o' days with this joystick so let's make the most of it. Update me on the structural and compositional analysis?"

"The scepter is alien." J.A.R.V.I.S. said.

"Wow, thanks, Vis. We didn't put that together ourselves." Rey said sarcastically as she walked away from Tony's lab to Bruce's lag where Clint was laying on a table while Helen Cho worked on his wound.

"You sure he's going to be okay?" Natasha asked Dr. Cho as Rey walked in "Pretending to need this guy really brings the team together." Natasha teased smirking at Clint as she crossed her arms Clint rolled his eyes and Rey high-fived Natasha.

"There's no possibility of deterioration. The nano-molecular functionality is instantaneous. His cells don't know they're bonding with a simulacrum." Dr. Cho said.

"She's creating tissue." Banner praised as he walked in.

"힐링 세럼 좀 도와주시겠어요? (Could you help me with the healing serum?)" Rey asked.

"물론. (Of course)" Helen said before raising her hand in the air as if remembering something "아, 그리고 제가 드릴 게 있어요. (Oh, and I have something for you)." she said taking out a chart case from her bag and giving it to Rey. Rey took it with a big grin knowing what it was. It was the poster of BTS that she had given to Helen for the autographs of BTS's members.

Rey squealed jumping up and down as she gave Dr. Cho a side hug "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" she squealed.

"If you brought him to my lab, the Regeneration Cradle could do this in twenty minutes." Helen said.

"Oh, he's flat-lining. Call it. Time?" Tony said walking in with a tray of styrofoam cups.

"No, no, no. I'm going to live forever." Clint said with a chuckle "I'm gonna be made of plastic."

"Here's your beverage." Tony said giving Clint his styrofoam cup

"You'll be made of you, Mr. Barton. Your own girlfriend won't be able to tell the difference." Helen said.

"I don't have a girlfriend." Clint said. 

"That I can't fix." Helen teased as he, Rey and Natasha exchanged knowing looks. "This is the next thing, Tony. Your clunky metal suits are going to be left in the dust."

"Not mine. My nano-techs already left Papa's suits in the dirt." Rey bragged.

"Well, that is exactly the plan." Tony admitted "And Helen, I expect to see you at the party on Saturday."

"Unlike you, I don't have a lot of time for parties." she said looking at her tablet before hesitantly looking up and asking "Will... Thor be there?"

"Oh... ho... ho... ho. Someone had a crush." Rey teased poking the Korean doctor's side which tickled her.

"I do not!" Helen snapped blushing moving away from the brunette.

༻༺ ✬ ༻༺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 5.8K 31
After Peter had been bitten by a spider and the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter became Spider-man. Living with his Aunt May, going to high school as a...
1.7K 46 17
"๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐, "๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž" ๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ...
87.3K 1.3K 15
Subject E305 is not a normal girl. At the age of two her mother left her on the streets of New York City with nothing but a box. She waited for her m...
1.4K 79 10
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...