You'll Always Have My Shoulde...

By Zephyr_Nightshade

Luca is a five year old who had never known what love is and was abused his whole life. Luca was kidnapped w... More

Love exists doesn't it?
The Assasin is scared of a kid
Breaking Point
Panicking like father and son
New beginnings
Scared
The Mirror
Music to my ears
Awkward and More Awkward
The Hoodie
The Nightmare
Bastardo
The Past is Past
Nightmares
The Glass Cabin
Sorry Again
You Left
Wounds
Hurt?
Pretty Eyes
Bang
Rolling you eyes
Chapter 23: Bathtub
Chapter 24: Helpless

Extra Cute When You Blush

596 23 3
By Zephyr_Nightshade

⚔️ ♔ $ ♫ A L E S S I O P O V ♫ $ ♔ ⚔️

"How's Luca mentally? Oh yeah, he's a totally normal, happy, smiley kid who totally doesn't have a traumatic past where every person he's met has tried to beat the shit out of him."

Andres being Andres would have rolled his eyes and would have been glaring at me.

Silence.

"He's flinching at every single thing. Not that I blame him, but he's so scared. I left the room with him alone because he was having panic attacks whenever I get too close, and when I say close, I mean like—"

"Shoot, I gotta go. Some idiot did some idiotic thing. I'll call you when I call you. Bye."

That doesn't make any sense. I should probably go and check on Luca, though. I opened the door, and Luca was sitting on my bed, which I guess is more like his bed. He was looking at the floor as usual. Took every being of my body not to just punch that big-ass white wall.

"Luca, you know you don't have to look at the floor, and you can look at me." He reluctantly looked up, and it was kinda obvious that he was forcing himself to do that. Great, now he'll be more uncomfortable around you. Good job, Alessio.

"Besides, the floor's not really interesting. I think my face looks better than the floor. No offense to the floor." No clue where the fuck that came from; it's pure rambling. Luca looked less tense? I don't know.

"So..." Okay, what the fuck am I supposed to do?

Come on, brain. 

Think of something. 

Anything! 

TV? Nahh.

Wait a minute, he probably has questions, but he can't speak. Or can he? Do I ask him? Would that be... Rude? Wait, since when do I care if I'm rude? So, what should I ask him? Wait if I ask him how will he answer?  What's the point of asking when you are not gonna answer??

What's the point of living if you're gonna die anyway?

Oh, screw it. Being nervous doesn't suit my vibe.

"Uh, can you speak?" He seemed shocked by that. I mean, his eyes widened a bit, still bloodshot red. He looked like he was struggling with deciding, and he looked scared to respond. Oh shoot, I should reassure him.

"You don't have to answer." Okay, now what? I sighed and grabbed my guitar, which was on the couch, and started playing a random piece.

I stopped midway, and Luca looked a bit sad that I stopped. I may or may not have liked that.

Do you get nightmares often?" He tilted his head and frowned a bit.

"Nightmares are like dreams, only they aren't good dreams, like the one you had before." Whatever progress we made was forgotten, and he went back to being scared of me, staring at the floor.

"Don't worry, okay? You're not in trouble. It's completely fine to not know something or have a nightmare. There are many things that I don't know about, and even I get nightmares, alright?"

He seemed confused at this and stared at me like I had five heads. I chuckled a bit, and damn, he's cute. Of course, he's cute; he looks like me. Duh.

"Do you have any questions because I really don't mind answering them?"

He pointed to me a bit shyly, and of course, he was a bit scared. Duh

"Okay, you have a question about me? So you wanna know more about me, right? " He nodded. I wish I knew me.

"So... can you tell me what that question is so I know what to answer?" Then I realized he doesn't speak or doesn't want to. Wait, now wtf do I do??

"Okay, so a question about me. Do you want to know my name?" He nodded. I'm a million percent sure I introduced myself, but I think he was too scared to remember anything.

"Well, I'm Alessio, and I'm your dad. The reason you never knew me was because your mom..." Kidnapped you. "...took you away from me." He nodded. He also yawned. He must be tired. Huh, I'm tired of life

"Are you sleepy? " He shook his head

"Do you want to go outside? " He nodded

"Alright, let's go," the doc aka Matt said to make sure to give him some fresh air because he must have been in that lovely basement. Okay, no thinking about that right now. 

It's a bit chilly outside, so Luca needs a hoodie or a sweater. So, still have to buy some clothes for him. Meh, I'll just let Andres or Matt do that; my fashion sense is mainly black, white, and a little bit of red and blue. I just took out my black hoodie, the smallest size I could find.

"So we still have to go shopping. My brother would probably do that, but for now, you're going to wear... my clothes."

✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

⚔️ ♔ $ ♫ THIRD PERSON ♫ $ ♔ ⚔️

* cause Luca needs to be included too!! Kids' opinions matter, guys.**

Italics means Alessio's POV

(Blah blah) are the writer wanting to roast the character

✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Luca never ever had new clothes, and Alessio's clothes looked, well... very new, emphasis on the very.

"Do you know how to wear this?" he said in a soft tone, but mentally, he was scolding himself for being an awkward idiot. 

Luca shook his head. He hated not knowing things. The previous people—they can't even be called people—used to hit him if he never understood anything. So, he thought Alessio would do the same. But after Alessio's little 'speech,' he felt better, but Luca knew people could change their mind."

That's fine. I'm going to put this on you," Alessio said, gesturing to the hoodie. He took a few steps closer and reassured Luca that he wouldn't hurt him. Now they were an inch apart. Luca was sitting on the bed, looking at Alessio like he was a serial killer (technically, he is one).

Alessio sighed. "Luca, if I was going to hurt you, I would have done it a long time ago." Alessio knew that logic was bullshit, but Luca didn't need to know that. 

He took the hoodie and put it gently (shockingly) around Luca's neck. Luca was scared, and he was trying not to let tears fall. However, life is a bitch to Luca (and everyone on this planet); a tear fell, and then another one, and another one.

Alessio, for the first time in his life, knelt (no, he was not proposing to Luca) down, and much to Luca's annoyance, Alessio was still taller than him. Alessio's thumb wiped the tear away from his cheek (which didn't scare Luca to death, which was surprising for both Luca and Alessio).

"I promise I'll never hurt you; I have better things to do." Oh, shit, that slipped out.

Luca looked surprised, but Alessio saw the corner of his lips have a ghost of a smile.

"You have a nice smile." Oh, shit, that slipped out. 

What the heck is wrong with me?? Luca's face felt hot, and his cheek, which was a bit red due to the cuts on it, was extremely red now.

"You look extra cute when you blush," he blurted out. WHY IS MY BRAIN AND MOUTH NOT WORKING TOGETHER!!! (Maybe it is because Alessio doesn't have a brain.)Luca blushed even more this time, and his fear of Alessio was slowly, very slowly, extremely slowly starting to fade.

⚔️ ♔ $ ♫ THE END FOR NOW ♫ $ ♔ ⚔️

✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Hey beaches

I have not been uploading because of the stupid education system my board exams are finishing in March 

Do you guys like 3rd person more or Alessio's POV????

I'm gonna go to sleep rn

ᶠYͧoͨᵏu Idiot (i love this)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
212K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
467K 12.8K 41
FBI profiler turned firefighter, Anastasia Valdez, moves to Los Angeles for a fresh start after the loss of her fiancé. A career switch plus moving...
17.7K 1.4K 24
❝there isn't anything i wouldn't do for you❞ [oneus online friends!au] #1 in xion 10.07.21 #1 in tomoon 19.12.21, 16.01.22, 03.03.22 #1 in dongmyeong...