Ex-husband wants to remarry a...

By ttiasbl

Title : Ex-husband wants to remarry again part 2 Author : 糖糕很甜 Category : BL Doujin Chapters : 296 chapters (... More

Part 1 of this story! ✨🪄
Chapter 200 Are you really willing to leave?
Chapter 201 In addition to injury, there is deeper injury
Chapter 202 I got rid of him
Chapter 203 Then you can live with me
Chapter 204 He also fell into trouble
Chapter 205 Xia Kangan's life experience
Chapter 206 Let Xia Kangan be your son
Chapter 207 Yun Ziqiu, give Kang An back to me
Chapter 208 Maybe I can consider returning the child to you
Chapter 209: Have you thought it through clearly?
Chapter 210 Don't cry
Chapter 211 If you find it ugly, don't look at it
Chapter 212 Aren't all men like this?
Chapter 213 Giving birth to a sister
Chapter 214 Both his wife and children despise him
Chapter 215 Just because I am your man
Chapter 216 Call me husband and I will give you the clothes
Chapter 217 Mr. Yun, Mr. Xia is missing
Chapter 218 You forced me to do this
Chapter 219 When you beg me
Chapter 220 I love him
Chapter 221 Only love one person in your life
Chapter 222 Yun Ziqiu, I will never believe you again
Chapter 223 Xia Yuandan, don't do this to me
Chapter 224 I beg you, don't leave
Chapter 225 Are you worried about him?
Chapter 227 Yun Ziqiu's eye turned red. "XiaYuanDan can't it be different?"
Chapter 228 You still don't want me?
Chapter 229 How can this person be so unlucky?
Chapter 230 My wife doesn't want me anymore
notice
Chapter 231 I care about Xia Yuan Dan more than anyone else
Chapter 232 Why don't you let him go?
Chapter 233: Xia YuanDan, you're not leaving, are you?
Chapter 234 I'll get the injection and I'll give birth to your baby
Chapter 235 Finally got my wife

Chapter 226 If Xia Yuandan doesn't want him, he will go crazy

82 3 0
By ttiasbl

Gu Xiangjin didn't give Mrs. Yun any face at all, and immediately retorted: "Then please take care of Mrs. Yun Ziqiu and don't let him come out and embarrass himself."

Mrs. Yun was furious and said sternly: "Why are you talking? Is this how you, a junior, talk to your elders?"

"Old madam, I don't have time to quarrel with you. Since you are here, Yun Ziqiu will be left to you. It just so happens that Xia Yuandan and I don't want to care about him."

Gu Xiangjin was worried that there was no reason to take Xia Yuandan away. Xia Yuandan could leave the hospital with peace of mind when the Yun family came.

"You want to run away, it's not that easy. You must have united to try to kill Ziqiu. If Ziqiu has any shortcomings, I will never let you go."

Although Mrs. Yun was angry that Yun Ziqiu left the Yun family for Xia Yuandan, this was her grandson after all.

When she learned that her grandson was in trouble, she rushed over immediately.

She never thought that Yun Ziqiu was injured because of Xia Yuandan, the bad guy who would only kill Yun Ziqiu.

"Don't even think about walking out of the hospital today, Gu family boy. Seeing that Mr. Gu and I have some friendship, I advise you not to get involved in our Yun family's affairs."

Mrs. Yun's attitude was very clear. Xia Yuandan must pay the price today.

If he didn't show some cruelty, Xia Yuandan would still pester Yun Ziqiu endlessly.

Seeing that Mrs. Yun was trying to embarrass Xia Yuandan, Gu Xiangjin immediately said, "This is not okay. Xia Yuandan is mine. Of course I have to protect him."

Mrs. Yun looked unhappy: "Since Xia Yuandan is yours, don't let him seduce Ziqiu all the time. Ziqiu and Simeng are engaged, and Simeng is still your sister. As a brother, how can you Do you condone Xia Yuandan to do such a shameless thing?"

"Old madam, I don't like hearing what you are saying." Gu Xiangjin said with a long face: "Speaking of seduction, it was Yun Zi Qiutian who shamelessly seduced my New Year's Day. My New Year's Day ignored him and he still pestered me like a dog. Him. Didn't you see that he has been chased from Kyoto to Wencheng! When it comes to discipline, I have to take him away, Madam, and discipline him well, and don't let him out again to make him look embarrassed."

"You..." Mrs. Yun was furious. Just as she was about to scold her, the door behind her opened from the inside.

Xia Yuandan stood at the door and looked at Old Man Yun coldly: "Let me make it clear for once. It was not me who seduced Yun Ziqiu, but him who kept pestering me."

Mrs. Yun couldn't listen to his words at all: "You are just a broom star. Ziqiu's injuries are all because of you. If Ziqiu has any shortcomings, I will let you be buried with him."

Xia Yuandan pursed her lips and said nothing. Yun Ziqiu was indeed injured because of him.

Seeing that Xia Yuandan didn't speak, Mrs. Yun knew that he was acquiescing.

Remembering that Yun Ziqiu broke off the Gu family's marriage because of Xia Yuandan, and would rather leave the Yun family to be with him, and even risked her life for Xia Yuandan, Mrs. Yun felt that Xia Yuandan was a disaster.

She raised her crutch and struck it at Xia Yuandan, wanting to vent her anger.

No one expected that Mrs. Yun would do it as soon as she said it, and when she reacted, her cane would hit Xia Yuandan's head.

"New Year--"

Gu Xiangjin exclaimed and was about to rush over to save Xia Yuandan when a figure rushed over and blocked Xia Yuandan.

The crutch hit Yun Ziqiu's head hard, making a muffled sound.

Xia Yuandan felt his body sink, and Yun Ziqiu fell on his shoulders.

"Yun Ziqiu——"

“Zi Qiu——”

The sound of exclamation sounded at the same time.

Xia Yuandan held Yun Ziqiu's body and was about to ask about the situation when Mrs. Yun roared angrily: "Xia Yuandan, get out of here! Don't touch Ziqiu! If it weren't for you..."

Yun Ziqiu's weak voice interrupted her roar: "Grandma, this...it's not New Year's Day's fault."

"Yes...yes I am willing..."

His voice was breathless and sounded particularly weak.

Before he finished speaking, he had already fainted.

"Zi Qiu!" Mrs. Yun was extremely anxious and ordered someone to find a doctor.

The medical staff rushed over to send Yun Ziqiu to the hospital, but found that he was holding Xia Yuandan's hand tightly, and they could not separate the two no matter how hard they pulled.

Looking at the hand with distinct joints on his wrist, Xia Yuandan could only feel that hand holding his heart.

His heart ached.

The suffocating pain made him want to get out of his current predicament.

What should Yun Ziqiu do now?

Unable to perform treatment, the doctor could only ask Xia Yuandan to follow him to the treatment room.

While treating Yun Ziqiu, he never let go of Xia Yuandan's wrist.

Fortunately, Mrs. Yun's crutch did not hit any vital parts. Yun Ziqiu was just unconscious and his life was not in danger.

Yun Ziqiu was sent back to the ward. This time Mrs. Yun did not dare to embarrass Xia Yuandan again, but she looked at him with hatred in her eyes.

Xia Yuandan ignored her and stayed by the bedside after returning to the ward.

Mrs. Yun ordered the bodyguards to keep an eye on Xia Yuandan. Gu Xiangjin couldn't stand it and sneered: "Old Mrs., stop working in vain. A word from Xia Yuandan will make Yun Ziqiu die for him. You and I To be on guard against Xia Yuandan, why not go find out who wants to kill your grandson."

Mrs. Yun frowned: "What do you mean by this?"

"Xia Yuandan is just a common man, who can have trouble with him? Today's matter is clearly aimed at your grandson."

When the car accident happened, Gu Xiangjin was at the scene and he saw it clearly. That car was headed for Xia Yuandan. In order to prevent Mrs. Yun from staying here and continue to embarrass Xia Yuandan, he told nonsense and pointed the finger at Yun Ziqiu.

Mrs. Yun was really fooled, and she immediately sent someone to investigate the car accident.

After sending Mrs. Yun away, Gu Xiangjin walked into the ward.

After the treatment, Yun Ziqiu's hand was separated from Xia Yuandan's wrist.

But Gu Xiangjin knew that Xia Yuandan's heart was firmly in his hands.

"Xia New Year's Day, the Yun family has arrived, do you still plan to stay here?"

Xia Yuandan moved his lips and found that he was speechless.

He didn't know what to do to calm himself down?

After a long time, he squeezed out a sentence from his throat: "I...I'll wait for him to wake up."

Once he wakes up and makes sure he's okay, I'll leave.

Gu Xiangjin stared into his gloomy eyes, and tightened his fingers on his side.

For a moment, he really wanted to take Xia Yuandan away forcefully. Take him to a place no one knows about and lock him up, and then this person will be his alone.

But what is the difference between doing this and Yun Ziqiu before?

Gu Xiangjin clenched his fists, took a deep breath, and suppressed the dark thoughts in his heart.

"On New Year's Day, I will stay in Wencheng for a few days. If you need anything, call me."

Xia Yuandan's eyes suddenly turned red, and he choked with sobs: "Young Master Gu, you don't have to do it for me..."

Gu Xiangjin waved his hand to interrupt him: "Don't send me a good person card, and don't say thank you to me. Can't we be friends if we can't be a couple? If we are friends, don't beep. I'm leaving. If you need anything, call me."

Before Xia Yuandan could respond, Gu Xiangjin turned around and walked out of the ward.

He walked quickly without stopping at all.

He was afraid that if he stayed any longer, he would not be able to leave calmly.

After walking out of the hospital, Gu Xiangjin raised his head and looked at the sky in the distance.

Gu Xiangjin, you are so stupid!

Why did you give up like this?

But what if you don’t give up? Xia Yuandan doesn't like him!

There is only love and cough in this world and cannot be forced.

When Yun Ziqiu opened his eyes, what he saw was the top of Xia Yuandan's black hair.

He stared at the familiar figure for a long time, making sure that he was not mistaken before he dared to reach out his hand and gently touch Xia Yuandan's hair.

It was really a light touch, and the touch that came to the fingertips was so slight and careful.

Yun Ziqiu twirled his fingers, recalling the brief touch.

Just touching Xia Yuandan's hair made him feel extremely satisfied.

Fortunately, this person is still with him now.

Yun Ziqiu slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep again.

He was so injured that he didn't wake up until the next morning.

The doctor came over to check the wound and said it was not life-threatening, but he needed to take good care of himself.

After sending the doctor away, Xia Yuandan met Yun Ziqiu's burning eyes as soon as he stepped into the ward.

He was uncomfortable with being face to face like this, and he still couldn't face this man calmly.

Xia Yuandan looked away and said calmly: "You're awake!"

Yun Ziqiu looked at him foolishly: "New Year's Day, have you forgiven me?"

"Did you find the person driving the car?"

Xia Yuandan's words made Yun Ziqiu's already pale face even more ugly. His eyes were extremely hurt: "Yuandan, you...why do you think so? In your heart, am I this kind of scheming villain? ?”

Xia Yuandan was very honest: "Yes, you often lie to me. Therefore, I can't believe everything you do now."

Yun Ziqiu looked at him blankly, probably not expecting him to be so direct.

He glanced over and said angrily: "Then why don't you leave? Just leave! You don't have to take care of me, a liar."

"I can't bear it in my conscience. I'll leave after you recover."

Xia Yuandan poured a glass of water and handed it over: "Drink some water!"

Yun Ziqiu knocked over the water glass with his good hand, his red eyes full of anger: "Go away! Since you don't believe me, you don't have to come here to care about me."

Xia Yuandan turned and walked out of the ward.

When Yun Ziqiu saw that he was really gone, she immediately regretted it. He rushed over, trying to hold back Xia Yuandan.

But he had difficulty moving, so he threw himself to the bedside and failed to steady his body, causing him to fall from his bed.

Hearing the noise, Xia Yuandan turned around and looked over.

Yun Ziqiu crawled to his side and held his pants tightly: "New Year's Day, don't leave! Don't leave! I was just talking nonsense, I didn't mean to drive you away. Please, don't leave!"

The man at his feet was in an extremely embarrassed state, with no trace of his usual arrogance, like a beggar kneeling for alms.

Xia Yuandan's heart ached and she couldn't tell what it felt like.

"You...can you calm down!"

Xia Yuandan was a little helpless: "I'm going to find a cleaner to clean up the broken glass."

"You really don't want to leave?" Yun Ziqiu was afraid.

He was really scared!

He didn't dare to think about what would happen to him if Xia Yuandan left?

The only reason he had was to keep him alive. If Xia Yuandan didn't want him, he would go crazy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 69.5K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3M 115K 32
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.4M 35.4K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
291K 33.6K 84
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...