Ex-husband wants to remarry a...

By ttiasbl

Title : Ex-husband wants to remarry again part 2 Author : 糖糕很甜 Category : BL Doujin Chapters : 296 chapters (... More

Part 1 of this story! ✨🪄
Chapter 200 Are you really willing to leave?
Chapter 201 In addition to injury, there is deeper injury
Chapter 202 I got rid of him
Chapter 203 Then you can live with me
Chapter 204 He also fell into trouble
Chapter 205 Xia Kangan's life experience
Chapter 206 Let Xia Kangan be your son
Chapter 207 Yun Ziqiu, give Kang An back to me
Chapter 208 Maybe I can consider returning the child to you
Chapter 209: Have you thought it through clearly?
Chapter 210 Don't cry
Chapter 211 If you find it ugly, don't look at it
Chapter 212 Aren't all men like this?
Chapter 213 Giving birth to a sister
Chapter 214 Both his wife and children despise him
Chapter 215 Just because I am your man
Chapter 216 Call me husband and I will give you the clothes
Chapter 217 Mr. Yun, Mr. Xia is missing
Chapter 218 You forced me to do this
Chapter 219 When you beg me
Chapter 220 I love him
Chapter 221 Only love one person in your life
Chapter 222 Yun Ziqiu, I will never believe you again
Chapter 223 Xia Yuandan, don't do this to me
Chapter 224 I beg you, don't leave
Chapter 226 If Xia Yuandan doesn't want him, he will go crazy
Chapter 227 Yun Ziqiu's eye turned red. "XiaYuanDan can't it be different?"
Chapter 228 You still don't want me?
Chapter 229 How can this person be so unlucky?
Chapter 230 My wife doesn't want me anymore
notice
Chapter 231 I care about Xia Yuan Dan more than anyone else
Chapter 232 Why don't you let him go?
Chapter 233: Xia YuanDan, you're not leaving, are you?
Chapter 234 I'll get the injection and I'll give birth to your baby
Chapter 235 Finally got my wife

Chapter 225 Are you worried about him?

71 3 0
By ttiasbl

Yun Ziqiu knelt on the ground, hugging Xia Yuandan's legs tightly, choking and begging: "New Year's Day, I beg you, don't leave!"

He humbles himself to the dust and only hopes to keep the one he loves.

The sudden scene shocked Xia Yuandan.

The man in front of him was simply too strange. In his impression, Yun Ziqiu had always been arrogant and he would not bow to anyone.

Now she was kneeling at his feet, saying pleading words, even more humble than he had been before.

"You don't have to do this, it's useless."

Xia Yuandan was indifferent.

In his eyes, everything Yun Ziqiu did was just a bait to deceive him again.

No matter how delicious and tempting the bait was, he didn't dare to take the bait.

Feelings can be fatal, and now he just wants to live well.

After experiencing so much, Xia Yuandan suddenly realized that nothing is more important than cherishing yourself.

If you don’t cherish your own life, who can cherish it for you?

Seeing that Yun Ziqiu was still kneeling, Xia Yuandan took his arm and said, "Get up! Kneeling here is not good."

"New Year's Day, please go back with me."

Yun Ziqiu's eyes were red and watery: "For Kang An's sake, give me one last chance."

"You think about Kang'an now? What about before?"

Xia Yuandan laughed: "If you had thought about Kang'an in the past, we would not have reached this point. Who is to blame? You are such a big person, you should know that you must bear the corresponding consequences for your mistakes. I once suffered The humiliation and pain always remind me that I cannot forgive you. My self-esteem does not allow me to do so."

"Get up! Go back and take good care of Kang An."

Xia Yuandan pushed him away hard, and Yun Ziqiu was pushed to the ground.

The person in his arms had left, and he knelt on the ground alone, finally curling up slowly.

It feels like a piece of my heart has been dug out by someone, it hurts so much...

Who's to blame?

He remembered Xia Yuandan's question.

It's all his fault!

If he had been nicer to Xia Yuandan, they wouldn't be like this.

Xia Yuandan almost rushed downstairs and stood at the entrance of the unit, breathing heavily...

Facing Yun Ziqiu, he felt that the air had become thinner and even breathing became difficult.

The residual pain in his heart reminded him that he was not as cool and calm as he looked at all.

If you have liked someone for so many years, you will never forget it.

Even if he can't forget it now, he believes that one day this feeling will fade away, and Yun Ziqiu will gradually get out of his mind, his life... and become insignificant.

Xia Yuandan clenched her fists, raised her head and walked towards the gate of the community.

Gu Xiangjin was waiting for him across the road, and Xia Yuandan walked quickly towards the direction where the car was parked.

He wanted to leave here before Yun Ziqiu could react.

No matter where you go, as long as there is no Yun Ziqiu there.

He wants to live a new life, forget all the unpleasantness in the past, and start over...

The green light is on and Xia Yuandan is ready to cross the road.

A car that was waiting at the red light suddenly rushed over and hit Xia Yuandan——

"New Year--"

Gu Xiangjin, who was sitting in the car, saw this scene and exclaimed. He opened the door and wanted to rush out, but a figure rushed over first and pushed Xia Yuandan away.

Xia Yuandan was pushed to the ground. The moment he fell, he saw Yun Ziqiu being hit by a car and flying out.

"Yun Ziqiu——"

Xia Yuandan rushed over and said in silence: "Yun Ziqiu, you..."

Yun Ziqiu fell not far from him, covered in blood.

The blood stung Xia Yuandan's eyes, and he seemed to be defeated instantly.

Gu Xiangjin rushed over and took out his mobile phone to dial the police and emergency numbers.

The police and ambulance came quickly, and Yun Ziqiu was carried on a stretcher.

Xia Yuandan's face turned pale, and he froze in place as if he was helpless.

The nurse asked: "Sir, do you know the injured person?"

Xia Yuandan suddenly came back to his senses: "I know him."

Nurse: "Please go to the hospital with me to go through the hospitalization procedures."

Xia Yuandan immediately left with the nurse.

"New Year's Day!" Gu Xiangjin called him: "I'll send someone to the hospital, and you go to the police station to take notes."

Xia Yuandan shook his head: "I want to go to the hospital."

After all, Yun Ziqiu was injured because of him, and he couldn't just sit idly by.

Gu Xiangjin moved his lips, trying to remind Xia Yuandan not to be obsessed with Yun Ziqiu anymore. But thinking about it carefully, he didn't have the position to say such things, so he simply let Xia Yuandan follow.

The car involved in the accident fled the scene, and the police took photos and collected evidence before leaving.

Gu Xiangjin rushed to the hospital and saw Xia Yuandan sitting alone at the door of the operating room.

The waiting area was empty, and Xia Yuandan's thin figure showed deep worry.

Even though his expression was calm, Gu Xiangjin could still tell from the emotion between his brows that he cared about Yun Ziqiu.

"New Year's Day, how is Yun Ziqiu?"

Gu Xiangjin sat down next to Xia Yuandan, "What did the doctor say?"

"Still undergoing surgery, I don't know when it will come out."

Xia Yuandan's fingers were intertwined, as if his thoughts were extremely tangled: "Do you think anything will happen to him?"

Gu Xiangjin felt bitter: "Are you worried about him?"

"I'm worried about him. If his life is in danger, I can't legitimately hate him in my life."

Xia Yuandan lowered his head and smiled sadly: "Why did he save me? Why did he make me feel guilty? Why did he make me owe him this favor? I don't want to get involved with him anymore, but now... .what can I do?"

Xia Yuandan's body huddled together, feeling that his internal organs were twisted together and painful.

Why did fate push this man to him again every time he firmly wanted to leave Yun Ziqiu?

Could it be that he would never be able to escape the vicious circle of Yun Ziqiu?

What did he do wrong? Why can't we choose our own life?

Gu Xiangjin could feel his helplessness and despair, patted him on the shoulder and said, "Let's go! While Yun Ziqiu is still undergoing surgery, go to a place where no one knows and start a new life. "

Xia Yuandan shook his head and said in a hard voice: "I can't do it now."

His conscience prevented him from leaving.

Xia Yuandan had never felt that his conscience was so abominable at this moment.

It was like two vines clinging tightly to his feet, making it impossible for him to walk or escape.

"Don't pay any attention to your conscience! It's Yun Ziqiu who wants to rush out and have anything to do with you."

Gu Xiangjin took Xia Yuandan's arm: "Leave now!"

Xia Yuandan's eyes were red: "When he comes out of the operating room, what if..."

"Xia Yuandan, how long are you going to lie to yourself? After all, you still like him."

Gu Xiangjin growled irritably: "Look at how you look now. Worry is written all over your face. You said you're not really worried about him?"

Xia Yuandan was shocked. His eyes widened and he was at a loss. He had no idea how to return to Gu Xiangjin's question.

Does he care about Yun Ziqiu?

"If you really can't forget him, give him a chance and move on."

Gu Xiangjin turned around and suppressed the sourness in his heart: "Why are you deceiving yourself like this?"

"I...I can't forgive him, and I can't just walk away now."

Xia Yuandan was very confused. He really doesn't know what to do?

Gu Xiangjin saw that he was indeed pitiful and sighed heavily, not knowing what to say to him.

Having been with Xia Yuandan for so long, Gu Xiangjin still understands him.

Xia Yuandan is soft-hearted. If others treat him well, he can't wait to return the favor.

Only then could he be easily deceived by Yun Ziqiu.

well!

This fool!

Gu Xiangjin sighed: "You wait here, I'll buy some food."

Xia Yuandan raised his head and said, "Young Master Gu, thank you! I always trouble you!"

"Don't thank me! Who made me unlucky enough to meet you."

Gu Xiangjin turned around and suppressed the sadness in his eyes.

He didn't want Xia Yuandan's thanks, but all Xia Yuandan could give was thanks.

An hour later, the operating room door opened from the inside.

Xia Yuandan raised his head suddenly and rushed to the doctor: "Doctor, how is he?"

The doctor took off his mask: "The arm was broken and three ribs were broken. Fortunately, the speed was not fast, otherwise the situation would be worse than it is now."

Xia Yuandan hurriedly asked: "Is it life-threatening?"

"Observe for one night. If the patient's condition is stable tomorrow, there will be no life-threatening condition. But we still need to take good care of ourselves. After all, the injury is quite serious."

Not long after the doctor left, Yun Ziqiu was pushed out.

He was lying in the hospital bed with a bandage on his arm. It could be seen from the white gauze exposed by his collar that his ribs were seriously injured.

Xia Yuandan felt very uncomfortable.

He couldn't describe his feelings at this moment, and he didn't have time to think about it.

Yun Ziqiu is still awake and cannot leave people around.

Xia Yuandan could only accompany him in the ward. Gu Xiangjin came back from buying food and urged him to eat first.

He didn't have the appetite to eat, so he just took a few bites of rice and sat in a chair in a daze.

Gu Xiangjin felt very uncomfortable seeing him like this.

He stared at Yun Ziqiu, who was still unconscious in the hospital, and his teeth itched with hatred.

This man was cruel to Xia Yuandan, and even more cruel to himself.

When I don't love her, I wish I could torture Xia Yuandan to death.

When you love, you want to torture yourself to death.

madman!

They are all crazy!

Really unable to stand the depressing atmosphere in the ward, Gu Xiangjin stood in the corridor to blow the air.

Xia Yuandan stayed in the ward, looking nowhere, and finally fell on Yun Ziqiu.

He has been with Yun Ziqiu for a long time, and when he was his lover, he knew how cool and calm this man was.

But now he is in a miserable state.

Do people lose themselves once they are exposed to feelings?

The Yun Ziqiu he used to be and now are different from before.

It would be a lie to say that he is not moved. People's reactions in critical moments are the most real. Yun Ziqiu's ability to push him away proves that he is indeed in his heart.

But being moved cannot offset the humiliation and hatred.

What happened has been deeply imprinted in my mind.

Xia Yuandan sighed, not knowing how to deal with this relationship.

Before he could figure it out, there was an argument outside the door.

"What happened to my grandson? Boy from the Gu family, you are going to join forces with Xia Yuandan to kill Ziqiu!"

The visitor was Mrs. Yun, and just by the sound of her voice, Xia Yuandan knew that she was here to cause trouble.

No matter how Yun Ziqiu tried to make up for it, his family Xia Yuandan couldn't accept it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557 8 1
NOT MY STORY MOVE TO MY OTHER ACCOUNT @XENXUAN
7.8K 107 11
Nick and charlie storys I have adhd and it prevents me to type slowly so i type very fast and have grammar and spelling mistakes so I'm sorry if the...
3M 195K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
240K 12.4K 98
Author : Du Lai Status: Complete Status in COO: 92 Chapters+6 Extras Jiang Yu was a small mermaid who couldn't sing. He had always felt inferior beca...