Brown cameraman inane arc

By Purple_pattern

Brown cameraman was left to die by everyone,he was rescued by the skibidi toilets and made into their super s... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chaper 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Bonus chapter
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Thank you all

101 4 0
By Purple_pattern

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you all so much for 1k reads

I never thought I would make it this far honestly. And don't worry, this little note doesn't count as one of the chapters I owe you.
I feel like my heart is about to burst out of my chest because of how happy know I am saying a lot of thank you but I can't help it.

Just one more thank you. For being supportive of my story for so long I wish you all the best morning/afternoon/night. Goodbye all you lovely people. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
224K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
73.3K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
166K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...