Your lady without mask (Chat...

Bởi kreativnaa2

when she moves to Paris, she falls into a tornado of emotions, romance, adventure, and secrets. "how could I... Xem Thêm

SECOND CHAPTER-Already akumatized?
THIRD CHAPTER-Rich kids in ordinary school?
FOURTH CHAPTER-Le Grand Paris Party!
FIFTH CHAPTER-His dearest girl fans
SIXTH CHAPTER-Letters of the past
SEVENTH CHAPTER-Pancake of manipulation
EIGHTH CHAPTER-Trocadero and huge baby
NINTH CHAPTER-Sweet date and ice cream man
TENTH CHAPTER-Chat Noirette
ELEVENTH CHAPTER-Sweet smelly camambert
TWELVTH CHAPTER-Agreste's and Graham de Vanily's
THIRTEENTH CHAPTER-Broken heart and ego
FOURTEENTH CHAPTER-Passions and lust

FIRST CHAPTER-Welcome to the Paris!

259 14 23
Bởi kreativnaa2

                                           -In Paris, our lives are one masked ball.-

                                                                                  ***

May 18th.

The day my life turned 365 degrees.

And don't blame me.

Blame them.

Or him.

                                                                                       ***

Okay, so here it is. I arrived in Paris. I am now in the city where I will live. I moved here. Yes, you heard it right.

I moved to the city of love.

But I left my love behind.

I know Matias will never forgive me for moving. And I will never forgive him for not being able to understand. And for not even trying to understand.

My dad got a life opportunity for a job here. That means a life opportunity for our family. I'm only sixteen, so it's logical that I'll have to move with my parents and sister if they want to.
I loved living in Saarbrücken, of course. 

But I always dreamed of France. Especially Paris. 

And now, if I have the chance to live there, of course I'll take it.

No matter how much I loved Mathias. Even though I still love him. But the emotions are starting to fade, and I don't cry every day anymore.

I'm feeling better now. And Paris will make me even better and happier. I really hope so.

"Nell, look out the window..."

The voice of my sister brought me back to reality.

When I looked out the window, I couldn't believe my eyes at what I was seeing.

In front of me stood the Eiffel Tower, illuminated by soft lights and surrounded by tourists. My hand flew to my mouth in shock and awe.

It's even more impressive and bigger in person.

Oh my goodness, is my dream finally coming true?

The avenues we drove through were filled with people enjoying leisurely walks. In their own French way. The elegant cafes, located on almost every corner, exuded the aroma of fresh coffee.

And I immediately knew that this city would provide me with incredible experiences and adventures that I could only dream of before.

When I took a closer look at my surroundings, I noticed posters for Ladybug and Chat Noir.

I had even forgotten about this fact about Paris.

This city is known for being protected by two superheroes: Ladybug and Chat Noir.

They are real superheroes, just like the ones from movies and comics. I still can't believe this fact because it goes against all laws of physics and humanity.

Their mission is to protect the citizens of Paris from a Hawk Moth who, as I understand it, "akumatizes" people to harm Ladybug and Chat Noir. He wants something from them, but I couldn't quite figure out what exactly.

My seven-year-old sister, Dorothea, is obsessed with them. 

I mean, really obsessed. She has all their toys, and she's watched their interviews a hundred times. Her dream is to one day inherit Ladybug's powers.

I'm just curious how ordinary people can have the magic that Ladybug and Chat Noir possess. And how can that Hawk Moth turn people into villains. Hopefully someone here will explain it to me.

By the way, there are superheroes not only in Paris but also in New York and Shanghai. I'm not as familiar with them though.

Dad turned the car into Grenelle, the neighborhood we live in. It has a view of the Eiffel Tower and is close to the school I'll be starting tomorrow. Thanks to the internet, my parents managed to arrange almost everything before we arrived here.

My heart started racing as the car slowed down on the sidewalk. Then it abruptly stopped. I rushed out of the car and saw a huge white residential building in front of me.

"Do you like the building?" my mom's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yes, I'm thrilled. The building is beautiful. I bet my room is even more lovely."

Mom laughed and hugged me. We became really close after my breakup with Matias. She was there for me the most, along with Liam. My best friend

"I can't wait to ride my new scooter on this path," Dorothea excitedly hopped around as we entered the building.

In front of us was a spacious lobby, and there was a doorman sitting behind the desk. When he saw us, he looked up from his newspaper and stood up.

"You must be the new family moving in. I'm Antun. The building's doorman," he kindly said.

My dad stepped forward and shook hands with Antun.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Elec, and this is my wife Marina and our daughters: Nell and Dorothea."

"Pleasure to meet all of you. Welcome to Paris and our humble but dear building. Your apartment is 81B. Follow me."

I explored every detail, soaking it all into my thoughts to get a better picture of my new home.
We found ourselves in a somewhat dark hallway with a distinct smell and many doors. Finally, we stopped by one.

The doorman started to put the key in the lock.

"Can I do it?" I asked, and he nodded, handing me the key.

With trembling hands, I inserted the key and turned it to the right. The door finally opened.

My sister rushed into the apartment immediately. She started laughing, turning towards us. Then Mom and Dad entered. I was the only one left standing, breathlessly observing everything.

The space was airy and bright, with cream-colored walls. The first thing that caught my eye in the living room was a comfortable couch that I immediately wanted to sit on. The windows provided a clear view of Paris and its beauty.

But what interested me even more was my room. I climbed down the mini stairs and stepped into it.

here is a large wardrobe that takes up half of the room, a bed that looks like it's fit for princesses, and a desk with a huge mirror above it. There were empty shelves next to it, and across from it, a mini terrace from which the Eiffel Tower could be clearly seen.

I immediately went out onto it, and my heart danced with joy.

I like this. I like Paris. I like my new home.

This move is worth losing friends and love. It definitely is.

Then I yawned. I was quite tired. I didn't sleep last night because of excitement, and I drove for five hours. I need to rest my eyes a bit.

I went back into the room and threw myself onto the bed. I curled up in the position I usually fall asleep in when someone entered the room. Dorothea with her silly scooter that she can't stop riding since she got it.

"Mom says to take your suitcase and unpack your things."

"I'll do that as soon as I get a little rest. I'm tired..."

"No, you promised me we would play with Ladybug and Chat Noir dolls when we arrived. Mom said she'll take us for a walk."

"I know, but I have to sleep. I'm exhausted, Dorothea."

"You promised me!"

"Well, I guess I'm breaking that promise. Now go outside so I can sleep."

"You're a terrible sister. No wonder Mathias left you!"

Her words hurt me. A lot. I got up, picked her up, and pushed her outside. I threw her scooter and the wheel got stuck. She picked it up and started crying.

"Look what you've done!"

"I'm really sorry. I apologize," I said, lowering my head and looking at the scooter. I tried to figure out if it could be fixed. As much as that thing annoyed me, I knew she loved it.

"I can't believe you broke it," she said through tears.

"It was an accident."

"It's always an accident with you. Just once, take responsibility and stop being a coward," she ran out of the room crying.

I shook my head. It's just a regular scooter. She'll get over it. She's always whining about little things anyway. Then I looked at the white walls. It would be nice to put up posters on them and paint them in a pastel color. Maybe pink or purple.

Well, this would be the first chapter for my story. I hope you like it and enjoy this kind of fiction <3

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

740K 2.7K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
283K 9.9K 40
A shy and quiet girl, Akira needs a mask to hide from strangers in the crowd. But she just can't hide from the mysterious mask maker of the Hysy ArtM...
49.4K 1.1K 8
Luka from Miraculous Ladybug. I did this as a story instead of a one shot so I could say this is the second Luka story ever made from Miraculous Lady...
113K 3.6K 30
She's born to be my lover. On the outside Adrien was a gentle, loving guy. Kind to his peers and patience to his fans, a perfect man to any girl but...