REVENGE || [ᴏᴜʀ ʙʟᴇssɪɴɢ sᴇǫᴜ...

By Shenabtsyt7

Daniko life take a turn for the worst when he lost his dad at only 5 years old. His dad was his role model an... More

Characters and A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
FLASHBACK
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 29

873 32 9
By Shenabtsyt7

Omniscient

Three days later

*****************************

@8:30 pm………

“So as y'all know someone attacked my son, the thing is I don't play about my family so one of you or all you niggas are at fault,” Tyres said to his guards. He was currently at the guard house with all the guards trying to figure out who attacked Tyquan.

“But we didn't let in anyone we didn't know about, sir,” a guard said.

“Well someone did come in, it wasn't anyone over here because I questioned everyone that lives here and everyone had an alibi and they all checked out,” he said.

“We are going to watch these tapes from that day until we figure out who you let in,” he said and started the gate cam. He sped it up a little and sat down.

The screen was showing 5:30 pm when a female walked up to one of the securities and hugged him. They did a quick peck before she started saying something to him, Tyrese turned it up so they could hear. 

“You mind if I use the bathroom real quick. I know I'm not allowed on the compound but I really need to do a number 2, omg that so embarrassing saying it out loud” she said chuckling.

“Just be quick ok,” he said to her and she nodded before kissing him. He showed her the way and she went.

“Who's that?,” Tyrese asked them.

“That's my girlfriend sir, I'm sorry for letting her in but she needed to use the bathroom” one of the guards said.

“Don't do that shit again,”Tyrese said harshly and he nodded quickly in fear. 

Tyrese was very overprotective of the family plus he owned the community so he had to make sure the people who lived in it were also safe, so he didn't like strangers coming over if someone living in the community didn't bring them over.

They continued watching the gate cam but no one else was coming so Tyrese decided to change it to the guard room outside the cam. They were watching and saw the girl walking in, to their surprise she soon walked out in a sweat suit. She looked around before putting on a mask over her head.

“It's that fucking bitch,” Tyrese shouted getting up. 

They continued to watch her and saw her breaking into the kids house. He pulled out his gun and turned to the security. He gasped in fear and held up his hands in defense.

“I swear boss I didn't know she was going to do that please believe me,” he said and tears started to run from his eyes.

“You let that girl in here and she hurt my son,” Tyrese said in anger.

“Sir I swear if I knew that was her intention I wouldn't be with her or let her in, I vowed to always keep your family safe,” the guard pleaded.

Tyrese held the gun at him for a while before lowering it down.

“Call up that bitch right now,” he said.

“I have been calling her since the day she left but she didn't pick and still hasn't but I'm going to try again boss,” he said. He quickly took out his phone and called her but no answer, he called her a couple more times and still no answer.

“What's her name?,” Tyrese asked.

“Aniyah Smith,” he responded.

“Where can I find her?,” Tyres asked. He quickly told him the address. After Tyrese got the address, he hit the guard with a gun in his head and fell unconscious.

“If any of you do that shit again, imma kill your ass,” he said as they shifted when he pointed the gun at them.

“Make sure he isn't dead,” he said, referring to the unconscious guard whose head was now bleeding. He walked out the room and went outside, he put his gun back into his waist and walked over to his house. 

He mumbled curse words as he walked into the house, he heard talking in the living room and went in there. He saw that the kids came over, he saw Daniko and they made eye contact. There was something off about Daniko but he didn't know what it was. He tried to do a background check on him but there was nothing. He still didn't trust him , he got this guy feeling that something was off and he always trusted his gut. He plans to keep a close eye on him. Daniko was going to be the father to his grandkids but he had to keep his family safe. 

“Where are you coming from baby, why do you look angry,” Jason asked getting up. Tyrese did not answer, he just shook his head.

Everything ok dad?,” Tyquan asked also.

“I just found out who attacked you,” Tyrese said.

“Oh,” Tyquan said casually and everyone looked at him except Daniko because they already knew.

Daniko didn't want Tyrese to find out yet because then he would go on a search and then probably discover Aniyah's body. Daniko did no form of cleaning the crime scene that night he didn't have time, but he made sure nothing would keas back to him though. The gun he uses couldn't be traced back to him plus if he was caught he knew how to figure his way out.

“Why did you say “oh” like that?,” Tyrese asked suspiciously.

“Because I know it's Daniko's ex-girlfriend,” he said.

“Hol up, she is the guard girlfriend tho,”Tyrese said. He was currently both mad and confused. He was confused about the girl being the guards girlfriend and also Daniko ex and was mad they didn't tell him.

“Wait, she is with the guard? It all makes sense now, she got with the guard so she could come over to attack me,” Tyquan said.

“Wait till I drop my babies, imma find her ass and give her a beating,” he said.

“You knew who attacked you and didn't tell me,” Tyrese shouted out in anger and Tyquan stopped talking.

“I forgot,” he said, getting angry too.

“How could you forget something so serious,” Tyrese said, pissed. Everyone was just looking between the two.

“Stop both of you, no one is getting an ass beat and Tyquan, you knew your dad was worried how could you not tell him,” Jason said.

“How so you siding with him,” Tyquan.

“I'm not siding with anyone,” Jason shouted getting pissed too, he threw his hands up in defense and walked off going to sit back down.

“Y'all solve that shit yourself then,” he mumbled.

“Ma I'm sorry,” Tyquan said.

“Ok,” Jason replied.

“Ma,” Tyquan whined, sliding over to sit beside his mom.

“And you every time something happens to my son shit always has to do something with you,” Tyrese said to Daniko.

“They fuck you just say,” Daniko said getting up.

“What is with you too?,” Tyquan said, getting up.

“I don't trust his ass, every time some shit happens to you, he has some connections to it,” Tyrese said.

“That's not true dad,” Tyquan said.

“Ion needs this shit from you. I know you never like me and ion like your ass either,” Daniko said.

“That right nigga ion like your bitch ass, I only tried because you gon be my grandbabies dad,” Tyrese said.

“You know what fuck this shit,” Daniko said chuckling and walked out he living room.

“Daniko, Daniko stop,” Tyquan called out but he soon heard the front door slam close. He really wishes he didn't have a fractured ankle right now. He took out his phone and tried calling Daniko but there wasn't any answer. They soon heard a car driving past the house and Tyquan could tell it was Daniko’s.

“Tyrese, why did you do that,” Jason asked.

“His ass can leave for all I care,” Tyres said.

“Really dad?" Tyquan asked, pissed but Tyrese did not answer, he just walked off going upstairs. Tyquan lightly chuckled before taking up his stuff.

“Can someone take me home?,” he asked.

“Baby just wait,” Jason said.

“No mom, I wanna go home,” he said.

“I'll bring you home,” Jameson said. Him and Jeremiah helped Tyquan into the wheelchair. They tell everyone goodbye then leave.

*****************************

Everyone was back home now and Tyquan was in his room trying to call Daniko, the phone picked up on the third ring.

“Pa, where are you,” he asked, sniffling.

“Baby I'm sorry for leaving but your dad really pissed me off,” Daniko said.

“I want to see you,” Tyquan says.

“I don't think I'm coming back over there tonight bae or else imma get physical with your dad,” Daniko said.

“But I want you here,” Tyquan said.

“I'll come get you in the morning ok,” Daniko said, but there was silence on Tyquan end.

“I promised baby, I'll get you tomorrow,” he said.

“Ok,” Tyquan said.

“I love you and the babies,” Daniko said.

“We love you too,” Tyquan replies.

“Can you stay on the phone until I fall asleep,” Tyquan asked.

“Of course baby,” Daniko said. They talked for the rest of the night until Tyquan fell asleep.

*****************************
Daniko P.O.V

I was sleeping when I heard ringing, it was my phone I think. I got and looked at it to see a couple missed calls from Tyquan.

“Is he ok,” I thought, worriedly.

I tried to call him back but he declined the call. I looked at the time to see that it was 12 in the afternoon, shit I overslept. I forget that I promised him I would come for him.

I saw him sending some messages and I went in his contact.

From: My Forever❤️😍

~Why aren't you answering?

~When are you coming to get me?!

~ DANIKO ANSWER THE PHONE

~DANIKO KING

Shit, I was tired as fuck I didn't even hear the phone ringing. I got up to go in the bathroom to get ready and tired calling him again, this time it was facetime. I put the phone up on the sink and it was ringing, the phone soon answered but it was pointing to the ceiling. I know he was mad.

“Bae I'm sorry, I didn't hear the phone ringing,” I said and no one responded.  Soon I saw the phone slowly come down and revealed his face. The eyes that I was getting could kill.

“Baby Imma take a shower now and come get you ok,” I said, stripping out of my clothes and he slowly nodded. He was looking at me but not making eye contact with me. I followed his eyes to see that he was looking at Daniko Sr because this bitch was too big to be a Jr.

“You little pervert,” I said, tilting up the phone so he could see it.

“Pa why you did that,” he said whining then soon burst out laughing. 

“You get to see it when I come get you, might get to feel it too,” I said winking at him and he started to blush, still got it.

“Just hurry I wanna see you,” he said and I nodded.

“Imma go in the shower now, I'll be out soon,” I said and he nodded.

*****************************

40 minutes later………

I just finished getting dressed and was about to walk out the house, I checked to make sure I had everything I needed and went out. Tyquan got off the call earlier to get ready. I'm planning to get him some food on the way over. I got in the car and started it. I soon pulled out the driveway and drove off. I was planning to stop by Demetrius and get some food because Tyquan said he wanted some wings and a milkshake.

I was driving for about 15 minutes before I reached Demetrius restaurant. I pulled into the parking lot and got out, closing the car. I saw a couple niggas nodded at me and I nodded back. It was some of the niggas that normally chill at Demetrius shop. I walked up to the door and pulled it before going inside.

“What up king,” Demetirus said, greeting me and walking up to dap me up.

“What's up Metri,” I said, dapping him up back.

“What do you want today,”he asked.

“Come to get some food for my babies,'' I replied and he nodded.

“Wings and milkshake,” he asked.

“How do you know that?” I asked , chuckling.

“That's all that boy eats,” he said and I laughed.

“I gotchu man, just take a seat,” he said and I nodded while sitting down.

I saw him go into the kitchen area, I sent Tyquan a text letting him know I was picking him some food. He sent a thumb up and a heart, this boy.

A couple minutes later I saw Demetrius coming out of the kitchen with a bag and a cup holder with two milkshakes and an orange juice. 

I got up and took out my wallet and he walked up to me, he placed the stuff on the table and shook his head.

“It's all good bro , it's on me “he said.

“You sure? “ I asked.

Yh man just hurry get this food to my luh bro and nephews” he said.

Preciate it bro”I said and and him up.I took up the stuff then walked out the restaurant. I walked over to the car and unlocked it. I pulled the passenger side and put the stuff inside. I went around to my side and got in. I started the car then pulled out of the parking lot. I was about 20 minutes from Tyquan house. I still was kinda heated from shit his dad say last night. I swear i had to taker that nigga down and I cant believe Aniyah really pulled that slick stunt. The bitch had some sense.

I was now pulling up at Tyquan’s house and I drove up to the gate, it soon opened and I drove in. As I reached the parents house,  I could see his dad and uncle's outside. His mom was also there with his little brother.

 I saw his dad mean mugging my car while his mom was waving at me, I gave her a wave with a small smile and continued driving towards Tyquan’s house. I ain't have time for that bitch ass nigga. All though they were all dressed up,except his mom, so I assumed they were going somewhere. This could be the day, I shoot them and a quick message to be ready for anything although they were very much ready. After the shit he did last night, I am out for his blood more than ever.

I parked in front of Tyquan house and took out my phone to call him, but first I texted Jeremiah telling him to bring him out for me.

“Yes pa,” Tyquan answered.

“I'm outside bae, Jeremiah will bring you down,” I said.

“Ight, I'm coming,” he said and the call ended.

I soon saw Jeremiah pushing him out the house and I got out of the car. I saw his face light up as he saw me. He stretched  out his arms and I walked up to him, hugging him.

“I missed you,” he said, pecking my cheeks.

“I missed you too bae,” I saw pecking his lips.

“What's up nigga,” Jeremiah said dapping me up.

“You straight?,” I asked and he nodded.

“Ight let's get you in the car,” I said, pushing the wheelchair around the passenger side. 

I pulled the door and lifted him, putting him inside. I close it before opening the back door and putting the wheelchair in.

I went back around my side and got in. I went in to see him already digging in the bag of food.

“You're so greedy,” I said, chuckling.

I saw him out back down the bag of food and his eyes started to get teary. I soon saw him burst into tears.

“Baby what's wrong?,” I asked worriedly and holding him.

“You said I'm greedy,” he cried. Shit, way to go. Daniko, you know the hormones are kicking right now.

“I didn't mean that baby, I was joking,” I said, wrapping my arms around him and kissing his forehead.

“I'm not greedy,” he asked with a pout, this nigga his really a cutie.

“No baby you're not, remember you're feeding two other humans,” I said, kissing his lips and he gave me a smile. He went back to grabbing the bag and digging through it, I just chuckled at his action. This boy is really my whole heart.

I started the car and drove down a little from his house before turning around and going back up.

“Can you please stop by my parents house?” He asked, how could I say no to my baby. I nodded and drove up to the house.

I pulled up beside his dad and he rolled down the window.

“Hey babe,” his mom said, coming over to him.

“Hii ma,” he replied.

“Hey ty ty,” Jaylen said.

“Hey baby,” he rolled, kissing his cheeks.

“Hi Niko,” he said, waving at me.

“Hey kiddo.,” I replied with a small smile.

“What's up kid,” his dad said and flicking his forehead 

“Hey dad,” he replied, rubbing his forehead while chuckling.

“Where are you off to?" he asked his dad. This is the kind of information I'm looking for.

“We are going over to the company to check some things out,” he said and Tyquan nodded. “Which company?” I thought.

“Ok guys imma go over Daniko for a while and let y'all know when I'm coming back,” he said.

“Ight be safe,” his dad said.

“Bye bye baby, love you,” his mom said. He told her he loves her and his brother and kisses both of them.

I gave them a small wave while his dad was mugging me. Tyquan soon rolled his window back up.

“Don't pay my dad any mind,” he said to me.

”I'm cool,” I replied.

“Which company was he talking about tho?,” I asked curiously.

“It's a car company that he and my uncles own, they have a lot but that's the main one.

“Oh fr, I never knew that, so where is that at,” I asked.

“It's on Onyx street,” he replied.

“Oh yes, I passed that company a couple times, I ain't know they owned it,” I said. I always say that building, it's called Gibson's Cars Auto but I never traced it back to them.

Now I have to find a way to give the others this info.

I saw an abandoned building and immediately got an idea. 

“Bae I gotta pee real quick,” I said pulling over.

“Ok,” he said and continued eating. I got out of the car and went around the side of the building, there wasn't anyone around.

I dialed Dontay number and the phone soon picked up.

“What's up king,” he answered.

“Yo I think we can get that plan in motion now” I said.

“We are all ready, just need the info,” he said.

“Ight him and the next two niggas are going to their company on Onyx street, the name his Gibson Cars Auto. The nigga is gonna be a driving a 2021 Range Rover Velar and the license plate number is TG5027,” I told him.

“Got it king,” he said.

“Y'all gone follow them there but I think y'all should wait till he's coming back before y'all attack because it will be darker and harder for people to see what is going on. Y'all gon bring them to the basement of the trap house and you better not lose them or imma kill all you niggas, so don't fuck it up,” I said.

“Ight king, you know we ain't gon messed this up,” he said.

“You better not,” I said. I realize I was out too long and I don't want Tyquan to start getting suspicious.

“I gotta go now,” I said and hung up.

I pretended as if I was fixing myself and walked over to the car.

“What took so long,” he asked, drinking his milkshake.

“I was holding that pee for a min,” I said and saw him chuckling. 

I got in and pulled off continuing our journey. We had some small conversation on the way until we finally reached home.

I pulled into my driveway and here I saw a second car. 

“Who car is that?,” he asked. The last person I wanted to see right now.

….Uncle Johnathan.

“That's my uncle's car, he didn't tell me he was coming over,” I said. 

“Oh I can finally meet one of your family members apart from your crazy mom.

“He is not really my blood relative, he is my dad's best friend. He took care of me when my dad died, he's Jeremiah dad,” I explained.

“Oh but still I want to meet him,” he said.

“Ok baby, let's go,” I said.

“Imma take you inside fiesta then come back for the food and wheelchair,” I said. 

I got out and went around to his side and opened the door, I lifted him and walked up to the house.

“My strong bae,” he said, pecking my cheeks and I chuckled.

 As I reached the door,he opened it and pushed it open. I walked in the house and saw Uncle Johnathan sitting on the couch, watching TV and eating a slice of pizza. I know this nigga didn't raid my food.

“Oh look who arrived," he said excitedly and paused the show. I place Tyquan on the other couch to sit.

“Oh nice to me you kid,” he said, coming over to Tyquan and shaking his hand.

“And my nephew that forgot he has an uncle,” he said, patting my back but it felt a little strong. Yup he was mad.

“Nice to meet you sir,” Tyquan said, giving him a big smile.

“And how could I forget my little nephews,how they are doing” he said referring to Tyquan's stomach.

“They are doing great,” Tyquan said, rubbing his bump.

“I see you hurt your leg, you have to be careful,” uncle Johnathan said.

“It was an accident but it's getting better now,” Tyquan replied and he nodded his head.

“Really nice to meet you Tyquan,” he said.

“Nice to meet you too sir,” Tyquan said.

“Call me Johnathan,” he said.

“Nice to meet you Johnathan,” he said.

“Would you mind if I borrowed my nephew for a min,” he asked mad Tyquan shook his head.

“It's fine, y'all can catch up,” he said.

“We can talk here,” I said. I know he was going to try and convince me not to go through with my plans but he's already late.

“”Daniko,” he said sternly, and I started to stare him down cause I ain't his kid.

“Daniko go,” Tyquan said.

I smacked my lips and walked out the living room and I could hear him follow behind me. I walked into the kitchen and he came in after.

“You must have lost your damn mind boy, don't be having no damn attitude with me and he said smacking me in the head.

“Why you gotta hit me so hard,” I said, rubbing my head.

“I hope you are still not planning to do that shit you were talking about,” he says and I didn't answer.

“Don't tell me you're still doing it,” He said.

"Both gang did their fair of shit but our gang start it when they went over to their block for what, just to make some homophobic jokes. Your dad didn't do nothing more than added to the fuel. He was my brother and best friend Daniko and I misses him every day buts that how gang work. Blood for fucking blood," he said and I didn't say anything.

“Come on man, you really are going to kill your partner dad, how are you going to affect him and the baby? You ever think about that,” he whisper yell. I never actually think about that but what's done is done. Tyquan and the babies will be ok, I'll make sure of it.

“It's already going through,” I said, not making eye contact with him.

“Well stop it,” he said.

“It's too late,” I said even though I knew it really wasn't.

“You really a bitchass nigga he said,” slamming his hand in the kitchen counter and walking out the kitchen. I soon heard talking and then and then the front door closed.

I walked out the living room and walked into the living room to see Tyquan with a worried look on his face.

“What happened,” he asked worriedly.

“Everything is fine, we just got into a little argument,” I said.

“That didn't seem like a little argument,” he said.

“Don't worry about it baby,” I said, wrapping my arms around him and kissing his forehead. 

*****************************

7:30pm…….

Tyquan was currently wrapped in my arms. He was lying on his side while I was trusting in him from the back. We were talking which then led to me being inside him.

“Nghh pa you so big,” he groaned, gripping my hand, I know bae.

I started to thrust harder when I felt his clench around me, he was close. You could hear the  noise of the wetness coming from him. I soon began to feel my orgasm so speed up. I soon felt myself cumming inside him,ain't the first time.

He started to squirt hard which pushed me out, I began to rub his clit as he squirt more.

“Omg,that was great,” he said, trying to catch his breath.

“Inside you feel better every time,” I said and he smacked my chest while blushing which made me laugh.

I got a wet clothes that were on the table and cleaned us both. He then cuddled into my arms and I pulled the cover over us.

“I can't wait for our babies to come,” I said, rubbing his bump.

“We need to start backing our bags and stuff because we only have 2 months and 2 weeks to go,” He said. Omg they are that close, I thought. I knew they were coming soon but it didn't look that soon.

“I really hope I'm a good dad,” I said.

“I know your going to be a good dad,” he said, pecking my lips.

“My dad also told me that,” he said and I looked at him confused.

“Told you what?,” I asked.

“He said you'll be a good dad because he saw himself in you,” he said.

“You lying,” I said, that nigga hate my guts.

“I know you think my dad hates you but he doesn't. He is really overprotective of us and stuff. Last night after y'all got into it, he came to visit me in the morning and talk to me. He was just mad that we knew who did it and didn't tell him. My dad loves our babies and he even tells me he's starting to love you like his own son,” he explained. Naw that niggas lying, he doesn't mean that.

“I’m finding it hard to believe he really said that,” I thought, I have even heard back from the guys yet. What's going on???

“The reason he was really mad though was because something similar happened to my mom when he was attacked while pregnant with me and Tyra. My dad got into it with some guys when he was in the gang because they were being homophobic after they found out about him being gay. Mom went to defend him and he was pushed which caused him to fall and almost lost us. Ever since dad and the hand was constantly at war and it almost a cause my dad and uncle Kenney lives,” he said.

“I knew your dad was a gang member but I didn't know he was that deep into it,” I said lying.

“What was the other gang, because your dad was telling me this sorry before but he was being straight,” I asked.

“I think it was ummm… Crimson. I swear I saw you with a chain  like that before,” he said, shit!!?

“Oh yeah me and Jameson saw it in a store one day and we got a matching one,” I said.

“Oh it's pretty cool,” he said. 

“My dad is really a nice person, he just wants to keep us safe,” he said, rubbing my chest.

 Now that I know all this shit it's kinda throwing me off from my plan. Maybe it's not too late to stop it. Now I get all the stuff that Uncle Johnathan told me. My dad messes with Tyrese's people which causes Jason to almost lose his baby which is now his  baby, Tyres almost dying and Kenny. But I lost my dad, why am I wrong.

“You ok baby,” Tyquan asked worriedly.

“Yes, just thinking,” I said and he started to massage my forehead. Maybe I should just call off the plan, I'm not feeling it anymore.

“Gimme a min baby, I gotta use the bathroom,” I said and he nodded. As I got up and was about to take up my phone I heard his rings. I just knew instantly that it went through but please let it be something else.

I turned to see him taking up the phone and his mom's name on the Caller ID.

“Hey mama,” he answered. I heard his mom's voice on the other side, she was talking really loud but I couldn't make out what she was saying.

“What do you mean by that, what happened to dad?,” he screamed out in horror. Fuck!!!!!!

I know I haven't updated in a min. I'm so sorry guys, life is really taking a toll on me right now😭😭

____________________________________________________________________

So that's all for the this chapter, guys let me know your thoughts and opinions.💜😊 Please vote and leave those comments👍😊. Sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors. Thanks for reading, bye precious 👋💜

~shena💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

876K 41.6K 45
Seventeen years old James is used to having foster kids around the house. Some stay for weeks, others for months, and even the most problematic of th...
13.6K 596 33
"Goodbye, Sam Thomas Foster," "Goodbye, Michael October Valley," ------ When Michael came out, life as he knew it ended. Everything fell apart and h...
593K 27.9K 56
-COMPLETED- As if being the Sheriff's son wasn't stressful enough, he had to go fall, and get knocked up by Lakewood notorious bad boy who used to be...
53.7K 3.1K 24
Profligacy ~Reckless extravagance or wastefulness in the use of resources. ~Licentious or dissolute behaviour. Growing up as the heir to one of th...