Baby Mama

By harlayor1

A teenage mother loses contact with her baby's father and had to go through an heartbreaking experience on he... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI

XVII

1 0 0
By harlayor1

Osas had her mouth wide open as she stared at the Erabors. Her chest fell and raise in panic
Why now of all days to show up unannounced, it had to be today when she was teaching an uncultured girl never to disrespect her again

She managed to move closer to them and she can see the terror in their eyes like she was a crazy person on the loose, she still smells like fish and her hands were a bit bloody

"Mrs Erabor"  Osas stuttered

"Hi Osas "

"Hi! I wasn't expecting you"

"Yeah! I waited for you to call but you never did"

Osas didn't know what to say
This is a very awkward moment for her

"Do you mind somewhere where we could talk"

"Yes! Yeah! Just gimme a minute"
She hurried inside and change from her dirty and wet clothes to a black dress

She washed her hands quickly and hurried into the car

Raphael didn't get why his mom was doing this and it like an endless circus with this Osas girl,
Is like she had put a spell on his mom

They got into the car she made osas sit with her in the back while Raphael sat in the front seat.
When the car moved Osas sighed heavily

"Are you okay???" Helen asked

Osas pressed her lips together and shook her head

"What was all that back there?"

She gushed shamefully
"Am really sorry you had to see that, I promise am not usually like that"

"It seem like that's the only thing you do lately you bounce on people and pound on them like animals" Raphael said

"Raphael!"

"What?! It's barely been 24hrs since we watched the video of her beating up a guy and now this...., Who exactly are you?"

"You don't have to answer that" Helen waves her son aside

"Actually I think I do, all these doesn't really speak well of me and seeing that I showed up out of nowhere to introduce myself as your grandchild's mother, this is not really a good first impression "

"True! But am sure there must be a reason for your outburst "

"Mom can you stop trying to patronize a very violent and problematic person"

"Don't worry am not going to try and justify what happened. I'm really sorry you had to see me at my very least but don't worry your granddaughter is nothing like me"

"Oh really!"

"Hmm!Hmm!!"

"So what is she like"

"Ivie is the sweetest, kindest,smartest most loving and caring human being that I know, she has a big heart, always ready to learn, so humble and she is very calm and reserved and oh her brain is wired like an engine room. She's so intelligent and very respectful even at her age she's so well behaved and am not trying to sweet talk you into believing that my daughter is a good person. It just amuses me that I have such an incredible baby. She's unbelievably perfect, she's my miracle child.., absolutely amazing "

"And I can't wait to meet her, do you think you can arrange for us to meet"

"Huh! I guess so but I don't want to put her in an awkward situation, I want to know that you have fully accepted her before I start to unveil this side of her family that she knows nothing about, I don't want her to be heartbroken and confused"

"That's why I need your permission to carry out a DNA test, I know you are certain that she's Raphael but we need to prove beyond reasonable doubt that's she is his biological child. I hope you get what I mean"

She nodded
"What's the process like, will she get hurt?"

"No! God No! It's a simple procedure infact we don't even need much, Uhhm a few hair strand or cheek swap"

"Okay but I don't know how you are going to get it and I can't tell my mom to start doing that, she won't like it"

"Okay I could send someone over to your house and say it's a random procedure for a vaccine or something "

"You'll send someone to Warri "

"Yeah! I could arrange something "

"Hmm! I will figure something out I'm planning to return back to Warri soon "

"Oh okay! When do you intend to come back"

"I don't think I'll come back. Lagos has not been very good to me and I just want to go back home and be with my family "

"Okay! But we have to stay in contact. So I can be able to reach you "

"Yeah okay"

The driver pulled over at a restaurant and they hopped down

"Oh that reminds me, Ivie is actually coming to Lagos "

"Oh really!

"She has this competition so she is coming to represent her school., so why not just wait till then"

"Ohhh that's even better when will she be here"

"In two weeks "

"So will you at least wait till then coz we need your approval to carry out the test "

"We'll see..."

"Pls go into the restaurant I'll join you shortly "

While Osas made her way into the restaurant, Helen moved forward to the front seat and knock on the window

Raphael whine down slowly and glare at his mom through his glasses

"Young man will you get down already "

"Get down for what? You are the one enjoying your new friend's company and wasting my time "

"I know you have questions Raphael and this is an opportunity for you to get them. You can deny it all you want but you need to at least try to make sense of what is happening "

"Mom that girl is crazy, she has loose nuts, she's only going to bring drama and problems into our lives why can't we just let her go "

"You should have thought about that before you did what you did with her"

"I don't even know how that happened "

"Why don't you just go ahead and ask her"

"That is like letting her in too much don't you think "

"Raphael can you stop being stubborn, this is a conversation that you need to have. I'll be out here when you are down"

"I don't want to be tangled in this mess. You brought me here without even informing me, you literally forced me to be here and I don't want to be a part of this"

"Like it or not you are already in it. Do well by getting the answers that you need. So get down already "

He sluggishly hopped out of the car and started moving inside the restaurant

Osas was sitting at the far end of the restaurant from the entrance, she looked really anxious and unsteady.

Raphael sighed heavily as he made his way towards her
He called the waiter before sitting down

"Pls bring me a glass of whiskey on the rocks "

"Coming right up sir, would you like anything to drink ma'am " the waiter asked Osas

At first she was tempted to ask for beer but decided to keep it simple. She has already done enough to tarnish her image

"Water pls! Just cold water"

"Alright" he bowed and excused himself

For a minute or so, they stayed quiet. Raphael was staring at her like a bagged case and she was anxiously playing with her fingers

"What do you want Osas.... What exactly is your goal here...?"
She seemed confused
"You have to tell me what is it that you really want?"

"From you! I don't want anything?"

"See! Let's not do this whole back and forth thing. You did show up for a reason and now am asking you what you aim to achieve with this"

"I want our daughter to get to know her father and I want you to know that you have a daughter as well"

"What daughter! Are you still going on about this shit? I don't have a daughter more or less with you"

"Why not? Am I not a woman? Did you not have sexual intercourse with me"

The waiter brought their order and they had to hold that thought till he left the table

"Frankly speaking, I don't think what we had that day was sex, the way I remember it we were just rubbing off each other "

"Oh the way you remember, I thought you didn't remember anything. Then lemme jog up your memory a little since you have selective amnesia "

She's very feisty and honestly Raphael was a bit terrified of her

"I don't have amnesia, am allowed to forget things that happened a long time ago"

"Well let's try and see what you remember "
He scoffs

"Do you remember Grace Ibinabo "

"Yes!"

"Do you remember the day we met"

"Yeah you were bullying Grace"

"Okay so you remember seeing me again after that"

"Nope"

"Do you remember taking me up to the hilltop"

"No! I didn't take you to the hilltop you decided to follow me up there"

"Oh am glad you remember that. I followed you to the hilltop that day and then what happened "

"I remember telling you to leave but you were persistent and stubborn "

"True! So what happened after that "

"I don't know"

"We were talking about your brother and how he got to do it first before you. We teased a little and then we kissed."
Osas blushed at the memory

"I hopped on your lap and then you fired up, you didn't push me away you didn't stop, you just took the wheels laid me flat on my back and stick it in"

She raised her head to stare at him and he looked disgusted.

"So No! Boy! We didn't just rub off each other, you put your manhood into my vagina...."
He swallowed the whiskey in one gulp and it burned is throat when he heard that

"Woahhh woah! Slow down I don't need the details"

"I'm trying to jog up your memory "

"It barely lasted a second so how does it even count"

"It wasn't a second it was 132 seconds which is approximately 2 minutes 12 seconds so yeah that's a pretty long time to make a baby"

"You expect me to believe that you actually counted the seconds. Really! That's ridiculous "

"Yeah! What's even more ridiculous is that I remember that day like it was yesterday. You f*cked me in broad daylight Dude so stop acting like you didn't see who you were sleeping it"

"I was in and out in split seconds so I don't know where your calculations came from, you are probably mixing it up with some random guy you met before or after me"

"That's very unlikely coz I haven't been able to sleep with anyone after that day. Have been very scared of getting pregnant for just anybody"

His jaw dropped

"You don't expect me to believe that"

"You can believe whatever you want but am sure you remember I was bleeding so you know It was my first time, you even carried me down the hill to wash up. You acted very sensible "

"Some things don't add up and there's no way that quickie lasted for 2minutes "

"I remember counting to 100 and I was blown way out of my mind but I still kept going coz unlike you that was a moment I didn't want to forget "

"And then what?"

"I started feeling very sick, I couldn't eat for days and when I tried I always throw up, I almost vomited my intestine. It was a tough experience for me. I was in denial too I didn't even think what we had could result to pregnancy but it did "

"We were kids Osas, didn't you think to handle it somehow "

"No! I had never done anything like that before so... No! I didn't think about handling it"

"You were a street thug Osas still a street thug...., and in all your doings you didn't get tough in that aspect"

"No! Infact in matters of the heart you were the first for me so yes I stupidly let it happen because I wanted to win you over somehow. The pregnancy period was my defining moment, you have no idea. But what came out of all this is a beautiful amazing baby girl. My bundle of joy, the best gift life has ever given to me. "

She cracked and smiled

"It is crystal clear to me that you are her father but if you still don't believe me or don't want anything to do with her it's fine. We'll be fine, we have done well without you all these years so it doesn't really matter"

Her phone won't stop ringing so she pulled it out of her pocket

"Who be this one?" It was Ejiro calling and she has been calling nonstop. So something must be wrong
She picked the call

"Hello Osas!" She screeched

"Hello Ejiro how far!"

"Osas! Wetin you do Ehn! " she was cursing and yelling at the same time so Osas couldn't understand what she was saying

"Gimme the phone Ejiro"  osas heard Joyce voice from the background and then

"Hello Osas"

"Oh hi Joyce "

"Pls where are you?"

"I went out "

"Did you really beat the landlady's daughter "

"Ehhhn something like that" she nods her head

"Osas pls you need to come right now. We are at the police station. Landlady got us arrested "

"What?"

"Yeah! And we didn't know anything "

"Wetin you dey yarn Joyce. Tell her to come down to the station and fix the mess she created"
Ejiro yelled from the background but osas heard her loud and clear

"Police station"

"Yes! Osas pls start coming "

"Okay okay! Which station is that"

"Ajeromi police station just tell bike you are going to Area C"

"Okay I'll be there as soon as possible "
Osas stood up immediately

"What's going on?" Raphael asked

"I have to leave...."

"Is everything okay?"

"I need to go sort out something "
She dashed out of the restaurant

Helen was still parked outside when she saw osas rushing out she got down from the car

"Hey Osas! Hold on!"

"Ma! Am sorry I have to go now"

"Did that boy upset you"

"No not that"

"Then what happened where are you off to"

She shrugged
"Pls talk to me. Osas"

"The issue at home has gotten to the police so I need to go there now"

"Ohh! Okay! Is there anything I can do"

"No Mrs Erabor, I'll figure it out"

"Gimme your phone"
Osas reluctantly handed it over

"Am kinda in a haste ma"

"I know! So I just dialed my number with your phone. I'm going to call you to find out what's going on. Pls keep me updated so I can see if I can help"

"Okay ma! Thank you so much ma"
She rushed off and Raphael came through as she was leaving

"Where is off to" he asked

"To sort out something. Are you okay?"

"Yeah!Yeah!!"

"How did it go...."

"Okay!"

"You still think she's lying"

"I don't know mom. It's just a lot, this whole thing is overwhelming "

"Let's hope this gets sorted out soon, so everyone can have the answers they need"

They got into the car and drove off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 126 28
*featured on the official Wattpad Beauty profile* Being a normal teen was never really on the agenda anyway... At only sixteen, Zuri finds herself pr...
457K 11.7K 21
Liv Haydon has always lived life the way she expected to. She graduated high school with honors, has a 3.8 GPA in university, and her social life is...
19.3K 863 23
See my feelings involved, ion walk around like i'm bulletproof
900K 39.6K 75
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in Teen #1 in High School #2 in Teen Pregnancy #6 in Romance #61 in Teen Fiction Reena Waters has two goals: leave her small t...