Psychotic Sweetheart - A Slas...

By marshmalomark

Y/N has just left her parent's home after finally turning 18 but they don't really have anywhere to go nor do... More

opening
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N -w h a t?
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N PLEASE READ!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N - IM BACK

A/N: New Fandom Fanfics?

677 19 6
By marshmalomark

Hi my little creepy crawlies! Im so sorry that Ive been literally dead for the last 2 months but I have some really good ideas for this book, I just have to figure out how to write them. 

Ive recently been thinking about writing for other fandoms that Im in rather than just sticking with the Slashers. 

The to others that I would consider writing about would be Avengers and Harry Potter. For the Avengers fanfic, I would do a multiverse reader fanfic where the reader is transported to the avengers dimension/AU and they become a "threat" due to knowing just about everything that will happen in the future due to having seen the movies in their original reality. 

For Harry Potter, I would make it where Y/N is magickal without the use of a wand due to having these large brown angel wings. The wings hold their magickal energy and they are constantly hiding around Hogwarts until someone finds them. Maybe Hagrid or Dumbledore. One of them would adopt them. I was thinking the love interest would probably be Draco seeing as Ive been really into writing some angsty enemies to lovers stuff the last year or so. 

let me know what you guys think! (I should have another chapter out by tonight if I can put down all my thoughts for it so be on the lookout!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

766K 21.2K 24
A broke, unemployed girl with a nursing degree who just can't seem to find a job... until she finds an ad in the paper for an insane asylum. The job...
1.2M 20K 79
Hi guys this is my very first story on this site and I wanted to do something that I don't really see around and that's horror movie slashers one sho...
243K 4.7K 150
For Lonely readers willing to marry, worship, and devote their existence to fictional serial killers who would mercilessly rip their lungs out with n...
22.5K 808 21
Asylum Slasher fanfiction. Michael Myers Jason Voorhees Bubba Sawyer Brahms Heelshire Norman Bates Hannibal Lecter Carrie White Bo Sinclair Vincent S...