Red Blood, Pink Eyes

By slayerstories

This story follows the same cruel fate that was given to tanjiro but what if it was his sister nezuko? what i... More

Kind demon and a vengeful survivor
Journey To Mount Sagiri
First battles are the most difficult
Life is bound to Change
Training (-nezuko-)
Training (-Tanjiro-)
quick update
Sensing Powerful foes
abilities and meeting new people
Explaining and unknown dual
selected demon slayers
Shocking Encounters
Difficult Fight and a#s-beating
New Bonds,New Team
Taking a small rest
Mount Natagumo
Hashiras and Trials
Butterfly mansion
Constant Training (-both siblings-)
Constant Training part 2
Short but Meaningful help
A ride to the dreamworld
Mugen Train Part 1
Mugen Train -Final part-
A Demon Death match
Recovery and Meetings
(-Filler-) The Blue and The Boar
(-Filler-) sleepy girl in a thunderstorm
(-Filler-) Forbidden lovers
(-Filler-) Unexpected

Nichirin blades and first mission

177 6 21
By slayerstories

-15 days later-

tanjiro pov:

'two weeks and a day have passed since nezuko came back alive, I felt something like a huge boulder was begin lifted from my shoulders, I couldn't stop thinking about nezuko's safety for the entire time since I wasn't near her to protect or help her but now....now that she is a full fledged demon slayer....I will help and protect her on our journey together, during the 15 days urokodaki gave nezuko more lessons about crows,demons like blood demon art, the twelve kizuki and muzan as well,also today was supposed to be the day when nezuko receives her sword'

nezuko:"hey big brother? I just noticed that your scar changed!"

"wait really?"

urokodaki:"hm I think it changed when you were sleeping, because I remember that scar of yours wasn't red like now"

================================================================
{note:I forgot to mention tanjiro's scar changed after his fight with doma}

-this is how it looks like after his fight with doma-

-this is how he looks like when he uses his blood demon art-

from the author:it only makes sense if he looks like this but without that evil smile😂
================================================================

"huh I never knew that, hey nezuko"

nezuko:"yes big brother?"

*smiling* "today is the day when you get your sword are you excited?"

nezuko:"That's right! today is when my swordsmith arrives! yay!"

"does he even know where you live?"

nezuko:".......uhhh.."

urokodaki:"don't worry, your crow has told him if your location so he should be arriving some time soon"

*sense another person coming* "I guess we'll meet him faster than we expected, he's outside"

nezuko:"Really!? oh I can't Wait to see my sword!" *starts running outside*

urokodaki:*sighs* "she's really full of energy huh?"

"yeah......"

urokodaki:"hm? what's wrong tanjiro?"

"it's just that.....you said that crows relate any possible demon activities right? and if that's the case then....they would've known about me right?"

urokodaki:"yes you are correct that was one of the things that were stressing me, I was wondering why they haven't sent out a demon slayer to kill us....I didn't even believe that they would allow nezuko to become a demon slayer"

"well....I guess we have no option but to go forward right?" *smiling*

urokodaki:*chuckles* "yes....that much is true, that reminds me tanjiro I know this might annoy you but wear the bamboo that tomioko made for you"

".....why? I'm not drawn to blood"

urokodaki:"true however the crows will be watching, it will be best to show them that you mean no harm to humanity but to help them and inorder to do that-"

"I have to wear the bamboo, okay fine....I guess I will only take it off when I need to say something important" *wears the bamboo*

nezuko:*outside* "uh no sir my parents name were tanjuro and kie"

'that sentence caught my attention for a bit but afterwards I couldn't hear anything else from them, urokodaki-san decided to check in on nezuko to see if she was alright, anyways a few more minutes passed nezuko and her swordsmith'

nezuko:"huh? big brother? why are you wearing a bamboo?"

"hmph"

urokodaki:"sorry nezuko, but it's to them that tanjiro does not mean harm"

nezuko:*pouts* "no fair he doesn't have a reason to harm people!"

"thmphs whmt hm smh!" -that's what I am saying!-

swordsmith:"ENOUGH WITH YOUR CHIT CHAT! DRAW YOUR SWORD ALREADY!! I WANNA SEE A PINK SWORD!"

nezuko:"okay okay Mr haganezuka! just calm down s bit"

*everyone sits on the floor*

haganezuka:*waves his hands like the tides of the ocean* "draaaaaaw it, draaaw the color changing swoooord"

urokodaki and tanjiro:*anime sweat drop* (does this guy only care about the sword and not tanjiro/me begin a demon?)

'nezuko drew out the sword from it's sheath and then held it vertically suddenly her sword changed colors, from silver to blue not only that but the back of the sword changed to light pink,the way it changed colors amazed me'

"hmw..."-wow-

urokodaki:*happy but it's not visible because of the mask, he's also confused*

haganezuka:"BLUE AND PINK!!?!"

nezuko:"hey wait a second, isn't this the same color as tomioko-san's sword?"

urokodaki:*nods* "yes indeed, having a blue sword means that your body is fit for water breathing, I was expecting this since you managed to master the style in a short amount of time and you can use it efficiently but for the pink part, I think it means you have two breathing stlye which is rare but not impossible"

nezuko:*happy* "well I'm glad that I got this color it's beautiful-"

haganezuka:"WHY DIDN'T YOUR SWORD TURN FULLY PINK!?! I WANTED TO SEE IT COMPLETELY PINK!" *tackles nezuko to the ground and starts pulling her hair*

nezuko:"OW OW OW! STOP MR HAGANEZUKA! IT HUTS SO MUCH!! STOOP!"

haganezuka:*doesn't care* "NO! I WANT TO KNOW WHY IT'S NOT PINK! YOUR EYES GIVES OFF A SLIGHT PINK COLOR!"

nezuko:"I-IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT IT TURNED BLUE AS WELL! WHY ARE YOU STILL GOING LIKE THIS!?! HOW OLD ARE YOU 20!?!"

haganezuka:"I'M 37 YEARS OLD!" *pulls nezuko's hair a bit harder*

-few minutes-

*door breaks open with haganezuka flying out*

urokodaki:"........."

"........h-hm?" -.....h-huh?-

haganezuka:*unconscious*

nezuko:*dusts off her hands* "hmph! that will teach you a lesson not to mess with a women's hair!"

urokodaki:"well..... I think you should get ready nezuko, your uniform already arrived and you'll start to take missions very soon"

nezuko:"okay urokodaki-sensei! be right back!" *grabs the uniform and goes to change*

*takes off the bamboo while anime crying* "my sweet innocent little sister is gone"

urokodaki:"that's what becoming a demon slayer means, don't be nice"

"well I'm a demon but I'm still kind and nice!"

urokodaki:"human? yes, demon? no"

"hey! I'll pray for demons who had a hard past or were forced to become a demon like me, but those who are truly evil from the beginning like muzan or that uppermoon 2 then I won't pray for them!"

urokodaki:*chuckles* "yes I can see that,by the way, I got a uniform for you as well"

"wait really?! but is it even allowed for a demon to wear it? and how the heck did you even managed to get me one?"

urokodaki:"I never told them that your a demon, and there isn't any rule about demons wearing a slayers uniform" *gives him the outfit*

*almost crying* "T-Thank you! I'll wear it with pride!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-two hours later-

Narrator pov:

'nezuko wore her pink kimono over her uniform although tanjiro didn't really like how the uniform for women are made he had no choice but go with it since nezuko liked it ,she waited until her orders came, few minutes later haganezuka woke up a little bit terrified at nezuko's glare, after a while the first mission she received came, her crow told her to go to a nearby town which young lady's where disappearing during the night this of course got nezuko a bit enraged but kept herself focused'

================================================================

note: nezuko looks like this,the front of the sword is blue and the back is light pink

note: as for tanjiro you saw his face however for the outfit he's wearing, since tanjiro is going to use his strong and durable arms to defend himself he will wear this

he has a sleeve on his left arm like his right, his arms may look small but they pack one huge punch like mitsuri! if your wondering why he's not why wearing his green-black checkered board kimono, it's because he doesn't want nezuko to always fix it after each fight and want to keep it unscathed

================================================================

nezuko:"Eeeek! you look so cool big brother!!!"

tanjiro:"thanks for the outfit urokodaki-san!!"

urokodaki:"your welcome tanjiro, now a small tip, that uniform is made out of special fabric, it lightweight, water resistant and non flammable which works for you tanjiro"

tanjiro:"nice! now I don't have to worry about my clothes catching on fire with my blood demon art!"

urokodaki:"low-level demon's talon and fangs won't be able to slice it easily"

nezuko:"oh that's great! I won't have to worry about fixing it all the time!"
{note: she knows how to needlework like in the anime/manga}

urokodaki:"also, since your about to go, I would like to give you a gift"

nezuko:"a....gift?"

urokodaki:"yes, I know that tanjiro will travel with you so I have made this" *gives them a hat that is large enough to protect tanjiro's body from the sunlight*

tanjiro:"urokodaki-san....you didn't need to go that far"

urokodaki:"please take it, I know that it's a hassle to walk while holding an umbrella all the time, besides this hat won't fly due to wind, so you can run as fast as you want, you can also place it on your back during the night"

{the hat is made out of the same material as the box in the anime/manga}

nezuko:"I... don't know how we can repay you urokodaki-sensei..."

urokodaki:*smiles but it's covered because of the mask* "don't worry about, just make all of us proud when you successfully complete a mission"

nezuko and tanjiro:*nods*

Nezuko's crow:"KAW! KAW! NEZUKO KAMADO! GO NOW! GO NOW!"

nezuko:"my ears damnit!"

tanjiro:"welp we shouldn't waste anymore time, Good bye urokodaki-san! and thanks for everything!" *wears his muzzle, the hat and runs outside*

nezuko:*hugs urokodaki and runs after tanjiro* "We will definitely make you proud urokodaki-sensei!"

urokodaki:"yes, I know you both will.......... haganezuka? you still here?"

haganezuka:"That damn nezuko cracked my leg!"

urokodaki:"well you did pull her hair, she can lose her temper pretty fast"

haganezuka:"by the way....that boy was he really a demon? he felt...too human-like"

urokodaki:*chuckles* "yes....yes he's an interesting fella"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

nezuko pov:

'we finally reached the town where young girls are missing, it kinda sickened me how the demon is only targeting girls and not men....even tho it's wrong to think like that, anyways the sun was setting so we had some free time on our hands before night, but we have to act fast if we wanna catch this demon'

"okay we made it, we should look for clues right big brother?"

tanjiro:*nods*

"it kinda sucks to wear a muzzle when you aren't even tempted to drink blood"

tanjiro:*looks disappointed* "hmmp...."

"hey cheer up big brother! maybe when we go and eat something you can take that stupid thing off!"

tanjiro:*looks a little comfortable and then nods a little*

???:*walked by them while wobbly*

"hm? that's weird right big brother?"

tanjiro:*nods*

middle-aged lady#1:"oh look, it's kazumi, poor thing he doesn't look well...."

middle-aged lady#2:"well....he was next to satoko when she was taken"

tanjiro:(she? and taken! that person knows one of the victims!) "hmph hmph!"

"yeah I heard big brother, let's go before the sunset!"

'tanjiro and I managed to catch up with Mr kazumi and asked him a few questions about this satoko, apparently she is his wife and was kidnapped by a monster during the night,he tried to warn the others but nobody believed, we asked him if he can show us where the events had taken place'

kazumi:"this is the place but...you probably don't believe me either"

"no I completely believe you Mr kazumi! me and big brother are here to help!"

tanjiro:*nods"

kazumi:*confused* (just who are these two? and that boy, his eyes are little weird, the pupils were normal but now they are slithered like a cat's pupils?)

{note:just like nezuko in the anime/manga when he's serious his eyes slither, when he's relaxing then it's normal like humans}

"big brother, can you smell or sense the demon's presence?"

tanjiro*removes the muzzle* "the smell is faint, his presence is moving around the town trying to find a spot for his next victim" *puts the muzzle back*

"hm ah I got it!, big brother I'll go and use myself as bait for him to come out, when you sense his exact location come find me okay?"

'big brother looked unsure at the plan but he decided to go with it, I told Mr kazumi to stick with my brother while I went to find more clues'

*walking around* "I keep my guard up, he might pop up from the shadows"

daughter:*crying* "m-mama w-when is b-big sis coming b-back?"

"huh?"

mother:"I don't know dear, but I'm s-sure she'll come back eventually"

"um excuse me miss?"

mother:"yes? is there something we can help you?"

"can you tell me what happened to you?"

mother:"ah yes, you see my eldest daughter suddenly went Missing, theses two are inseparable so she's denying the reality now, even me"

daughter:"w-we were going to set off some fireworks and when we were done boom! she disappeared, please I promise to be a good daughter if s-she c-comes b-back!"

*smiling* "well don't worry,I'll find her okay? ma'am you should both go inside, it's not safe during the night"

mother:"yes we should but the same thing can be said to you,take care" *leaves with her daughter*

*waves off* "okay that's another victim, damnit this demon is working too fast! I should get to higher ground maybe it will give me an advantage"

'I was running on top of the roof looking left and right but too no avail, that's until I had the idea of sticking to the ground and wait for night to come, it came faster than I expected but nonetheless I stood my ground and kept my guard up'

Narrator pov:

nezuko:"okay...... hopefully the plan still works And I'm not late to save Mr kazumi's wife and that mother's eldest daughter"

'suddenly tanjiro and kazumi arrived behind nezuko, she heard them and turned around to see her brother just running towards her ready to fight'

tanjiro:*jumps above nezuko and punches the ground hard*

kazumi and nezuko:*almost lost their balance*

'due to this a strange liquid started to form revealing a woman's body, seeing this tanjiro immediately got her out of it and looked at nezuko who gave him a look that says I'm ready, after that another puddle of the ame liquid appeared and the demon with three horns came out'

kazumi:"w-wah...what is that?!?"

nezuko:(good job on finding him big brother!) "hey you! what did you do to the other girls you kidnapped!?"

kazumi:(what? so this guy is behind all of this!?)

two horns demon:*clenching his teeth hard , another demon appeared under tanjiro and tried to attack*

tanjiro:*jumps out of the way with the woman in his hand*

nezuko:(I see, so this guy travels through the ground! that's how he can kidnapped them!)

'at first tanjiro thought he and the woman were safe but the same demon who had one horns came out to attack him, unfortunately for the demon his nails were destroyed upon trying to scratch tanjiro which gave tanjiro the opening to knock him away with his leg but another one popped up from tanjiro's left side it had three horn, tanjiro couldn't defend himself but fortunately he had his sister'

nezuko:*rushes at the demon* "Water breathing Second form: Water Wheel!"

three horn:"GAAAAH! GRRR!" *back away and stands next to the one horned demon, the two horned demon joins them*

nezuko:*sighs* (that was close)

one horn demon:"tell me.....just tell me....why a demon traveling with a human?"

nezuko:(huh? there are three of them? that means that one demon has split into three!)

two horned:*angry* "BASTARD! That girl is sixteen already! she'll go stale if I don't devour now! and if she continues to live there won't be anything left of her!"

one horned demon:"calm down other me, I already had my fill to satisfy me"

two horns:"Well I'm not satisfied other me! so how about you shut up!"

tanjiro:*gives the girl to kazumi and puts his hat on his back while facing the three horn demon* "hmph!"

kazumi:"you....you monster! bring back satoko! the girl you kidnapped the other night!"

one horned demon:"satoko? I'm sorry but we ate so many girls, if her hairpin is one of these then I'm afraid she's been already eaten" *shows a collection of hairpins*

kazumi:*recognized one of them and starts crying* "t-that's.... that's satoko h-hairpin"

tanjiro:*veins started to appear and gets into his own fighting stand*

nezuko:*angry but still is focused* (damnit! I was too late) "I'll make you pay you demons!"

'it was like they told each other when to attack without saying it out loud, all three of them went underground and surrounded nezuko, however Nezuko anticipated the attack and jumped out of the way, she saw on opening and began to use the eighth form'

nezuko:(Water breathing: Eight form: Water basin!) *cuts all of their arms, the demons go to the ground*
"Damnit! too shallow!, how are we supposed to kill them when they just go hiding underground!?"

tanjiro:*takes the muzzle off and into his muzzle* "nezuko! when they come in and out of that liquid, it almost smell like water that is found in the swamp! gather as much air as you can and follow them into their place, your water breathing style should give you an immense advantage over them! remember what urokodaki-san taught you?"

nezuko:(he's right, I should be able to do what he just said but I have to be quick or I might suffocate) "okay big brother! protect the girl and Mr kazumi while I'm gone!"

tanjiro:"way ahead of you and good luck nezuko, One of them is coming up! behind you!"

'nezuko followed her brother's instructions and defended her self from the attack, before the puddle disappeared she inhaled as much air as possible and went in, tanjiro stood next kazumi keeping his guard up and hoping that his sister will be able to handle herself'

two horns:"That girl is mine! I won't allow you to eat her!"

tanjiro:*smirks*"who said that I will eat her? now bring it on little guy"

two horns:"I WILL CRUSH YOU!"

nezuko pov:

'It was just like what big brother described, there was no ground and no air, everything was water and I was surrounded with the same two demons that we fought a couple minutes ago, they were swimming around hitting me from all angles, fortunately I was able to block all of them'

one horns:"ehehehehehehe you messed up little girl! no matter how many times you defend yourself, there's no way you can survive here! you'll suffocated due to the lack of oxygen!"

(he's right, I shouldn't try to defend myself I have to get them close together and use a form that will finish the job)

three horn:"even if you managed to kill us, your so called brother and that man will be dead!"

*has a shocked expression*

one horn:"although there are two of us here, we have one more outside! both men are probably dead by now! just like the rest of the girls that fell victims to us!"

'as soon as he said that, I saw multiple different kind of hairpins, there were at least hundreds and upon seeing this it made me furious, the demons thought that I lost my focused but oh boy were they wrong, when I'm enraged I get more focused than before it help me to only kill the demon Infront of me, both of the swamp demons came rushing at me and they lined themselves perfectly for one form that will kill them instantly'

(Water breathing: sixth form: Whirlpool!) *managed to cut their heads up, the force of her attack was strong enough to launch her out of the swamp*

'I managed to kill those two and not suffocated to death but still I had to stop for a second to catch my breath, I looked around to try find tanjiro and mr kazumi, what the one horned demon said was the completely the opposite of what happened between big brother and that two horned demon'

tanjiro:*towering over the swamp demons while red electricity appeares around him every two seconds*

two horn:*no legs and no arms* "W-what are you!? how are you this strong! how much blood did that girl  gave you!?!"

tanjiro:"blood? I'm sorry but I never drank a single drop of blood, I don't need it to survive as for my strength....just the efforts of training for about year and a half, now..... don't move or regenerate your lost limps" *said the last part with his red eyes glowing more red*

*runs to tanjiro* "Big brother! are you okay!?"

tanjiro:"don't worry nezuko, I'm fine and the same can go to Mr kazumi"

two horn:*tries to heal his arms*

*BOOM*

kazumi:*back away a bit scared*

"B-Big brother!?"

'out of nowhere a small explosion was made where big brother was towering over the demon, I was scared that tanjiro got hurt but it turned out that he wasn't hurt instead it was the swamp demon'

tanjiro:"I said..... don't try to regenerate"

kazumi:(I-incredible I couldn't even see his movements! I didn't even know that demon was trying to regenerate himself)

"YOUR SO COOL BIG BROTHER!" *has stars in her eyes*

tanjiro:*smiles and is petting her head* "you too Nezuko, you beat the other two demons by yourself"

"yeah but you told me what to do so It's kinda cheating"

tanjiro:"you sure? because if you didn't have the strength to slice them then you wouldn't be here right?" *stops petting nezuko*

"hm yeah I guess your right, ah that reminds me, big brother can you step away from him? there's something I want to ask"

'tanjiro backed up giving me the space I need, the demon looked at me with a disgusted and agonizing look, I guess big brother punched him hard'

*inhales and exhales* "okay......now demon....how about we make a deal? I will consider letting you live IF you tell me where muzan-"

two horns:*Starts trembling hard*

"huh? hey! you okay-"

two horns:"N-NO! I WON'T TELL I-I CAN'T TELL!" *tried to eat nezuko*

*dodges his bite and slice his head off, the demon soon turned to ash* "Damnit.....I thought that would work"

tanjiro:*looks at his own hand* "muzan....."

"what did you say big brother?"

tanjiro:"I'll tell you later, for now..... let's rest...after all"*wears his hat* "the sunrise is one of the most beautiful things to witness"

'the sun came up slowly but surely it came, tanjiro was right it truly was beautiful, I looked at Mr kazumi and walked to him he looked devastated I can't blame him, losing your wife in one night like that without begin able to do anything about it can hurt like hell....'

"Mr kazumi.....here.....I hope this helps you...even if it's by a little bit" *gives him satoko hairpin*

kazumi:*starts crying* "s-satoko.....I can't b-believed this happened to you.....w-why?......"

"........Mr kazumi......"

kazumi:*looks at nezuko*

"when you lose someone important.......you have to keep going....no matter how much it hurts....."

kazumi:*grabs nezuko's collar* "what are you saying!? your just a kid what do you know!?"

tanjiro:*places his hand on kazumi's own hand while looking at him*

kazumi:*looks at both tanjiro and nezuko at the same time*

'I was smiling sadly but as gentle as I could....I am sure that tanjiro was doing the same as me, but nonetheless kazumi let go of my collar and softened up a bit'

*stands up and bows* "take care...Mr kazumi, come one big brother we have to go"

tanjiro:*bows before following nezuko while putting his muzzle back on*

kazumi:(that smile...those eyes....d-did someone horrible happened to them? I yelled at her without knowing what she went through)
"w-wait! I'm sorry that I yelled at you!"

*turns around and smiles* "no need to apologize.....I hope you can cope with your pain Mr kazumi"

tanjiro:*also turns around* "hmph hmph mhp! lmhpm!" -good luck and safe travels-

' despite not knowing what big brother said I knew from his eyes that he wished the best for Mr kazumi, I just know it...after that me and tanjiro continued towards our next mission, even tho we didn't have one but we both knew that we will get another very'

hello guys! so you might've seen my post I did earlier today, I asked you if you wanted nezuko to learn two breathing stlye, one id definitely water and the other is flower but the decision was:

Both! but nezuko will use water breathing more often than flower breathing, I'll explain my reasons in future chapters

Until next time Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 282 14
☆------------------------------☆ This story talks about the life of a demon slayer who's only goal was to fix the relationship she had with her remai...
202 10 8
What if Nezuko became a Demon Slayer instead of Tanjiro? This time, I won't list who's swapped with who, you'll have to find out on your own ;)
1K 68 31
!!KNY SWAP AU!! !!MOST OF THE CHARACTERS HAVE BEEN SWAPPED WITH ANOTHER!! !!SIMILAR PLOT/STORYLINE!! !!DEMON SLAYER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME AS IT BELON...
11.8K 134 27
Current status: Discontinued, I completely lost motivation for it but I also feel like rewriting it all together who knows, it's also bad- like very...