My School Be Zesty

Door Yalistus

IN my school we have like two guys who are probably gay. yeh. also so many annoying guys... im gonna write a... Meer

Chapter 1- why is my life like this
ideas for muah
CHapter 2- the rivalry and the jealousy
Chapter 3- love remade
Chapter 4- Run Run Run
Fan Service
Chapter 5- Yale-less
Chapter 6- Prince Charming
Chapter 7- Sadness and Happiness
fan service 2
Mafia Au
Chapter 9 - Plan in Action
Chapter 10- Half Way Mark!
Chapter 11- Camp Idiot
Chapter 12- Forget-me-nots
A/N
Chapter 13 nothing is wronggggg
cjhapter 14
Chapter 15
epilogue

Chapter 8- Family Matters

47 1 2
Door Yalistus

Sometimes, life is hard. Sometimes, life is decieving. It makes you think that everything will be okay, and everything will turn out fine... and then it breaks you. It breaks you into a thousand pieces, searching for hope, for anything that could imply that, just maybe, life isn't all too bad, and it makes you suffer for it, for the feeble things that you wished for. Truly, life is cruel.

Hugh sighed as he leaned against the wall. He was sitting outisde on the foyer, on the blue benches, staring at his phone. There was no one here. An empty, desolate place that made Hugh hate himself even more. He had tried messaging, calling, asking everyone, anyone, to let them go home with him. No answer for some of them, and a 'no' from others. Hugh shut off his phone, and took to staring at his arm instead. 

What would he do?

His mind had gone astray and his thoughts had gone wild. He looked at the floor, heartbroken and sadenned. If only...

A voice called out to him from the corner of his mind. Its warm tone could always bring him back from whatever dark hole he had fallen into. And so he looked up, to the man he could always trust... and hand in hand, they made their way to Yale's bus.

The ride was quite short. Yale's house was very near the scool and he was the first one to get dropped off. Hugh didn't really focus on anything while he was at it, drifting away into the realm of nothingness and sleep at times, only to be brought back by Yale's hand on his shoulder.

Yale lived in a bit of a villa sort of setting. There was a black gate and security at the gate (though they didn't look like they were particularly good at it). If you entered, there would be modern looking houses on both sides, with a number system on them. Hugh thought Yale's house looked a bit like show type of villa. They both entered the house. Hugh looked around in awe. It was massive (just like my dic-) and so well furnished. It was your typical modern suburban house, with two floors and relaxing and cozy setting. 

"Hey, mum... I'm home," Yale called out. 

Hugh remembered Mr Irie from when he was a child, back when he would spend all his days at her house. He remembered all the times she made pasta and played with them. She's always pinch Hugh's cheeks (face please not the other one) and would call him cute. 

Wasn't it funny that a total stranger took care of him better than his own mother?

This time wasn't much different. Mrs Irie rushed to the front door. She hugged Yale, asking him how his day went and ruffling up his hair. And then her gaze turned to him.

"Oh! Yale! You should've told me that Hugh was coming today!" she came up to Hugh and cupped his face, "It's been so long, you know! You don't even come to our house anymore! I thought Yale and you had a big fight or something!"

"Come on, mum, me and Hugh? Never," Yale started taking off his shoes and chuckled as his mother rushed off to get some pasta for the both of them.

Unfortunately, Yale's mother couldn't stay. Yale's father was waiting outside and the the pair had to take Yale's little sister to soccer practice and then they were going to a party right after. 

Mrs Irie waved them off, before making her way outside as Penelope Irie (Yale's sister) trailed behind her in her football jersey. 

The house had a certain emptiness as soon as Mrs Irie left. Yale ate his pasta quietly, smiling a bit to himself occasionally. Hugh, meanwhile, played around with his food, twirling the pasta and then untwirling it. He was hungry, sure, he had only had the peanut butter sandwich he made since this morning, but he was also... feeling guilty.

Yale had done so much for him. What had he done in return?

Nothing. Hugh sighed to himself.

"Why are you sighing so much today?" Yale finally spoke.

"What?"

"Are you sick?" Yale put his hand on Hugh's forhead, trying to take a measure of his temperature. Hugh leaned into his touch, melting into it, feeling this warmth that he could never have and didn't deserve.

"You haven't slept either, have you?" Yale shook his head.

"I feel..." Hugh tried to describe these feelings in sentences, in words and in anything that could be used but all that came out was another sigh and another feeling of dread.

They both ate for another ten minutes before Yale got up and took both their plates. Hugh managed to finish his plate in this time. Both decided to make their way upstairs to Yale's bedroom. 

It was a good looking bedroom, posters for his favourite band hanging everywhere. He had LED lights hanging on the wall and a nice desk and bed. Overall, the colours were muted and blue-ish, which definately suited Yale's taste. 

Hugh sat on his bed. On the bed was a certain book called 'Saviour'. Hugh picked it up and stared at the front cover, which was a galaxy.

"I don't even want to read that book," Yale started, trying to create a conversation.

"Why do you have it then?" Hugh looked up.

"Dad got gifted it at work a week ago... right about the time you forgot your PE kit that one day and I had to lend you my sweater so Mr Notsha didn't murder you,"

(hahahah do you realise! If you realise what i did there, comment ok come on lets see which one of you is smart)

"What's it about?" 

"Gods and godesses, bro. It was about how the universe is created by this superior being and they control every thing and shit," Yale explained.

"What do you think about it?" Hugh asked.

"I think it's absolute bullshit," Yale sighed. Hugh tossed it to the side of his bed and the book was surely to be forgotten.

Yale sat on the bed, right beside Hugh. He grabbed Hugh's hand and stared right at him.

"Don't avoid me," Hugh looked away when Yale said that.

"I'm not,"

"You are!" Yale stood up, "You fucking most certainly are! And I hate it! I hate it! We are friends! We stick together! I tell you everything and you tell me everything! Come on, Hugh!" 

Hugh looked down. Guilt had flooded in. 

"I'm sorry," Hugh simply said.

Yale but his hands on his face, full of anger but clearly trying to contain it, "Why would you say sorry? It's not-"

He sat right down beside Hugh, and then hugged him. Hugh hugged back, the two both staying like this for a long while.

"It's not your fault," Yale whispered between the hug.

Tears started forming in Hugh's eyes.

"What happened? Why aren't you going home?" 

Hugh couldn't help it, he blurted out everything. He couldn't take it anymore, this lonely existence that it was to be totally disconcerted from humanity and unable to speak. He blurted out everything, how his father had finally had it from him, how his mother warned him that if he came home, he would surely suffer by their hands, how they might send him to his grandparents and move away for work. He would never be a family again. 

At the end, their was a shriking silence. Hugh stared at the ground as Yale looked at him in pity. There were no words of comfort that could possibly comfort Hugh and Yale knew that, so he let the silence talk for them.

Yale got on his knees in front of Hugh, holding his hands and staring right at him with a kind face. 

"You are strong, Hugh,"

"I'm not,"

"I'll help you,"

Hugh ran his fingers through Yale's soft hair. His hand made his way to his cheek.

Hugh wanted nothing more than to grab his shirt and kiss him, to make the pain go away and to think about something else. He had always loved Yale anyways, in the corner, doubting his own feelings but ultimately knowing the truth.

And so thats what he did.

He grabbed Yale's collar and kissed him in a fit of madness and passion. Yale was shocked at first, before pushing him away.

"What the fuck Hugh," was all he said, before staring right at him.

Hugh was in trouble. He felt guilt. How could he just assault his best friend like that? What was wrong with him? This wasn't right. This wasn't right. This wasn't right. What was he doing? How could he have possibly done that? What if Yale didn't like him back? Was he being forcefull? 

I am a problem, amn't I? This is why everyone leaves me. This is why everyone hates me. How could I have done that to him. What was wrong with him? What was his problem? This is why his parents left him. This is why no one loves him. Because he's absolute shit and he should just die. He should just die. Why can't I just die? No one will me miss me anyways. My parents don't care, my friends won't care and Yale? 

Do you think Yale would care after this?

What was wrong with him? What was wrong with him? What was wrong with him? What was wrong with him? What was wrong with him? What was wrong with him? What was wrong with him? What was wrong with him? What was wrong with him? What was wrong with him? What was wrong wit-

𝘖𝘰𝘱𝘴... 𝘐 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴...𝘖𝘩 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭... 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦...

Ą̸͖̠̜̄̎N̵̤̗̺͈̍͛͒̐̿̔̓̽̍̈́̕D̵͎̠͉͍͕̮͓̬̘͘͜ ̵̡̘̪̠̥͍͚͇̅͌͐̂͌̉͜͜D̸͇͍̦̼̰͐̇̓̋͊Ó̷̬̾̾͛͒̔̉̋͋͋͝͝͝ ̶̼̔̾̅͆͆͑N̸̛̛̗̥͓̙͈̻͈̞͔̫̗̿̇͋̏̿͐̒̊̐́̇̏̋Ó̷̡̬̱̤̱̙̻͙̲̙̠͖̱̍́̈T̵̻̯̞͎̀̐̆ ̵̠̳̱͇̭̩̺̋͒̾̀B̸̼̲̝͚̭͉̊ͅE̸̢͓͉̺̠͎̣͎̲̣̟͍͗̇͋̿̊͋͛́̚͜͝ ̷̖̈̉̾͑̌̍̐͂Ą̵̢̧͈̥̣̻͙̫͗̊̓ͅF̴͓̌̾̽̈́̚͝͝R̸̪̈͊̏̓̾̏́͊̓̓̕̚͜͝͝A̷͓̋̎̾̂̈́͛̔̅͒̒̂͗̕͜͠I̵̧̯͍͍̼̳͚̭̞̋͒̇̍͆̂̆̃͘D̶̢͈̫̬̀́̾̓̿̌͒

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHHAHA this was a nice light hearted chapter.

Also, fun fact!

Did you know that Yale's last name is Irie which means Peace in Jamaican and Hugh's last name is Konran means chaos in Japanese!

Wow! It's almost like... the two are opposites of each other! Wow! 

anyways sorry for the longggg hiatus and bya!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
988K 22.3K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
5.7K 83 16
This is a Asuna X Kirito with a little AOT beginning. This also has cs go if anyone likes that. I love it! The beginning of this story is based on m...
158K 946 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...