Thedalgal Theerathini

By ParvathiSureshSharma

It is an story which is an ashaangi version of Bangalore Days. It is not exactly like that film. There are di... More

Chapter 1- Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 -- Mature content
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Announcement -- Janana Ragasiyam
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 5

2K 260 78
By ParvathiSureshSharma

After a struggling photo session, they were sent to have dinner separately. Athulya' s mother accompanied Athulya and Siddhik joined his relations. They had their dinner and went to the room. 

Siddhik was constantly thinking about what happened till now. They way Athulya came to his room, looked the door with a hurry and then opened it. Her struggles, her fear, her hope, her guilt everything is flashing in his mind. A person is going to join with him in his life journey.

Is he ready for this? , this constant question is always running in his mind. 

To relax himself, he came out of his room and went to the near by tea shop. He was disturbed by a shouting sound and so he turned towards the side from where it came from. From that shop he can able to see the upstairs of the mandap where, Athulya, Prajan and Sujan are playing with each other. To be specific they are teasing Athulya. 

They both are laughing and Athulya is beating both the guys. Siddhik is unable to move his eyes from them. He had his tea while watching them. Only 3 lights are there which is placed exactly like street lights. under one light, Athulya pouted and seated. Pragyan and Sujan kneeled down before her and started to console her. 

Consolation took some seconds and ends with the burst out laughter of Athulya. Siddhik is not sure of what they are conversing. Then Pragyan and Sujan stood up and started to give pose exactly like how Siddhik and Athulya gave for photo session. On keenly observing Sujan acted like Siddhik and Pragyan as Athulya. Siddhik smiled looking at them. 

There is a conversation happened between Sujan and Pragyan. Athulya is laughing at them. Sujan started to caress Pragyan may be with sweet words, Athulya smiled at them. There is a slight longing in her eyes with a little sadness. Once they turned towards her, Athulya hided it and started to beat them. Siddhik watched everything keenly. They all then grouped again and talked about something.

Siddhik felt a sharp pain when her eyes showed a sadness with longing for some seconds. He understood her. He left to the Mandap with a deep thinking. 

On his way, he noticed, that they are heading down from the stairs. Not to make Athulya feel awkward further, he hide himself near the steps back side. 

Athulya- "ennaku romba bayama iruku. enaku intha kalyanam vendam". Sujan laughed at her statement. 

Pragyan- "aththu lusu mathiri olratha.. ellam poga poga sari agidum..", he said casually.

Athulya- "illa enaku nambikkai illa. enaku nijamave intha kalyanam vendam. I am serious". She stood in the steps itself and said in a promising tone. 

Sujan- "appo vaa odi poidalam.", he said in between his laughter. 

Pragyan- "dei, nee summa iru da.. Aththu, unaku pudichu thane okay nu sonna. apuram ippo enna vendam nu solra, athuvum ivlo pidivathama? ", he become serious.

Athulya- "athu athu.. ", her hesitation made Sujan to stop his laughing and come near to her.

Sujan- "ennachu? ethavathu problem ah?"

Athulya- "enaku bayama iruku. enaku intha tension pudikala.. enaku intha kalyanam vendam. please". Pragyan and Sujan visibly relaxed letting out a long breathe. They exchanged glances. 

Sujan- "Nee 'i like you' nu solitiah, un aalu kita?"

Athulya- "haan, soliten"

Pragyan- "aththu unmiah sollu, nee solala thane?"

Athulya- "illa, naan nijamave soliten.."

Sujan- "apuramum kalyanam vendama?", he asked in a normal tone..

Athulya- "enaku intha kalyanam vendam please.. "

Sujan- "Aththu ithuku ore vali thaan iruku. unaku mapla-ya pudichuruku kalyanatha thaan pudikala.. pesama nee maplayoda odi poidu bayam poidum.. atleast antha josiyar sonnathula ithuvathu nadakkattum", 

Athulya- "dei sujju... ", she started to beat him, when both giggled. They very well know to ease her.

Pragya took held his hand and said, "Aththu intha bayam summa konja nerathuku thaan irukum. Vidinja kalyanam, ippo nee ipadi olaruratha yaravathu keta problem agidum"

Sujan- "athukaga avala pudiakaatha kalayanatha panika solriah?", he continued teasing.

Pragya- "aththu unaku anna va pudichuruku thane? unmaiah sollu"., he asked her again since he knows that she lied about the things with Siddik.

Athulya  - "athellam pudichu thaan okay sonen. nee yen athaye kekura?."

Sujan- "athuvum correct thaan. un kannula nallave theiruthu unaku pudichurukunu.. aana yen bayapadura? venumna onnu panuvoma? nee nera mapla room ku poi.."

Athulya- "oru aaniyum pudunga mudiathu.. poda"

Pragyan- "Pannu aththu, un aalu thane, correct ah panita avan anna nu koopda chance iruku.."

Sujan- "amamamam, promise", he suppressed his giggle and said.

Athulya - "nee koopta koopdu, kooptadi poda..", she said with an irritation.

Pragyan- "nalla chance ah vitratha Aththu..", he teased suppressing his smile.

Athulya- "dei ponga daa.. naan pogamaten"

Sujan- "epadium nalaiku poga thane pora?", he teased her.

Pragyan- "illa da, anna thaan iva room ku varuvanga nu ninaikuren, apadi thane aththu". he too joined her. 

Athulya- "chee, ponga daa.", she blushed and moved away.

Pragyan- "vendam nu sonna, ipo vetkapattu pora? "

Sujan- "aththu unaku vetkapada theiruma? oru nimisham iru photo edutharen.."

Pragyan and Sujan followed her while teasing her. 

Siddhik came out and looked at their retiring figure. Athulya giggled and the guys laughed before entering to the room. He completely understood what is running in her mind. He started to think about all the happenings again and went to his room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day morning, Everyone are busy with marriage arrangements. The groom was called and he started to do the rituals. After some time, the bride was called. 

Athulya sat near Siddhik. Nervousness is very clear in her eyes. Siddhik can feel that. While doing rituals, They were given garlands to exchange between themselves. 

Siddhik- "Athulya". She didn't raised her head and hummed. 

Siddhik- "I like you Athulya". She was shocked to the core and looked up at him suddenly. Siddhik placed the garland in her shoulder with a smile.

Priest- "ponnu ippo malai-ya mapla kaluthula podungo". 

Siddhik- "I like you Athulya", he again repeated while adjusting the garland in her neck. Athulya could not able to understand anything from his phrase. 

Is he really meaning his statement or just kidding her because of the yesterday's incident.

Siddhik- "thirupi solala okay, but sirika kooda matiah Athulya? enna unaku pudichurukum nu naan ninaichen..", his eyes shined with naughtiness and honesty. 

Athulya smiled and said "I like you" while placing the garland in his shoulder. 

Siddhik- "nijamava? apuram yen ivlo bayanthu kalyanam panikura? santhosama panikalamae.."

Athulya smiled, nodded his head and said, "nijamave I like you".

They giggled looking at each other once. Pragyan and Sujan took all those happenings as video and photos.  Elders looked at them with tears. A slight fear they had in their heart vanished. All they need is a good happy life for their children. 

Sujan- "nan sonenla oru changes irukum nu"

Pragyan- "hmm, unaku theiratha.. sir, kadhal mannan aache"

Sujan- "dei.."

Pragyan- "nee experience la thaane idea panna"

Sujan- "poda lusu", he blushed. They both giggled. 

After a while of performing all the rituals, Nuptial chain was given to Siddhik. Siddhik very well know that he is actually taking an promise for her future and happiness. He felt shivering inside for taking this huge responsibility. His past scares him. He hided his emotions but hesitated a little. He looked at Athulya, She was looking down with a smiling face. 

Brushing all other thoughts, Siddhik tied the nupital chain around Athulya's neck. While putting knot, he looked at Athulya. She closed her eyes praying god with a smile sincerely, having mangal sutra in her palms. Her smile at her with a content. He relaxed so much. 

Siddhik mentally took an oath that, he will take care of her. 

Then he was asked to apply kum-kum in the Mangal sutra. Athulya lifted the thread a little, Siddhik applied Kum-Kum in it. After applying he looked at Athulya, she too looked at him with a smile. This moment was exactly captured by Pragyan and Sujan. Then Siddhik applied kum-kum on Athulya's forehead. They looked at each other once done. 

Siddhik started to believe that he can handle everything. Her shining eyes expressed the happiness and hope. It is reflected in Siddhik too. He too hope for the better days.

Then they concentrated on the pending rituals. They helped each other in finishing the rituals. Once the rituals are done, they were asked to rest a little and then have food. Both groom and the bride was sent to a single room to rest for a while. 

Athulya sat adjusting the garland and Siddhik removed his garland. She kept adjusting herself. 

Siddhik- "malaiah vena kalati vachudu. ini potuka vendia avasiyam irukaathu.."

Athulya- "illa, thalai fulla poo vachu pin panirukanga.. Enala eduka mudiala.."

Siddhik- "intha pakkam thirumbu.."

Siddhik adjusted the flowers and helped her to remove the garland. 

Siddhik- "ethavathu kudikuriah?"

Athulya- "paravalla, sapda thane porom..wait panren". The same time Pragyan and Sujan entered.

Sujan- "photo edukanum, maplaium ponnum vantha nalla irukum.."

Siddhik- "ipo romba tired ah iruku.. Evening reception la eduthukalama?"

Pragya- "just three photos anna, intha costume la venum. please..". Siddhik looked at Athulya. She nodded her head as okay. 

Siddhik- "okay polam". Pragyan and Sujan looked at each other with a smile. 

They took some photos in that. While having lunch too, they were asked to give pose to the photos. Couples did as per the instructions. Pragyan and Sujan often teased them. Once they are done with everything, They were then taken to the Athulya' s home. They had some rituals there. Once done with that, Siddhik and Athulya was sent to Athulya' s room to take rest. 

Athulya' mother- "mapla neenga aththu kooda rest edunga. 2 hours kalichu kilamba arambicha kooda pothum reception ku.. ". Siddhik nodded his head.

Athulya- "ma, enaku ithellam kalatanum.. thala romba valikuthu, weight ah iruku.."

Athulya' s mother- "pch, konja neram ipadiye iru ma.. ipo aal illa. nanum appa vum poi poo mandapathuku vandhiducha nu kekanum, reception ku.. sonthakarangala vitutu vanthiruken. poi avangala vera pakanum...  konja nerathula akka vnathiduvanga. "

Athulya left out a long breathe and hummed.  She then left. Athulya was still in full dressed up state. Siddhik locked the door and came near to her.

Siddhik- "thirumbu naan help panren..". He is helping her to remove the pins from her hair.

Siddhik- "Athulya, intha pin ah epadi kalatanum nu theriala.."

Athulya- "entha pin?"

Siddhik took a photo of the pin on her head and showed that to her. Athulya guided him and he removed the pins. The flowers which is pinned all over her hair is removed. He also helped her in removing her jewels. 

Siddhik- "ivlo weight ah jewels podatha, Athulya. "

Athulya- "amma thituvanga"

Siddhik- "evening reception ku light ah podu.. Match agala nu naan sonen nu solidu. enkita mostly ethuvum keka matanga"

Athulya- "nalla idea..".  she genuinely smiled at him.

While removing the ear ring Siddhik saw little blood in her ear. He took some cotton and gave first aid. But didn't asked anything. Sooner, she slept. Siddhik sat in the sofa and relaxed a bit. He felt sleepy and tired since he got ready at 6 itself and started to do all the rituals. But what next? is the question that scares him a lot. He is unable to plan anything. A lot of memories crossed his mind. He left out a long breathe brushing all the memories. He then looked at Athulya. 

She is sleeping out of tiredness. Automatically her hand grabbed a teddy and hugged it tightly in sleep. He felt her like a kid. The sindoor in her hair partition makes him to realize that now his life is tied with her. He is just thinking how is he going to manage everything. He is already tired of his inner battles and expectations.

After a while, He heard a door knock. Siddhik went and opened the door. Pragyan and Sujan stood there. They came in, Once Siddhik gave them space. 

Sujan- "hey aththu enthiri di.. neramachu."

Athulya- "pch, poda.."

Sujan- "reception iruku di, enthiri.."

Athulya- "nee konja neram samaali sujju naan 5 minutes la vantharen."

Pragyan- "epadi? unaku pathila un aalu pakathula avana nikka solalama?"

Athulya sat up the next second, "ethey?"

Sujan- "nalla irukathu aththu.. neeyae kilambiden pavam mapla.."

Athulya rubbed her eyes and looked at everyone. Siddhik is sitting on the sofa with a smiling face. Pragyan and Sujan are standing next to her with a teasing face. Athulya glared at them, stood up and left the room. Following her both Pragyan and Sujan too went. 

Athulya -"imsaigala. yen da ipadi panreenga? avar irukumpothe va kindal pannuveenga"

Sujan- "athaan unaku nai sanguli potachulla, ini enna? epo venalum kindal panalam"

Athulya- "dei, thaaliya, nai sanguli nu sollatha"

Sujan- "correct thaan, nai sanguli ah kalati vachuda mudium la.."

Athulya- "sujju..."

Sujan- "surrender. "

Pragyan- "but avan question correct aththu.."

Athulya- "pongada rendu perum velila..", she pushed them away after she entered her mothers room to change to the Reception wear. 

Athulya looked at the nuptial chain that is falling on his chest. An unknown fear slowly rises in her heart and mind. She is unable to name it what exactly it is. It took some minutes to calm herself and return back to her carefree nature.

Evening, everyone assembled for the reception. Siddhik and Athulya come to the stage. 

There were given a garlands to exchange between themselves. Athulya smiled a bit remembering the morning incident. Siddhik from her smile and shining eyes understood that she is remembering the incident. 

Siddhik- "i like you Athulya", he said and placed garland in her shoulder. 

Athulya with wide smile and a slight blush said, "i like you" and placed the garland in his shoulder. 

Then both received gifts and blessings from all the persons who came for marriage. They took photos with everyone. Successfully the reception is over. They went home after having dinner. The bride and the groom were sent to different rooms to get ready. 

After a while, Siddhik was sent at first to Athulya's room in which all the first night arrangement is done. 

Siddhik is waiting for Athulya. Till now Siddhik and Athulya didn't conversed much. Only in their first meeting they did. They are not left with much time to converse. Siddhik is waiting to have a discussion with Athulya. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it?

Next update will be on Monday. 

Please do vote and comment. 

Parvathi Suresh Sharma.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 19.3K 55
S - En life haa spoil panitalaa.. en appa amma.. Anna.. ellarum enaa vendam nu solitu poitangaa..unaala dhaan. A - Na soldratha.. S - edhuku ippadi...
27.5K 2.7K 17
#1 in Ashwin Kumar out of 525 stories on 27.8.2022 #1 in Ashwin out of 753 stories on 3.9.2022 #4 in Sivaangi out of 950 stories on 24.1.2023 #4 in A...
13.8K 1.7K 20
It's an ashaangi fan fiction which revolves around two pairs of identical twins who eventually falls in love with eachother. Let's witness how their...
49.5K 5.5K 20
Its a feel good plot . Character description isnt much needed . We all will go with the flow . There is no much of negative shade in this plot . And...