Bonded | Kai Parker

By AmethystWritxr

"๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’‘ ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ. . .๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚ ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž | ๐”๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ | ๐‡๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž | ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ | ๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž | ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ | ๐๐š๐ ๐“๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง | ๐๐จ ๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ | ๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž | ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ค

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐๐จ๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 

328 18 189
By AmethystWritxr

MELODY'S POV

"THANK GOD!" I yell at the top of my lungs while I hold a letter from Whitmore's online acceptance program.

I applied very late, but I still managed to get into the university. Even though the courses are online, I am grateful to be enrolled. I will still have to go to the campus for my final exam and complete my 20 hours at the criminal justice building.

When I tell Jer the news? He'll freak for me.

Smiling down at the paper in my hands, I turn and walk into the house. "Jer!" I yell and walk into the kitchen.

"What!" He yells from the bathroom.

"Hurry in there. I gotta show you something!"

After a few seconds, he got out and approached me. "Whats up?"

I slid the paper to him, walked to the fridge, and served myself some iced tea. Jeremy held the paper close to himself, reading each line carefully while I sipped my drink.

His eyes widen and a big smile formed on his lips. "You did it!" He placed the paper down and rushed to me, grabbing me and spinning me around while I laughed.

"Put me down!" I slap his shoulders and shake my head at his silliness. "I did make it."

Jeremy walked past me and served himself some tea, "When do classes start?"

I sipped on my tea while I sat on the stool. "Next week. So you better enjoy my company now before I'm a busy bee." I point my finger on the marble island with a grin.

The vampire hunter rolled his eyes, unamused by my silly words, which made me pout. How could he not take this seriously? I'm going to be so busy I won't have time for him.

Jeremy walked to the coat hanger and grabbed his jacket. "I'll enjoy your company when I come back. I got somewhere to be."

I gasp. "You have friends other than me?"

"You can be a real dick sometimes Mel. See you later." He waves while walking out of the house.

And then there was one. How boring.

Chugging the rest of my tea, I stood up and took the glass alongside the one Jer left on the counter and washed it. Placing it to dry, I pulled out my phone and grabbed my acceptance letter.

I took a picture of it and sent it to the group chat with the girls. Immediately, the girls replied with confetti popper emojis and congratulations.

'We have to celebrate some time!' Caroline sends.

'What should we do?' Elena asked.

I thought about it. 'I can't believe Imma say this but. . .no parties!' For some reason, I always end up bumping into Kai with those, and I'm kinda avoiding him at the moment. 'How about we go shopping today?'

Elena was the first to reply. 'That sounds like so much fun, but I am swamped with so much work at the clinic. Maybe another time?'

'I have a lot going on too.' Caroline added. 'We will for sure go shopping soon!'

I just put an okay and shut my phone with a sigh. Why even bother to ask for a celebration if it won't be today? I know I shouldn't complain; the girls got a lot going on while there's nothing going on in my life.

Shaking my head, I made my way to the couch and lay down, turning the TV on. Wrapping the throw-on blanket over my body, I changed the channels until I stopped at one featuring 'Mean Girls'.

Five minutes into the movie, I let out a dramatic sigh. I'm still so pressed that the girls didn't want to hang out today, and nothing will make me feel better because when I'm mad, it just stays there, bothering me.

Ignoring the movie in front of me, I went on Instagram like I always do when I'm upset because I know seeing other people happy - living their best lives only hurts me more.

I look through my feed, seeing people post pictures with their loved ones, friends, boyfriends. All of them are happy with the ones they love while I sit in sweats on my couch with no one.

Scrolling some more, I stopped at a picture that sank my stomach. It was one of Kai and the girl. While holding a mic, they made silly faces at what looked like a karaoke bar.

Kai captioned it. 'Singing with this crazy goose. The grunge selection still weak.' #couplegoals #karaokenight #grungeselectionsucks.

How does he have more fun than I do? I don't care about his relationship at all. . .but how is he happier than me? I wish he wasn't. I wish he was miserable like me.

I shut my phone and threw it on the other side of the couch, glaring at it. That was when I heard a knock at the door. Who the hell is here? I thought as I stood and made my way to the door.

When I opened it, I was greeted by Enzo. He gave me a slightly crooked smile, "Hello, love."

Well this is unexpected. "H-hi." I gave him a smile. "Not trying to sound ungrateful or anything because trust me, I need the company, but why are you here?" Did that sound rude?

Enzo chuckled. "You've always been one to speak your mind. And to answer your burning question. . .there's no real reason that I'm here. I just happened to be."

His words sent butterflies inside my stomach. He was so thinking about me.

"Well you being here for no reason just made my day." I look inside my house. "You know my no vampire rule right?" He nods. "Give me a minute to change." I slam the door shut and rush up the stairs, giggling like some idiot.

I opened my closet and looked through my clothes, throwing aside anything I didn't feel like wearing. After searching for five minutes, I decided on a pair of jeans and a black cropped hoodie, which I layered with an oversized jean jacket and my black high heel boots.

Freshing up with some deodorant and perfume, I applied some makeup to my face before rushing down the stairs and to the living room. I turn the tv off and grab my phone as I run to the door.

I fixed my hair before I opened it. "Ready. So where are you taking me?" I say, closing the door behind me before locking it.

Enzo shoved his hands into the pockets of his black leather jacket. I trailed him as he descended the steps with confident strides, and headed towards his sleek black car parked at the curb. "Wherever your heart desires," he said with a charming smile, holding the door open for me. As I settled into the passenger seat, he started the car with a low rumble. "This is the Melody show," he declared, grinning mischievously.

"Oh wow, that is way too much responsibility you're giving me. You sure you want to do that?" I joke and put my seatbelt on.

"As long as it doesn't involve us burning to death, have at it." He joked, looking at me from the corner of his eye.

"Well darn, that was the plan! Anyway, how about we go to the mall?" I send him a silly grin as he smiles back.

Enzo kept his eyes on the road, "If that's where you would like to go, then the mall we shall go to."

"Fuck yeah!" I cheered as Enzo shook his head, probably thinking I'm crazy.

What can I say? I really want to go shopping. The mall is sorta far, like the next town over. Curse mystic falls and it's old ways. . .but I guess it keeps me grounded.

Throughout the car ride, I made it my mission to be the DJ while Enzo drove. He didn't like my music taste but he likes grandpa music so of course he won't like anything I like.

Anyway, I kept changing radio stations until I found a good song. Suddenly, I gasped as "Umbrella" by Rihanna began to play. I looked at Enzo and started singing along.

"You can stand under my umbrella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh-eh!" I grabbed ahold of Enzo's shoulder. "Told you I'll be here forever! Said we'll be friends! Took and oath Ima stick it out till the end!" I slap my chest with my free hand.

Enzo looks at me from the corner of his eye, "I appreciate the private show, but you shaking me like you have, makes it difficult for me to concentrate on the road."

I remove my hands from his tense shoulders and sit back, my palms slick with sweat. "Okay, okay, I'll calm down," I say with a laugh, raising my hands in surrender while Enzo shook his head.

With that, I turn to the window, fixating on the trees we pass by on the way to the mall. Their leaves flutter in the wind, and I find myself mesmerized by their dance.

As we drove, I took deep breaths, trying to steady my racing heart and calm my nerves because, for some reason, I was nervous. Which is something so unheard of for me, but being alone with Enzo reminds me of the olden days when we were more than just friends.

Also, the silence doesn't help.

Not a single word was spoken for at least 10 minutes now. All that could be heard was the soft hum of the engine, and I tried to focus on the scenery outside as a distraction from how awkward it was in here.

That's when all of a sudden the radio began to play Smile Like You Mean It by The Killers. The same song that played in Kai's car the day we drove to the boarding house.

For some reason, the song triggered me. I quickly sat up and changed the station before returning to the window with my arms crossed.

My chest felt funny at the thought of that day, how mad I was at Damon and Stefan for tricking me. . .but I also had fun with Kai, and now it seems like he's ignoring me. Did he forget about our deal? I hope not because we have a vampire to catch.

"You seem upset." Enzo finally spoke.

I turn to look at his side profile. "I'm peachy. . ." I lie through my teeth, which Enzo picks up rather quickly.

He drove into the malls parking lot. "I suppose those words fool the lot of your friends but it doesn't fool me." He parks and removed his keys from the car, facing me. "You don't have to pretend with me. After everything we've been through, you are free to speak your mind."

The awkwardness I once felt faded away as my eyes met his own. The words coming from his mouth calmed me, remembering how gentle he was with me - how he always allowed me to be myself.

But now I don't know what to say; how do I tell Enzo that the song on the radio upset me because it reminded me of the heretic who isn't my friend but my partner in crime thats trying to help me find the vampire who's after me, and that we also have a blood pack deal.

That he hasn't come around for any blood and is now hanging out with a girl. . .totally forgetting about all of our deals, so now I'm upset over it all, which doesn't make any sense because I hate him.

Still, he doesn't even have the decency to shoot me a text or call to inform me that he hasn't forgotten about our plans - I'm just. . .eh!

I have major issues.

Smiling like a maniac, I finally spoke. "Honestly? Everythings been upsetting me." That is not a lie just not the full truth. "My friends are all faraway from me, busy with their own lives. Then let's not forget everyone has forgotten what Stefan did to me. . even Elena, who knows the pain of losing parents."

"I never liked Stefan from the start. He always seemed to have everything in the palm of his hand without trying. And I could never understand how everyone adored him so much." Enzo ranted himself, which made me feel better knowing someone else despised Stefan other than me.

I couldn't help but giggle. "You're telling me. . .mans got major issues and can't take a hint." I removed my seatbelt. "I hope he finally leaves me alone after the boarding house incident. . ."

Enzo arched a brow. "The what?" Puzzled by my words.

I totally forgot he had no idea what Damon and Stefan did. "Well, Damon sent me a SOS, and when I got there, guess who was hiding in the shadows? Stefan. . .they cornered me so I could forgive him, but it didn't work. It only pissed me off even more."

"Damon is a bit of an idiot." Enzo took his own seatbelt off. "Put a smile on your beautiful lips. You don't deserve to be upset at the sad lot of them." He stepped out of the car, and so did I.

I slam the door shut, "I'll try." I hold my bag close to me and walk beside Enzo.

"So why are we here? I mean what's the reason?"

We walked into the mall, and I grinned. "Well, I need a Halloween costume and someone to accompany me in my search."

"I see," Enzo said with a grin. "So what will you be this year? A witch? Vampire?" We walked past stores until we made it to the Halloween store.

"Hmm, how about both?" I shrugged and walked to the women's section.

"Both? So you mean to be a heretic? Like that bloke who doesn't seem to leave you alone." I knew he was referring to Kai, and I could see a hint of jealousy in his eyes.

My eyes scanned the costumes hung all over the walls. "Why not? If it'll piss him off, that's a bonus for me. You know how much I love messing with people." I look at some of the outfits displayed for me. "None of these will work out. . .I'll have to make it myself."

I walked over to the one-piece clothing section and started looking at my options. My eyes were drawn to a black lace corset top that had a very vampire-like feel to it."This will work." I take it and look some more. "Ohh thats cute." As I continued browsing, I came across a black tulle skirt with a purple ombré effect that looked quite witchy to me. I couldn't resist and decided to grab it as well.

"That's quite short." He points to the skirt. "Is it a birthday party or a pool party?" He teased, which I brushed off.

Throwing him the costume I was building, I made my way to the accessories. "It's not that short, so calm it down. I know you're over 100 years old, but damn, you don't gotta be so conservative like my grandpa."

Enzo catches my costume and sends me a killer smile. "Grandpa? I might be the sexiest looking grandpa you've ever seen." He hovers over me while I look for some purple and black striped knee socks.

His closeness made my heart skip a beat. "Actually-" I grab the socks I was looking for and face Enzo, causing our noses to touch. "It's Klaus. He is the oldest vampire in existence and all." I placed the socks in his hands. "But don't worry, you're second or third."

As I tried to walk away from him, he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him. "I doubt I'm anything but first." Enzo looked into my eyes with passion that made me want to take him right there and then but I kept it together.

"Maybe who knows. . ." I pull away and walk off.

I didn't even bother to try on the outfit and see if it looked good on me. I had other things on my mind, and Kai was one of them.

But I managed to find a cute witch hat and made my way to pay, and before I could pull out my wallet, Enzo was all over it. He had pulled his out and paid for my things.

I, of course, didn't stop him; what? He offered to pay, so why not? If he wanted to do that, why should I step in and crush his dream?

Enzo hands me the bags. "Thank you." I say, earning a smile from the vampire.

"The pleasure is all mine." He put his hand out for me to take, which I did, and as we began to walk out, I bumped into someone. "Sorry - Sabrina?"

She held a costume in her hands. "Melody?"

We stared at each other dumbfounded.

My jaw dropped because, out of all places, why was she here? And if she's here that means. . .-

"There you are! I lost you for a second." Said the heretic who's been avoiding me. He placed an arm around Sabrina and looked at me. "You're costume shopping too?" He gasped playfully. "Or are you following me?"

I look him up and down and remove my hand from Enzos. "You don't get to talk to me." I snap and bump my shoulders with his.

Enzo smirked at Kai, "Excuse me." He walked past him and followed me out of the store.

"I don't get it! Why the hell is he always around!" I turn to Enzo, "And did you see how he talked to me? Like he hasn't been ignoring me."

Enzo watched me, "You care that he's ignoring you?" His words came out like a statement instead of a question. "It's bothering you isn't it love?"

The words that came from his mouth were calm, with no hint of jealousy or judgment, but it all angered me more. Was he trying to prove something by saying that?

"I'm gonna stop you right there because it's not what you think." It's as if my words went from one ear out the other with Enzo. "We just -"

Enzo leaned closer, "You what?"

I can't tell him what's happening, or he will get involved and tell everyone. I shut my mouth, that being the only thing I can do.

The vampire lost his patience with me, no longer trying to understand me. "You used to be able to tell me everything once upon a time, and now it's like cats got your tongue." He let out a distasteful chuckle. "I'm in no mood to play an escort anymore."

As Enzo walked past me, my heart dropped, but I didn't move a muscle. I didn't chase after him to explain - to tell him he means the world to me.

Instead, I shut my eyes and let him go because, deep down, I didn't want him to get involved. I need it to be me - me and Kai.

For the longest time, I have always hid behind my friends. I did as I was told as the human of the group. I'll get saved - I'll do something reckless and add fuel to the fire. I would be trapped in a barrier spell just, so I was safe because none of them found me capable of helping.

I refuse to be a burden. I refuse to be weak.

"You did the right thing." Kai's words startled me; as I looked up, he was right before me. His blue eyes stared deeply into my soul, waiting for me to say something.

"Doesn't feel like it. . ." I look at him and then punch his arm. "That's for ignoring me."

Kai pouts, rubbing his arm as if I hurt him, but we both know I didn't. It was nothing more than a tap for him, but he always loved to play human.

"Hey I was busy. . .I got a life."

"And we had a deal." I blurt out.

"I know," he said while looking around cautiously before grabbing my arm and pulling me into the family bathroom. He quickly shut the door behind us.

I nearly stumbled from the impact. "What the hel-" But before I could even finish my sentence, Kai swiftly pressed his hand over my mouth, pushing me against the wall.

He then looked towards the door, tilting his head in its direction. After that, he turned his gaze towards the sink, and with just a single look, caused it to turn on.

As Kai leaned in closer, I felt a strange sensation in the pit of my stomach. His hand pressed firmly over my mouth, muffling my gasp of surprise. His other hand held me tightly by the waist, preventing any escape. I couldn't take my eyes off his face, searching for any hint of what was to come.

Finally, he released me and whispered, "He's here."

At first, what he said didn't register in my brain, but then it clicked. "The vampire?" I whispered, and he nodded. Just another problem to add to today's list.

"I've been tracking him for days. You know? When you thought I was ignoring you." He teased, crossing his arms over his chest with a stupid smile.

I refuse to apologize. "Hey!" Kai shushed me. "I thought we were doing all this together," I whisper. "This isn't a one man show." I don't know what I was more annoyed with, the fact he ignored me or went rogue.

Kai sighs while rolling his eyes. "You would've gotten in the way. . .the plan is still to attack on your birthday. I just needed to see what we were up against, or should I say me." He points to himself while winking.

He always does this, trying to seem cool because he's a heretic and I'm a human. It was such a turn off.

"I'm seconds away from ending the deal if you keep acting this way." I warned with a death glare. One that Kai ignored as he leaned closer to the door using what I believe to be his vamp hearing to see if the coast was clear.

I didn't understand why the vampire hadn't attacked me. Is it because I was with Enzo? Maybe, but that's not the scary part of this all; it's the fact that he's a daylight walker.

He always came after me at night, but now? He's coming for me during the day. It will be hard hiding this from the group at the rate it's going. My birthday better come around the corner in the blink of an eye.

Kai backed away from the door, "I think the coast is clear. . ."

I smile, "Great lets go then." As I tried to open the door, Kai blocked the door. "What now?"

As I stood before the heretic, I couldn't help but notice the distress etched on his face. His eyes scanned me, taking in every detail as if searching for something.

It was then that I noticed how sickly he looked. His lips were dry, and his complexion was ashen, like that of a ghost. The skin beneath his eyes was dark. Had I not realized how sick he looked before?

"I need blood Remedy." He licks his dry lips. "Being a vampire is cool and all, but being eternally hungry knocks down a few points. Luckily I have a lot of self control with blood - ironically. . .Anyway, I think I overestimated how long I can go without it, so I need you to pop a vein for me, pretty please." He pouts his lips while his hands are together in a silly plead.

I like to pretend he didn't take this blood deal so seriously, especially since he has that compelled girl every second of the day. Yet, he hasn't drank from her. . and in an odd way, it makes me happy.

Sighing at my thoughts, I removed the hair clip from my hair and faced my palm upward. "I'm doing this because we have a deal. . .not because I care about your hunger." I press the sharp metal on my skin, drawing a puddle of blood in my hands before leaning it close to Kai's lips.

Kai smirked the whole time as he watched me, intrigued by my actions. He grabbed my wrist and moved my hand to his lips; I could feel them on my palm, sending a shiver down my spine. "Thank you."

I nod and watch as his vampirism comes to the surface, and he drinks the pool of blood in my hands. I grunted at the feeling. My hand was stinging as the air sank itself into my skin.

Kai held onto my arm firmly with eyes shut, enjoying the taste of my blood. He just drank and never pierced his fangs into my hand, which surprised me. He was so gentle.

Why was he being gentle with me? Heck, why doesn't he compel me? I haven't had vervain in a long time. He could take as much as he wants and compel me to forget, yet he's playing nice with me.

I don't want him to play nice; I want to hate him because that's easier. If I hate him, then I won't care, but why am I so drawn to him? It's like I'm bonded with him by a single thread.

Kai pushes my palm away, licking the blood off his lips while letting me go. "Wow, I sure needed that. I feel like a new person." He cracked his fingers and rolled his shoulders back. "I'm ready to take that vampire on."

I cover my hand and snort. "You're not taking anyone on until my party got it?" I demand and turn to the toilet, searching for the toilet paper to wrap my hand with.

Kai rolled his eyes at my words and watched me, "Eh? You don't have to do that I got you." He bit into his wrist and vamped speed in front of me. "Take some. I don't mind."

I flinched as he stood before me; I looked down at his wrist and back into his eyes. "No thank you." I pushed past him over to the toilet paper, grabbed a good amount, and began to wrap my palm.

"Suit yourself. . ." He muttered, placing his arm down to his side and laughing. I gave him a look and he smiles. "Don't look at me like that. I'm laughing for a good reason."

I finished wrapping my hand, "And that is?"

Kai curls his lips, "Because you think you can go without vampire blood like hello? You live in Mystic Falls. You basically rely on it."

Forget what I said. I hate him.

"No I don't."

"So you're telling me you haven't had vampire blood at all?"

Why does he always have to have the last word? He always has to make me look stupid. I won't answer him because he knows I have. Of course, I have. . .I had when I didn't think it mattered, but I don't want to risk becoming a vampire, not after what happened with my parents.

I didn't say a thing, only answering his question, and man, he looked pleased with himself. "You're such a dick." I spat and walked out the bathroom door, not caring if that vampire was around to catch me.

Kai walked out of the bathroom, following behind me. "Aw don't be mad at me. I like to tease, so don't take anything to heart."

"I'm not mad. I'm annoyed. I think I've spent enough time with you for a day. . ." I look around. "Hey don't you have a compelled girlfriend to go to? Or are you that awful of a person to leave her hanging even out of her own free will." I've been waiting to say that the whole time I've been with Kai.

He came here with Sabrina, and he had to leave with her.

Kai sighs. "She's getting us some costumes, and I also sent her to get some goodies for herself, so no, I'm not an awful person. Thank you very much." I want to punch him but I won't.

I smile devilishly. "Goodie for you!" I look both ways. "Looks like an evil vampire is nowhere in sight, so I should get going. Bah-bye." I wave and try to make a run for it, but Kai stops me.

"You're more of an idiot than I thought. You being alone is just what he wants, and since your ride ditched you, what's his name again? Ezra. You should ride with me." He says, knowing well that wasn't his name, but how could I forget? He was never really good with names.

I remove my arm from his grip. "And be a third wheel? No thanks, I think I'll be fine."

Kai throws his hands up in surrender. "Fine. If you end up getting killed, that's your problem, not mine." He points to himself and shrugs. "I'll see you at the party, I suppose." And with that, the vampire witch disappears.

I roll my eyes, gather my belongings, and walk away determinedly.

In a way, I wanted him to chase after me. To stop me, but it looks like he doesn't care enough to do that. I gotta stop getting the wrong idea with this guy. He's not nice - he's far from that, so can my brain stop thinking he is?

//This is a short one but a much needed one. Thank you guys for reading! Vote and Comment if you enjoyed! Let me know what you think of Kai and Melody. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 95 50
Y/N is a newly turned vampire with a tragic past. She came to mystic falls just two weeks ago and soon met the Mystic Falls gang. One night as Y/N is...
6.4K 88 21
" Love is the only thing that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. " Kai parker fanfiction Started 02.01.2022 Finished 07.03.20...
14.7K 514 46
YOUR Y/N BENNETT YOUR STILL A VIRGIN (JUST TO LET YOU KNOW) Y/N IS MORE INTO FASHION SHE LIKES GIRLY STUFF BUT CAN ALSO SOMETIMES BE A TOMBOY,YOU USE...
307K 9.4K 27
โ–Œ ยทหš เผ˜ ใƒŸ ๐’๐’๐‘–. โ”Š โช ๐“›๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐“›๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ด ๐“›๐™ด๐™ถ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐š‚! โซ ใ€€ โ†ณ ไผ่ชฌใฎใ‚ˆใ†ใซ็”Ÿใใ‚‹ โ› ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‚๐—๐— ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’๐’” ๏ฟฝ...