Glitch - Boku No Afterlife. Y...

بواسطة Taylorbeanbetch

Amanda Grayson, a 21 year old Autistic adult dies and instead of going to heaven or hell.. She's brought to a... المزيد

Chapter 1 - The whole 'Being Dead' thing.
Chapter 2 - Entrance Exam
Chapter 3 - The fitness gram pacer test-
Chapter 4 - USJ
Chapter 5 - 🥵Sports Festival🥵
Chapter 6 - The Alien Hero
Chapter 7 - Internship
Chapter 9 - Great Return
Chapter 10 - Exam's
Chapter 11 - Training!
Chapter 12 - 🔞 Taken 🍋
Chapter 13 - I live to spite god
Chapter 14 - 🥵HUH?🥵
Chapter 15 - 🔞 Kitten gets the creme🍦🍋
Chapter 16 - Dorms
Chapter 17 - Licensed to kill
Chapter 18 - 🔞 Wreck'd 🍋
Chapter 19 - 🔞 Interview 🍋
Chapter 20 - Taken 2: the sequel
Chapter 21 - 🔞I'm a mom now..?🍋
Chapter 22 - 🔞Back in black!🍋
Chapter 23 - 🔞 Brainwashed 🍋
Chapter 24 - 🥵 Better Pastures 🥵
Chapter 25 -🥵The life of a hobbit🥵
Chapter 26 - Wittle Puppy's and Executions!
Chapter 27 - Festival!
Chapter 28 - 🔞 It's Hero Time! 🍋
Chapter 29 - 🔞 Explosive Dust 🍋
Chapter 30 - TCL Commands
Chapter 31 - 🔞 THIS IS THE ENNND~ 🍋 (END)

Chapter 8 - 🔞Where am I?🍋

727 26 12
بواسطة Taylorbeanbetch

Authors Note: fun fact, I actually wrote most of the porn in this chapter over two years ago 😅 this story was originally supposed to have a Pokemon move quirk type thing. But I swapped it out with Ben10 because I know more about that than Pokemon moves.. This shit show started because I was horny for Hawks.

Written February 15th, 2024
Edited April 4th, 2024

🔞 Portion: Hawks

I groan out sleepily, reaching up to scratch my nose. Only to feel my arm restrained. Is my blanket wrapped around my arm again? Opening my eyes groggily I look down at my arm expecting to see cloth.. only to see a thick metal chain wrapped around my limb. What the fuck. This startles me awake, I look at my other arm and notice the same thing. I'm chained up! I try to reach my Omnitrix, but the entire chain is connected. When I pull one end to get down length, the other loses length. This is some Saw shit!

Looking down to get a good overview of my body.. I see some bright red feathers covering my very NAKED body. Only a blanket barely covers my modesty. "What the.." My heart begins to race in my chest. Shit shit shit- at least this isn't a 'put the lotion in the basket' type of kidnapping!

"My pretty bird is finally awake.." Hawks' voice purrs from the shadows, turning to look at him. My eyes widen and I blush, the amount of heat in my cheeks rivaling Endeavors fire. I squeal and avert my gaze as I process. Hawks strides across the concrete bunker like room to me bare ass naked, his cock hard and swinging between his legs. Fuck he's huge. An unhinged smile on his face and crazed look in his eye. Like the fucker had a psychotic break. This isn't the room at his agency! Where the fuck am I?! What the fuck is going on?! AM I IN HIS BASEMENT?! GOOD GOD THIS IS A LOTION IN THE BASKET SITUATION!!!

"Mr. Hawks-" I stutter out to him, trying to appeal and see what he wants with me. Hawks wasn't this nuts in the show! What the fuck! Is this the goddamn butterfly effect?! Shit! I knew I shouldn't have drunk that goddamn hot chocolate!!!

"Keigo." He states with a growl as he approaches the bed side, his wings twitching behind him. Good gods.. Why does he have to be so hot? Why are all the hot ones crazy?

"K-Keigo.." I squint at the floor in confusion.

"Fuck.. my name sounds sinful coming out of your mouth.." Hawks groans deeply, reaching his hand down to stroke his already hard cock. OH GREAT BALLS OF FIRE- I look away from him quickly.

"W-What's going on..? This isn't my room.. Why are you n-naked?" I ask him with utter confusion and squeak in my voice. There's no way in all the nine rings of Helluva Boss that this Adonis of a man is attracted to me. He must have popped some Viagra and wants to use me like a fucking living pocket pussy or something!

"I couldn't hold myself back anymore.. I tried so hard to be patient for you.. but the thought of not being able to see you again soon? Or being able to hear your beautiful voice every day? No.. I've been waiting months for this." He's.. he's been wanting me for months??? Bitch how?! I've barely been here a year! AND WHY????? Is he a fucking Yandere????

"I know that you want to fuck me as much as I want to fuck you.." Keigo smirks as he strokes his cock eagerly, it already covered in lube, staring at my bare breasts hungrily. "You told me so yourself.. I had feathers all throughout your room at the agency. listening in on you at all times.. Hoping I could catch you masturbating... but I heard you talk to your little friend Mina on the phone.. how much you wanted me to rail you into the bed." BRO WHY?! WHY DO YOU WANT ME?! THE MATH AIN'T MATHING! LAD COULD HAVE ANYONE!! This man is obviously delusional, I need to get him to let me go.

"Keigo.. Y-You can't keep me here, I live with an underground hero.. and I have school today and my friends know that I will never miss a day." I sure as shit don't want to be kept here like a goddamn pet!

"I don't care." He shakes his head vehemently. "You're mine." Besqueeze me? I stare at him with a surprised Pikachu face. Keigo strides up to the bed and cups my face in his hand, stroking me lovingly. "I'm going to cherish you my little bird.." Keigo leans in and kisses me gently, I blush and try to pull away only for him to follow me. He used his wings to flap and get on top of me fully, cupping my face in his hands he moans softly and begins to kiss me anew. Oh gods above.. I ain't too mad not gonna lie..

Bringing a chained hand up I press it against his chest, he groans and pushes his tongue into my mouth forcefully. I moan softly at the intrusion making him hum happily as he plunders my mouth for all im worth. Good GODS this man can kiss... I mean.. I suppose I can stay a little while.. He pulls away and a trail of spit connects us, he smiles at me unhinged pupils blown.

"You're so beautiful.. like the goddess Aphrodite.." You need your little tweetie bird eyes checked buddy, but im not complaining. He sits back a bit and begins to rub his hands down my naked plump body, feeling up my curves and groaning deeply. I blush heavily at this, wondering why he's practically worshiping my skin. His heavy cock twitching with interest as he scoots back, his hand diving under the blanket to my bare pussy. My eyes widen and he slides his fingers in between my virgin folds, easily finding my hole and pushing a finger inside. I bite my lip at the sensation. "Already so wet for me little bird?" He smirks to me and I squeak, hiding my face in my shoulder. CURSE YOU VIRGINITY!!! Biting my lip even harder to stop myself from moaning as he pushes his finger deep inside of me.

"What's the matter? My fingers not enough?" He purrs to me with a giddy smirk. "You hungry for my cock baby?" He grabs his cock and rubs it against my wet lips, groaning at the sensation. Teasing himself with how close he is to my center. OHHHHHHH SWEET CHILD O'MINE!!

"K-Keigo.. wait!" I sputter out.

"What is it baby bird?" He leans forward towards my face and raises a brow.

"I'm a virgin.." I admit with a grimace, his eyes widen in surprise and growing delight. Why.. why are you happy?

"You mean.. I'm going to deflower you, my beautiful baby bird?" Oh shit, I've made a terrible mistake. He grins at me, I can feel his cock twitching against my thigh. He holds my face in his hands, stroking his thumbs over my lips. Man.. There are so many red flags! I feel like that red flag guy on tiktok might have something to say about this.. I can't even reach the Omnitrix to get out!..

Shit, might as well fuck him and fulfill my fantasy then ask to pee and escape. "Y-Yes.. please be gentle..?"

"Of course my beautiful bird.." He strokes his fingers through my hair. "I would never want to hurt you, unless you ask me too." He grins and winks at me coyly. Keigo leans back and away from me getting back on his knees, holding his cock in hand. "Hm.. I better make sure you're all wet and stretched then.. so you can take me.. Don't want it to hurt for our first time together." His body slides down the bed, his face right next to my pussy. My eyes widen in surprise and he dives right in with a moan of happiness. Licking up my entire slit, gathering my slick on his tongue. I gasp in shock, my body jolting. I let out a small moan in surprise.

"Tastes so good baby bird.. Like honey." He moves closer, wrapping his arms around my body. He licks and sucks at my hole and clit, I moan softly while bucking my hips. Pulling at the chain above me, he pushes his fingers inside me, curling them just right so I gasp out a moan. "Mmm.. found it." He chuckles, moving to suck on my clit while he fucks his fingers into me. Every thrust he abuses that poor spot inside of me, I jerk and moan. Trying my best to pull away, the starved man below me growls in dissatisfaction. Pulling me closer, his tongue and mouth not leaving my clit. He pushes a third finger inside and moves his fingers in a scissor motion. Stretching out my hole, he hums while he has my clit in his mouth.

"Come on baby, cum for me. Cum for Keigo, I want it so bad. Wanna hear your beautiful moans, they're music to my ears- they're the holy gospel of my goddess-" Increasing his speed, he flicks his tongue against my clit and I bust.

Moaning loudly, unable to control my volume. My walls flutter around his fingers, making the man hum louder. Wanting to extend my orgasm so I keep making those beautiful noises he craves. "K-Keigo-" He pulls away from me with a pant, a lazy smile on his face. Licking his lips he pulls his fingers out of my pussy, moving upwards so he's kneeling with my legs resting at his waist. He sucks his fingers clean of my cum, staring into my eyes while he does it. "Don't want to waste my Goddess' ambrosia.." he smirks to me. Goddamn... So far this encounter ain't so bad.

"Ready to take me baby bird? You're all stretched out and gushing.." Rubbing his hands up and down my thighs. "Must want my cock real bad, hm?" He raises a brow, reaching his right hand down to grab his cock. "Ready for me?" Teasing the tip of his cock at my entrance. "I need a yes baby.."

OH, SO NOW YOU ASK FOR MY CONSENT... Goddamnit, I'm too horny not to say no.. and fuckin aye I've wanted to fuck Hawks since I first saw him in screenshots of the anime. I'm not a bitch to waste an attack of opportunity when presented one! "Y-yes.. Keigo.." Blushing a bright red, he grins like the cheshire cat. He pushes his cock against my hole, the tip entering me. He groans softly, eyes locked on me to watch my expression as he slowly pushes inside. Wanting to watch every expression I make as he fucks me, wanting to see me lost in bliss as I cum. All from him, nobody else. Nobody else will touch his beautiful goddess, if they do he will disembowel them and string their guts up like Christmas lights around their nest. To ward off anymore who try to steal his goddess, his beautiful mate.

He pushes himself even deeper inside, he stops at my barrier. He grins crazily and snaps his hips into me with a groan of pleasure, bottoming out inside of me. Gritting my teeth at the sharp pain of my hymen breaking, it quickly soothes when he begins to rub my clit in small circles. "So good for me.. You're taking me so well already baby bird... It's like you're made for me.." He takes a big gulp of air, closing his eyes in bliss. "Fuck.. You ready baby? Want me to blow your mind? Hm?" He raises his brows and smirks at me. "Rock your world?" He leans down and presses his body against mine, resting his wings on the sides of the bed. Fully encasing me with his body.

Biting my lip with a soft whine I nod my head to him. He grins and pulls out of me before snapping his hips inside me with a grunt. I moan softly and my eyes widen in surprise. Oh fuck, my vibrator does NOT compare! My bare breasts press against his chest. Staring into my eyes as he begins a firm rhythm, watching as I writhe and moan underneath him. "Fuck baby bird.." He moans himself as he watches me close my eyes in pleasure, snapping and rocking his hips into me. Panting with each snap of his hips, cradling my head in his hands. "Taking me so good-"

"K-Keigo-" I moan out and dig my fingers into where I can reach on his shoulders, he moans loudly kissing and sucking at my neck eagerly. Snapping his hips into me like a well oiled machine, his balls slapping on my ass making the lewdest noises.

"A-Amanda.." He moans into my ear, his hot breath tickling me slightly. He nibbles just below my ear with a moan, his rhythm stuttering slightly. He slows himself down, so he doesn't cum just yet. Wanting to prolong this as long as he can.. wanting to fuck me for hours if he can, craving seeing me turn into a cock drunk mess. "So hot and tight around me.. your pussy is molding itself to my cock.. nobody else will be able to fuck you as good as I can.. You're mine.. need to show everyone.." Biting onto my shoulder hard, he breaks the skin and I cry out in surprise and pain. Blood dripping from his teeth he pulls back slightly and begins to suck and lick up my blood eagerly. What the fuck?!?! That shits only hot in fanfics!! I'm not a goddamn masochist!!!

I cry out in pain while he continues to lick over the wound, he grunts with a moan and increases his rhythm. Positioning his hips just right to hit my g-spot every time. Wanting to flood my body with pleasure to overcome the pain of his claiming mark, Keigo eagerly licks up the blood with a moan, enjoying the taste of me on his tongue. My life giving essence becoming one with him.

"M'gonna cum.." He purrs into my ear, a feather plucks off his wing and floats down to my clit. It begins to vibrate against me so fast and I moan loudly in surprise, tugging at the restraints trying to get away from the stimulation. My walls clenching down on Keigo making him groan in pleasure. Nuzzling his head into my neck with a moan.

"N-Not inside!" He growls at me with an angry scowl, holding me close to his body. WHAT?! I DIDN'T AGREE TO THIS! Not giving me an inch to pull away from him, as I try to squirm away from his cock. Knowing from his reaction that he's going to cum inside. The feather on my clit increases it's vibrations and I moan out loudly, orgasming suddenly. Making all my thoughts blank and my muscles like noodles. Keigo groans deeply and holds my hips as close to his as he can, his cock pulsing as cum splatters my insides white. I can even feel the temperature difference-

"Fuuuck..." He stares down at me with a smile, his tongue resting outside of his mouth with an ahegao. His eyes turned into slits as he stares at me, keeping his cock firmly inside me to plug me closed. Not wanting a drop of his cum to ooze out. "My beautiful little cum dump.."

"K-Keigo.. why.. why did you cum inside...?" The sex was nice but Jesus! Another red flag! He- I feel so violated! I look up at him with wide eyes, he leans down and rests his arms beside my head. Running his fingers through my hair lovingly.

"Because baby bird.. You're my mate!" He smiles wide to me with crazed eyes. What.. what the fuck is he in about? Jesus Christ, another red flag.. fucking hell I should have tried to escape when I saw the first one! "I made this nest just for you my love! We're gonna be together, forever.. You'll be safe here.. with me.. I won't let anyone hurt you again... I can't wait till they let Stain out of the police station for transport, I'm gonna gut him like a goddamn fish and blame it on a villain... That fucker doesn't deserve to live after what he did to you.. I can't let him get away unpunished. Others might get ideas.." He nuzzles his head against my neck, licking over the wound he made. "We're gonna have so many beautiful chicks.." he rubs the palm of his hand over my belly with a face of utter joy. Good mother of God.

Escape plan time, this lads bonkers. Ain't no way in the nine rings of Helluva boss that I'm going to allow a glorified parasite to grow inside of me! "K-Keigo.. Can I go to the bathroom..?" I ask him nervously.

He shakes his head no. "Not yet. We gotta make sure my cum takes, we'll stay here like this for thirty minutes. Then you can go to the bathroom with me.. Once you're done we'll go round two. " He purrs with a giddy smile, kissing my neck again. Bucking his hips into me with excitement. I.. I have dun diddly fucked up. Curse you pussy! You and brain are supposed to work together!! You were the chosen one Anakin! You were meant to destroy the sith not join them!

After a while he unchains me and slides his cock out, he watches me.. well, like a Hawk as I go to the bathroom and go pee. I'll be fucking damned if this asshole gives me a Urinary tract infection on top of the parasite he wants. Remember folks, always pee after you fuck! And if you masturbate with a penetrating sex toy. Learnt that shit the hard way... I have a feeling if I make a move for my watch, he's gonna stop me quick... God fuckin dammit.

Getting back to the room, he re-chains me to the bed with a loving smile. Kissing my wrists before he clamps them in their prisons. Fuckin nutter. He lays down on the bed underneath me with a grin. "I wanna see your glorious tits bounce while you ride me.." He reaches up and cups my double D's in each hand, groaning as they spill out of his hand. Rubbing his thumbs over my nipples.

He drops them and reaches down, feeling that I'm still slick from residual arousal and his goddamn semen. He grins and lifts me up by my thighs, positioning me where he wants me. Pushing his cock inside of me with a purr of delight. "I could live in your divine cunt.. my goddess.." okay.. his praise is hitting the mark for me.. Curse my praise kink.. callin me a goddess n shit.. When I don't move to begin riding him he frowns with a look of confusion, using multiple feathers he basically forces me to fuck him. Lifting me up with them and slamming me down when I don't do it. "Take your prayers from your willing slave goddess.." He moans as he watches me bounce on top of him.

If I could cross my arms, they would be crossed. He bucks up into me with vigor, his eyes locked onto my face. He frowns angrily when he doesn't see a reaction, not hearing my angelic moans. I'm gritting my teeth and looking away from him. I've perfected the art of the silent orgasm Keigo. I lived with my parents when I was in my damn twenty's!

"Love.. are you not enjoying it? Is the angle not good?" He asks me with concern, stopping his thrusting. I scowl and keep staring at the wall. "C'mon my goddess.. tell me what's wrong?" He sits up with me still in his lap, looking at me with concern. He grabs my face and forcefully pushes it to look at him. He smiles when he sees my eyes. "There's your beautiful eyes goddess.. What's wrong baby bird? Want to do another position? Want me to make you cum some more?" Stroking my face like a husband would their wife. The cock sucker.. Stockholm Syndrome already sneaking into my brain.. lil bitch.

"I don't want to do this." His eyes widen and he nods his head. Huh? Is..

"Alright baby, I understand.. Must be tuckered out from your first time, I think once is good for tonight. We can do some more tomorrow.." HE'S STOPPING? I would have figured he would keep going! So now he respects my fucking boundaries??? He leans forward and kisses me tenderly, staring at me while he does. I reciprocate reluctantly, he pulls away with a smile. "We have plenty of time since you're quitting that damn school." Running his fingers through my hair. Bitch what? God dammit.. time to put my masking skills to the test.

"Mph! Sure am." I say with a false smile that I've perfected over the years. "Can I go to the bathroom Kei? I don't want to get a UTI.. and I need a shower." Putting my acting skills to the test.

"Sure love." He smiles dopeily, excited by the new nickname, pulls out of me unhooking my chains. He leads me over to the bathroom, allowing me to go in alone. fucking idiot.. played him like a fiddle.

I get a moments peace, although there's feathers in here. He can see me using the vibrations.. I read about that in a fanfic once. "What are you doing baby bird?" He asks from the other side of the door, skeptical about what I'm doing since he doesn't hear the sound of pee. Only seeing me sitting on the toilet. I quickly flick through the options and reach Ghost Freak.

"You're fucking nuts Keigo!" I yell to him loudly and push down the cylinder, Keigo opens the door with speed after seeing the flash of light. I manage to go invisible before he can see me. Keigo's eyes widen in alarm at not seeing me in the bathroom. I quickly fly backwards through the wall, coming in contact with a large amount of dirt. I'm underground? Fucker did have me in a basement..

I hear Hawks scream from behind me, mixed with the cry of a hawk. "NOOOOOOO!!!!!" I quickly change tactics and fly upwards towards the surface. Thank god I kept Ghost Freak a secret from the general public! Suck my fat fucking dick Keigo!.. and shit maybe the semen will be eliminated since I transformed! I'll still take tests and the pills though. No parasite child for me!

Breaching the surface I look around in alarm, realizing I'm in a forest of some kind. Where in the actual fuck did he take me??? Flying off in a random direction while invisible, knowing that he won't be too far behind. I need to get some ground, I know that bastards fast.. again from fanfiction.. I barely got into season one of the anime, but I binged fanfic's to the point where I basically watched the show.

"AMANDA!!! GET BACK HERE MY BEAUTIFUL MATE!!! WE WERE MEANT TO BE!! YOU'RE MINE!!!!" I hear Hawks scream out from behind me. Shit! He's out of the building! Fly faster! GODDAMMIT WHY ARE YOU SO SLOW GHOST FREAK?! I grunt with effort and push myself to go faster, this body not meant for speed. Panting loudly in exertion I fly through the dense trees, only to sense something behind me. My eyes widen and I turn to see a red feather floating in the air. Fuck he knows where I am! He probably sensed the temperature shift, goddammit why do you have to be a stone cold bitch! ghost freak!!! I quickly dive into the ground, the feather flys around in circles above me.

"AMANDA!!!" Hawks appears with crazed panic filled eyes, only wearing his jacket. He looks around the area frantically, looking for any sign of me. He releases multiple feathers to scour the area to find me, panting loudly in panic. "BABY BIRD?! COME BACK!!! I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!!! JUST DON'T LEAVE!! IT'S NOT SAFE WITHOUT ME!!!" Not safe without him he says.. Give me a couple years and I will quite literally get a god like alien. Alien X will take no fucks.... Shit.. I don't want to hurt you Keigo. But you're giving me no choice.. Fucking crazy ass.. I expected this of the villains, not you. You goddamn overgrown chicken nugget. "WE CAN WAIT ON THE KIDS?! JUST DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!" Tears are in his eyes. Jesus he is nuts..

Making sure he turns his back on me I shoot up to him and go inside of him. He feels the temperature shift with his wings and turns, seeing me coming at him. I swan dive into his body, possessing him. I fight off his consciousness with a mental metal bat and push it down into a restful sleep. Replaying the memory of him fucking me to calm him down, making my memory self seem more enthusiastic about the whole thing. His body jerks with wide eyes for a moment before they glow green signaling im in control. "Jesus.. You're one tough bastard." I say in his voice, cracking my neck with a grunt.

I fly to the ground as gracefully as I can, taking off his jacket I set it down near the bottom of a tree. Walking over to a different large tree I sigh and slam his head against it. He doesn't go unconscious at first and I groan, I slam against it again.. and again until his body drops. I float out of him hover above him in my corporal form.

I grab his jacket and search it for feathers, finding none I sigh with relief before flying off with it in my hands. So I have something to wear when I'm human again.. Not wanting to leave a foot trail as XLR8 or a scent trail as Stinkfly.. and I don't want to set fire to the forest as Heatblast. Nobody wants to anger the eldritch horror that is Smokey the Bear... Hopefully i can get a head start before he wakes up..

- Ten Minutes Later -

Walking through the dense woods barefoot and butt ass naked, wrapped up in his jacket, I see a house in the distance and sigh with relief.

Quickly walking as fast as I can without injuring myself, I hold my jacket closed as I knock on the door. A kind old man comes out and gasps once he sees me. "Goodness gracious!" He takes in my disheveled form with wide eyes.

"C-can I use your phone sir?" He quickly nods his head and ushers me inside.

"Come in sweetheart.. Lords above.. you poor thing! This way dear." He uses his cane to walk and moves towards the kitchen, showing me his landline.

Grabbing it I quickly dial Professor Aizawa's number that I memorized. Holding it to my ear I hear him pick up after a moment. "Who's this? You shouldn't have this number." His voice grumbles through the receiver.

"Sensei?" I say with a weak nervous voice. I hope he's not mad I couldn't go to school today..

"Amanda!? Fuck are you okay? I was worried as fuck when you didn't come home. Nearly had All Might scour all of Japan!" His voice filled with alarm.

"Amanda? Is she okay!" I hear several voices in the background of the call yell.

"Aizawa s-sensei.." I whimper out. "C-can you come pick me up??"
I wipe the growing tears from my eyes, the badass survivor mask falling off.. leaving me behind. I feel disgusting.. I just want to take a long hot shower, scrub myself raw and sleep.. get his goddamn cum out of me.

"Where are you kid. I'm on my way." I hear a door slam shut and the sound of running. He opens a door and yells. "Nemuri! Take over my class!"

"Sir? Where am I?" I turn to the old man with raised brows, he tells me the location. Jesus christ I'm in the middle of bum fuck nowhere.. I turn back to the phone and repeat the address to Aizawa.

"I'm on my way. I'll be there in an hour. Stay on the line okay?" He orders me with a firm voice, I hear the sound of his car door closing.

"Yes sir.." The old man offers me some tissues to wipe my eyes and I eagerly accepts them.

- Hawks POV -

Perched on a tree outside of the small cottage, I growl with rage. My nails digging into the tree bark. I should just kill the old man and make it look like a suicide then take my mate back to the nest. but she's on the phone with that goddamn teacher of hers. He would know that it was me right away, then he would have proof via the call history. Reaching a hand up I begin to bite my nail angrily, listening into the conversation using my feathers. I'll have to bide my time and wait for her again.. I sigh loudly, my heart aching to have her in my arms again. I hope it takes and she doesn't get rid of it.. I want to see her plump with my child inside of her..

Moaning softly under my breath at the thought of that, I remain hidden in the dense tree leaves and continue to watch over my mate. I'll give her some gifts! She's obviously not ready to come to the nest with me- she- she has to finish school! Once she's done she'll come home! Yeah! Ill- I'll give her stuff so she won't miss me too much! Yeah!!

With a beaming smile I open my wings and fly off, returning to my underground nest to collect some things to bring to her 'home'.

- Amanda POV -

The door slams open startling me and the old man who I learned that his name is Miamoto, and he's quirkless. Miamoto holds a knife in his hand with practiced ease. Ready to protect me from whoever hurt me. Aizawa barges in wearing his full hero suit, seeing me sitting on the couch with mister Miamoto standing in front of me.

"Its fine Mr. Miamoto sir. It's my Sensei." The old man sighs and nods, moving to put the knife away. Aizawa takes off his goggles and rushes over to me with wide fear filled eyes. Taking in my state of undress, and who's clothes I'm wearing. He squints in confusion.

"Fuck kid.. what happened? And why do you have Hawks' jacket?" I tear up once again when he says that. He squints down at me before turning to the man. "Thank you sir for helping my student."

"No problem. This poor dear.." he pats my back gently with a frown. I gave Mister Miamoto a watered down version of what happened. I was kidnapped and brought into these woods and escaped with my quirk.

"Let's get going Grayson, I'll take you home so you can get some clothes on." I stand up and walk out of the house towards his car, he looks down and sees white liquid on my thighs. He grits his teeth and tries to not snap with rage. Wanting to kill whoever did that to his kitten.

Once we reach his car, he lays down an old jumpsuit for me to sit on before rushing over to the driver's seat. Getting in he turns on the car and quickly drives off, wanting me to get home as soon as possible. "What happened kitten?" Aizawa speaks to me with a deep voice, hands gripping the wheel with a deathly hold.

"H-Hawks.. kidnapped me.." Tears drip down my cheeks, I wipe them away only for them to be replaced with more. Why am I crying? I consented.. didn't I? I.. I felt like he violated me when he came inside..

Aizawa's eyes widen as he grits his jaw in rage. How dare he lay his filthy hands on my kitten. I'll fucking kill him. He thinks to himself. "Do you want to report this-

"No!" I bellow out with wide eyes.

"Why not?" He squints in confusion

"I.." I look down to the floor. "Nobody would believe me... He's the number 3 hero Sensei." The corruption from my world is present here.. Even with proof, if someone is famous or wealthy.. they can wipe the whole situation under the rug.. I look to Aizawa and watch as he smacks his steering wheel with anger.

"How did you get away?" He asks me.

"I used the same Alien I did at the USJ." I say with a sniffle. "Since Ghost Freak can go through walls and become invisible.. " Aizawa's eyes widen in shock, having been going in and out of consciousness during that whole debacle. "Once I got out of the building, I flew in a random direction.. until one of Hawks' feathers somehow found me... I dropped to the forest floor and hid in the soil until his back was turned then possessed him and knocked him out.. I flew as fast as I could out of there until I ran out of time and had to walk on foot.."

"Fuck... Did.. did he rape you?" Aizawa asks hesitantly but already knowing the answer.

"I.. I consented.." His eyes widen in shock. "In the beginning I consented.. always been a dream of mine to fuck Hawks.." i say with a dry laugh. "But when he was about to orgasm, I asked him to pull out.. since I don't want to get pregnant. Never have, never will.. He.. he didn't.. he didn't listen to me.. he came inside.. deliberately.." Aizawa grips into the wheel tightly, his quirk activating without his say. "He kept himself inside of me for thirty minutes.. he wanted 'his cum to take.' then.. he let me go pee, I wanted to make my escape then but he followed me to the bathroom... Once I was done he brought me back to the bed and he tried fucking me again.. this time I didn't give any reaction, he paused to ask me what was wrong the fuckin bastard... I asked to stop and he obliged."

"How did you get a chance to get away from him?" Aizawa asks with curiosity.

"That second time he left me to the bathroom by myself. I took the chance presented to me." Aizawa takes a deep breath, grabbing his phone from his pocket to text someone. After a moment he gets a text notification that's the sound of a whip crack.

"Nemuri is bringing over some day after pills for you and pregnancy tests. I just told her you needed them, not the reason why."

"Thank you Shota.." Gosh he's so nice..

"I... everything will be fine.. there's no law against abortion anymore, so if you do get pregnant, I can bring you to a clinic if you want." I smile to him and he nods his head. Allowing me to turn on the radio and change it to my favorite station, wanting to distract myself.

-

Arriving back at home I grab all the stuff Midnight dropped off and head into my room. Only to stop in alarm when I see all my clothes and belongings I had at the Agency laying on my bed with a note on top of it.. One of Keigo's downy feathers sits on top delicately, almost as if he's taunting me. I quickly close the door behind me and lock it. Walking over to the note I pull the feather off and toss it to the ground. Stepping on it with my shoe I twist my shoe to crumple the fucking feather. Taking a deep breath I begin to read the letter.

My beautiful baby bird,

To say I was saddened when you left me is an understatement, I had wished you would want to stay and live with me as my mate. I was completely surprised when you had gone through the wall, I didn't know your quirk could do that! It's amazing! I have left my phone number in your phone so you can text me or call if you ever need anything. I will do anything you ask goddess, no questions asked... I understand now that you want some space until you graduate. I will wait patiently until you want to come back to me.

Love your mate, Takami Keigo

Ps. There's some gifts under your bed, I hope it will remind you of me until we're reunited.

I squint at the letter with disgust and kneel down to look under my Western bed, reaching under I feel cloth. Pulling it out I see the same blanket that was draped over me when we had sex.. only now it smells only of him. Fucker probably rolled around on it like a wet dog... Grabbing the blanket, I stand up and walk over to the trash can, throwing it away. Planning to burn the fucking thing as Heatblast later in the backyard.

-

Hawks is crouched a mile away looking in through my window, watching as I throw the blanket away. His brows furrowed in confusion, not understanding why his mate wouldn't crave his scent like he does hers.. He's even stolen some of her dirty clothes to lay on his bed so he can smell her always...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.3K 143 15
𝔹ℕℍ𝔸 𝕆ℂ 𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕐 In the shadows of tragedy, Mahou Murasaki's life takes a treacherous turn. Betrayed and kidnapped, she escapes only to be thrust...
181K 5.4K 32
(IzukuXReader) (Y/N) is a girl who is struggling with her life because of a man she has been trying to get away from for years, until she meets a kin...
98.2K 1.4K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...
2.8K 85 29
AN: Splitting the story into books. Got to chapter sixty before remembering my longest MHA/FNAF Crossover story book. Not happening again! Enjoy! Dur...