The perfect Summer

By AshleyBatacchi4

The perfect summer is about this girl named Summer who moved to sunny Florida after the passing of her grandm... More

I hate the summertime sunshine 🏝️🌀️🏝️
Getting under my skin . 🏝️🏝️🏝️
Watching the sunset πŸŒ…πŸŒ…
Want to come surf ? πŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈ
Bella visits sumner 🏝️✈️🏝️
A very fun beach day . 🐻🐻
Lets have a spa night 🩷🧊🩷
Enjoying my summer πŸ„β€β™€οΈβœˆοΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈ
I got the summer job πŸ•ΆοΈπŸŒ€οΈπŸ•ΆοΈπŸοΈ
Shes got a crush 🩷😊🩷
Mixed feelings for me ? 🫣🫣
Raindrops πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
Moving on in life.πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’
Surfer chicks πŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈ
Im fed up wih your girlfriend πŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈ
I need time to myself.πŸ’¦πŸŒŠπŸ’¦
The brutal snowstorm ⛄️⛄️⛄️
Swimming with the fishes 🐟πŸͺΌπŸŸ
Sweet summertime πŸ’¦πŸ“šπŸ’¦
Hello summer πŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ’¦πŸŸ
The end of summer ? 🌼🌻🌼
The new girl πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸ’
Mixed feelings πŸ₯€πŸ₯€πŸ₯€
Having bad dreams 🏑🏠🏑
Beach baby down in the sand πŸοΈβš“οΈπŸ›Ÿ
Swimming with turtles 🌊🐒🌊
Addies very last day. πŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈ
Thanks for resding the perfect summer πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜β€β™€οΈ

Gonna make things right πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ήor not !

1 0 0
By AshleyBatacchi4

Chapter eight .........

The very next day I was definitely not looking forward to facing Nathan but I definitely didn't have a choice. I think mother went grocery shopping so I could hide away longer in my bedroom and do my makeup at my mirror this morning. I definitely wasn't gonna be surfing today . Especially after being attacked by Jess and Nate . Then he showed up here to my house and he felt bad ? Well I'm glad he knows bullying isn't appropriate or giving me flowers . Miley Cyrus literally said in her new song I can buy myself flowers . I literally could if I wanted to or simply even liked flowers . Roses suck to outta all those ! Outta all kinds of flowers he picked out roses ? Why ? I'm honestly disgusted with this whole situation and I'm not sure when I'll snap outta it . My doorbell rings and I walked to respond. Cody I said confused as I opened the door letting him into my house. Does the whole neighborhood know we're I live ? . What ? No ! He says walking in . I think we should talk about things with Nathan . He's actually a good guy , he's dating a evil bitch is all. You two could be friends if you tried to be . I'm not trying to force it tho because I think it's gotta happen naturally. I understand things take time . I blushed red at him . I know at some point I'll speak to him but not now . He brought me roses last night Cody I said . He raised an eyebrow- roses ? I looked at the ground. He followed my gaze and I noticed he looks shocked . Wow that's crazy he won't even buy Jess flowers . You're so special to him . I rolled my eyes saying - I rather get roses from you . Cody's eyes light up - me ?! What do you mean? Summer - I kinda have a crush on you not Nathan here .
Cody blushed red now - I appreciate that but uh I'm staying single . Girls are drama to me , not you but you've met Jess and I'm definitely not interested in these crazy chicks .
Summer burst out laughing- well I'm not crazy and I'm not from around here Cody . I'm gone him my puppy eyes . Cody says that's a plus then . He kisses me and I just melted. I can't believe this is happening. How would both jasper and Nate react ? I felt so happy like I'm floating in the sky . Cody - I'll see you later. Yeah bye I said shutting my door to my house behind him . I wanna scream and jump up and down like a five year old kid . I texted Bella Cody just kissed me at my doorstep. I wasn't really expecting it to happen. I was actually about to invite Nate over here to make things right as friends . Bella texts - I knew you both had sexual chemistry. But at the same time you and Nathan have it to .
I hate that word I texted her and add in NO . Bella texting me- anyways good luck w him because he definitely was done with you last night and after he hears from Cody he kissed you, things are going to be messy . Uh please don't remind me I hate romance ! I texted . I finished my make up and headed outside searching the beach for grumpy Nate and praying I didn't bump into Jess . I definitely can't deal with her attitude when I'm not in the mood to deal with her . I definitely would punch her in the face . I'm pissed . I saw Nate eating a watermelon sitting on s towel next to Jess . Great . I walked up to him and tap him on the shoulder hello can I borrow you for a second please I asked him as I gave Jess a fake smile . She has daggers in her eyes . Nathan looked at me - no thanks !!!
Jess burst into laughter and whispered she's such a skank . Get your own Men please ?!!
The next words that left my mouth were - alright then don't show up anymore to my place . WHAT ?! Jess shoved him dusting herself off . Bye I say walking away oh Jess ya can definitely do way better than him and don't attack me . Cody kissed me I kissed him back so it's clear who I'm interested in I say to her and walked away leaving them both shocked . Summer he called my name and I flipped him off running back towards home and slamming the house door. I can hear Jess chewing out her boyfriend as I giggled to myself. I actually could get used to living here ! It was fun watching them both fight !!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169 18 19
Summer. It's a time to hang out at the beach and live life to its fullest. But what if that's not what you want. What if you want to relax in the com...
83 24 24
"You dodo bird, of course, you tried to run over my best friend, why wouldn't meeting someone new be weird with you," she said before swatting the ba...
13.7K 326 11
Summer has always been considered to be the most romantic of the four seasons. The clear skies, the blazing sun, the gentle summer breeze, and the la...
64.3K 502 13
🌊" Your heart is like the ocean Oli, full of love, hope, and life."🌊 The summer I turned pretty Season 1 β™ΎJeremiah X Olianaβ™Ύ πŸ’ŒRankings So FarπŸ’Œ ...