Say you won't let go || walke...

De yourfavscarlett

13 year old Evelyn Meester (daughter of Leighton Meester) is a well known actress and is dearly loved by all... Mais

A/N please read!
Faceclaims!
Chapter one
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Playlist <3
Chapter seven
Birthday posts <3
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Random - dont need to read
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Thank you so so much!
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two

Chapter two

260 2 0
De yourfavscarlett

Momona's mom answered the door and quickly pulled me in for a hug while also waving at my mom, me and momona have been best friends since forever and naturally, that entails that our moms are really close too.
"Hi, Leighton! Do you want to come in for a coffee?" Momona's mom, Eri yelled out to mom in the car.
"No thanks, I have to be getting off back to Arlo and Adam, you never know what they would do to the house if you leave them for at least 5 minutes." Mom rolled her eyes, not entirely joking.
"Ok, ok, soon though." Eri chuckled, walking back inside, guiding me with her.
When the door closed I turned back to Eri,
"Where's mo?"
"She's just in her room, darling. Go on up." She pointed over to the stairs and began walking back into the living room, probably to watch the vampire diaries, she always seems to be watching that.

"MOMONAAAAA!!" I shouted, bursting into the room, only then realising she was on FaceTime to someone.
"Oops.. sorry Mo, who ya talking to? I said in an almost sing songs voice.
"Oh, it's walker, you know, the one who plays Charlie in the secret headquarters." Mo said, turning the phone around.
It was then when I saw him, he was nothing like I had ever seen before.
His hair was so.. and his eyes.. he was just..... OH MY GOD.
"Um.. hi" I stuttered, very clearly turning red.
Momona just laughed turned the phone back around and told him that she had to go, and while she did that I stood there and questioned my life decisions.

"Are you good, girl?" Momona laughed at me.
"Shut up, you just caught me off guard shoving that phone in my face." I said wailing my hands in her face.
"Did not!" She said, still laughing.
"Uhm yes, what exactly are you trying to say?" I knew exactly what she meant, I just wanted to know if she would come out and say it.

She did, I should not have doubted her.

"You have a thing for walkerrrrr" She teased.
"Excuse me, might I just say I literally just said 2 words to him, which might've been the most awkward interaction of my life, so no, I do not have a thing for 'walkerrrr' " I said flipping my hair at the end, while falling to the bed while me and Momona both have a laugh attack.
"Soooo.. this whole Percy Jackson thing." Momona finally said after we were just sat there laughing for what felt like forever.
"Yeah I know, I'm really excited about the whole thing, I've loved the series since I was a little girl." I answered finally sitting up and looking at her.
"Believe me, Evelyn, I know, I still remember that time in 3rd grade when you ran over to me and screamed something about a fan-made film about Percy Jackson and a titans curse."
"Omg stop, I remember that film, it was actually life changing." I said, pretending to cry.

Then, after a really long conversation about the series and how excited we both were about it, we decided to do face masks. She was telling me about how her mom went and bought them especially for us as we walked into her bathroom. We put the face masks on and then put on our pyjamas.

When we were all dressed, and our face masks were all dry, I snapped a quick picture of us both before we washed them off.

"You know what Evelyn.."
"Yeah? What's up?" I answered looking up from my phone.
"I'm bored."
"Ok, well done." I said looking back down at my phone.

That's when Aryan DM'd me.

@aryan.simhadri
Hey Evelyn, is now a good time to talk?

                                                                                  Yes of course it is Aryan
@aryan.simhadri
So, I'm not sure if you know yet, but Rick Riordan himself has organised for all of the main cast to meet for the first time!

Wow, that's great! Also, do you actually know who is
playing Percy and Annabeth?
@aryan.simhadri
Uhh, I do know that someone called Leah Sava Jefferies is playing Annabeth, but I don't know who is playing Percy, Rick said he wanted to film us all meeting him for some documentary on Disney plus.

                                            Oh right ok I guess that makes sense but why are                                                you and Rick having so many secret conversations
@aryan.simhadri
Idk my mom is just really interested she's always on the phone with someone about it, she's really excited 😂😂😂

She sounds really sweet
@aryan.simhadri
She is, you could meet her, you and Leah could both come over if you want so we can get to know each other?

Yeah that sounds great, just send me the address
and time and I'll make sure that I'm there.

@aryan.simhadri
_____________ and 1:00pm on Saturday?

Yep I'll be there see you soon Aryan

I clicked off the messages while Mo was still moaning about how she was bored, but first I had to post that instagram photo before I forgot.

@evelynmeester01
Sleepover with my girl @yourgirlmomona

@yourgirlmomona
Please get off your phone and entertain me now please
↪️ @evelynmeester01
     Your so dramatic
↪️ @yourgirlmomona
     Fine, I'll just FaceTime walker instead
↪️ @evelynmeester01
     Ok ok I'm coming
↪️ @walker.scobell
     ?????

@aryan.simhadri
Can't wait to see you!!
↪️ @urfavleahjefferies
     Sameeee!
↪️ @evelynmeester01
     I can't wait to meet both of youu

@evelynsbathcurtain
Ahhh our fav duo
↪️ @walker.scobell
     Love the username btw
↪️ @evelynsbathcurtain
    OMG OMG OMG ILYSM

As I was checking the comments, I noticed walker saw the post and commented twice, I couldn't help blush. He saw MY photo and I looked kinda cute.
"AHHHHHHH!" Momona screamed at the top of her lungs.
"Shit! What is wrong with you?" I shouted jumping at the sudden noise.
"Sorry, I just really had to get your attention. Walker is texting me and he's saying he wants to meet up if your down."

Oh. My. God.
"B- but Mo I'm all cozy in my pyjamas." I said quickly trying to think of an excuse. I genuinely couldn't think of anything worse than seeing walker, when I think a guy is cute, I make a complete fool of myself and ruin everything.
"Stop being such a baby!" Mo said already rifling through her closet, finding something to wear.
"Ughhhhh please don't make me do this mo..." I whined, sliding off the bed.
"Please, Ev I'm so bored I'm literally wasting away and besides, you will love walker your like the exact same person!"
"Fine, ok fine, we'll go." I said reluctantly, while pulling myself off the floor and grabbing my bag walking over to the bathroom.
"Doesn't mean I'm happy about it though."

I did my makeup first, trying to make myself look at least half decent considering the fact that it was literally 1am and I was already tired beyond belief. I pulled on my outfit:

(You can change)

I just decided to leave my hair down and debated putting on the cap but ended up just leaving it.
I walked out of the bathroom and looked at Momona, she was wearing black leggings and a white essentials jumper, you know which one I mean. I have never understood how Mo always looks so good, no matter what she wears it's so unfair.

She guided me over to the window and opened it, we always sneak out when I come over but it's mostly just to go to the park. She has this conveniently placed tree right outside of her window that we can jump down onto easily and by now, is like second nature.
We made it down to the floor without any problems, and I turned to her,
"Mo, where exactly are we meeting him?"
"Oh, I've just told him to meet us down at the gas station." She said trying to focus on crossing the street without us getting ran over.
"That's like a million mile walk and it's 1am!" I whined, dawdling across the street, ignoring the cars speeding in my direction.
"It's literally right there!" She said whilst pointing down the street, and dragging me out of the road.
"Same thing!!"

We were walking around the gas station, waiting for him to arrive. Mo was viciously texting him while I just walked around, I smiled at the worker who was stood at the counter and he gave me a kind look. That's when I heard the bell. Don't turn around Evelyn, stay staring at the drinks.
"Finally!" I heard Momona squeal.
I stayed with my back to them for about 2 more seconds before I whipped my head around and finally looked at him.
"Hi Momona, hi uh- Evelyn was it?" He said giving me a kind smile.
Wow what a smile.

"Yeah, um hi it's lovely to meet you." I said, holding out my hand.
He shook it gently before turning to Momona and mouthing something, I didn't quite catch what it was but she just laughed and looked at me.
"Soo.. what do you wanna do?" I said turning away and looking back at the candy on the shelves, trying to hide my blush but also trying to break the tension. We messed about in the gas station for about 20 minutes, taking photos and just being kids until the cashier started giving us dirty looks, so we decided to do something else.
"I dunno, maybe we could-" mo started, but was cut off by walker practically shouting,
"WHAT THE HECK?!"
"Oh my god what is wrong with you, you scared me half to death!" I said gripping my chest as my breathing returned back to its usual pace.
"Sorry, sorry but we have visitors!" He pointed out, staring out of the windows at the paparazzi standing outside clicking photos at us.
"Shit!"
Me and mo dropped to the floor, we both hated paparazzi. Walker must've understood because he dropped down next to us and shot a reassuring smile at me,
"We need to get out of here, come on follow me." He said, standing up and guiding us out.
When we walked out, he wrapped his hands around my head laughing,
"Oh wow, this is a really good disguise, no one will be able to see me!" I laughed back at him, "Come on,"
We all broke into a run, and we ran all the way down the street to a nearby park where we decided we were probably safe.
"Well that was definitely something." Mo murmured, trying not to laugh. Her efforts must not have been very strong though because she broke out into a laugh attack which obviously spread like wildfire and soon enough we were all on the ground laughing. After we stopped laughing, we hung around at the park for a while, just talking, laughing and playing around.
By the time I looked at my phone again it was 3:27am,
"Oh god, mo its 3:30 we should definitely get back home." I turned to her, giving a kind of awkward smile.
"Yeah, same my mom is probably worried about me." Walker said back, jumping off the swing that he had been on for the majority of our little outing.
"Ok, ok well walker, I'll see you later." Mo stated, also getting off of her swing and walking over towards him, she gave him a hug and walked towards me.
"Yeah, see you later, and bye Evelyn it was really nice to meet you." Walker smiled at me.
Wow....

We climbed back into Mo's room and immediately put our pyjamas back on.
By the time I had come back out of the bathroom, mo was already asleep. Wow she must've been tired it usually takes about 30 minutes and loads of telling her to shush and go to sleep for her to finally drift off. I climbed into the bed next to her and decided to go on insta for a bit because I saw that mo posted before she fell asleep. So I scrolled through for a while.

@yourgirlmomona
Wow this photo is just something @walker.scobell @evelynmeester01

@evelynmeester01
If it is 'something' why post it? 😭
↪️ @walker.scobell
Exactly what I was just thinking
↪️ @user11206839
Omg so it was them two in that paparazzi photo eeek

@official.leighton.meester
Hope you girlies had fun!!
↪️ @evelynmeester01
We did, and thanks mom

@ryanreynolds
Ok when on earth did this happen? My niece and walker are friends!?
↪️ @evelynmeester01
Hi uncle ry yeah we met earlier 😁

@walker.scobell
Had fun today @evelynmeester01 😎😎

@evelynmeester01
Yeah I know it was great, we should meet up again soon?
↪️ @walker.scobell
Yeah deffo

@yourgirlmomona
I was there too?
↪️ @evelynmeester01
I'm just better 😏
↪️ @evelynsbiggest.fan12
Yep she is and she knows it

@paparazzi
Walker scobell and Leighton meester at a gas station close to his house earlier this morning. New couple??

@user17118908362
AHHHHHHHH I LOVE THEM SM

@ryanrenolds
No, not allowed
↪️ @theblakelively
Oh shut up they're adorable

@evelynmeester01
This is funny but no, we're just friends
↪️ @walker.scobell
And why exactly is it funny? 😂
↪️ @jennieoriely
Ooooo girl

A/N
Thank you all so so much for reading this chapter. It has 2175 words and is definitely longer than the first! I hope you all enjoyed and a new chapter maybe later today or tomorrow?

Thanks so much for reading, byeee

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

105K 1.6K 23
Walker Scobell x fem reader (sneak peak of the story) "Now I'm sure you guys have all been waiting for this very moment. Just know if you didn't get...
12K 254 18
a fanfiction for my fellow walker lovers 🩷🎀 no smut included, but there will be quite a bit of cussing, but no major mature scenes. triggering topi...
11.9K 490 24
" it's the way you walk, the way you talk, the way you make me feel inside. " OR walker scobell imagines! fem pronouns requests appreciated
21.6K 520 15
"okay, so," walker started hesitantly. "will you be my girlfriend?" i stare at him, silent. in shock, i do nothing but blink at him. "shit. i-i mean...