to the finish line || ollie b...

By isabell4xo

angel's journey to formula 1 is almost completed, but it has been anything but easy. being the only girl in f... More

book playlist
character introductions
part 1
part 2
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36:
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part 72
part 73

part 3

998 23 9
By isabell4xo

i press my foot down and the car speeds forward, my reaction was far better than zac and i take the lead of the race a few seconds later.

as i headed into turn three, there was a collision behind.

"yellow flag, yellow flag."

"is everyone okay?"

"i'll find out... yes they are getting out."

towards the back end of the grid fittipaldi and stanek had crashed into each other, i could see it on a nearby screen.

"safety car, you have control of speed."

i slow down to avoid a penalty, and i had full control of the cars behind me. 3 laps later, safety car ends.

once again, i push my foot down and speed off. zac came up close behind me, trying to find a space and attempt an overtake. i block him off and create a gap between us.

the next 10 laps were clean, i led the grid with at least a 1 second gap and there was only 1 yellow flag. the other trident car had stopped but they pulled over to the side of the track.

"maloney is gaining speed, 0.612 behind."

"yep" i reply.

as i go into a drs zone, he had drs. i didn't. we were racing side by side, and he pushed me off the racing line and over took me.

but i didn't let him go, we were going into turn 4 and i undercut him. i press my foot down as fast it will go and try to create a gap between us.

clearly he had the same idea and we were side by side once again going into turn 5. i try to cut him off again. i don't hide the fact that i am a dirty driver.

as we reach turn 10, he was ahead by a very little. as we get into the drs zone, i open my drs and speed ahead of him.

i managed to get a second gap between us, and i could feel how fast my heart was.

"amazing angel, absolutely amazing."

about 20 minutes later, it was the final lap and i was still leading. i only had one close encounter a few laps ago with maloney again, but i managed to get away again.

"final lap, keep it clean and bring it home angel."

i could feel my heart beat picking up from the already fast beat. i was about to win an f2 race. oh my god.

as i drive around turn 14, then 15 i can see the finish line i could hear the cheers from the crowds.

"angelina guilia antonelli, you have just won the f2 bahrain sprint race."

i stay silent, it hadn't set in yet.

"oh my god. did i just win?" i ask

"yes you did!"

"oh my god. oh my god." i say, as it finally sunk in.

"well done! you can slow down and make your way back now."

3 minutes later, i climb out of the car and go to the weighing scale. after that, i walk over to my mechanics who were clearly very happy. thankfully, they didn't start to surround me.

i see logan stood over at the side. i quickly go over to him and he pulls me into a hug and congratulates me. he tells me how well i protected p1 against the rodin carlin.

i turn around as i hear someone walking up to me.

(italian)

"lina!" he says, as he reaches you.

"kimi." i say softly, pulling him into a hug, hiding my face in his neck.

"well done." he whispers, but i stay silent.

"don't cry lina." he whispers again.

"i'm not crying." i lie, but it was very clear i was about to.

"i'm sorry, i have to go. i'm not meant to be here." he says, letting go gently. i nod and he runs off.

"i don't want them to see me cry." i whisper, as logan pulls me into a hug.

"it's alright." he says

"thank you." i reply.

finally, i let go of him and wave goodbye because i had to go for the interviews.

i head over to the media area. as i get there, i hear zane maloney's interview.

"from where i was, she was driving dangerously and we could have had a serious crash. our battle was unfair and dangerous."

that bitch

i could feel the anger rising in me, he said i was dangerous?

the amount of times i had to pull back a little so we wouldn't crash and he still thinks it's my fault? a minute later, he walks past me and i grab his arm.

"what the actual fuck?" i shout at him.

"what?"

"you think you can fucking call me a dirty driver?"

"yes, you were driving dangerously."

"you've got to be taking the piss, you were constantly undercutting me and nearly making contact. you were driving dirty!." i shout, i was getting very close to punching him.

"it's racing." he says, taking a small step towards me subconsciously.

i push him hard down some stairs, and go to start shouting again when i feel someone pulling me back.

"let's go, come on." logan says, holding me back from hitting zane maloney

"let go of me!"

"no, your gonna do something you regret." logan  whispers, still holding me back even though i was trying to push him off.

he gently pulls me away from maloney, but not before i get the chance to shout one more thing at him.

"suck my dick maloney."

logan guides me to my driver room, but i kept on trying to push him off. as we get inside, he locks the door and i slide down the wall, tears falling down my face.

logan sits down beside me and stays silent. we both sit there for a few minutes.

"do you want me to get anyone?" he asks and i shake my head.

"why does this happen to me?" i ask him.

"i don't know angie (a nickname only logan and oscar call me). but you can't fight people like that, not in front of cameras."

"i can't help it lo (logan's nickname), he said things."

"i know, but things will get twisted."

"i fucking hate racing."

"no you don't."

"no, i hate that bitch... i don't even want to say his name."

i stay silent for a little while, then i realise that zac will be coming back soon.

"i need to sort myself out, zac will need to come in soon."

"do you want me to stay?"

"no thanks lo."

"okay, are you going to watch quali?"

"yeah, in aston."

"alright, bye angie." he says, leaving the room.

"thank you logan." i say before waving goodbye.

i sort out my makeup and hair, making them both perfect before i head back to the interview area.

"angelina, we just need you to do a video for instagram quickly." someone says.

"yeah okay."

"hello everyone, it was a great race, some er fun battles. but i'm ready to go into the feature race tomorrow now."

"that was great, thank you." the person says before i leave.

i go and do my interview for winning and thankfully they didn't mention the incident with me and zane.

|| authors note ~ hope you enjoy 🫶🏼

who is right in this situation, zane or angel?

also, no hate to zane he's an amazing driver and one of my personal favs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

655K 7.8K 35
๐™„'๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™š
363K 5.7K 49
Ariana Andretti has been through a lot. When she lost all her hopes that things will get better, God sent her a guardian angel to save her. But will...
4.9M 115K 96
She's back and better than ever. Living in Chicago for the junior Law program was a fun year of her life but Bailey-Belle couldn't be happier to be h...
2.2M 41.3K 89
โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ. โž -------------------- Being the s...