Taekook | One Shot

Galing kay mrskimkookie

(ON HOLD nothing just some taekook 18+ smut stories.. (not all some are normal) new chapter with different st... Higit pa

Hello 👋
DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL(1/2)..
...DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL (2/2)...
MY DADDY HYUNG
NOTICE!!!
...Thiefs love...
CLOSEST / ZELOPHOBIA
CLOSET PT 2
STRANGERS
friends with benefits
friends with benefits pt. 2
still yours. (1/2)
still yours (2/2)
I'm sorry my love 🥺
...want to be perfect for you..
..want to be perfect for you..
...Want to be perfect for you ..
... CHECK OUT...
you are just my imagination
Always with you, promise. (1/4)
Always with you, I promise (2/4)
always with you, I promise (3/4)
Always with you, I promise (4/4)
He is My boyfriend
he is my boyfriend
Your biggest Fan ...
One side love..
RATINGS 😁
One side love...
Agent black 🖤
My wish is you
daddyy...
In love with your brother
different life
MY SILENT DADDY
Destined Part I
Destined Part 2
DESTINED PT3
Destined Pt4
Let's fall in love
let's fall in love 2
let's fall in love special

lovee

1.6K 74 67
Galing kay mrskimkookie

-too long like 5k words
-sad ending

Valentine special as I wasn't able
To write on that day. Hope you enjoy it.

@/koreaboo
It's a big day today, as Not only S. Korea but the whole world-wide Artist Kim Taehyung aka V is getting married. As he himself confirmed the person he is getting married to is his big fan. Well, other artists fans, you have a chance.
♥️10k 🗨️15k

......

"Will you Kim Taehyung, take Jeon Jungkook as your wedded husband?"

He held Jungkook's hand tightly and said with adoration in his eyes, "I do."

"Will you Jeon Jungkook, take Kim Taehyung as your wedded husband?"

With tears in eyes he said with a soft tone, "I do."

"Congratulations, Now I will announce you both as husbands. You may kiss now. "

There both love birds share a very loving kiss and there whole sky got filled with rainbow colours by colour crackers. Every guest is cheering for them.
Yoongi and Jimin crying in eachother embrace and Namjoon and Jin saying all cute words while trying to hide their tears. Hobi jumping in happiness and hugged his wife as atlast their makane got married.

.....

It was speech time a Yoongi the only best friend of Jungkook. (Okk, let me tell you. Yoongi and Jungkook both are not idols or artists they both are lucky fans who got the chance to marry their bias.)

Yoongi wiped his tears and Jungkook giggled at his soulmate who is shedding tears. Yoongi cursed him and started his speech.

"Today I'm so happy that my dumb and coconut head little baby brother got married to his dream boy. You guys know their love story after they told you but I have witnessed from the point where it begins. I have seen how this bunny felt when he saw Taehyung for the first time and how he is all head over heels over this boy. He always said that one day he will marry Tae.

You guys don't know but this dumb is scared or should I say traumatic by marriage but he still chooses to marry Taehyung because Taehyung helped him to overcome his fear and trauma. Jungkook's past hurt him but I'm happy that his present and future won't be like that. They both faced lots of problems while getting their family permission for marriage but they still stand together, hands in hands and support each other and today they are having a grand wedding. Ahh... I feel like a parent who saw his child suffering in trouble and now happy because his child overcame it. Please be together and always happy.

Taehyung you are my favourite artist too but if you hurt my soulmate then I'll kill you. "

Taehyung chuckles and assures Yoongi with nodd. Then all the family and close ones gave their speech for the couple and all had dinner after that and then everyone went home after the couple left for their honeymoon to Japan.

......

IN JAPAN

Taekook are having their best time, forgetting everything and everyone, even their own identities. Taehyung forgot that he is an idol and jungkook forgot that he is a well known businessman. (Yess, he earns Riches first to make Taehyung his. It's not his family business. He made himself.)

They both are living like a normal human and it's good that all fans are giving them personal space and they really appreciate their this gesture. All army love jungkook and accepted him as Taehyung husband and this is more than enough for them.

Right now Taekook are sitting on footpath with empty coffe cup in hand and looking at luxurious and sports cars both side with adoring eyes and commenting positive about all cars.

"Hyung, I also wanna go on long drive in midnight. In this type of cars."

....

And here both are in the Nissan GtR skyline at midnight driving on the road like it's theirs but problem came when police followed them for over speeding. Jungkook laugh and told Taehyung for faster and now they are playing with police and it didn't take long for them to run away.

Yes, they become teenager again. They are not like other couples who are always busy in lovely dovey thing and always in romantic things. They are more like homies who love to live in moment but still their romance is on next level and jungkook is sitting on Taehyung's lap right now and both are kissing while car is still on road.

...

AFTER TWO MONTHS

Jungkook got a doll up by Taehyung who loved to ready his baby in cute attires and jungkook never complain and let Taehyung do anything he wants to do with him. When Taehyung was done. He took pic of kookie.

Taehyung almost tear up, "you look so cute. My love." Jungkook giggled and blushed which made Taehyung heart to travel his whole body in excitement. All other members sitting their with done and weird expression.

Yoongi said with an irritated tone, "I was so happy when these two got married but now their lovely dovey moments are making me feel cringe. I didn't sign up for this "

Jimin hit him and said, "just because you can't be as romantic as Taehyung. That's why you are complaining. You both continue."

Jin and yoonji totally agree with them making their husbands roll their eyes. Yoongi smile and hold Jimin hand and said with love in his eyes, "but chim I love you more .... I can burn this world for you." Jimin blushed a little but jungkook pout and got mischievous thought in his mind. He went to Taehyung and sat on his lap and asked him, "Yoongi hyung can burn the world for Jiminie. What can you do for me hubby? "

Taehyung peak his lips and reply, " I would hand the lighter to you and let you burn this world and I would just sit back and look at you proudly because you are not princess who need princess treatment or protection. You are a fucking queen who can take care of yourself and know how to make the world bow to you and I myself would love to be your servant and serve you. "

Jungkook blush and said in whisper, " but I want you as my king beside me. "

Both smile and start making out while other bottoms are looking at Taehyung with heart eyes for making their heart flutter with his line and tops are just cursing Taehyung for making things hard for them..

Hobi sigh and said, " Taehyung is Whipped king for Queen Jungkook. "

......

Its been a year of their marriage now and everything is going all fine. Fans are also crying as they never thought that Taehyung would be this much big green flag. All are happy and taekook are out of this world happy. But something happens.

Something which was like cherry on top in their relationship as news came out that jungkook is pregnant. Everyone got so emotional and when Taehyung got to know he was crying mess and he literally got on knees and bow to jungkook and repeating thank yous like million times. It was the best gift Jungkook gave him.

.....

AFTER 9 MONTHS.

All enter in room and went to baby cribe to see the little version to taekook, meanwhile Taehyung went to his bunny who is resting on bed. He kissed him on forehead and hold his hand tightly.

"Are you okk my love?"

Jungkook smile and nodded as yes. Both just lost in eachother's eyes for good period of time until Jungkook thought of breaking it and asked him, "don't you wanna see your little princess?"

"Well, she is my whole world but you are my universe. I need to see my queen first."

Jungkook smile and tap his two fingers on his chest near collar bone and then kissed his own two fingers making Taehyung smile. This is Jungkook's habit whenever Taehyung do something which make his heart flutter, he will tap the tattoo of Taehyung's name on his chest and then kiss it. Taehyung loves seeing jungkook doing this. He peak  jungkook lips who smile and both look at Jimin who brought their little love symbol to them.

Taehyung almost tear up when he hold his daughter in his hands. Jimin smile and captured this moment in photo.

A tear left jungkook eyes when his heart felt full after seeing his family getting complete. His both world infront of him. Only he knows how happy he is after seeing that happy look on Taehyung. Who gave his boxy smile and said to jungkook, "koo... See... Our baby... Our little love. ... See she got your eyes... See.. they look just like you..."

Jungkook can't handle his tears but he nodded with blur vision. Taehyung handed baby to jungkook and jungkook looked properly to his daughter first time. He blink few times for better vision. He giggle and said, "see hyung... When she smile... She look like youu..."

Jimin sniffed and took a jungkook picture with the baby.

All were soo happy to see how taekook is complete now with their little love.

"My family is complete" jungkook said with teary eyes

......

AFTER SIX MONTHS.

Taehyung was playing with the baby in the hall and Jimin was there with them when Jungkook came down in his formal suit and suitcase. Jimin got a little confused and he was about to ask when Taehyung spoke.

"You packed everything na.. nothing is left.."

'Everything is packed and I'm ready to go now."

Jimin got more confused and asked jungkook,        "where are you going kookie?"

"Ohh... Uhhh.." Jungkook was laughing nervously but then he breathed and answered, "I'm going home... Not my parents home though..."

Jin came there and heard jungkook and asked him, " then which home..? after your parents house.. this is your home... "

Taehyung sighed and said, " we should have told them earlier... " Jungkook nodded in agreement and Yoongi and others also came to play with taejun (taekook's daughter) but got confused after sensing the heavy seriousness there. That's when Jungkook took a deep breath and answered, "well, we are getting divorced..."

Everyone laughed and yoonji said, "okk nice prank but you failed... " All give a playful look to taekook but then Jungkook showed them agreement papers.

I, Jeon Jungkook will marry Kim Taehyung for my own freedom from my strict family and in return I will give him a child. After the child is born we will take divorce and we will take different paths and I will never come back here and I will never wish or demand to meet my child. After divorce I have no relation with Kim Taehyung and my child and for Taehyung's reputation and public image I will take all responsibility on myself.

(A/N: okk... I'm not good with the official document)

There was a Jungkook signature down and all looked at Taehyung with a shocked look who nodded and said, "We made this agreement before marriage. I need a child or like heir but don't want to get into a relationship as I never liked them. "

Jungkook continued with him, "And as you all know how traumatic I'm only by the name of marriage. I still married him as you know he said he will help me in my career and my freedom from my family who made me like this... So I agree and now I got my freedom and he got what he wants so now we are parting our ways. "

Yoongi controlled his anger and said with as calm a voice as he could try, " Kim Jungkook... Stop this prank.. it's not funny anymore.."

"Hyung... It's not a prank... And I already have a boyfriend..though he won't be permanent either.. but still I do and I'm in a relationship with him for like 10 months now and Taehyung already knows this. " Taehyung nodded on this and said, " yupp.. you know that business partner of jungkook. Mr. Cha Eunwoo, he is dating him and he is a really good person. We met before and he already knows the whole story.. "

Yoongi just gave them are you serious look. He said in a deadly calm voice, "so, you were cheating on Taehyung."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and said, " how can it be a cheating bestie... When he already knew.. "

" Jungkook... no matter what you say but it's cheating... Not for Taehyung but for Eunwoo."

" Eunwoo already kno-"

" ARE YOU CRAZYYY!!??? AND WHY YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT THIS... HUH!!!! WE ARE SOULMATES FOR LIKE MORE THAN TEN YEARS NOW AND YOU NEVER HIDE ANYTHING BUT THIS BIG THING... "

" Hyung... Don't scream.. on me.. you know... I get panicked ... " Jungkook said with a shaky voice and Taehyung gave the baby to Jimin and ran to handle  jungkook who hid himself in Taehyung's arms.

"WOWWW... NOW ACTING LIKE COUPLE.."

"We are not a couple but just contract couple. And I'm still his friend and I care about him.. "

Yoongi just ignored them and sat on the couch and hobi and yoonji went to make him cool down. Jimin looked at the taekook and said, "you didn't even think about this little baby? Huh!!?? She is just six months old. She needs her mother... She needs both parents.. "

" I can handle her alone.. "

" TAEHYUNG... ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW.. "

Both taekooks stay calm.. Jungkook came out of Taehyung's embrace and looked at his bestie... The only person he cares about right now.

"Yoonie... Please look at me.. you know me.. I'm like this, then why are you angry with me? Please.. you know I overthink everything very fast... "

Yoongi didn't look at him.. in this whole decade, Jungkook made him disappointed for the first time. Jungkook sinf and asked, "I'm asking last time.. please look at me.."

He didn't get any response and he ran from there. He didn't even look back, not even looked at his daughter for the last time.

After that they never saw Jungkook and never knew where he was...

.......
@/koreaboo
We got news that Famous idol Kim Taehyung and Young Businessman Jeon Jungkook is going to have divorce. Taehyung himself confirmed that Jungkook cheated on him.
♥️10k 🗨️50k

@/taedy
Yeahh... I knew it... I told you he is not perfect for tae... No one listens.

@/kookie...
I know Jungkook can't do this... I believe in him.

@/taekookworld
You all are saying that the thing they had between them.. was fake..

@/taekookeverything..
You all are saying jungkook cheat but how can you believe when he look at Taehyung like he is his whole world. How he always cries happy tears when he sees Taehyung getting awards on awards shows. You need to believe me that on every success of Taehyung, he is the one who is most happiest in world. And what is the meaning of Taehyung name tattooed on his chest? Can anyone tell me?

@/taeseyes..
How can tae... Let him goo... The way Taehyung said that he can't live without him, was just that for show?

All the fans were hating jungkook and some were sad for their favourite couples. there were whole mess up but taekook didn't gave much attention to it as they know that everyone will forgot it with time. And that's what really happened.

.......

AFTER TWO YEARS

The whole group is sitting in Bighit company. Yoongi is there to handle Taejun as she doesn't want to go away from her appa and he also starts working as a music composer for them. Now Taejun is two years old and she is totally like her mom in nature which never lets them forget Jungkook from their life.

Their manager came and said, "so, we are having a new Project next week and for sponsorship we are going to make a deal with Beyon company and today the CEO of company Mr. Cha Eunwoo is here to meet you all. '

All were little stiff first but then they put their professional face again and nodded and in few minutes Eunwoo came there to meet them to discuss about the new comeback they are having and Eunwoo find it interesting and he agreed for the deal. Namjoon the leader of group had handshake with him and Eunwoo about to take his leave when Yoongi spoke.

(A/N: okk.. so the group has only 5 members. Namjoon, Jin , hobi, Taehyung and Jimin and Yoongi work as hidden members.)

"Umm.. can I ask you something?" Yoongi couldn't control himself. He knows his soulmate is dating Eunwoo. He is still regretting the day, he let Jungkook go. He was little happy when he got to know that Eunwoo is coming because he thought jungkook will come too. But he didn't. He want his only bestie in his life again."

Eunwoo turn around and smile and nodded. All were gesturing Yoongi to not speak except Taehyung because he is looking down but he himself kinda want to know what Yoongi want to know.

Yoongi ignore everyone and asked, "where is koo- ohh... I mean Jungkook... Where is he? How is he?"

Eunwoo smiled and said, " I think you all need to know the truth that we both are not dating. We were never dating."

All were shocked and even Taehyung is looking up now. He wants to know whole truth. Eunwoo looked at him and said, "After signing divorce paper. He stayed me with till that trial period. And after you both got divorce completely. He left me."

Taehyung stand from his sit and said with trembling voice, " means.. me.. means.. he.. he.. never.. cheated on me? "

Eunwoo understand Taehyung and nodded with assuring smile. A tear left from Taehyung eyes which he prevented for 2 years. He is happy that Jungkook was always his. Taehyung went to Eunwoo and hold his hands and asked him in beging tone, " please.. please tell me where is he? I need him.. i already made a mistake two years ago for letting him go. I don't want to lose him again. "

Everyone there was confused and Jin asked Taehyung, "What do you mean taehyungie?"

Taehyung controls his tears and said in trembling, "You know, first when I did contract that time I didn't have any feelings for him and it was just contract marriage for us. But as time passed by I fell so hard for kookie and I was going to confess but.. but on same day he said he is interested in Eunwoo and thinking of saying yes. As it's not mentioned in contact that he can't date anyone so he used that against me. I was heartbreak and let him have his happiness. "

Eunwoo chukle and said, " we were never in relationship. It was all fake to make you jealous, so you confess because he said that he saw love in your eyes. But when you didn't oppose he thought you don't have feelings and thought to leave you because living with you knowing you don't love him always hurted him. '

Taehyung fell on his knees and cried his heart out. Yoongi covered Taejun ears who fell asleep on his lap. He don't want little girl to see her superhero in this condition.

Namjoon asked Eunwoo, "do you know where is he right now?"

"Noo... After that he transferred his all property and business to his daughter's name but he said that she will get everything when she will turn 22 years old. Till then he asked me to handle his business. He left with 3 million dollars. "

All were sad that where they will find Jungkook in this whole universe and that's when Eunwoo said, " I think my Old P.A. know where jungkook is. Because they were so close and he also gave resignation after two months when Jungkook left me. "

" Can you tell us his address? "

" Sure.. Mr. Choi (his recent PA) can you please send his information to them..? "

" Thank you Mr. Cha"

Eunwoo smiled and nodded and his PA got information in a few minutes and sent it to Namjoon and the whole group left to find jungkook.

...

AT EX PA HOME

They all reached and knocked on the door. After like a few seconds a man in his 30's opened the door and he was so shocked to see all of them there. He knows one day they will come but not this late, he almost lost hope.

"You took soo long to come."

All were confused but he just ignored them and went in and gestured to them to follow  him in. All were looking at Jungkook's pictures there and some are with Ye-jun(Eunwoo ex PA).

"Hello, my name is Min ye-jun and I already know you all so please don't do the formalities of introduction." He said in boaring time and then saw Taejun and he smiled at a little princess who was hugging her dad's leg with her little hands. He bent to her level and gave a big smile as he could see jungkook in that little girl.

"Hey little kimchi.. you got your mumma's eyes."

Taehyung Patt her head and said, " her name is Kim Taejun. Not kimchi. "

" Oww.. jungkook gave her this nickname as he said you wanted to name your first child kimchi. "

Taehyung's breath hitched when he remembered his little moment with jungkook when he was carrying their little princess. He came out of his thoughts when he heard Taejun voice.

"M.. mmu.. mummaa.." a little voice took everyone's attention and saw a Taejun looking at Jungkook's picture on the table. She pointed at the picture and gave her a big boxy smile and said, 'papa... Mumma." Taehyung smiled and nodded and she ran to touch Jungkook's picture.

Ye-jun told them to sit and Taehyung asked about Jungkook and ye-jun took a little break and said, 'he doesn't live here anymore but I know where you can find him. It's not much far from here. Want me to take you all there? "

All nodded and soon they left for Jungkook's home.  Everyone is happy and excited to meet jungkook after 2 years and Taehyung is so much overwhelmed but trying to control it and kissed his daughter who is sleeping on his lap with jungkook picture in her arms.

Soon you will have your mom near, little kimchi. Soon you will be in his arms. I can't wait to complete our family ones again.

......

They reached at Jungkook residence, it was a sea facing house with big lawn and beautiful decoration. A house decorated in black and grey shade, totally jungkook type.

Ye-jun unlock the main gate and they enter the residence and park their car infront of giant garage door. They climb down of car and now standing infront of a door and on the other side is a happiness for them. Their little goof ball and Taejun's mom.

Taejun woke up till now and she asked for her mumma and Taehyung smiled and said, "your mumma is behind this door. We will meet him soon."

Ye-jun smiled and ring the door bell and soon they hear footsteps and in a minute that big door open revealing a sleepy boy in black hoodie and grey sweatpants, rubbing his sleepy eyes with pout decorated on his lips.

"Yahh... Hyung.. you already know the passcode. Why don't you just come? You ruined my beauty sleep."

All were shocked and freeze on spot. Ye-jun smile and said, "Yahh... Why are you just always sleeping?"

That boy finally open his sleepy eyes fully and look up just to get shocked after seeing lots of people. Ye-jun chukle at his cuteness. That boy smile and got freeze for a second. Taehyung looked at him and asked,

"Who are you?"

That boy came out of his lalala world and laugh nervously and bow to them and said, " hello.. my name is Nishimura Riki. And sorry I just got shocked to see my favourite idols suddenly infront of my house. "

" your house? But it's Jungkook's house right? "

" Oww... Yess.. it is. We live together. He is like my hyung and I'm his junior as you know he was owner of cars company so I'm just here to learn things from him as I have same dream. "

All nodded and ni-ki said, " ohh.. I forgot... Please come in... "

All came in and as house from outside. It's same inside. Totally cover in dark colors and cars pictures and mini models. But the different thing is colourful paints of whole BTS family, mostly of Taehyung and their daughter.

Ni-ki smiled and said, "oww.. kookie hyung love to draw you all as you all are his only family."

All felt guilty and Yoongi asked in shaky voice, "where is he?"

Ni-ki's smile faded away and he looked at ye-jun who nodded with serious look. Ni-ki nodded back and tell them to follow him.

....

They reach in backyard which give a best view of beach. It's a best place to have rest, no doubt jungkook always have best taste in everything.

Ni-ki looked at Taehyung while walking and asked him, "Why you left him when he love you soo much?"

"It's my mistake that I failed to see it.. "

"I know whole story... And I know his point of view too.." Taehyung smile and asked ni-ki to tell him. Ni-ki smile and start speaking, "you know, though he married to you because of contract but as it always show in romantic movies and books. He thought you will fall for him as time goes but you didn't and it got confirm when you said he look good with Eunwoo hyung."

"That was the hardest thing for me to say. That hurted me like hell..."

"Then why didn't you stopped him?"

"Because I thought he don't love me..."

"A boy like him who hate marriage and affection and have standards and self respect on high will marry you for this small contract. You already know he is hardcore fan of you ... Still you thought that."

"I'm dumb I guess... But now when i know he love me.. I want to hug him tight and tell him to come back to him and live happy-ly with him. "

Ni-ki smile and said, " then do it... Look on the right side of you... "

Taehyung stops and freezes for a second and turns to right side.

"KIM JUNGKOOK"
HUSBAND OF KIM TAEHYUNG
MOTHER OF KIM TAEJUN
'1997-2022'
"Died in car accident"

A

ll are freeze on their place. Ni-ki put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder and said, "go hug your baby. He is lonely laying here. It's also little cold here at night, he need your warm. He is waiting for you for two years.

"Papa... Papa... Where is mummaa..? You said you will take me to mummaa.."

Yoongi almost faint to see his soulmate in this condition. Their all memories are flowing in his head like a movie. All are crying except Taehyung who is just standing there like statue.

Ye-jun smiled and said, "this was his favourite spot. He always said that if he gets chance he will bring you and kimchi here to see his favourite place. That's why we made him sleep peacefully at his favourite place."

Taehyung still in same position just looking at tombstone of jungkook and freezed. Atlast a tear left from Ni-ki's eyes and he said, "it was not accident."

"Ni-ki stopp..." ye-jun said in harsh tone but ni-ki couldn't control his emotions.

"It was suicide. You know, he drive his car on full speed and then take off his hand from steering wheel and legs from break. He hugged a family photo of your all and closed his eyes. You.. you know that was the same car you gifted him on your first anniversary. That crashed and blast car or should I say just a iron box now is still in garage as his memory. As he said that car is his heart. "

Ni-ki fell on his knees ye-jun tried to console him but ni-ki is still crying. He is controlling himself from start. He spoke in trembling voice, "why you left him? Why you didn't hugged him tight and told him to not leave him? "

That's when Taehyung fall on knees and Taejun crying beside him to see her dad like this.

" I love you bunny... "

With that Taehyung fainted there only.

There jungkook was crying 6 feet under the soil as today first time in his life. He is helpless. He can't run to his tiger to hug him and make him stop crying. He can't wipe his daughter tears. He can't and this is making him feel pathetic.

.......

They took Taehyung at home and made him sleep peacefully. Taejun also fell asleep beside her appa after crying hard. All were soo much sad and broken. They never imagined that their little goof ball will do this. Yoongi is have high fever and not even ready to eat or drink anything which is giving hard time to Jimin.

Everyone is in dark mood and whole day went like that only. No one knows how time passed.

.....

Next morning Jin woke up when he saw Taejun beside him crying. Jin got worried and took her in his hand and and asked her softly, "what happened baby?"

"Appaaa.."

All came there and got confused. Jimin checked and didn't found Taehyung in room. All were shocked but soon they figure out and run towards Jungkook tombstone.

....

There they saw Taehyung laying beside Jungkook's tombstone and talking to himself.

"I'm sorry bunny that I'm late but don't worry. I won't leave you again. I'll always stay here with you. I'll always take care of you from now on. You know bunny how much I miss you. How much kimchi missed you. She would always asked about you. You know I always show her your photos and videos and tell how much best you were.."

All are looking how much happy and excited Taehyung looking while lying beside Jungkook there. He smiled and said, "you know, I would have killed myself till now to hug you in that world. But I can't do that because our little mini version of you need me.. she needs me. I can't be selfish. "

He completed and kisses the flower he brought for jungkook. He even saw their wedding ring there. He smile and said, "we are still married."

With that he gave a big boxy smile and sleep peacefully beside a grave. Feeling like he is sleeping on jungkook chest and hearing his heartbeat. This was his most peaceful sleep after jungkook left. Taejun ran to his appa and lay down on Jungkook's grave and held Taehyung's hand It felt like she was sleeping on her mother's lap. She also fell asleep.

And it was his happy ending beside his world and his little daughter with them.

THE END..

ATLAST ... Atlast i finished it. I think
I never wrote this big oneshot.
Crazy it's more that 5k words.

Fuck... I hope you all like it.. and sorry for
Saying that it's happy ending at start because I know most of people will stop after seeing the tombstone picture. Well, it is happy ending.
For Taehyung it was.

I hope you guys like it.
And little gift that if I get minimum 50 comments
On this oneshot I'll make part two with
Happy ending.

I don't know what to name it.
So i just wrote love. Please
Suggest me some good name for this.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

169K 4.8K 62
A series of one shot different chapters different stories Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook No Cheating No Abuse No skinship of Taekook Fluff Angst Sad...
43.5K 1.5K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
118K 3K 35
❤︎❤︎ A collection of Taekook stories ❤︎❤︎ • • ...
159K 7.2K 30
{Completed} Just some Taekook Oneshots~~ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! I don't take up any request of "sad endings, cheating, death, rape, abuse be it physi...